Funbiz,

a while ago i asked you to make some whipping animations. you answered you would love to, but you dont know how. i asked the  same question zaira, the modder from Maria eden.and he answered the same . then i wrote, that the two of you should work together, and zaira agreed. just read these posts from the actual support page in Maria eden (skyrim, Framework, quests).

so if you are still interested to make whipping bdsm animations, please write zaira a pm and lets start it.

you mean like a bullwhip,that sounds cool,and difficult,but so cool and maybe a whipping post ,near where I live is an old whipping post [in whipping post lane] looks nasty next to it are floor stocks [for feet] I know this is pointless gabble but inspiration comes from many places

Mr Funny are you planning to make more male creature animation again?

Absolutely. :) I am working on a lot. Trust me.
That's great news! Maybe you can make something with Ashborn in it? They didn't get any love so far. :P Maybe after you've finished what you're working on.

I would also like to point out that LoversRapeVictimBJ seems to be tagged wrong. It should be MMF but it's MFF. It's clear because the victim who is female is sucking on a strapon as it is now. Such a waste of a nice aggressive BJ anim.

Lol no its male standing and female victim sucking while female lover holds female victims head. Its MFF lol :)

But I'm using these animations mainly in non-consensual situations and I'm playing a female character. There was a female NPC and a male NPC and the female was the one being sucked, so something is wrong there. I'd like to turn it into MMF but how do I do it?

You could try the SLATE mod. It allows you to add tags to animations.

Just wondering, have you considered doing animations based on the ZAZ positions, most notably from the hogtie position, just a few I could think of; Blowjob by dragging a hogtied character to the lap of the other character; rear anal-similar to your ankle bound animation but with the victim less arched and the hands crossed; lift fuck by pulling the bound character upright while inserted; or spitroast lift first lifted from rear insertion then pulled up by hair and orally inserted forming an H with the center character hog/frog tied.  I ask because you put some great animations out regularly and I wouldn't even know how to start creating an animation.

Just wondering, have you considered doing animations based on the ZAZ positions, most notably from the hogtie position, just a few I could think of; Blowjob by dragging a hogtied character to the lap of the other character; rear anal-similar to your ankle bound animation but with the victim less arched and the hands crossed; lift fuck by pulling the bound character upright while inserted; or spitroast lift first lifted from rear insertion then pulled up by hair and orally inserted forming an H with the center character hog/frog tied. I ask because you put some great animations out regularly and I wouldn't even know how to start creating an animation.

I have some bondage animations I have been working on just put them to the side for now but I will see what I can do. :)

Do you plan to add some Dwemer animations? (sphere, spider)

Also some Dragon priest. 

AND of course the one where a dwemer sphere gangs up on a dragon priest with two dwemer spiders on the back of a giant mudcrab while a female dragon plays the lute, perching on a nearby pillory (choice of song optional in the MCM). THAT anim has been missing from Skyrim since ... forever.

I'd also like a Deadpool cameo, please. Any.

(Sorry. Couldn't resist, somehow. :angel: )

Also some Dragon priest. 

AND of course the one where a dwemer sphere gangs up on a dragon priest with two dwemer spiders on the back of a giant mudcrab while a female dragon plays the lute, perching on a nearby pillory (choice of song optional in the MCM). THAT anim has been missing from Skyrim since ... forever.

wot do you call that.....a zoobang?

Not sure. There's undead and dwemer tech and huge beasties involved all at once. Need some neologism here. Critter(s)crew?

Also some Dragon priest. 

And after a while the dragon joins the action by tail poking the crab.

... after applying a customised armbi... err ... crablegbinder.

Right. That's a tall order, FB, but if anyone can pull it off ...

Coming to think of it, lads, I wouldn't be too surprised if he told as that he actually, you know, like, totally in secret, he already has ... ;)

Not sure. There's undead and dwemer tech and huge beasties involved all at once. Need some neologism here. Critter(s)crew?

Neologism? Do you even know what that means yourself? I could google it, but I know I won't need the word for anything in my future vocabulary.

I'm trying to nurse this damn cold I got

Get well soon!

Thanks Starbrow! ^_^

play, we'll wait , still got plenty of fap left in these..........what?

Well I already missed my mid February deadline so I can't play lol but I am glad my animations still have some fap value! :P

You put a deadline on your animations? You shouldn't have to bro. Just finish in your own good time. I'd rather have quality animations than hastily put together animations with jerkiness because you want to finish in a certain time. Take care.

I'm trying to nurse this damn cold I got

Get well soon!
Thanks Starbrow! ^_^

play, we'll wait , still got plenty of fap left in these..........what?

Well I already missed my mid February deadline so I can't play lol but I am glad my animations still have some fap value! :P

You put a deadline on your animations? You shouldn't have to bro. Just finish in your own good time. I'd rather have quality animations than hastily put together animations with jerkiness because you want to finish in a certain time. Take care.

I have been working on a specific project for almost a year now lol I have been taking my time to get it perfect. And thank you. Stay Brutal :)