Whenever I go to use the necro option, the models just stay still inside on another. Also when I use the TP tool, it says I dont have the UI extensions mod downloaded when I do.

My mods (in order)

SexLab.esm

SexLabArousedSSELoose

Creature Framework

SkyUi

UIextensions

FNIS + creatures & spells

SOS

JContainers

XP32 skeleton

RaceMenu

Unofficial Skyrim SSE patch

Patches SL tools sse

MoreNastyCritters

HentaiCreatures

SLAL

SL MatchMaker

Defeat

MYALALPACk (funnybiz animations)

CBBE

Enhanced lights and FX

SLAL funnybizPack

FBARMBINDERCREATURESv

Blended Roads

SMIM

HPP

Skyrim2018

ZaZ Ani pack

Fuz Ro D-oh silent voice

Death Alternative

Devious Devices

Deviously Cursed Loot

Overwrite files that idk what to do with

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is for skyrim se/ae

is there a way for me to somehow remove a characters limbs without too much trouble, like some sort of armor set that displays the neck stump instead of the head, same with arms and legs? and on the topic of, how do i stop for example the head from growing back on an npc when i start an animation witht the dead body?

i have cbbe-curvy, 3ba, maximum carnage and then the animation pack and loader and it's requirements and stuff. i can send a screenshot of my mods if needed but i just wanna do dirty animations without the dirty being taken away from me :(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How are you doing? Im having some issues making some of these animations to work. I tried both this version and the SLAL one but both seemed to malfunction for me in a different way and Im so lost on why.

The nonreplacer version seem fo have animation for Draugrs, Giants and Falmers but somehow they are super broken, characters looking at opposing sides and the creatures get their body rigging completely messed up while at them.

Then the SLAL version on the gaygiantmissionary works perfect however is the only "male-on-female" one that it triggers, I cant seem to be able to make the ones in which the creature is a victim to trigger.

Normal sex or SexLab Necrofilia dont seem to work even on dead creatures, SexLab Tools with the matchmaking system also has a similar set of issues and Im started to get pissed cause only the giant one seem to work and probably cause it stills tags the giant as a male or something. Any tips?

Can anyone help me find the SE versions of Leito's animations and funnybiz's since their behavior files are not compatible with skyrim se. my skyrim is from steam and i currently have the latest version of fnis installed. pls help 

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Creatures_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_AnimationsByLeito_Furniture_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizBeastly_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizBound_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizFun_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizGroup_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizLover_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizMC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizMtb_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizRape_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_FunnyBizUn_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading SexLab V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.64 ... 
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab_Aroused_Creatures V1.0 ...

7538 animations for 28 mods successfully included (character).

2369 animations for 8 mods and 39 creatures successfully included..
 13 Warning(s).

0 possible consistence issues

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, redlink32 said:

i know im kinda late to this but for the le version none of the molag animations start it just has the chars clip into eachother and some times do a thrust but even when i press [ to reset the animation the still just sand there

About This File

CHOOSE ONE NOT BOTH. Nonreplacermod OR FunnyBizSLALPack Located HERE http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v241-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ NOT BOTH.

*FunnyBizAnimations file ONLY CONTAINS MY ANIMATIONS IT IS NOT A MOD.* (many were asking so there ya go lol)

SLAL RYDINS GUIDE to Installing SLAL and their respective Packs--> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2506-sexlab-animation-loader-guide/

The Latest SLAL PACK can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v241-slal-pack-by-shashankie/ . (Thanks to Bytion for his work! And Shashankie for keeping the mod updated!) Thank you Forerunner414 for allowing someone to update the mod :classic_laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i had a problem when trying to load an animation on creature falmer, giant etc. i received a message on command saying 'notice: startsex() - Failed to add some actors to thread'. is there a way to fix this?

just incase you're asking about FNIS.

everything seems to run fine. animation load succesfully

and yes i have FNIS Creature installed.

Please do let me know how to fix this as i've been trying to find a solution on other website where people have to same issue as mine but they seems to found a solution where i've tried but did not work.

Thank You