sweet, i was JUST thinking about you last night lol

welcome back

darkconsole

meh

Well, if it comes to bound 'objects' there is a lot of stuff in DM 2, when it comes to animations with bound 'objects' there is nothing like FunnyBiz. Now think about, what they could do together.... 

BTW: I still havent't found animations for the Dwarven Automatons, but  i also found out that there are also no animations for mudcrabs. I'm starting to wonder wonder why nobody did them.   

sex with crabs sounds ichy

hm.. Having sex with a Giant Sound itchy, having sex with a Lurker sounds itchy... having sex with a chicken sounds scratchy.... From my Point of view it is a bit rasistivc if this 4 creatures are not allowed to have their fun....

Nowadays a lot of People use sex toys and in Skyrim 3 out of 4 automatons are not covered with animations. Just think about it as some sort of fulfillment. I'm not able to create animations on my own. So I'm asking the People who are to make some. I'm sorry, if I'm bothering.   (Hmmm...No, I'm not...)

I would be completly satisfied with at least one for each of them.  Even if it is just a Simple Masturbation anim with  an automaton standing auround and watching. Having gangbang animations for all creatures that are not already covered with one jet  would be  more than I would expect.  FunnyBiz is the only one who is creative and productiv enough to do such animations in a short time and a good quality.

And he has already created so many human animations that they are too much for sexlab to address them but there is still some place for some more creature anims....

crabs is a slang name for pubic lice.......fyi.....

Hello FunnyBizness, I've got some problem to install your animations ressources (latest version). I've got the latest version of SLAL, but your ressource isn't be recognized by FNIS and SLAL. How do I process ? I use Mod Organize and even if i follow all instructions, it still doesn't work.

Hello FunnyBizness, I've got some problem to install your animations ressources (latest version). I've got the latest version of SLAL, but your ressource isn't be recognized by FNIS and SLAL. How do I process ? I use Mod Organize and even if i follow all instructions, it still doesn't work.

This pack is just a resource, not a SLAL ready pack, if you wish to use them, you should replace your existed animation with them instead of using SLAL.

If you want the easy way, the SLAL entry, you should try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

This pack is just a resource, not a SLAL ready pack, if you wish to use them, you should replace your existed animation with them instead of using SLAL.

If you want the easy way, the SLAL entry, you should try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58240-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

Thank you Luciver !! It works nicely now !

So in the end, does 'nonreplacermod' and the 'FB SLAL' provide the same amount of animations, just that nonreplacerpack also overwrite/replace out some of the old zaz/sexlab animations, instead of you having to choose to play them specifically?

Since the size difference between the 'nonreplacermod' and 'FB SLAL' is pretty big.

29,5MB of the 'FB SLAL' and 3,18MB of 'NonReplacerModPatchedV7.6'

I get the difference, but its such a massive difference ^^

I also have a problem with FunnyBizness anim pack.

My procedure so far (using Mod Organiser)

1- Install SLAL
2- Instal Funnybizness (SLAL version) using the FOMOD ---> I did NOT rename anything OR change folders configurations.

3- Make my load order so SLAL is high (just under my masterfiles)
4- Make the load order so the animations are just under SLAL

5- Run FNIS ---> FNIS knows about the animations and succesfully intergates em in the game. 

6- Go to the game, try to find the new animations in SLAL MCM menu ---> Tells me that I have 0 new animations.
7- Try to refresh SexLab animation (using SLAL MCM menu) ---> Changes nothing.
8- Did step 6 again ---> Same results.

What did I do wrong ?