If there is no good way to judge traits from morality etc. nor from the factions, then we will have to make pre-defined lists. Volunteers step forward. List actors in the game and what traits you think they have or likelihood of them having a trait. I cannot do this myself since I have never played the game further than greybeard teaching me few shouts.

Just to let you know isoku's wet and cold mod has a feature that assigns backpacks to npcs through a quest alias system instead of its old cloak spell. This improved performance notably as the mod did not need to scan as frequently. Might be of help to you if you are considering how to implement adding the traits in a manner that doesnt impact performance.

Additionally, if it is some form of initialization process (such as how convenient horses does it) could you (if you do) make it such as a way where you begin initializing the process by toggling through the MCM menu, this way we can do the initialization in a safe interior enviroment such as after entering helgen's keep. (the begining sequence with alduin appearing and all is apparently script heavy thats why mods like sounds of skyrim only intitialize after you enter the keep)

Ummm no im married to Serana

you used the serana married mod right. Probably this mod only detects vanilla marriage for now maybe?

I am in all support of that and will even help if you put in some of the stats if you teach me how in between mid june to early july (dont worry im an efficient worker) however first please consider this

There is a total of 784 unique npcs in skyrim... (this is not inclusive of NPCs from the DLCs and interesting NPC, consequential npc etc)

Additionally do note not to change any of the NPC's records are that might break changes made by mods that overhaul apperance/Ai (sexcrime unfortunately did that)

If you are up for it, i will start a thread gathering volunteers who have finished the game and ask they to input some values. Spliting the work into locations/factions so that work is evenly split out and there is a higher chance of collating a list. Ill make sure it the input will be made into an organized fashion which can be read easily by you when you do start implementing the adding of trait feature. -Further more this list could potentially be used to preset the sexlab sex skills/level

To make sure its really comprehensive we should ask for input for traits that also have not been implemented for example

Nymphomanic - haelga for example

Cunning - nazeem (more likely to coerce rape?)

Brute - more likely to forceful rape

Buy sex - more likely to pay for sex

Attractive- how hot an npc is?

Ugly  - converse

Etc Etc

Let me know what you think and what are the characteristics of an NPC that you feel you will need to know and i'll churn out a thread by end next week.

Better yet if we could split the trait system into a framework that will present the traits which will influence sexlab's sex skills(for example married trait gives +1 opposite sex partner) and have it as eventually a core mod like arousal that would be an even bigger plus

Really excited if we could get this feature through.

possible way of segmenting 

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:People

If there is no good way to judge traits from morality etc. nor from the factions, then we will have to make pre-defined lists. Volunteers step forward. List actors in the game and what traits you think they have or likelihood of them having a trait. I cannot do this myself since I have never played the game further than greybeard teaching me few shouts.

Just to let you know isoku's wet and cold mod has a feature that assigns backpacks to npcs through a quest alias system instead of its old cloak spell. This improved performance notably as the mod did not need to scan as frequently. Might be of help to you if you are considering how to implement adding the traits in a manner that doesnt impact performance.

Additionally, if it is some form of initialization process (such as how convenient horses does it) could you (if you do) make it such as a way where you begin initializing the process by toggling through the MCM menu, this way we can do the initialization in a safe interior enviroment such as after entering helgen's keep. (the begining sequence with alduin appearing and all is apparently script heavy thats why mods like sounds of skyrim only intitialize after you enter the keep)

you used the serana married mod right. Probably this mod only detects vanilla marriage for now maybe?

Luffy don't worry about the technical aspects. The mod does not change anything in the vanilla game, or in any other mod. It will not burden the game by initializing everyone in one go. Presets can be part of the mod itself, already in file that is loaded at game startup, or if randomization is needed then actors are initialized one at a time when they are needed.

All I do need is the characters name, or better yet his/hers game ID, and a table what type of attributes this person would have. You can make columns for attributes you suggest if that makes it more appealing to do such list. I can not guarantee I would add all suggested attributes since I do not want to make this too complicated, but for example the money-sex is a good one. Also immersive wenches, interesting NPC etc. mods can also be covered , it is possible to add this info to SLSL without having a dependency to these other mods.

Great link this you posted: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:People

Just get started with it, and I will come up with more defined rules of what and how to present it.

