I love your mod, but I feel like the one of the posts above.

I made Peaches sub, a victim, and not excluded.

Turning all my other mods off, I went to sanguine's realm and made all the NPC's dominant, rapists and not excluded.

And I waited.

OK I know I missed something. Everyone looks so chaste. 

Just to be 101% clear,

the little box that says "excluded" (checked by default)

should be Unchecked, right?

OK I'll go back to the game now, and use "random sex" or something for now.

But great mod thanks.

I love your mod, but I feel like the one of the posts above.

I made Peaches sub, a victim, and not excluded.

Turning all my other mods off, I went to sanguine's realm and made all the NPC's dominant, rapists and not excluded.

And I waited.

OK I know I missed something. Everyone looks so chaste. 

Just to be 101% clear,

the little box that says "excluded" (checked by default)

should be Unchecked, right?

OK I'll go back to the game now, and use "random sex" or something for now.

But great mod thanks.

You downloaded and ran/installed FNIS and all its parts right? You also have Sexlab installed as well correct?

Edit: Excluded should be unchecked, correct. And it is not my intention if my post came off as snarky. I'm just trying to help you troubleshoot.

Edit 2: Try enabling debug on screen so you can see when the mod initializes actors so you can see if something isn't quite right.

Tried 0.50 version in Bannered Mare.

The mod works great, I reduce Arousal to 20 for testing. I use Immersive Wenches and I remove Faithful Attribute to the 2 Wenches and one of them make sex with me and then with a male patron, the second with a woman patron.

I'd like, if possible, adding "group sex" attribute for threesome and the possibility to choose general attributes (for example remove faithful for all people or rapist or racist to increase encounters).

Very good mod. Thank you.

Hi there. I'm new to modding so pardon me if I'm doing this wrong, but I have SexLab, SkyUI, SexLab Aroused, and SOS checked in my data files, but whenever I try and check SexLife in the data files, then load up Skyrim, the game loads, shows the Bethesda screen, then just exits the game. This ONLY happens when I try to load sexlife. Anyone have a solution?

i have just installed version 0.4.1 and the mcm menu wont load. Do i need another version downloaded with this or what?

I had the same MCM-not-loading issue and found out that if you start a clean save, the MCM always loads.

So try not to use this on an existing save, but start fresh instead.

will it work with another version of sexlife like nekekami was suggesting?

I have ruined my development environment, this will cause some delay and frustration as I need to duplicate the whole setup from scratch.

In case someone is interested, the scripts won't compile. Not from notepad, not from sublime, not from CK.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your comments. I do not have time to answer all question or requests for support at this time.

Oh my god I'm so stupid.

Why Creation kit was not working is because the properties box pop's up on secondary display... that I do not currently have. Then tying to fix that I broke everything myself. LOL.

Edit: OK with Virtual desktop manager I get access to the lost properties pop-up. I'm back in the business, tomorrow :D

Oh my god I'm so stupid.

Why Creation kit was not working is because the properties box pop's up on secondary display... that I do not currently have. Then tying to fix that I broke everything myself. LOL.

Edit: OK with Virtual desktop manager I get access to the lost properties pop-up. I'm back in the business, tomorrow :D

I am glad to hear that. I overcame my reluctance regarding sos not light and tried 5 today. I visited LL to tell you I find the mod to be quite wonderful and discovered that you were out of business. I am pleased that it was a simple bit of confusion instead of a disaster.

It's getting better, but no joy.

no sex code -20

no sex no actor

something about MCM.

I deleted a whole ton of mods and yours woke up, it just doesn't want to do much yet.

I still have SD+

I still have "Milk mod".

OK if I had a suggestion, maybe it would be to route "code -20" to a table of errors.

Peaches is standing in the middle of whiterun's marketplace,

hoping Daeneris (The woman in Kynareth's temple) is in a good mood and wants to romp.

Danica (Miss Pure-spring) is commenting like crazy about her being a nurse, and walking from stall to stall.

And I got a few messages about Olivia the feeble.

I also got a message that the mod was working, or starting work.

no sex code -20

no sex no actor

something about MCM.

I deleted a whole ton of mods and yours woke up, it just doesn't want to do much yet.

I still have SD+

I still have "Milk mod".

OK if I had a suggestion, maybe it would be to route "code -20" to a table of errors.

hoping Daeneris (The woman in Kynareth's temple) is in a good mood and wants to romp.

Danica (Miss Pure-spring) is commenting like crazy about her being a nurse, and walking from stall to stall.

