I think a logo for this cool mod could be a shield.  On the shield, a central Skyrim symbol, on the corners the following emblems:  A BDSM symbol (or devious devices option), on the right a silhoutte cameo of two lovely lesbians, and the bottom corner could have a cupid with his bow (for love).  The shield just provides a base and perhaps that you are protecting individuals sexuality.  I don't know how to make the logo and this was just my idea.  Thanks again for the mod.

Not sure if it is supposed to work this way, but based on the debug statements I see, what seems to happen is that the mod chooses 2 random npcs, then decides whether they are "compatible", and if not, then no sex happens.  As a result, 90% of the time, nothing at all happens.  It seems like what SHOULD happen, is to choose an npc, and then scan the area for a compatible match, and only if the area doesnt have a match, should no sex happen.  I went to bannered mare and winking skeever during a busy time, and hung around for about 30 real-life minutes, and in each case only 1 sex act occurred in that entire time, with scan set to 60 seconds and arousal set to just 20.  90% of the time, for whatever reason, the 2 chars that were picked by the mod werent compatible.  At this rate, in "normal" game play when you are in and out of cells somewhat frequently, I would think that it would be extremely rare for a sex act to actually happen.  Maybe that's what you were going for, but just thought I'd report what I am seeing.

Not sure if it is supposed to work this way, but based on the debug statements I see, what seems to happen is that the mod chooses 2 random npcs, then decides whether they are "compatible", and if not, then no sex happens.  As a result, 90% of the time, nothing at all happens.  It seems like what SHOULD happen, is to choose an npc, and then scan the area for a compatible match, and only if the area doesnt have a match, should no sex happen.  I went to bannered mare and winking skeever during a busy time, and hung around for about 30 real-life minutes, and in each case only 1 sex act occurred in that entire time, with scan set to 60 seconds and arousal set to just 20.  90% of the time, for whatever reason, the 2 chars that were picked by the mod werent compatible.  At this rate, in "normal" game play when you are in and out of cells somewhat frequently, I would think that it would be extremely rare for a sex act to actually happen.  Maybe that's what you were going for, but just thought I'd report what I am seeing.

Yes you have accurate observations. That is how it works and that is intended. What you suggest is scanning long lists of actors and sorting them based on multiple inputs, that is extremely labor-intensive for the scripting engine (someone correct me if I'm wrong). 

My poll is very cheap when it comes to performance, it can be ran with high frequency and will results into almost the same effect eventually.

Since it is all configurable in the MCM one can make everyone fuck each other all the time, or just those who are compatible with each other and only when the circumstances were right.

Sure there will be intelligence in the initial values so that it will make others more promiscuous than the rest. In any case, this is early days for the mod.

Hey Dooge,

Your number of downloads says 500, and the number of people that downloaded the linked patch for SOS says like 123?

Uh hope that doesn't result in problems ><

Not at all, I have uploaded a number of updates already so people have re-reloaded :D

If I may add something to this mod...

I think that there should be two slight changes to attributes. First, that Victim attribute adds to the chance of getting raped, and Rapist to chance of rough animations. Otherwise, good idea.

P.S.: I noticed that you cannot manually switch between people if more than one is present near you. Is that intentional or will you change it so that you can do it without re-entering the MCM?

If I may add something to this mod...

I think that there should be two slight changes to attributes. First, that Victim attribute adds to the chance of getting raped, and Rapist to chance of rough animations. Otherwise, good idea.

P.S.: I noticed that you cannot manually switch between people if more than one is present near you. Is that intentional or will you change it so that you can do it without re-entering the MCM?

Victim trait mean this person cannot refuse sex

MCM target is the Actor in the crosshair, I do not know another way to do it.

This is coming on next release:

NPC-PC sex: Any actor, and only those, who have relationshiprank 4 with the PC, may initiate sex with the PC. This only happens if such actor has the Faithful attribute. Also, if they are marked with Rapist attribute, there will be rape instead of sex.

Note that having actos with multiple relationshipranks of 4 between them, with faithful attributes, allows creation of closed and faithful, but polygamous circles.

SOS dependency removed, Sizequeen attribute is ignored if SOS is not present

Logo also, courtesy of Sutha

After some testing I must say I'm impressed and more than happy to have installed your mod. It's working as intended and the things I would suggest changing are already the

"todo" ones. So, I'm just looking forward to the mod's development.

I am also glad that SLSL (that would be the acronym, right?) runs smooth with other SL mods like Romance or FLC (e.g. two couples were having sex at the same time, one triggered by FLC, the other by SLSL). And I think, with Amorous Adventures there should be no problem either, but I think its NPCs should be configured properly in SLSL while doing the AA quests.

