I read the Read Me inside the RAR ... this mod is required for your animations to work?  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

The description of that page does not mention your mod, what is the use of installing your mod if the other is standalone?

Afaik, this is a modders' resource, the SLAL pack is the simple way to get them into your game if you aren't making your own mod to use them. Hope that helps.

Oh, then a '' normal '' user can not get this animations in the game?  

Yeah same here i would like that too because im not into necro thing, the female getting abused, raped till her break and exhausted its like in hentai/doujin and ahegao of course  :)

I guess we need to edit the source txt in the SLanims if you open it you can see

actor1=Female(add_cum=VaginalOral),
a1_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, open_mouth=True, silent=True),
    ],
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True, sos=5),
a2_stage_params=[
        Stage(1, sos=3),
        Stage(5, sos=4),
That the example of oral animation

Can you please upload this animation? God knows we need more aggressive BJs.

https://fat.gfycat.com/PertinentAncientFlatcoatretriever.webm

Huh? It's in the Shashankie SLAL FUNNYBIZPACK lovers folder already. I know bc I just had fun with Jarl Elisif and my wife. Lol

Really? What's the name of the animation? I must have missed it.

LoversRapeVictimBJ or something like that. :)

Can you please upload this animation? God knows we need more aggressive BJs.

https://fat.gfycat.com/PertinentAncientFlatcoatretriever.webm

Huh? It's in the Shashankie SLAL FUNNYBIZPACK lovers folder already. I know bc I just had fun with Jarl Elisif and my wife. Lol

Really? What's the name of the animation? I must have missed it.

LoversRapeVictimBJ or something like that. :)

Oh, it's a MFF animation. That's why I didn't use it, but there are two males in the gif. How do you get a male into a female spot?

Hi! I'm back with some new Ideas.... And I really need some gangbang animations for those cratures who don't have them by now.  I like the estrus chaurus/spider thing.  I'm close to the limit for human animations but i still have some space for creatures....

You know how to do animations. If you can add the 6 different estrus female anims, you could place the some dwemers automatons, around them playind with themselfs while watching. I think this would be an easy thing for you to do.  It would be fitting to áll sorts of dwemer automatons, Spiders, chaurus, and the lurkers and seekers.

@Funnybizness

Hope all is well! i lurk this forum and your tumblr to check out your creations, havent had much time for games lately but I'm still around!

I see many people here with requests, but I say you do you! I'm pretty sure you have never been short on ideas anyway, Only on time.

Good luck!

@Funnybizness

Hope all is well! i lurk this forum and your tumblr to check out your creations, havent had much time for games lately but I'm still around!

I see many people here with requests, but I say you do you! I'm pretty sure you have never been short on ideas anyway, Only on time.

Good luck!

Garruuuuuuk! You're mah bro! Yeah man I really appreciate that. And I hope all is well brother.

Dude you really got banned on The Motherless? That's like...I don't know, so they're ok with scat eating and pst but not ok with you?

I know. I'm SO f*cking pissed man. I LOVE that site and they banned me. The wierd thing is I never uploaded anything...but maybe I said something that they didn't like? I have no idea. I say f*ck'em bc they could've given me a warning or let me know what I did wrong. I guess they just want to be like the Nexus lol

post-51187-0-02972800-1486251597_thumb.png

Great Mod!

Thank you! ^_^

Mr Funny are you planning to make more male creature animation again?

Absolutely. :) I am working on a lot. Trust me.

That's great news! Maybe you can make something with Ashborn in it? They didn't get any love so far. :P Maybe after you've finished what you're working on.

I would also like to point out that LoversRapeVictimBJ seems to be tagged wrong. It should be MMF but it's MFF. It's clear because the victim who is female is sucking on a strapon as it is now. Such a waste of a nice aggressive BJ anim.

Funbiz,

a while ago i asked you to make some whipping animations. you answered you would love to, but you dont know how. i asked the  same question zaira, the modder from Maria eden.and he answered the same . then i wrote, that the two of you should work together, and zaira agreed. just read these posts from the actual support page in Maria eden (skyrim, Framework, quests).

so if you are still interested to make whipping bdsm animations, please write zaira a pm and lets start it.

That's great news! Maybe you can make something with Ashborn in it? They didn't get any love so far. :P Maybe after you've finished what you're working on.

I would also like to point out that LoversRapeVictimBJ seems to be tagged wrong. It should be MMF but it's MFF. It's clear because the victim who is female is sucking on a strapon as it is now. Such a waste of a nice aggressive BJ anim.

Lol no its male standing and female victim sucking while female lover holds female victims head. Its MFF lol :)

could you make stuff with the torture equipment they have ingame like the red hot poker and that roll with pliers init [evil looking little vague toolroll]your animations are just the ticket for a cruel medieval type world, brilliant a beacon of dispear

Oooooohhh...I like that...ok I will give it a go in the future :)

Funbiz,

a while ago i asked you to make some whipping animations. you answered you would love to, but you dont know how. i asked the same question zaira, the modder from Maria eden.and he answered the same . then i wrote, that the two of you should work together, and zaira agreed. just read these posts from the actual support page in Maria eden (skyrim, Framework, quests).

so if you are still interested to make whipping bdsm animations, please write zaira a pm and lets start it.

I have tons of animations to create on my plate. Tons. But when I have time I will see what I can do. :)

Lol no its male standing and female victim sucking while female lover holds female victims head. Its MFF lol :)

could you make stuff with the torture equipment they have ingame like the red hot poker and that roll with pliers init [evil looking little vague toolroll]your animations are just the ticket for a cruel medieval type world, brilliant a beacon of dispear

Oooooohhh...I like that...ok I will give it a go in the future :)

Funbiz,

a while ago i asked you to make some whipping animations. you answered you would love to, but you dont know how. i asked the same question zaira, the modder from Maria eden.and he answered the same . then i wrote, that the two of you should work together, and zaira agreed. just read these posts from the actual support page in Maria eden (skyrim, Framework, quests).

so if you are still interested to make whipping bdsm animations, please write zaira a pm and lets start it.

I have tons of animations to create on my plate. Tons. But when I have time I will see what I can do. :)

oh ta ,and thanks for the stuff you already done that slal pack is awsome

But I'm using these animations mainly in non-consensual situations and I'm playing a female character. There was a female NPC and a male NPC and the female was the one being sucked, so something is wrong there. I'd like to turn it into MMF but how do I do it?

But I'm using these animations mainly in non-consensual situations and I'm playing a female character. There was a female NPC and a male NPC and the female was the one being sucked, so something is wrong there. I'd like to turn it into MMF but how do I do it?

I get that in other anims too, is it because theres not enough men around very, annoying getting gangbanged by two women while four men are at it at the other end of the bar