Hello,

Since updated to the latest ver (0.3.0), the mod seemed to work again.

Thank you for your effort!

While I checked the function of ver .0.3.0, however, I sometimes got some 'curious' debugging messages.

1. In spite of the fact that NPC's arousal (70-90) was well beyond the arousal threshold set by MCM, the debugging message sometimes stated that "X was not enough aroused ... (90)" or something, even if I set the threshold at minimum (20). 
  2. I also got some debugging messages like "test player or the other excluded from the sex Y, Z"... As far as I know, these messages had been absent from earlier released ver. like 0.1. And neither NPC Y and Z was set as 'excluded' faction.

Is it normal functionality of the mod? Or something not-so -intented happened?

Not intended :D I am seeing lot of bugs, rooting them out!

Hello,

Since updated to the latest ver (0.3.0), the mod seemed to work again.

Thank you for your effort!

While I checked the function of ver .0.3.0, however, I sometimes got some 'curious' debugging messages.

1. In spite of the fact that NPC's arousal (70-90) was well beyond the arousal threshold set by MCM, the debugging message sometimes stated that "X was not enough aroused ... (90)" or something, even if I set the threshold at minimum (20). 
  2. I also got some debugging messages like "test player or the other excluded from the sex Y, Z"... As far as I know, these messages had been absent from earlier released ver. like 0.1. And neither NPC Y and Z was set as 'excluded' faction.

Is it normal functionality of the mod? Or something not-so -intented happened?

Not intended :D I am seeing lot of bugs, rooting them out!

y_sengaku

1. Yeah, I've got that, too.

2. I think I got these messages in 0.1. I undestood them as information that a candidate was excluded due to some conditions s/he didn't meet.

Dooge

Good luck with bug-hunting! :)

:idea:

Would it be possible to include all new actors as default instead of exclusion as in v. 0.2+? I think it would preserve the settings for NPCs if someone is updating SLSL (i.e. loading a save with an older version installed)?

BTW, good work with the dummies. :D

No more:

post-29792-0-30364000-1432426061_thumb.png

or:

post-29792-0-17153000-1432426225_thumb.png

Would it be possible to include all new actors as default instead of exclusion as in v. 0.2+? I think it would preserve the settings for NPCs if someone is updating SLSL (i.e. loading a save with an older version installed)?

No more:

or:

Even if they are marked excluded, no-ones settings are affected until player clicks on the attributes. If they had attributes from before, they will remain.

Glad to hear the dolls are excluded.

I will soon put out greatly improved version many many bugs removed.

Its out, 0.3.1

Just my 0.02 with 0.3.1:

To be honest if the attributes are assigned randomly by default I'd rather stick with other arousal based NPC-NPC mods.  With those mods I know how NPC-NPC sex acts happen, even if the trigger and paring are not realistic.  Last thing I want to do is check against every NPC I encountered with MCM and go down a long list of attribute configuration.  There is some play value in seeing unexpected NPC-NPC sex but it's redundant with the Random Sex mod in my view.  If the attributes are not known to the player, the act itself tells no story.

Having said that, I very much look forward to future versions from the to-do list with more fleshed out attributes and a realistic out-of-box attribute assignment system.  It will add a lot of substance to Skyrim.

Any wishes based on races. Orcs=unfaithful and so on.

Function DetermineAttributes()
    int Chance = 0
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;    
; Faithful    
    if ActorIsMarried(ActorRef)         
        Chance = 75    ; Those in relationship kept faithful for immersion
    else
        Chance = 50
    endif

; Modifiers
    if (ActorRef.GetRace() == raceORC)
        Chance -= 40 ; Orcs                
    endif

Faithful = (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= Chance)
; Submissive

if (ActorRef.GetActorBase().GetSex() == 0)
          Chance = 40 ; Males
      else ; females
          Chance = 60 ; Females
      endif

Submissive = (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= Chance)
; Dominant
          Chance = 60 ; Males
      else ; females
          Chance = 40 ; Females
      endif

; Modifiers
        Chance += 30 ; Orcs
    endif

Dominant = (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= Chance)
; Rapist
          Chance = 20 ; Males
      else
          Chance = 10 ; Females
      endif

; Modifiers
        Chance += 30
    endif

Rapist = (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= Chance)
; Racist
    Chance = 50
    Racist = (Utility.RandomInt(1,100) <= Chance)
; Sizequeen
    Chance = 50
; Golddigger
    Chance = 50
; Excluded
    Chance = 0 ; No one gets excluded by default
; Victim
    Chance = 5 ; Bad luck... you stutter or something

; Modifiers
    if (ActorRef.GetRace() == raceKHAJIT)
        Chance += 30
    endif