The more npcs (and creatures, but they will pull an actor-none when it tries to select one) that are nearby the harder it is to get the targets you want. Think code -20 is from not being aroused enough for one of the targets from what I've noticed.

no sex code -20

no sex no actor

something about MCM.

I still have SD+

I still have "Milk mod".

The more npcs (and creatures, but they will pull an actor-none when it tries to select one) that are nearby the harder it is to get the targets you want. Think code -20 is from not being aroused enough for one of the targets from what I've noticed.

sextype has to be more than 1, is all I got so far.

since -20 is less than one, fail.

But what's a sextype and who determines what it is, I think I need to sleep now and figure that out later.

Its a check box under this mod if its checked it will randomly generate a sexuality for npcs. If its unchecked it will use SL Aroused Redux's (which you can set to use Sexlab's sexuality).

no-actor" is the error I'm getting now after reinstalling "sexlab dialogues"

and "sc07 random attack".

tons of available actors.

I don't have too good a memory ever at all,

But I think it chooses two random actors and decides one is "faithful" and aborts.

"Random (sex)" started working immediately, two minor actors are in the temple having fun while Danica sips on tea and watches.

I don't really think uninstalling the mod would either help or hurt, since it only seems to be sending me messages about how incompatible everyone is,

but I would like to know which mod I have that blocks it completely.

I think (biggie guess) it's "sexlab attraction".

Its a check box under this mod if its checked it will randomly generate a sexuality for npcs. If its unchecked it will use SL Aroused Redux's (which you can set to use Sexlab's sexuality).

no-actor" is the error I'm getting now after reinstalling "sexlab dialogues"

and "sc07 random attack".

tons of available actors.

I don't have too good a memory ever at all,

But I think it chooses two random actors and decides one is "faithful" and aborts.

"Random (sex)" started working immediately, two minor actors are in the temple having fun while Danica sips on tea and watches.

I don't really think uninstalling the mod would either help or hurt, since it only seems to be sending me messages about how incompatible everyone is,

but I would like to know which mod I have that blocks it completely.

I think (biggie guess) it's "sexlab attraction".

I use sexlab attaction and this mod works fine with me. If you have the Sexlab 1.6 alpha it'll tell you which actor it pulled that wound up netting actor-none.

I took your advice and installed SexLab(a)1.60.

The careful alignments I've pored over for what seems like years are gone,

and NPC's are humping the dirt until I get around to lining them up once again.

The mod here seems to always make Peaches the aggressor, on my PC, in my Game.

So, without really knowing much, I am uninstalling the mod so's peaches can be the

"victim" succubus she is, which makes her masters die a quick death.

It seems I had it set to "victim" so the hag in witchmist-grove is healthier than ever.

I did want to ask, if there is a file of alignments somewhere.

Peaches is 0.94/0.84 scale, most everyone else is 1.0/1.03.

So it takes a really long time to align everything,

which I export religiously.

Well, that's all gone.

It isn't in the savegame, alignments survive a savegame.

By process of elimination (sort of) I think "Succubus heart" might have been the blocking mod, although it might have been a random thing.

Heh... that is pretty much the whole point of the mod :D

I've never seen other people fuck in broad daylight although I have done so once myself at Rock festival...

This is about seeing them try and fail and occasionally succeed or rape.

Love this mod btw an hope to see the updates an all :)

Few Things I would like to point out are:

1. Taking sex by force the message is "I dont care (name)" which is okay for the "I want to stay a virgin" comment but maybe might be a idea to have a few more compinations.

2. Also when they say "I DONT CARE (Name)" there is no space between care an there name which is sometimes confusing.

3. Also I am married in the game but SL does not seem to reqister it any ideas why?

4. I noticed this Mod works for Creatures as well so maybe add a Beasiality trait so not everyone will have sex which creatures unless the creature was a rapist etc then there would still be a chance.

I love the idea behind this mod, so keep up the good work!

I haven't read all the posts here, so no clue if my feedback will be repeat of someone else's or not, but I figure any feedback is good feedback for a good modder ;)

I've gotten a couple CTD's caused by this mod (at least as far as I can tell) during or after normal combat.  In the log I see that it generated a stack dump where approx. 45k lines of dump got written in about a second before the game crashed.  I'm posting the log to see if it has any info you can use.  And I'm not a modder, so I have no clue if it actually crashed my game or not, but I was kinda shocked to see that massive dump in my logs  :D

I was running ver. .5.0, so apparently I'm not completely up-to-date according to what I just read here.  But figured I'd provide whatever feedback I could to hopefully help you improve this mod :)