Seems if an actor is leaving the area when they are chosen as one of the actor targets in the new version it stops working until I reload a save before. Can verify that my character did get pulled into a scene though, although using Racemenu's SoS plugin I'm not sure if my character is considered big enough to meet Sizequeen/king.

Trying version 4, doesn't seem to be working that I can tell, debug is borking out, probably because of this: 

[05/27/2015 - 05:41:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[adcSexlifeMain (81004338)].adcsexlifemain.OnUpdate() - "adcSexlifeMain.psc" Line 111

Script stops there and doesn't proceed any further.

I can confirm these two problems appearing for me too. I am sure Dooge will get rid of the bugs ASAP.

I recently had a CTD immediately after this mod showed a message stating "A1 is talking to A2". It happened when my character was dancing using TDF Prostitution's dancing mechanic. I believe since the onlookers had an overriding AI attached to them from TDF Prostitution, that SLSL was unable to pull the actors it had chosen out of it, giving that message and then crashing the game.

Such mode! Very amaze!

Can't get MCM options to appear, even with refreshing menus through console.

Otherwise, eagerly awaiting the updates to include PC more.

Would it be possible to provide an option to lessen interactions among NPCs and increase NPC-PC interactions instead?

Such mode! Very amaze!

Can't get MCM options to appear, even with refreshing menus through console.

Otherwise, eagerly awaiting the updates to include PC more.

Would it be possible to provide an option to lessen interactions among NPCs and increase NPC-PC interactions instead?

Are you sure you installed the mod properly? I have never had a problem with SLSL's MCM. Don't use the latest version (0.4) it's bugged and needs more polishing.

As for the interactions, I suppose the main purpose of this mod is interaction between NPCs. What you need is perhaps SL Attraction with Approach. However, I don't use them myself, so I can't be sure about potential conflicts.

There are no conflicts with Approach and Attraction when combined with SexLIfe iacex111, I'm using them all right now.

I'm going to use these mods in the future, so thanks for this info.☺

Hello all, I'm in a place where from I am not able to update or fix things until mid/late next week. As iacex111 said, stay away from 0.4.0 if it doesn't work, it had lot of internal reforms so it is most likely causing mayhem.

And gratitude to iacex111 for looking after the thread, and you were right about the quality of the Internet too :D I've had better even in India.

There are no conflicts with Approach and Attraction when combined with SexLIfe iacex111, I'm using them all right now.

I'm going to use these mods in the future, so thanks for this info.☺

Hello all, I'm in a place where from I am not able to update or fix things until mid/late next week. As iacex111 said, stay away from 0.4.0 if it doesn't work, it had lot of internal reforms so it is most likely causing mayhem.

And gratitude to iacex111 for looking after the thread, and you were right about the quality of the Internet too :D I've had better even in India.

Glad to help :)

Take your time, charge your batteries and come back to continue. In the meantime, I'm testing the mod (as much as my humble abilities allow me).

P.S.: I'm sorry to be right about the Internet :s;)

Perhaps a clean up option to fix actor leaving the scene when they are selected to perform?

This might do the trick. However, I am not entirely sure about the cause of the bug that is freezing the SLSL work. Is it caused by any of the new functions (since the previous version worked fine)? Dooge or someone with better knowledge about scripting than mine (which is a little above 0 :blush: ) should look into it.

Hi Dooge,

this is a really good mod (using version 0.3.1). :)

Currently playing with 2 followers (Gorr (Interesting NPC) and a wolf (Untamed), relationshiprank to both is 4, both set as faithful and dominant, PC also set as faithful and dominant) and it´s working just fine. They start sex with my PC regularly (for testing purpose arousal of PC/Follower is locked to 100 and in your mod the frequency is set to 20 seconds). :D

Observations on actually frequency of sex acts (Realtime, Game Time is set to 10 instead of 20) between PC/Followers/NPC or Followers/NPC: (for testing set debug to screen)

In the wilderness:                              sex about every 30-120 seconds, mainly PC-Follower, rarely Follower-NPC/Creature (depending on number of (non-)available partners and combinations of them)

In Riverwood:                                    sex about every 5-10 minutes (due to the number of NPC/Creatures and the possible combinations of them)

In Witherun:                                       no sex at my first visit (~ 25 minutes), seems to be a result of the possible combinations of all the NPC  there

In Dungeon (Bleak Falls Barrow):     No sex at all after ~ 35 minutes; entering the dungeon I got some messages registering draugr, now (after killing some of them) the only message I get is "work function exit due non actor", with my horny followers right behind me..... :huh:

Perhaps you could add an exlusion for dead/forbidden sex-partners to the script (to cut down the number of possible combinations ending it);

Just an idea of mine, don´t know if this is even possible or if it would blow up the script load of the mod.

