Follower gets whipped. Good idea. really gets in chained position. but then first time moved from whipping until stuck in corner, second time jailer holds the whip up and stands there doing nothing - we know that from the whipping in cage scenario. more desastrous the pc doesnt get a gag, moaning vanilla, which is the most ugly moaning ever. i would never use a mod that uses that moaning.

I see. The XPMSE is causing stack dumps for me, so that's why I run XPMS.

Are you running POP with DDe?

Try it without DDe, if still happens then take out POP and so on.

Basically you want to remove your mods one by one until you find the culprit, then let the mod author know.

Yes, i have DDe, but in my current game i have several mods that require DDe, so removing it is quite a task... and when finished, i'd probably still don't know which one caused trouble. I think i'll just leave PO for my next game, but some questions remain: Is it correct that stack dumps are/can be caused by too many scripts running? Like in... you have a barrel and put some script mods in, and stack dumps happen when you continue adding stuff although the barrel is full? 

In this case, would it matter if i avoid that last mod, or if i remove any other mod, assuming that they have the same script load?

And, theoretical if it's POP, would it help you if you knew that? I assume there aren't much scripts you could avoid, right?

In this case, i did some tests without PO (my save before installing it is only short before the dumps happened) and didn't get stack dumps, but since it works for everyone else i'd assume it's just my game. Since it happens when i get arrested by POP, i can't reproduce the same circumstances without POP, though.

I've found the MCM option to make additional animations rather frustrating; I get nothing but 3 ways

with my character and jailer fucking her companion. My character never gets a proper fucking under

these conditions. I would rather see a couple jailers enter the cell with a random chance for paired

one on ones, or a 3 way with myself or the companion. There are dozens of suitable animations,

if not more if the aggressive tag isn't required, but I'm stuck with the same old ZAZ animations if

I actually want to get plowed.

The whipping animation where the victim is suspended with their arms over their head (wrists together)

and legs dangling freely leaves marks on the victims forearms and misses the torso entirely. This

has always been a problem even with earlier versions.

Overall the mod is really cool. Your efforts are appreciated.

Yes, that's on me. :blush:

The idea was you could type in your own tags for the animations you wanted to play with POP. You can find these tags in SL MCM, and you can type them in the POP MCM 'POP General' page. But, I did not realize that the SkyUI text input option is limited to about 25 characters, which only allows for about 4 tags.

Not to worry POP 8j has an elaborate tag system that will allow you to add/remove any and all of the available tags.

Thanks. ^_^

So when are we going to see that POP 8j?

I see. The XPMSE is causing stack dumps for me, so that's why I run XPMS.

Are you running POP with DDe?

Try it without DDe, if still happens then take out POP and so on.

Basically you want to remove your mods one by one until you find the culprit, then let the mod author know.

Yes, i have DDe, but in my current game i have several mods that require DDe, so removing it is quite a task... and when finished, i'd probably still don't know which one caused trouble. I think i'll just leave PO for my next game, but some questions remain: Is it correct that stack dumps are/can be caused by too many scripts running? Like in... you have a barrel and put some script mods in, and stack dumps happen when you continue adding stuff although the barrel is full?

In this case, would it matter if i avoid that last mod, or if i remove any other mod, assuming that they have the same script load?

And, theoretical if it's POP, would it help you if you knew that? I assume there aren't much scripts you could avoid, right?

In this case, i did some tests without PO (my save before installing it is only short before the dumps happened) and didn't get stack dumps, but since it works for everyone else i'd assume it's just my game. Since it happens when i get arrested by POP, i can't reproduce the same circumstances without POP, though.

No dumps here.

BTW Morferous, are you the POP jail master? Because your avatar looks just like him. wink.png

Ok, kinda.

Heh. wink.png

I have planned to change that picture for a long time now, but I have not played any male characters for a while.

Though, I might as well make it real and look for picture of pumpkin. That is pretty much how I look like now, after I allowed someone to test her new competition color on my face. Nice orange touch...

After following how Inte works, I would not be surprised, if the male jailer wold actually look like that after next POP release. tongue.png

BTW Morferous, are you the POP jail master? Because your avatar looks just like him. wink.png

Ok, kinda.

Heh. wink.png

I have planned to change that picture for a long time now, but I have not played any male characters for a while.

Though, I might as well make it real and look for picture of pumpkin. That is pretty much how I look like now, after I allowed someone to test her new competition color on my face. Nice orange touch...