I am in all support of that and will even help if you put in some of the stats if you teach me how in between mid june to early july (dont worry im an efficient worker) however first please consider this

There is a total of 784 unique npcs in skyrim... (this is not inclusive of NPCs from the DLCs and interesting NPC, consequential npc etc)

Additionally do note not to change any of the NPC's records are that might break changes made by mods that overhaul apperance/Ai (sexcrime unfortunately did that)

If you are up for it, i will start a thread gathering volunteers who have finished the game and ask they to input some values. Spliting the work into locations/factions so that work is evenly split out and there is a higher chance of collating a list. Ill make sure it the input will be made into an organized fashion which can be read easily by you when you do start implementing the adding of trait feature. -Further more this list could potentially be used to preset the sexlab sex skills/level

To make sure its really comprehensive we should ask for input for traits that also have not been implemented for example

Nymphomanic - haelga for example

Cunning - nazeem (more likely to coerce rape?)

Brute - more likely to forceful rape

Buy sex - more likely to pay for sex

Attractive- how hot an npc is?

Ugly  - converse

Etc Etc

Let me know what you think and what are the characteristics of an NPC that you feel you will need to know and i'll churn out a thread by end next week.

Better yet if we could split the trait system into a framework that will present the traits which will influence sexlab's sex skills(for example married trait gives +1 opposite sex partner) and have it as eventually a core mod like arousal that would be an even bigger plus

Really excited if we could get this feature through.

possible way of segmenting 

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:People

Luffy don't worry about the technical aspects. The mod does not change anything in the vanilla game, or in any other mod. It will not burden the game by initializing everyone in one go. Presets can be part of the mod itself, already in file that is loaded at game startup, or if randomization is needed then actors are initialized one at a time when they are needed.

All I do need is the characters name, or better yet his/hers game ID, and a table what type of attributes this person would have. You can make columns for attributes you suggest if that makes it more appealing to do such list. I can not guarantee I would add all suggested attributes since I do not want to make this too complicated, but for example the money-sex is a good one. Also immersive wenches, interesting NPC etc. mods can also be covered , it is possible to add this info to SLSL without having a dependency to these other mods.

Great link this you posted: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:People

Just get started with it, and I will come up with more defined rules of what and how to present it.

Awesome. Alright you can leave the collecting and organization of the data to me. I'll go through with you an example of what i come with (essentially the format at which people will fill in the data - it will probably be in a microsoft word/excel document with each document for a specific area) shortly after 12june (last paper),

After you agree that the template is suitable i'll create a thread and start collecting the input, maintaining the thread to let people know which areas have been done and which areas still need help filling up. Hopefully by end june or early july all areas would be filled up by at least one volunteer and ill collate all the files into one document and send it over to you :)

I'm not immediately rushing into this because right now a little distacted in exams and i want to make sure the data we collect would be sufficient so theres no need to collect it a second time so formatting of the template will need some planning and fleshing out.

Great idea! I'll try to help you guys, too. Although I have never finished the game (I'm going now), so my input may be somehow limited, I'll do what I can. Also regarding NPCs from follower/NPC/etc. mods.

Luffyboy, how about an excel file in a cloud, using, say dropbox or google drive, where people may insert the data?

I don't know if this has already been suggested or not, but is there a way to add in a location check. For instance, I play with a spectator mod, part of which is public sex is a crime (you can turn this option off if you want). I would like it if we could have it so that some or most npc's won't initiate sex, or will go somewhere else (inside a house or simply out of easy sight), for sex. I have no idea if that's possible, or if it would simply be too script heavy.

Also, is there a way to change the %s of the types of NPCs. Like, turn down the percent of rapists or something.

Hi Dooge,

Every combination of value does not generate code +. All result are negative. How did you setup calaculation?

Can you recheck your calculation and make it somehow positable???????

Faithful or submissible ..... it doesn't matter all makes negative -25, -40, -50 .....

I really enjoy this mod so far and your ideas sound nice.

Played some time on 0.50 and only one "problem" when a Cityguard and an Bandit got matched up.

Animals are going to excluded in the next version as far as i inderstand, it i will miss the messages of my Horse flirting with peopole or Forstbite Spiders with Necromancers etc ... : )

Yes, the mod should concentrate on the interaction of normal NPCs, thats more than enough work.

It's just allways funny to walk through a dungeon and read about spiders flirting with drauger or something like that.

I hope all references to creatures and rapes will be toggleable in the MCM menu. I for one would like to leave sick shit out of my game.

