Me first me first! Off to try! I've been looking for something just like this :)

-C

I agree. This sounds great.

Hmm looks very promising I use random sex for this exact thing but with that i see known married folks fuck others all the time sometimes right in front of their spouse this mod sounds like it would largly keep that from happening and would still allow a chance for me to see a  pregnant npc.

Yes. That was very distracting. Hope this works like you commented it might..

I have updated the initial post to answer your questions and comments and will keep doing so.

It's motivating to see people interested :D

It is very interesting. When I first saw it.. I thought .. dam.. got to get my skyrim up and running just to give this a try.. :D.

Uh so I worry about using a mod like the random one, and I never really saw the Lover's Comfort were NPC's had loving partners they would have sex with in their homes thing...Don't play a bugler.

So is it going to be like I walk into a Tavern and everyone in there is doing the deed or maybe just one couple hiding over in the pantry?

Was really interested until I read the requirements. SOS is a no go for me as it breaks EFF. I do run SOS light though, so maybe you could make it cross compatible?

SoS breaks EFF?

You've got other problems. I ran EFF is several different profiles and I always, always, always had SoS installed.

This is a great concept for a mod.  I think that is shown by the response, comment natures, and how cool I think it is.  I think with the right configurations added it is going to be one of the best.  I suggest that you be able to set the population (% of different sexual preferences, inputs that trigger approach to player, criminal behaviors trait %s, and could even lead to clothing preferences.   Thanks for your work.  Great mod.  Maybe we can program the authorities to begin profiling as well. 

Was really interested until I read the requirements. SOS is a no go for me as it breaks EFF. I do run SOS light though, so maybe you could make it cross compatible?

SoS breaks EFF?

You've got other problems. I ran EFF is several different profiles and I always, always, always had SoS installed.

Yes, according to the SOS page, SOS breaks followers equipping slot 32 items you give them. That's entirely aside from SOS causing my game to crash nearly every time I change cells.

SoS breaks EFF?

Yes, according to the SOS page, SOS breaks followers equipping slot 32 items you give them. That's entirely aside from SOS causing my game to crash nearly every time I change cells.

Think there is a mod that takes slot 52 off of armors. I've never had a problem with EFF and SoS together.

This sounds really great! Any chance this could take the NPC's levels of attractiveness from Sexlab Attraction into account in determining if an NPC will or will not willingly sleep with another NPC? (I freely admit I have no idea how well these mods could play together, seems like it would be cool though). 

Are the NPCs faction randomly assigned or did you went through all the NPCs and hand pick them!? :blink:

Randomly assigned when they are first needed. At the moment random, but I intend to make some logic into it, slaves=victims, most relationships are faithful, thugs are rapists and so on. I take suggestions specially about what factions determine what aspects in the game.

Greetings,

Few suggestions of mine after playing about with this for about an hour. Can it be made so that they don't have sex in the middle of the street in broad daylight? Can there be like a "time" check, that if it's after perhaps 9pm, they will do it wherever, but when it's still light they don't. For me its very immersive breaking to see them going at it in the middle of the street in broad daylight. Another suggestion I was going to make, which would also help with less scans, is perhaps it can be made so that followers are excluded if you set them to be? I'd rather they not sleep with anyone but me :D  I set both to Faithful as I am pretty sure they both have a 4 relationship rank with me, but they keep doing scans. 

That's all for now. I rather like the mod :) Thanks!

-C

Absolutely. I don't like it either, but one has to start from somewhere. Currently actors are just teleported to a bed or to each other... not very nice. I will add AI packs so they circle each other, or run away together etc. later. Times and other logic will follow as I learn more. I added Exclusion trait to disable Actors from sex caused by this mod.

I can maybe make the SOS part so that it is not hard-coded into. If one has no SOS installed then that part would just be skipped... later tho.

Interesting.  Will try once gay/bi is implemented.

New version 0.0.2 is out with support for that.

Would be nice if there was also "interracial fetish" option. Something like; Straight nord male only fucks highelfs and Woodelf female only gives her "goods" for redguards or something :P

It would be cool...

wow

such immersion

so realism

much want

thanks Dooge

Woof woof

Oh man dooge

very appreciate

much awesome

so amaze

thank you!

Woof woof!

Ideas for new option.

beastiality lover - will have sex with animals

Guard fan - will only have sex with guards.

idea for a Device Device add on.

Bondage Lover - armbinder, gag, and blindfold are add on them at the start of sex and use bound animation.

exhibitionist - wake around naked

Sexual Shy - will only masturbate at home 

Inn show girl - Will only have sex inside a inn.