Last but not least. If one uses a house mod with female mannequins (like this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23987/?), they should exclude them all manually. I didn't and ran across one of my followers making passionate sex with a natural looking, but just standing still, doll. It happened twice and I think the dolls liked it, because they both remained in the beds (waiting for more, I guess) :P .

Again, thanks for this mod and keep up the good work!

After some testing I must say I'm impressed and more than happy to have installed your mod. It's working as intended and the things I would suggest changing are already the

"todo" ones. So, I'm just looking forward to the mod's development.

I am also glad that SLSL (that would be the acronym, right?) runs smooth with other SL mods like Romance or FLC (e.g. two couples were having sex at the same time, one triggered by FLC, the other by SLSL). And I think, with Amorous Adventures there should be no problem either, but I think its NPCs should be configured properly in SLSL while doing the AA quests.

Last but not least. If one uses a house mod with female mannequins (like this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23987/?), they should exclude them all manually. I didn't and ran across one of my followers making passionate sex with a natural looking, but just standing still, doll. It happened twice and I think the dolls liked it, because they both remained in the beds (waiting for more, I guess) :P .

Again, thanks for this mod and keep up the good work!

Oh iacex111 funny stuff ;D

Yes you coined SLSL,I will start to use it.

Yes as far as I understand this should run parallel with anything else, just adding another layer of effects but not removing or blocking anything from other mods.

I'm still laughing at your run-in with the mannequins, that is SO funny :D But maybe there is a way for me to detect them in the script so rape of inanimate objects (and import of them to bed) could be avoided in the future.

i have a question, as there is a lot of updates, the is no need for clean saves right? 

I suspected so, but it seems not to be the case. I had previous savegame and it worked just fine after the removal of the hard-dependency to SOS

Usage ideas

MCM: New actors are initialized = false (Available from 0.2.0)

No one is enabled for sexlife other than those who's Attributes are edited by hand in the MCM

NPC-Sexslaves for anyone

Adding victim attribute to all slaves (or anyone else) will enable anyone to use them at will

Cuckoldry

Remove the faithful attribute from followers or spouse and they will fuck anyone they like but you

PC-Sexslave

Anyone with relationshiprank 4 with the PC and vice versa, with the Faithfull and Rapist atributes will rape PC at will

Polygamy family/group

Everyone who share relationshiprank 4, with the Faithfull attribute, will only fuck among themselves.

As you see there are many possibilities here, just got to think creative. Also think about combining with your favorite mods or just the favorite NPC/follower/spouse for extra flavor.

Hello there

First of, very nice idea. Gives move immersion.

Just a question. Do you plan on making dialogues? I think would be more immersive.

NPC´s asking, demanding and more stuff?

For the PC, there is a mod here called SexLab Approach that is only for the PC. Gives the option of accept, decline and other stuff.

If this mod gives that kind of options for PC and NPC´s, would be great i think.

As for the mannequins, I would suggest anyone (including myself :blush: ) chose vanilla and avoid custom (female) mannequins as they tend to behave weird (and often creepy), especially with connection with SL and/or animations mods. Pity though, as some of such "dolls" look nice.

As for your latest ideas, Dooge, I like the one about Cuckoldry provided you can have options like choosing every lover/spouse to be (un)faithful ("batch") along with selection of individual exceptions. Also it would be perhaps a good idea if an unfaithful lover/spouse could still have sex with PC (as an option maybe). Obviously if you have other similar Sex Lab mods installed, your partners' sexual life will be determined also by these plugins.

MCM: New actors are initialized = false - Correct me if I'm wrong, you mean an option for player to decide if they enable NPCs for SLSL individually or enable/disable all of the at once? If so, it's also a good idea.

Hello there

Just a question. Do you plan on making dialogues? I think would be more immersive.

For the PC, there is a mod here called SexLab Approach that is only for the PC. Gives the option of accept, decline and other stuff.

If this mod gives that kind of options for PC and NPC´s, would be great i think.

Yeah, I agree, dialogues would be great. As far as I understand it, SL Dialogues is going to (it's still WIP) provide a framework that could be used here. This could allow Dooge to focus on the core stuff.

Great mod this, Just a couple of things.

Dunno if this is intended but my follower started to screw everthing from dead wolf to ashes of dead atronachs.

Was very funny to watch her hump the air :P.

See u updated, guess i gotta retest :)

Looks to be an interesting mod, might fit in well with my custom SexLab Attraction. Ok, very clean load except for one thing that pops up in my logs: [05/21/2015 - 05:16:37PM] Error: Unable to bind script SKI_ConfigBase to alias PlayerAlias on quest adcSexlifeMCM (7F000D62) because their base types do not match. According to the MCM GitHub page you should have SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias instead of SKI_ConfigBase. Just my 2 cents worth. Just checked, yes, that fixed it.