When I last asked Dooge he said creatures were not ment to be counted anyways, not sure if thats still the case but tbh chances of a creature on person is really really rare because 9/10 there is no creatures near people for them to have sex. (check with Dooge but I dont think that statement has changed)

Ask for the rape chances of it happening are extremely rare think its happend once out the the 4-5 days I have been playing an if it does you walk up to the npc that did it an just remove the rapist trait then they will not be able to do it again, so if you dont want rape you can just remove the traits from any NPC that has it, though a global button would be handy.

I want to try this mod but I cant get it to work properly, the MCM refuces to appear.

After checking the logs I get this: Cannot open store for class "adcmcm", missing file?

This is with a new game.

removed it and cleaned the save, still no MCM.

Did the mcm refresh thingie and got the error mentioned above.

anyone know something else I could try.

Edit: forgot load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
AOM.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
3rdEraWeaponsMoS.esm
TERAArmors.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
JSwords.esm
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
CreatureFramework.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
soulgem-oven.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
Brows.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp
EC Clothes.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FemaleMannequinsBreton.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
adcSexlife.esp
TairenSoulV9.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
zzzSXP.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
UIExtensions.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp
00RadialContainers.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures-ArousalTriggers.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Apropos.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
DovahBlingJewelrySignetRings.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Futa equippable.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
The Coenaculi_Makeup.esp
DovahBlingBraceletsScr.esp
CraftableCrownHelmets.esp
iHUD.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
Requiem.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
I Love Cleavage 7B.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
FixedEyeAdaption.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Seasons of Skyrim Project.esp
SoSP Summer Edition.esp
3DNPC.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
7B+others+Weaps.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
Predator Vision.esp
BHTNF_BP.esp
FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp
SkyHavenTempleEnhanced.esp
Delphine Makeover.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
DovahBlingJewelryUniques.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp
SWT1.2.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SoSP Summer Edition - CoT Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
SoSP Summer Edition - Dense Grass.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
TakeNotes.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Better Shouts.esp
DragonFire.esp
DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Artifact Disenchanting.esp
AOM.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
AuroraFollower.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp
FormsEdit.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Morskom.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Serana.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp
RSC Requiem  Patch All DLC.esp
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
TSFemaleWarPaints.esp
vampirebeastbloodringleft.esp
vAutosaveManager.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
Populated Skyrim Civil War.esp
RND_AnimalLoot.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Vampirelordroyal.esp
UnblockActivate.esp
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
LoversComfort.esp
ShiverTwitch's Labeled Mines.esp
LevelersTower.esp
MorskomPatchCOT.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
towHarvest.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
BVMLandRB_Formlist.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
16x soul gem power.esp
Ysolda.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

Hey Dooge, thx for your work ^^

Maybe you like to know...I discovered some kind of problem with V6.0...

When using the forge menu the game crashes after a few secs...I do not need to scroll through the menus, just activating the forge and waiting...after a few secs I get a CTD. I don`t have many armor/clothing mods so my forge menu is quite clear.

I spent a few hours on narrowing the problem down and yes it is some kind of incompatibility with adcsexlife but I have no idea what exactly is causing it...as soon as I deactivate adcsexlife.esp everything works without crash.

I guess at the moment there is no need for tracking the exact problem down since I seem to be the only one having that issue...I just wanted you to know that there may be a specific incompatibility...in case you would like to see these are the mods I am using:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SexLab Attraction.esm
2HandSpeed40.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
DisableHDREffects.esp
FreecameramovementThrones - DLC - Alt.esp
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
LPBards.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Cute Adoptable.esp
BFAP v1.2.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
The Forbidden Arts.esp
Elisif Makeover.esp
IceBreaker's Improved Reverb v0.025.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
FAMP2.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
Feminine Females Deutsch.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
sOverEncumbered.esp
Sextreme-G_Series.esp
Pinups5.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Lakeview_Extended.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
MarryMe.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp
No More Standing Too Close to NPCs.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
ProperWeaponScale.esp
SplashofRain.esp
QuieterBards.esp
FasterArrows75.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
TrueStorms-Vanilla.esp
Realistic crime report radius.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
ServicesAssets.esp
Sextreme-All.esp
Sextreme_HCR.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
ElysiumEstate-HF.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
BlackthornManor.esp
whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
Aspen Manor.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
FrostvaleEstate.esp
SilianManor.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
RiversideRanchHF+DB.esp
RiversideLodge.esp
SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp
SkyUI.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
BodyChange.esp
Sneak Tweak.esp
SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp
Valdmire.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp
Bridge Farm Hearthfire version.esp
ShadowstarCastle.esp
KnockedUp.esp
SolsticeCastle.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BabyMommas.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
LIAT - Sounds.esp
LIAT - NPCs.esp
JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp
Chaconne.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
Love Season.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Timescale10.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
UltraVision.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
VioLens.esp
Wa Ribbon.esp
WetandCold.esp
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp
From Milkdrinker to Barbarian - Body Texture Swap.esp
GameSettingChanger.esp

Hey Dooge, thx for your work ^^

Maybe you like to know...I discovered some kind of problem with V6.0...