Thank You for this awesome mod :rolleyes:

I found that is mod confix with devious curse loot where it will have the sex attack no not happen and will not perfer any sexual act between npc and npc or pc and npc when both mod are installed.

actualy its probaly not cursed loot as right now mod has a bug where if it selects a npc and they leave teh area the mod stops working till reload. thats whats u probaly hitting

I found that is mod confix with devious curse loot where it will have the sex attack no not happen and will not perfer any sexual act between npc and npc or pc and npc when both mod are installed.

actualy its probaly not cursed loot as right now mod has a bug where if it selects a npc and they leave teh area the mod stops working till reload. thats whats u probaly hitting

You are right, Sidfu. I don't think SLSL conflicts with anything. I have found no incompatibilities with any SL mods (nor with other plugins) I have installed. Some mods I am not using, mentioned by other users are OK, too.

I am not sure about the animation problem with "dancing part" of TDF Aggressive Prostitution mod causing CTD, which was reported by Recoilsuave. I am going to test it soon.

Most importantly - we are talking about SLSL v. 0.3.*. As stated in the OP, v. 0.4 is "under work" (ignore "unreleased", I suppose Dooge forgot to edit this). So, it's not actually "bugged", but simply raw. DO NOT use it in your regular game, except for testing (which will help Dooge a lot). Still (here I am repeating myself) this edition implements some interesting new options for which I myself gave up my regular play just to test it.

I hope my mumbling has any sense as I am suffering from HOTY (Hangover of the Year) :( .

Well, this should be obvious but uh.

If your using ASIS which adds quite a bit of NPC's or even a mod that certainly will add a lot of NPC's to say a town.

You could have issues with adding all those actors to the pool of possible sex candidates.

Of course this will depend on your script load, if your not running much in mods that demand a lot of pap time you might never have an issue.

Thing is I highly doubt that many end-users have any idea of when to say when.  Seems to me I see mods lists that contain every single popular mod that also is extremely script active in the load order followed by how I stop crashing...Gets tiring answering that question.

Well, this should be obvious but uh.

If your using ASIS which adds quite a bit of NPC's or even a mod that certainly will add a lot of NPC's to say a town.

You could have issues with adding all those actors to the pool of possible sex candidates.

There is no pool, no array of actors or looping through it ;P Amount of NPCs present should not affect the performance of SLSL

I never leave the builting after enter and it not just the npc not performing any sexual attack but many of my other mod like curse loot, simple slavery, and aprogies will which work when I don't have sexlife. When I have sexlife loaded curse loot will not work on the sex attack and solition, Aproies will not use the right text and wear and tear will not work, Simple slavery bug out when you are defeat where you character will not get up and is half though the floor. I don't know why it getting does complex but all of then are fixed when i take sexlife out of my load order. Sadly I don't know how to fix the listed confixes. 

I never leave the builting after enter and it not just the npc not performing any sexual attack but many of my other mod like curse loot, simple slavery, and aprogies will which work when I don't have sexlife. When I have sexlife loaded curse loot will not work on the sex attack and solition, Aproies will not use the right text and wear and tear will not work, Simple slavery bug out when you are defeat where you character will not get up and is half though the floor. I don't know why it getting does complex but all of then are fixed when i take sexlife out of my load order. Sadly I don't know how to fix the listed confixes. 

more than likely u overloading your payparus try checking log to see if u getting stack overflows

the tdf crash isnt probaly due to sexlife but him trying to dance outisde whre ther 50npc to break his comp.

Nope, this was happening inside an inn. Only about seven NPCs in the area. And again, it wasn't TDF crashing but SLSL attempting to choose NPCs that were "busy" with another AI package, and when it displayed the message for character A1 and A2 instead of naming any NPCs, the game would immediately crash.

Oh and, fyi, my computer is more than capable of handling all three TDF hired prostitutes as well as the main character dancing anywhere in skyrim, including major cities, all at the same time, without crashing.

i have just installed version 0.4.1 and the mcm menu wont load. Do i need another version downloaded with this or what?

same, tring it for the first time since your script load dealy sounds great.  I'll try the previous version and see if it loads up.

i have just installed version 0.4.1 and the mcm menu wont load. Do i need another version downloaded with this or what?

I had the same MCM-not-loading issue and found out that if you start a clean save, the MCM always loads.

So try not to use this on an existing save, but start fresh instead.