• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have a question. I like to have more sex animations like 4 way or 5 way MMMF or MMMMF with humans or orcs but not creatures. Do I still need to download the whole file and copy paste it to my mesh folder? PS: I am not using any mod organizer just manually downloading. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

13 hours ago, Jax343 said:

Hi i have a question. I like to have more sex animations like 4 way or 5 way MMMF or MMMMF with humans or orcs but not creatures. Do I still need to download the whole file and copy paste it to my mesh folder? PS: I am not using any mod organizer just manually downloading. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Well don't download any files from here because here all the files are Animation Resources (says so in the title).  Look in the first post for links to the SLAL packs for these animations and install and use ONE of them.

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, ElizabethElaine said:

ok not really sure what im doing wrong but when I try to install this in nmm it keeps saying error cannot complete install.

Pls help any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You´ve seen, that this is just a resource?

So don´t download from here.

You need to use 

and  

to get it working.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im able to get Pillory MMMMF working, i can even get MFFFF Cassanova 5-Way working incorrectly with 4 male actors and 1 female actor however any of the other 5 person animations (Mainly MMMMF Nympho) dont seem to work with SexLab spitting back "FATAL - Thread[0] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry"

Thoughts?

58 minutes ago, Sorru said:

Hey, so I downloaded this mod but I haven't seen any of it's animations play during any scenes yet. Did I not do something right when installing it? I used a mod manager to install it. Did I maybe grab the wrong download or something?

this is the animation resource, meaning its not something playable, for something to install and play you need

which is this resource as a SLAL pack.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Raggar613 said:

Prob a dumb question but which sexlab creature mod does this require? i looked but im finding more creatures, aroused creatures and so on. which one is required?

first of all your on the wrong page:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

and this is everything you need to use it:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, fatalis619 said:

is there a SE version of this? everything i found is not SE compatible :(

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5716-funnybizness-slal-packs-se/

for other SSE mods look here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-feb-20-2906/

if your new here you may want to read this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 2:27 PM, MadMansGun said:

In the FB RESOURCE post, he said that this link is the one for the last SLAL pack, have you proved?   http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/?p=1559422

• 1 month later...

Quick question:

In the animations that are "supposed" to use items (like the Pillory animations or the bound ones like "New Sex Slave"), are the items supposed to show up naturally? If not, is there a patch/mod that can make that happen (or did I fuck up a mod requirement or something)? It looks strange when one of the table animations play without a table appearing. Thanks!

17 hours ago, ePiKnight said:

Quick question:

In the animations that are "supposed" to use items (like the Pillory animations or the bound ones like "New Sex Slave"), are the items supposed to show up naturally? If not, is there a patch/mod that can make that happen (or did I fuck up a mod requirement or something)? It looks strange when one of the table animations play without a table appearing. Thanks!

FB furniture animations have some compaibility issues with anubs furniture animations. If you have anubs furniture animations, then FB furniture is either misplaced or invisible. I dont know why they never changed the names of the conflicting meshes to fit each mod individually like billy and nibbles did.

On 4/28/2019 at 3:50 PM, btasqan said:

FB furniture animations have some compaibility issues with anubs furniture animations. If you have anubs furniture animations, then FB furniture is either misplaced or invisible. I dont know why they never changed the names of the conflicting meshes to fit each mod individually like billy and nibbles did.

I don't have anub's pack. Is there a separate thing I should have downloaded or do I need to do a reinstallation or something? I am using the SLAL v25.1, for whatever it is worth.

EDIT: After doing some testing, the pillory works fine. Wall, table, torture rack, stockade, and all other props from this pack do not appear, but the furniture stuff from other animation packs do.

On 4/30/2019 at 2:43 AM, ePiKnight said:

I don't have anub's pack. Is there a separate thing I should have downloaded or do I need to do a reinstallation or something? I am using the SLAL v25.1, for whatever it is worth.

EDIT: After doing some testing, the pillory works fine. Wall, table, torture rack, stockade, and all other props from this pack do not appear, but the furniture stuff from other animation packs do.

Are you using this SLAL pack?:

If not, uninstall whatever FB animations you are using and install the above. Also if you are using Vortex, you better switch to NMM or MO. For animations, texture and outfit mods NMM is still superior to MO and Vortex. DLC like mods and Followers are best organised in MO.