When using the forge menu the game crashes after a few secs...I do not need to scroll through the menus, just activating the forge and waiting...after a few secs I get a CTD. I don`t have many armor/clothing mods so my forge menu is quite clear.

I spent a few hours on narrowing the problem down and yes it is some kind of incompatibility with adcsexlife but I have no idea what exactly is causing it...as soon as I deactivate adcsexlife.esp everything works without crash.

I guess at the moment there is no need for tracking the exact problem down since I seem to be the only one having that issue...I just wanted you to know that there may be a specific incompatibility...in case you would like to see these are the mods I am using:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SexLab Attraction.esm

2HandSpeed40.esp

Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp

AMatterOfTime.esp

CharredSkeeverReplacer.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

HearthfireMultiKid.esp

DisableHDREffects.esp

FreecameramovementThrones - DLC - Alt.esp

A Simple Marriage Mod.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

LPBards.esp

Bounty Gold.esp

Cute Adoptable.esp

BFAP v1.2.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

mintylightningmod.esp

Sextreme-BND_Series.esp

BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp

SexLab Approach.esp

The Forbidden Arts.esp

Elisif Makeover.esp

IceBreaker's Improved Reverb v0.025.esp

Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

Immersive NPC in the dark.esp

FAMP2.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

Grass On Steroids.esp

Feminine Females Deutsch.esp

DeadlyMutilation.esp

sOverEncumbered.esp

Sextreme-G_Series.esp

Pinups5.esp

SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Lakeview_Extended.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp

360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

MarryMe.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp

No More Standing Too Close to NPCs.esp

NoNakedComments.esp

ProperWeaponScale.esp

SplashofRain.esp

QuieterBards.esp

FasterArrows75.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

TrueStorms-Vanilla.esp

Realistic crime report radius.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

FreckleMania.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp

ServicesAssets.esp

Sextreme-All.esp

Sextreme_HCR.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

BlackthornManor.esp

whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp

sandboxcylinderheight.esp

Aspen Manor.esp

PuppetMaster.esp

FrostvaleEstate.esp

SilianManor.esp

Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp

RiversideRanchHF+DB.esp

RiversideLodge.esp

SkySight-Simply-Bigger-Trees-Slower-Branches.esp

SkyUI.esp

LessIntrusiveHUD.esp

BodyChange.esp

Sneak Tweak.esp

SkyfallEstateBuildable.esp

Valdmire.esp

NonEssentialChildren.esp

RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp

Bridge Farm Hearthfire version.esp

ShadowstarCastle.esp

KnockedUp.esp

SolsticeCastle.esp

SMUTBDS.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

BabyMommas.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

LIAT - Sounds.esp

LIAT - NPCs.esp

JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp

Chaconne.esp

Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp

Love Season.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Timescale10.esp

Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp

UltraVision.esp

Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp

VioLens.esp

Wa Ribbon.esp

WetandCold.esp

Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp

From Milkdrinker to Barbarian - Body Texture Swap.esp

GameSettingChanger.esp

Forge and Character edit menus somehow are heavy in resource. Sometimes it might just take that additional mod to tip your game to overloading. If you want to confirm the cause. Temporarly disable a resource heavy mod (frostfall, Skyrim flora overhaul, ENB etc) and see whether you still get crashes with this game. And posting a log always helps too

@luffyboy: I already checked if the crash also occurs with only the fewest mods activated...here is a load order where the problem also occurs:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
adcSexlife.esp

Do you have knowledge of papyrus logs? If we cannot solve the issue with adcsexlife maybe you can tell me a few other problems I could solve...I know there definitely are some more with my game ^^

Papyrus.0.log

@luffyboy: I already checked if the crash also occurs with only the fewest mods activated...here is a load order where the problem also occurs:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

adcSexlife.esp

Do you have knowledge of papyrus logs? If we cannot solve the issue with adcsexlife maybe you can tell me a few other problems I could solve...I know there definitely are some more with my game ^^

You have quite a bit of scripts from mods that you probably removed in the mid of a playthrough sometime in the pass that is still running and requesting packages. I don't see any errors regarding adcsexlife so i doubt thats the problem.