; PlaceholderC
    Chance = 50
; PlaceholderD
    Chance = 50
; PlaceholderE
    Chance = 50
; PlaceholderF
    Chance = 50
; PlaceholderG    
    Chance = 50
endfunction

I do like the sound of IMMERSION, so I'll give this a try. When I read the attributes I thought this was pretty interesting, but I do have a question about the Victim and Rapist attributes though. Sorry if the question is stupid but when your Character is naked and if the NPC see you does the NPC rape you? Reason why I ask is because Lover's Victim has that similar system as well. From what I read on the description it looks like an all in one Lover's Comfort and Lover's Victim. (My thought at least)

Thank you Dooge if you answer my question! :3

Does this mod allow NPCs to approch the PC? because if it does I have never had it happen. Either that or its really really rare.

(Just a idea)

Also just a idea if they do approch the PC you could do it that if there a rapist the could ask for sex but saying something like "You will have sex with me or else, ill take it by force" an you could have it that you have mutliple replies such as:

1. "No, get away from me" (if the rapist has the submissive trait then have it as a really low chance they would go through with there threat aka they where bluffing) (so like 10% chance with submissive trait, 50% without submissive an 100% if they have the dominate trait)

2. a persuade option where the result will depends on your skills (make it easier to persaude them if they have the submissive trait an harder if they have the dominiate one)

3. a imitimidate option which the result would depend on the useal imitimidate method of working (make it easier to intimidate them if they have the submissive trait an harder if they have the dominiate one)

4. Lastly you submit to them, so you basically let them rape you.

And also maybe do it so a PC can ask NPC too where they can either ask for sex or demand it an the results would depend on the NPCs traits.

But like I said these are just some ideas for you.

I do like the sound of IMMERSION, so I'll give this a try. When I read the attributes I thought this was pretty interesting, but I do have a question about the Victim and Rapist attributes though. Sorry if the question is stupid but when your Character is naked and if the NPC see you does the NPC rape you? Reason why I ask is because Lover's Victim has that similar system as well. From what I read on the description it looks like an all in one Lover's Comfort and Lover's Victim. (My thought at least)

Thank you Dooge if you answer my question! :3

Nakedness has no effect. Yet.

Does this mod allow NPCs to approch the PC? because if it does I have never had it happen. Either that or its really really rare.

(Just a idea)

Also just a idea if they do approch the PC you could do it that if there a rapist the could ask for sex but saying something like "You will have sex with me or else, ill take it by force" an you could have it that you have mutliple replies such as:

1. "No, get away from me" (if the rapist has the submissive trait then have it as a really low chance they would go through with there threat aka they where bluffing) (so like 10% chance with submissive trait, 50% without submissive an 100% if they have the dominate trait)

2. a persuade option where the result will depends on your skills (make it easier to persaude them if they have the submissive trait an harder if they have the dominiate one)

3. a imitimidate option which the result would depend on the useal imitimidate method of working (make it easier to intimidate them if they have the submissive trait an harder if they have the dominiate one)

4. Lastly you submit to them, so you basically let them rape you.

And also maybe do it so a PC can ask NPC too where they can either ask for sex or demand it an the results would depend on the NPCs traits.

But like I said these are just some ideas for you.

Yes they do approach PC too under special conditions but this mainly NPC-NPC mod. No dialogue will be done for that in near future.

Okay No prob :)

And what are the conditions for them to approch the player? because I have never had it happen.

The NPC must have the attribute "Faithful" and the relationship rank of 4. And I think (correct me if I'm wrong, Dooge) it's better when s/he is dominant and not submissive. The rest of the attributes shouldn't be selected if you want higher probability of sex being triggered.

That is, at least, how it worked for me.

Quite obviously NPC's arousal, race and gender preferences are important factors too.

No more:

or:

Even if they are marked excluded, no-ones settings are affected until player clicks on the attributes. If they had attributes from before, they will remain.

Glad to hear the dolls are excluded.

I will soon put out greatly improved version many many bugs removed.

Its out, 0.3.1

Got it, thanks! :)

Gender preference:

5 % Lesbian

5 % Gay

10 % Bi

10 % Sexlab sexuality (May be any depending on sexual history)

70 % Hetero

Wouldn't it be better to have gender preference based on Sexlab sexuality (mostly or exclusively)? I don't know about other players, but I have already tinkered with many Skyroamers (i.e. NPCs, followers, companions) and I would rather SLSL did not change my choices. I think this is important for compliance with other mods - e.g. SLAA: one of my lovers, formerly bisexual, suddenly becomes lesbian - what, I wasn't good enough? :blush:

P.S.: I like the development in descriptions, however, I found some typos/errors. If you need help with that, here I am. :)

Makes Beggar's Row just that little bit more cozy.

