S1 = LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV By The Hair And LR Starts Aggressively Kissing LV, While LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Sqeeze & Spank LV's Left Asscheek.

S2 = LR Then Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV's Right Shoulder, And With Both Arms LR Pushes LV Down Onto Her Knees.

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S1 To S3)

S3 = LR Uses Both Her Arms/Hands To Press LV's Head Between LR's Legs In Order To Force LV To Eat LR's Pussy, LR Quickly Takes The Last Couple Seconds To Squeeze Her Legs Together In Order To Further Disorient LV (And Possibly Orgasm Too! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = LR Then Pushes/Pins A Still Disoriented LV On Her Back, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Lift LV's Right Leg In The Air (LR Is Almost Hugging The Leg) So LR Can Start Scissoring LV (Finally!) Meanwhile LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV.

Hey, FunnyBizzness I'm Back For Two Things.

First Is I Turned You Into A Soldier In XCOM 2, You're Heavy Gunner (Honestly Would U Be Anything Else? :lol:) Screenshot In The Spoiler.

Second I Have Another Animation Idea I'd Like Run By Ya, It's An Aggressive Scissoring Animation (It's For A Hardcore Lesbian Rapist) Description Of Each Stage Is In The Spoiler Below.

Please Note The Following Terms

S1 Means Scene 1 (With S2 Being Scene 2, etc)

LR Means Lesbian Rapist (With LV Being Lesbian Victim)

S1 = LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV By The Hair And LR Starts Aggressively Kissing LV, While LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Sqeeze & Spank LV's Left Asscheek.

S2 = LR Then Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Grab LV's Right Shoulder, And With Both Arms LR Pushes LV Down Onto Her Knees.

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S1 To S3)

S3 = LR Uses Both Her Arms/Hands To Press LV's Head Between LR's Legs In Order To Force LV To Eat LR's Pussy, LR Quickly Takes The Last Couple Seconds To Squeeze Her Legs Together In Order To Further Disorient LV (And Possibly Orgasm Too! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = LR Then Pushes/Pins A Still Disoriented LV On Her Back, While LR Uses Her Right Arm/Hand To Lift LV's Right Leg In The Air (LR Is Almost Hugging The Leg) So LR Can Start Scissoring LV (Finally!) Meanwhile LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Choke LV.

(Optional) S5 = Basically A Repeat Of S4 Only Instead LR Choking LV, LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Grope/Slap LV's Left Breast & Cheek, And LR Has Lifted/Pressed LV's Right Leg (The One LR Was Basically Hugging) Back Against LV's Right Breast/Arm, Also LR Is Thrusting Little Bit More Vigorously With Her Scissoring.

Hope You Like This Idea As Much As The Last One I Suggested

DUDE SICK!! :D I LOVE IT! I am very flattered! Ok enough yelling lol I really like the idea of the LR animations hehehehe I have many animations to create but incase I forget and you see i haven't created it in a few days remind me again bc I have been known to forget things :(

Seems Like We Both Forgot For A While, Better late Then Never Though, Funny Enough I Just Though Of Another Animation, It's A Chokehold Vaginal-Spooning/Anal-Prone Rape Animation

S1 = While Both Parties Are Laying On Their Sides, The Aggressor Reaches His Left Arm/Hand Under/Around The Victims Neck In A Chokehold, While The Right Arm/Hand Reaches Between The Victims Legs In Order To Finger The Victims Pussy

S2 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Pussy

S3 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Then Used Grope The Victims Right Breast.

(Ending With An Orgasm! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = Aggressor Then Pushes/Pins An Exhausted Victim Facedown On Her Stomach, While The Aggressors Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Asshole

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S4 To S5)

S5 = Aggressor Then Humps The Victims Asshole Using Both Arms/Hands To Grab The Victims Shoulders In Order To "Pushup/Pullup" (Aggressor Pushes Against The Victims Shoulders So The Aggressors Upper-Body (Meaning Abs & Up) Resembles "Pushups" While The Aggressors Lower-Body Pelvis & Below Resembles "Pullups") 

(Optional) S6 = Basically A Repeat Of S5 But A Much Slower Humping & The Aggressor Is Using Both Arms/Hands To Reach Around And Grope The Victims Breasts.
(Also Ending With A 2nd Orgasm! :D ).