Dunno if this is intended but my follower started to screw everthing from dead wolf to ashes of dead atronachs.

I haven't experienced this, but to edit my earlier post about mannequins - Iona started sex with one of the mannequins (vanilla) at Honeyside. Outrageous - I was standing just next to her! :@;)  It seems that vanilla mannequins get horny too... and they remain that way all the time :) (BTW, they moan during the act, both male and female, those bitches)

A thought: Well, a mannequin is supposed to be UP all the time, isn't it (or he, for that matter)?

Very interesting concept!

I will look into it when I get a chance for better integration from Dialogues.

Have you considered remote ways for mods to change NPC attributes without needing your mod as a hard dependency (or using the Game.getFile.. technique)?

I am thinking of Modevents or Storageutil variables.

Hello there

I am definitely interested in dialogue, but most of this is NPC-NPC so I do not know how that is done... PC could overhear, but as text.

Small question, 

THe option for exclusion will remain correct? As I only want this to bring life to my NPC's and not to my followers or the PC, since I have other mods for that.

-C

It will remain.

As for the mannequins, I would suggest anyone (including myself :blush: ) chose vanilla and avoid custom (female) mannequins as they tend to behave weird (and often creepy), especially with connection with SL and/or animations mods. Pity though, as some of such "dolls" look nice.

As for your latest ideas, Dooge, I like the one about Cuckoldry provided you can have options like choosing every lover/spouse to be (un)faithful ("batch") along with selection of individual exceptions. Also it would be perhaps a good idea if an unfaithful lover/spouse could still have sex with PC (as an option maybe). Obviously if you have other similar Sex Lab mods installed, your partners' sexual life will be determined also by these plugins.

MCM: New actors are initialized = false - Correct me if I'm wrong, you mean an option for player to decide if they enable NPCs for SLSL individually or enable/disable all of the at once? If so, it's also a good idea.

That option means people stay excluded unless activated in the MCM by the user.

Hello there

Yeah, I agree, dialogues would be great. As far as I understand it, SL Dialogues is going to (it's still WIP) provide a framework that could be used here. This could allow Dooge to focus on the core stuff.

Again, I do not know yet what is the way to do NPC-NPC dialog. PC related dialogue this are secondary at this point.

I noticed that you added PC compatibility if NPC has Faithful and of 4th rank relationship. Does this include someone who only wants men and has Racist, and I play as a girl of custom race? And will this mod also include PC(in the future)?

Other attributes do not mean anything in this case, only rr=4, Faithful and Rapist

Not intended, but funny! I will try to restrict SLSL to living actors.

Looks to be an interesting mod, might fit in well with my custom SexLab Attraction. Ok, very clean load except for one thing that pops up in my logs: [05/21/2015 - 05:16:37PM] Error: Unable to bind script SKI_ConfigBase to alias PlayerAlias on quest adcSexlifeMCM (7F000D62) because their base types do not match. According to the MCM GitHub page you should have SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias instead of SKI_ConfigBase. Just my 2 cents worth. Just checked, yes, that fixed it.

I will look into this, I have no idea what this means, but if your suggestion works it's an easy fix.

I haven't experienced this, but to edit my earlier post about mannequins - Iona started sex with one of the mannequins (vanilla) at Honeyside. Outrageous - I was standing just next to her! :@;)  It seems that vanilla mannequins get horny too... and they remain that way all the time :) (BTW, they moan during the act, both male and female, those bitches)

A thought: Well, a mannequin is supposed to be UP all the time, isn't it (or he, for that matter)?

HAHaHAH

I'll be switching over to the update soon.

Manequin needs to be excluded.

Also some pics.

Excluded sure... if I just knew how :D Until then, provide more funny screens :D Also, I think, I could add 3-some to SLSL

Very interesting concept!

I will look into it when I get a chance for better integration from Dialogues.

Have you considered remote ways for mods to change NPC attributes without needing your mod as a hard dependency (or using the Game.getFile.. technique)?

I am thinking of Modevents or Storageutil variables.

Externally changing the attributes would be quite easy, as they are just faction ranks. I can provide map which bit is what attribute later when this becomes more established.

Could you please add optional support for SAM (Shape Atlas for Men) just like you did for SOS from version 0.1.0+? Or maybe it will work already, cuz SAM it's not that much different (at least for schlongs) from SOS..

SOS is only needed for sizequeen. SAM should work just fine with all the other attributes. Does SAM have dicks in it or just bulging pants?

LOL

Every Married Npcs are cheating on their spouse.

this mod is cheating+hedonism mod.

What a weird...

I think it need more touch with authors.

+ this is the new mod of Random sex mod?

I didn't understand a word you just said.