I'm having a problem with this pack too. I've downloaded the file that SAYS it's for SE but GenerateFNIS shows 15 incompatibility warnings so I have to uncheck the file in mod organizer 2; otherwise nothing animates correctly. 

I found a probable fix for the "too many animations" message. Another thread mentioned deleting a file called something like ZAZAnimationslist.txt in the Zazanimations mod folder and it got rid of that error. Still don't know where the proper link to the funnyBiz file that IS SE-compatible is. 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, KuzenForABruzen said:

please help i keep trying to install the file into nexus mod manager but i keep getting this error how do i fix please help 

Capture.JPG

Go back and read the first post again (the first two sentences are critical), it has links to where you can find MODs that contain the animations in a form that NMM can use.  The files here in this thread are NOT for installing as is.

On 9/26/2018 at 9:35 PM, Avahashija said:

Hello all,

can someone tell me which animations are this 4 :

d33a650bcb5bbd8d44ae877e0e53b43d-ezgifco

a9f6098254306fb27292ca1c336ac221-ezgifco

3a6d0c7b5f366e949af42ea8764cd349-ezgifco

ac54186aa6d92de13a57e36e89857b91-ezgifco

Thanks for help

Ava

Did you find which animation were for these images? I don't remember seeing these, or at least the objects thar are used in them.
Also does the author still make more animations for this mod?

• 1 month later...

Hello. Is there a part in this animation mod for amputees? If yes, how can I use it for a specific situation? (For example, can I only use the amputee animation when amputated) I am researching for a modder to create a quest mod for me so if someone can give me a specific explanation of the mod, that would be very good.

2 hours ago, Lari207 said:

Installguide for moders, no users. It's strange make animations only for moders. Why?

On 6/26/2015 at 3:31 AM, Funnybizness said:

~~

SLAL RYDINS GUIDE to Installing SLAL and their respective Packs--> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide/

The Latest SLAL PACK can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v241-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ .

~~~

1 hour ago, Lari207 said:

I said that guide for moders.

...this happens, if you don´t read far enough...

There is an easy-to-understand part about "INSTALLATION"

Usually you can´t miss it.

1 hour ago, Lari207 said:

Pack is pack v 25. This animations is v25.1(25.2)

OK, that´s half true.

This is the SLAL pack for FunnyBizness's Animations updated to v25.1 (NOW WITH ANIMATED GIF)

So yeah... the pack hangs a bit behind. But it is at least v25.1