I've Also Attached That Xcom 2 Char For You In The ZIP Below 

FunnyB X2 Char.zip

Hey, FunnyBizzness I'm Back For Two Things.

First Is I Turned You Into A Soldier In XCOM 2, You're Heavy Gunner (Honestly Would U Be Anything Else? :lol:) Screenshot In The Spoiler.

Second I Have Another Animation Idea I'd Like Run By Ya, It's An Aggressive Scissoring Animation (It's For A Hardcore Lesbian Rapist) Description Of Each Stage Is In The Spoiler Below.

Please Note The Following Terms

S1 Means Scene 1 (With S2 Being Scene 2, etc)

LR Means Lesbian Rapist (With LV Being Lesbian Victim)

(Optional) S5 = Basically A Repeat Of S4 Only Instead LR Choking LV, LR Uses Her Left Arm/Hand To Grope/Slap LV's Left Breast & Cheek, And LR Has Lifted/Pressed LV's Right Leg (The One LR Was Basically Hugging) Back Against LV's Right Breast/Arm, Also LR Is Thrusting Little Bit More Vigorously With Her Scissoring.

Hope You Like This Idea As Much As The Last One I Suggested

DUDE SICK!! :D I LOVE IT! I am very flattered! Ok enough yelling lol I really like the idea of the LR animations hehehehe I have many animations to create but incase I forget and you see i haven't created it in a few days remind me again bc I have been known to forget things :(

Seems Like We Both Forgot For A While, Better late Then Never Though, Funny Enough I Just Though Of Another Animation, It's A Chokehold Vaginal-Spooning/Anal-Prone Rape Animation

S1 = While Both Parties Are Laying On Their Sides, The Aggressor Reaches His Left Arm/Hand Under/Around The Victims Neck In A Chokehold, While The Right Arm/Hand Reaches Between The Victims Legs In Order To Finger The Victims Pussy

S2 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Pussy

S3 = Is The Same As Above, Only The Right Arm/Hand Is Then Used Grope The Victims Right Breast.

(Ending With An Orgasm! :D ) Before Transitioning To S4

S4 = Aggressor Then Pushes/Pins An Exhausted Victim Facedown On Her Stomach, While The Aggressors Right Arm/Hand Is Used To Insert The Aggressors Cock Into The Victims Asshole

(Note That All Of This Happens Simultaneously As It's Basically A Transition From S4 To S5)

S5 = Aggressor Then Humps The Victims Asshole Using Both Arms/Hands To Grab The Victims Shoulders In Order To "Pushup/Pullup" (Aggressor Pushes Against The Victims Shoulders So The Aggressors Upper-Body (Meaning Abs & Up) Resembles "Pushups" While The Aggressors Lower-Body Pelvis & Below Resembles "Pullups")

(Optional) S6 = Basically A Repeat Of S5 But A Much Slower Humping & The Aggressor Is Using Both Arms/Hands To Reach Around And Grope The Victims Breasts.

(Also Ending With A 2nd Orgasm! :D ).

I've Also Attached That Xcom 2 Char For You In The ZIP Below

Lol thanks beast but I don't own xcom 2 but I think it is awesome of you to create me lol I am honored! :) I'm in the middle of several projects and the deadline is very soon so I can't guarantee those animations anytime soon but they're on my list! ^_^

Lol thanks beast but I don't own xcom 2 but I think it is awesome of you to create me lol I am honored! :) I'm in the middle of several projects and the deadline is very soon so I can't guarantee those animations anytime soon but they're on my list! ^_^

Awesome!

No If Only There Was A Guitar-Minigun Mod For Xcom-2...

@Funnybizness

The take down animation for the oblivion animations are all one animation the take down is the 1st stage followed by the next stages. If you did any you could add them to the SLAL pack as well as either figure out how to make them activate. Oblivion attached a spell to a attack move a creature but instead of it attacking and hurting it casts a spell instead if the spell hit it would activate. You could also make it a resource pack as well so people can try to add them to their mods.

The crab one is hard to get the timing down for screen shooting good ones. The troll one is a bit better all pictures are in order so you could probably drag them to a folder and look at them with a kind of gif feel to them. The troll one starts out with the troll hitting the player in the gut causing them to buckle over followed by them punching them in the head causing them to fall backwards the troll then jumps forward landing on the player and starts sexing them up and at the same time it's punching the player in the head over over again.

