Well.. i just said.

i think this mod is hedonism[+cheating] kind of mod.

so i think this mod needs more touch[improve or fix] of yours.

and i'm wonder about this mod is the new version of random sex mod.

I get you now. It's early version and will be worked further. Goal is that it would allow many types of configurations depending on user preferences.

Well.. i just said.

i think this mod is hedonism[+cheating] kind of mod.

so i think this mod needs more touch[improve or fix] of yours.

and i'm wonder about this mod is the new version of random sex mod.

Hedonism, perhaps. Cheating? I don't think so. It would be cheating (unless you mean NPCs' unfaithfulness) if the main focus of the mod was to enable PC to have sex with anyone he/she wants without any restrictions. However, SLSL has a number of conditions that must be met to allow anybody to have sex. And this is also the main difference between this mod and Random Sex, which is also a great plug-in, especially, IMHO, for voyeur characters, but working quite differently.

As for "more touch/improve/fix/whateveryoumean" - it's stated in the OP that it's beta/WIP, so you don't have to mention the obvious.

Cheers.

Dear fellow pack-members,

I will be somewhat busy for the weekend and the beginning of next week (upon other things), and then away on business until 4th July. There will be no, or not much, progress during this time, maybe I read and study things but no updates. In general, outside the previously defined time-frame, best progress from me is during weekday evenings.

Please be patient and keep shagging the models, static or otherwise. I love you all,

Doge

PS. 0.2.0 is available for testing.

I like this idea, but don't have time to try it just yet.

There should be an 'Interracist' Attribute.

Where the NPC prefers one randomized race outside their own. Hopefully that's doable with at least the default races without all the game's other races making things complicated. I personally don't want to walk into Riverwood to the sight of anyone fucking a chicken.

I'm keeping my eye on this.

This mod is actually very cool.  I first installed it and like some others was wondering when exactly this mod would do anything.  Then after a few hours ( in game time ) I got the MCM message, and after messing with settings a bit I noticed npc's approaching one another and starting to have sex very cool.  It required no dialog options, console command, or spells upon my part, the mod used sexlab as a base to start everything, even worked well with apropos.  You can set npc's to dom or sub as well, nicely done.

I really like this mod but I have noticed Excluded option does not work, They can still be raped an have sex :(

Which is not good considering I want to make it so my wife, will only have sex with me an can not be raped

Any ideas? maybe I did something wrong or are other noticing it too

I have a question... since my script is getting bloated I want to go towards OOP.

If I have two scrips A and B, attached to same quest, and B script extends Actor with say, Function XXX()

What do I need to do in script A or creation kit so that I can can call the .XXX() directly on an Actor in the script A?

A:

Event OnCrosshairRefChange(ObjectReference ref)
   crosshairRef = none
   if ref != none
      if ref.GetVoiceType() != none
        crosshairRef = ref as Actor
        MCM.ActorRef = ref as Actor

(ref as adcActor).AAA() ; gives the none error and it is not none

adcActor is B

Error:

[05/23/2015 - 10:57:12PM] ERROR: Cannot call aaa() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [adcSexlifeMain (16004338)].adcSexlifeMain.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "adcSexlifeMain.psc" Line 83

I'm having a strange problem that I don't understand (with the 0.2 version).

Sexlife registers on my MCM menu - no problem. I can change any option I want to. I can point at an NPC and change whether that are rapist/racists/dominant/etc with no problem. 

But, nothing ever happens. I receive no messages - even with logging on screen or to Papyrus logs. The only message in the Papyrus log are regarding registering the MCM menu. No sex acts occur. It's as if Sexlife registers and then does nothing.

What's really weird is that I played around with the 0.1 version yesterday and it worked beautifully (but I didn't save with Sexlife installed). Now, if I try to use either version, I have the problem I just described.

I must be doing something wrong. I have no idea what - just spent several hours on it. Other Sexlab mods work fine.

I'm also using 2.0 version and will say that there were places that I expected to be busier than they were - outdoor market areas in particular. I have had events occur elsewhere though, in shops, among bandits waiting for a turn thanks to Defeat, etc, And I have seen instances even in those places, just, fewer than I expected given how low I set my arousal trigger and so forth.

I do wonder if the Placeholder attributes have any effects for npcs when they are selected? I imagine not, but doesn't hurt to be sure.

Thanks again.

I'm also using 2.0 version and will say that there were places that I expected to be busier than they were - outdoor market areas in particular. I have had events occur elsewhere though, in shops, among bandits waiting for a turn thanks to Defeat, etc, And I have seen instances even in those places, just, fewer than I expected given how low I set my arousal trigger and so forth.

I do wonder if the Placeholder attributes have any effects for npcs when they are selected? I imagine not, but doesn't hurt to be sure.

Thanks again.

Placeholders, no. Other attributes mostly restrict sex, the more are selected the less sex.

Hello,

Since updated to the latest ver (0.3.0), the mod seemed to work again.

Thank you for your effort!

While I checked the function of ver .0.3.0, however, I sometimes got some 'curious' debugging messages.

1. In spite of the fact that NPC's arousal (70-90) was well beyond the arousal threshold set by MCM, the debugging message sometimes stated that "X was not enough aroused ... (90)" or something, even if I set the threshold at minimum (20). 
  2. I also got some debugging messages like "test player or the other excluded from the sex Y, Z"... As far as I know, these messages had been absent from earlier released ver. like 0.1. And neither NPC Y and Z was set as 'excluded' faction.

Is it normal functionality of the mod? Or something not-so -intented happened?