Ponygirl - dress only in a harness, gag, armbinder, and fox tail plug.

Puppygirl - walk on all 4s with a collar on and follow a dom, Trainer, or master type around

Haggler - have sex with inn owner and shop keeper only.

Master - have sex with though in bondage gear only.

Trainer - have sex with only ponygirls, Cowgirls, and puppygirls

Cowgirl - wear a milking outfit or prefer breast feeding animations.

Anal Lover - Only uses anal animations

Oral Lover - Only uses oral animations

Event Ideas

Charmed by Vampires - Npc is found have sex with vampires on events.

Lycan's Prey - Npcs is found having sex with Werewolf or werebear on events

Dragon Offering - Npc have part of the dragon faction and is sometime found having sex with a dragon with you enter a dragon area.

Traveler - Is found having sex on the road outside of city sometimes.

Hentai - is sometime found being taken by estrus

Uh so I worry about using a mod like the random one, and I never really saw the Lover's Comfort were NPC's had loving partners they would have sex with in their homes thing...Don't play a bugler.

So is it going to be like I walk into a Tavern and everyone in there is doing the deed or maybe just one couple hiding over in the pantry?

Frequency can be set as well as threshold. Most attributes make NPC more and more selective so it is meant to be so that one can limit sex and exclude random sex and instead form believable patterns.

At the moment they do fuck in nearest bed or almost where-ever and whenever, but I plan to add AI scripts so tat they leave discreetly together to go behind the house etc.

This is a great concept for a mod.  I think that is shown by the response, comment natures, and how cool I think it is.  I think with the right configurations added it is going to be one of the best.  I suggest that you be able to set the population (% of different sexual preferences, inputs that trigger approach to player, criminal behaviors trait %s, and could even lead to clothing preferences.   Thanks for your work.  Great mod.  Maybe we can program the authorities to begin profiling as well. 

Yes the logic populating the traits will have some sort of Gaussian distribution and intelligence eventually.

This sounds really great! Any chance this could take the NPC's levels of attractiveness from Sexlab Attraction into account in determining if an NPC will or will not willingly sleep with another NPC? (I freely admit I have no idea how well these mods could play together, seems like it would be cool though). 

That was the original idea, but I wanted to start with simpler logic and lighter weight mod. Attractiveness can be added as one of the qualification, but that would add one more dependency.

Ideas for new option.

Bondage Lover - armbinder, gag, and blindfold are add on them at the start of sex and use bound animation.

Puppygirl - walk on all 4s with a collar on and follow a dom, Trainer, or master type around

Event Ideas

Dragon Offering - Npc have part of the dragon faction and is sometime found having sex with a dragon with you enter a dragon area.

Ah, may good ideas came from this, such as "it is almost impossible to resist a vampire who wants sex", girls who want sex dress sexy, also liked the shy trait that makes them sex only alone or in private.

There is also lot to develop in the area what animations are used and so on.

Think there is a mod that takes slot 52 off of armors. I've never had a problem with EFF and SoS together.

I wasn't as lucky. When I raised it in the SoS thread, I was basically told too bad. That's why I run light, and it works fine. Well, sort of. It actually has a bunch of its own problems, but at least my followers equip armor correctly and my game doesn't crash every 5 minutes like it did when I ran SoS.

Ideas for new option.

Event Ideas

Ah, may good ideas came from this, such as "it is almost impossible to resist a vampire who wants sex", girls who want sex dress sexy, also liked the shy trait that makes them sex only alone or in private.

There is also lot to develop in the area what animations are used and so on.

These are awesome.

I see "the Huntress" as the beastiality lover.. :)

Sexual Shy .. maybe you have to find out the secret before then you can have sex.. ;). Could work with the Beastiality lover as well as some other choices that would normally be taboo.. The Oral Lover would be useful for those events or encounters where the NPC wouldn't have enough interest in you or events where racial or other negative attraction would lend them to only want one thing. For example Anal could be for a married woman so that she couldn't get pregnant. Oral might be from the same but tricked or have something that they want.. Not really wanting.. perhaps speech check ..

So here is something that I haven't seen but I will see pretty soon...

Just occurred to me that the trigger is arousal based right, so...

Deviously Cursed Loot,

Female Companion

Belted with plugs

This should lead to infinite sex trigger right?

They will always be withen the trigger range.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So I think for compatibility Device Wearers should not be able to initiate sex through this mod.

Good work! I did some reading a couple of days ago on your other thread and I'm glad to see this come into being. this is pretty much exactly what we need. I remember walking in on NPC's having sex in Oblivion's Lovers with PK and it was awesome and immersive. It's a great idea and you've come far, so keep it up! :)