How did I miss your post!? I love it! Thank you for the idea. I added it to my list. :)

Hey Guys! Quick update to version 24.5 :) I added RapedSprigganDog and RapedFalmerMiss. Small preview down below I hope you guys like them. Sorry I have been busy but I will try to keep uploading as time goes on. Stay brutal :D

RapedFalmerMiss

post-51187-0-02214600-1481846884_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-84519200-1481846859_thumb.gif
post-51187-0-22726400-1481846837_thumb.gif

RapedSprigganDog

post-51187-0-93376200-1481846882_thumb.jpg

post-51187-0-02550600-1481846882_thumb.gif

Hey Guys! Quick update to version 24.5 :) I added RapedSprigganDog and RapedFalmerMiss. Small preview down below I hope you guys like them. Sorry I have been busy but I will try to keep uploading as time goes on. Stay brutal :D

RapedFalmerMiss

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-15 18-44-12-23.jpg

RapedSprigganDog

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-15 18-39-41-27.jpg

nice especially the falmer one. for extra mutual depravity what about making a stage where the falmer grabs the tops ass with those both sets of those long sharp fingernails?

RapedFalmerMiss

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-15 18-44-12-23.jpg

RapedSprigganDog

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-15 18-39-41-27.jpg

nice especially the falmer one. for extra mutual depravity what about making a stage where the falmer grabs the tops ass with those both sets of those long sharp fingernails?

Thank you ^_^ and yeah that sounds good maybe in the future I'm swamped at the moment :(

so, the v24.5 we must install it one by one ?

No no babynono lol sorry I had to say that :P they are just animations I have created for anyone to use. If you want to use them then I would suggest the funnybiz slal pack on Shashankie's page. He updates frequently. :)

Haha the face on the second one!
Lol I know right? I was thinking about going with the "Mind your own business!" Look lmao

It's probably been asked before.. but is there any way to tell which animations are for which gender of creature for the falmer ones? And does the game treat all falmer the same, or can it differentiate between the males and females of them when deciding what animations to use, or what restrictions may be in place?

some chaurus animations would be awesome 

Funny you should mention that. Was just going to post this as a source of inspiration. What do you say FB? :D

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

I meet an interesting problem : since I installed your mod and SLAL, I can't register naimations in FNIS whitout meeting a bug...

FNIS Behavior V6.2   21/12/2016 18:52:47
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading aac V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Amputator V6.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 62 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V4.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V8.0 ...
Reading GetStripped V2.1  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Maria V2.01  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading SexLab
ERROR(9): L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.

Guest Shashankie

I meet an interesting problem : since I installed your mod and SLAL, I can't register naimations in FNIS whitout meeting a bug...

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading aac V?.?  ( 1 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading Amputator V6.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 62 alternate animations) ...

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

Reading DD V3.3.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 346 alternate animations) ...

Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.0 ...

Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...

Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizBound V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFC V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizFun V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMolag V4.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizNecro V5.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizRape V7.0 ...

Reading FunnyBizUn V8.0 ...

Reading GetStripped V2.1  ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading Maria V2.01  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...

Reading SAP V1.4 ...

Reading SexLab

Omg bro didn't expected it from you. Looking at the error one can easily find the cause.

Apparently FNIS has limit to the amount of animations you can add. To get around this, you must install FNISXXL Version (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D11811&pUp=1)

Also do tick Skeleton Arm Fix in FNIS as shown in picture.

Hopefully after that you won't be facing issue. Feel free to ask if you face any more problems.

post-341015-0-41610100-1482343779_thumb.jpg

Funny you should mention that. Was just going to post this as a source of inspiration. What do you say FB? :D

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

thats amazing come one FB you should do this :(
Ugh...I hate those things but "OK OK you talked me into it." Lol next update will have charrus animations ^_^

98679.jpg

98677.jpg

thats amazing come one FB you should do this :(
Ugh...I hate those things but "OK OK you talked me into it." Lol next update will have charrus animation

awesome hope you start making more creature animations we need really need some 

Reading SexLab

Also fix the problem highlighted in huge red text above.