some chaurus animations would be awesome 

Funny you should mention that. Was just going to post this as a source of inspiration. What do you say FB? :D

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

Woah that would be crazy! What are these screenshots from anyway? Another animation / custom mod?

I believe their are not animations but poses.

Hey guys I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I updated to version 24.6 with 7 new animations. I am having difficulty exporting my Canine and Chaurus animations so I will most likely have it in the next update very soon. Stay brutal!

NecroTableDog

post-51187-0-16101500-1482815479_thumb.gif

NecroDwemerChair

post-51187-0-62746700-1482815454_thumb.gif

CradleRape

post-51187-0-89745900-1482815559_thumb.gif

RoughedUpRape

post-51187-0-06585400-1482815544_thumb.gif

NecrophiliaRape

post-51187-0-44127800-1482815498_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-51170200-1482815507_thumb.gif

LongRape

post-51187-0-45225100-1482815527_thumb.gif

RapedHorseAnal

post-51187-0-23582400-1482815576_thumb.gif

Funny you should mention that. Was just going to post this as a source of inspiration. What do you say FB? :D

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

Woah that would be crazy! What are these screenshots from anyway? Another animation / custom mod?

What skin mod is this to make the skin glow like that and what enb is this?

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

Idk what enb that is but here is a tutorial on how to make the body shinny -> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIPImauPhY

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

Idk what enb that is but here is a tutorial on how to make the body shinny -> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUIPImauPhY

I love your animations! The more brutal the better, as far as I'm concerned! lol I wouldn't mind seeing more multiple creature animations. There's Billy's skeever animations, but most creature animations are just one creature at a time...would love to see multiple spider, chaurus...things like that! Anyway, keep up the great work!

I love your animations! The more brutal the better, as far as I'm concerned! lol I wouldn't mind seeing more multiple creature animations. There's Billy's skeever animations, but most creature animations are just one creature at a time...would love to see multiple spider, chaurus...things like that! Anyway, keep up the great work!

Hmmm...I agree. Perhaps in the future. And thank you! :)
Guest Shashankie

Idk what enb that is but here is a tutorial on how to make the body shinny ->

Idk what enb that is but here is a tutorial on how to make the body shinny ->

I think its realvision Type C. It gave me same results, body looking too wet and oily

Strange error, tried downloading 24.6 and the file seems to be missing most everything (only takes up 41 kb), and winrar reports an error. Maybe a bad upload?, or maybe LL is being funky.

Hey Tommy! I hope all is well man. I think its the site bc I am having the same problem and I can't upload my new gif. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Maybe updating the site or something. :)

saw  "Horse"    got uber excited for a milisecond for a new horse animation

and then... my smile faded when I saw that the horse is the one who is the receiver and not a lady :( 

oh well

that feel, when you're surprised by someone much more fuck up than you oheheheho :shy:

saw "Horse" got uber excited for a milisecond for a new horse animation

and then... my smile faded when I saw that the horse is the one who is the receiver and not a lady :(

oh well

Yeah I saw that there are many horse on girl animations...wanted to redo my male/futa on horse animations. I aim to be different ^_^

Strange error, tried downloading 24.6 and the file seems to be missing most everything (only takes up 41 kb), and winrar reports an error. Maybe a bad upload?, or maybe LL is being funky.

Hey Tommy! I hope all is well man. I think its the site bc I am having the same problem and I can't upload my new gif. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Maybe updating the site or something.

You too, we got different niches but I still like to drop by every now and again to see your new stuff. I may have a few ideas for some new things in the near future!

Hey Tommy! I hope all is well man. I think its the site bc I am having the same problem and I can't upload my new gif. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Maybe updating the site or something.

You too, we got different niches but I still like to drop by every now and again to see your new stuff. I may have a few ideas for some new things in the near future!

SWEET deal :D

Maybe this has already been answered, but does anybody know what to set for the data directory for Mod Organizer?

The folder named "Data" under the "Skyrim" folder. Or did you mean which folder in the downloaded file? Well if you downloaded the file from the original post here you just wasted your time, you need to get one of the SLAL packs which is one of the first links in the original post here.

Hi funbizz. Are you interested in creating another animation package ? If so; may I make a few request ?

Resonally long; standing and sitting bathing animation for shower and bathtub.

Shivering standing idle and walking animation to get along with frostfall. You know; like rubbing hands and blowing them; rubbing arms and keeping them close to chest and the body shaking a bit.

And injured attack animation for that pack. I know that each weapon attack contains like 20 to 70 animations and it's kind of greedy to ask for this. But you are brutal and hardcore at making animations. So ?

I'm doing my best to juggle a lot at the moment but you never know what the future holds so anything is possible. I always take everyone's ideas into consideration but I'm one man with a lot on his plate right now. :(

just finish what you already started dude and don't pressure yourself too much XD 

happy New year's eve by the way...it's only 6 hours till we celebrate it here on this side of the world

here's a good new year to you Biz and may you always keep it brutal even if one day you become as big as studio FoW or larger ^^

I'm doing my best to juggle a lot at the moment but you never know what the future holds so anything is possible. I always take everyone's ideas into consideration but I'm one man with a lot on his plate right now. :(

just finish what you already started dude and don't pressure yourself too much XD

happy New year's eve by the way...it's only 6 hours till we celebrate it here on this side of the world

here's a good new year to you Biz and may you always keep it brutal even if one day you become as big as studio FoW or larger ^^

Lol hey I appreciate that. Thank you arpaschad. I wish a great new year as well. :) and nooooo I will alwaysss be brutal and humble. I am a nerdy gamer at heart and will always remain that way. ^_^