Moving mods in and out of your game in the middle of a playthrough is the largest cause of corrupting a save file and eventually causing a crash as the errors begin to pile up.

Yep, you are right. But I spent a few hours resolving the issue including a fresh start and a clean save too...I can reproduce the crash right after creating a new character (with Alternate Start) and hopping to the forge in Riverwood/Whiterun ^^

I also did not see anything related to adcsexlife in the log...that`s why I did not post it...as far as I can see from my limited knowledge all the errors in the papy log are errors that occur when I load my save file...the crash occurs a lot later....basically I can run around the whole map for hours without a crash...only when activating the forge menu and waiting for a few secs the CTD happens -.-

I forgot to record my papyrus log, but I also experienced some instability (random? ctd) with the latest ver (0.6.0).

I reverted to ver 0.5.0 and the game running without any CTD within several (ca. 5) hours.

The timing of CTD seemed to be about the same as reported above (just after loading the saved data).

Yes humans, I think 0.6.0 is flawed, avoid using it.

Meanwhile... I made a system that will allow any NPC from vanilla or from a mod, to have predefined attributes. We will be working on presets for all vanilla NPC's as well as presets for some popular mods. With this system any user can contribute to what the NPC's should behave like, or mod authors to define their own NPCs as well. Relatively easily editable by anyone with little computer skill.

Some updates to the preset values guide of 0.7.0

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

When initializing new actors with Sexlife attributes the following procedure is followed

If adcAttributes1 faction rank is < 0 (e.g. the Actor is not initialized), and the MCM setting for initializing new actors is checked, the actor is initialized with new ranks.

First, the script will check for a file in adcSexLife\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\ with name of "adcSLSL MODNAME.esm.json" (or esp) where MODNAME is the name of the mod
that the character to be initialized is defined in. For example "adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json" for Ralof in the example later. If the script finds the actor ID (*1 from the json file (2, it uses the accompanying value (3 to initialize the attributes to that actor.

If no ID from json is found, script internal logic is used to assign attributes.

(1 The actor ID without the first two bytes, in integer. For example Ralof ID: 0002BF9E. 02BF9E in decimal is 180126 http://hextodecimal.com/index.php?hex=02BF9e

(2 JSON format:

{
    "int" :
    {
        "180126" : 10922,
        "Some other line" : 123,
        "end-placeholer" : 666
    }
}

(3 Attribute rank. http://www.miniwebtool.com/bitwise-calculator/?data_type=2&number1=10101010101010&number2=11111111111111&operator=AND

Leave the Number2 as 11111111111111, and the first number (from right) is 1 or 0, and so on for each position of attribute. 1st = Faithfull, 2nd Submissive... 1 if it is on, 0 if it is not on. For example with 10922 Ralof would have G, E, C, Excluded, Sizequeen, Rapist, Submisive

Bit from right    Attribute
1                 Faithful
2                 Submissive
3                 Dominant
4                 Rapist
5                 Racist
6                 Sizequeen
7                 Golddigger
8                 Excluded
9                 Victim
10 (0)            PlaceholderC
11 (A)            PlaceholderD
12 (            PlaceholderE
13 (C)            PlaceholderF
14 (D)            PlaceholderG

Bits
DCBA0987654321              Decimal             Attributes
00000001100010        ->    98            ->    Submissive, Sizequeen, Golddigger  
00000000000001        ->    1             ->    Faithful
00000000001100        ->    12            ->    Dominant, Rapist
10101010101010        ->    10922         ->    G, E, C, Excluded, Sizequeen, Rapist, Submisive

is that in any way a problem? should dominant and submissive be mutually exclusive? i'd rather have someone that's aggressive and gets aggressed at the same time >.>

as for presets, would having attached presets depending on race make sense? what i was imagining was the windhelm darkelfs being abused by the nords, there was that event as soon as you visit the city for the first time "we have ways of finding out what you really are, little spy!" i imagine they have ways indeed. then there's the old race, which I imagine is not that active, or on the contrary you can have a pervy old man that won't just fantasize about younger women, he'll get on that.