But how do I decline sex? Is that not an option or am I just to dense to figure it out?

Anyways, good mod. makes the world a bit more alive. 

In my case, I've been able to load a save that doesn't have any NPCs in front of the screen and go immediately into the Sex Life MCM and have had my character selected. Then you just make sure to activate the "Excluded" box and you won't be dragged into sex through this mod.

Gender preference:

5 % Lesbian

5 % Gay

10 % Bi

70 % Hetero

Wouldn't it be better to have gender preference based on Sexlab sexuality (mostly or exclusively)? I don't know about other players, but I have already tinkered with many Skyroamers (i.e. NPCs, followers, companions) and I would rather SLSL did not change my choices. I think this is important for compliance with other mods - e.g. SLAA: one of my lovers, formerly bisexual, suddenly becomes lesbian - what, I wasn't good enough? :blush:

P.S.: I like the development in descriptions, however, I found some typos/errors. If you need help with that, here I am. :)

I agree that existing settings should not be changed. However on a clean game, everyone becomes more or less bisexual if the default setting (SLA sexuality from SexLab) is kept. I can add option that when an actor is initialized for the first time, it's sexuality can be left untouched (existing SLA gender preference setting) and only the attributes are determined. (Edit: done)

The descriptions are placeholders at this point, I plan to add more and better quality later. Also... I code laying down on sofa so I do lot of typos! But thanks anyway.

Gender preference:

5 % Lesbian

5 % Gay

10 % Bi

70 % Hetero

I agree that existing settings should not be changed. However on a clean game, everyone becomes more or less bisexual if the default setting (SLA sexuality from SexLab) is kept. I can add option that when an actor is initialized for the first time, it's sexuality can be left untouched (existing SLA gender preference setting) and only the attributes are determined. (Edit: done)

The descriptions are placeholders at this point, I plan to add more and better quality later. Also... I code laying down on sofa so I do lot of typos! But thanks anyway.

Great, thanks!

How do you select your self?

Exactly... I've tried in many ways, no result.

Makes Beggar's Row just that little bit more cozy.

But how do I decline sex? Is that not an option or am I just to dense to figure it out?

Anyways, good mod. makes the world a bit more alive. 

In my case, I've been able to load a save that doesn't have any NPCs in front of the screen and go immediately into the Sex Life MCM and have had my character selected. Then you just make sure to activate the "Excluded" box and you won't be dragged into sex through this mod.

How do you select your self?

Exactly... I've tried in many ways, no result.

The above works, but I can make it so that if no one is in cross-hair it refers to player in MCM

Okay, tried it out.

I like it.  It works pretty much as advertised.

I don't like that it re-assigned my sexuality choices in Sexlab Aroused Redux, but it sounds like that's fixed for future editions.

I notice that it handles creature NPCs as well.  I haven't seen that kick in yet.  I do use Sexlab Aroused Creatures, however, and I can see potential conflicts with that.  Ideally, I'd prefer to have SAC handle bestiality events.  Perhaps a switch to turn that feature on and off?  For now, I summoned a doge dog with Hentai Creatures, and set it so that he'd be triggered by SLSL but not by SAC, just to see what happens.

I would also like to see 3-ways selected sometimes... so far it looks like its just one-on-one?

I apologize if I just skimmed over this but is this possible to only initiate with actual "lovers?" By that I mean the people skyrim has tagged as married and courting? Neat Idea regardless though.

As far as I know you would have to start the mod with all NPCs disabled in MCM and enable manually each and every married/courting character and with the "Faithful" attribute.

However, Dooge might add such option in future developments of the mod. Bear in mind it's a WIP project, there's much to be polished or changed (which is being continuously done). But judging from the mod's development so far, it's worth waiting for.

Yet, I think what you want is done by Lover's Comfort, SLSL is primarily about allowing anyone to have sex, yes, on certain conditions (it is not, actually, a random banging mod, as some might think).

A quick incident report. Only had this happen once that I am aware of:

I saw the "you notice x chatting with y" notifiction and then my follower and my horse started having some funtime.

May have been a one-time fluke, but thought I'd post just in case.

Trying version 4, doesn't seem to be working that I can tell, debug is borking out, probably because of this: 

[05/27/2015 - 05:41:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[adcSexlifeMain (81004338)].adcsexlifemain.OnUpdate() - "adcSexlifeMain.psc" Line 111

Script stops there and doesn't proceed any further.

Seems if an actor is leaving the area when they are chosen as one of the actor targets in the new version it stops working until I reload a save before. Can verify that my character did get pulled into a scene though, although using Racemenu's SoS plugin I'm not sure if my character is considered big enough to meet Sizequeen/king.