After following how Inte works, I would not be surprised, if the male jailer wold actually look like that after next POP release. tongue.png

Hmm, you'd need to lose the beard and scrunch your face up a bit more, but yeah Punga has a point :P:lol:

I never noticed that before. But yeah, there is a resemblance to the Jail Master. ^_^

Hello, Inte.

Would it be possible to disable the forced guard greeting in Riften jail, when character first time appear there? Either entirely, or when POP is running?

Thing is that my socially-awkward mage was dragged in there in full bondage gear. Thanks to Disparity, her full Speech was only 5. I don't know, if the Speech check is meant to be automatic success, or if there is an actual check, but the guy was quite persistent that my character was not allowed to be there - while other guy was dragging her toward Jailer.

I just wanted to run a couple of ideas by the mod's creators. First of all is the bounty hunters. I love the concept of the bounty hunters, but I just wanted to propose a different idea if it could be implemented. What if instead of just arresting on sight, or the forced dialogue, if they attack the player, and arrest them when they are near to death. Gives the player a fighting chance, while also guaranteeing they cant just buy their way out of the crime with gold, or other means.  My second idea, is not actually complete inside my head, so forgive me for that. In hardcore mode, the bed is useless, so what if it could be implemented in a more immersive way to allow the character to do more than just wait to be punished.

Hello, Inte.

Would it be possible to disable the forced guard greeting in Riften jail, when character first time appear there? Either entirely, or when POP is running?

Thing is that my socially-awkward mage was dragged in there in full bondage gear. Thanks to Disparity, her full Speech was only 5. I don't know, if the Speech check is meant to be automatic success, or if there is an actual check, but the guy was quite persistent that my character was not allowed to be there - while other guy was dragging her toward Jailer.

Ok, that has been changed in POP 8j. ^_^

The 'RiftenJailPass' global variable controls that dialog in PO. So that dialog will trigger if RiftenJailPass <= 0.

POP 8j is saving the global variable (RiftenJailPass) on POP arrest, and restoring it on release/escape.

@xaz was adding 1 on arrest and subtracting 1 on release. So it is conceivable that too many 1's might be added on failed arrest attempts.

Hmm, unless I misunderstood @Morferous's request this has nothing to do with the Riften gate fee. It's about the jail guard blocking entry to the jail cells.

You understood me correctly. My request was indeed aimed to Riften jail and not Riften gate. smile.png

I just made my modlist today. Dare I ask when we can expect the next release? I do not usually ask, because I know that valid response is Oh, in two weeks, which means that it is done when it is done.

But, I have a free weekend for once!

No hurry though. It is always far better that the mod is ready than just "ready." biggrin.png

Hmm, unless I misunderstood @Morferous's request this has nothing to do with the Riften gate fee. It's about the jail guard blocking entry to the jail cells.

No I meant the jail guard  sitting at the bottom of the stairs, not the gate guard. You have to bribe him to get passed for the Sibbi Blackbriar quest

I've added/changed some stuff in POP 8j.

All untested.

So not sure.

Cool. No hurry at all. I will launch the game. I am sure that I won't be restarting it again in... oh, maybe for few days. biggrin.png

No I meant the jail guard  sitting at the bottom of the stairs, not the gate guard. You have to bribe him to get passed for the Sibbi Blackbriar quest

Sorry. I misunderstood you as well.

That is indeed the guard that I meant. He was very persistent, when I could not persuade him to let my character pass, while she was dragged in. I did not even have time (or money) to try to bribe him out, when my character was arrested immediately near the gate, after getting bounty for trying to get someone to release her from DCL stuff.

But, yeah. It looks like Inte has that covered. I will just start directly from Riften and deal with these guards, before progressing in the game. smile.png

Just verifying here: is it normal that the random bounties are a enabled by default? I started a "criminal in the wild" start and I was mining, minding my own business, when a PO Bounty hunter appeared out of nowhere and asked me to pay a huge bounty... Thing is, I didn't even spend a day in game before that hunter appeared. (Edit: apparently, the bounty is set when I get out of the initial cave LAL chose as a start. This sounds like it is intended by the LAL scenario.)

Another question would be with compatibility between "timing is essential" and this mod. Since timting is essential allow tweaking the bounty at which bounty hunters starts to get out in the world to collect... Does both mod change and use the same value?

I seem to have a problem with this mod.

In my normal playthrough, everytime I get arrested, the guard casts that spell on me but then the game teleports me into normal vanilla jail where I can wait out my sentence, but when I tried a new save and punched a guard, he arrested me and then he lead me to a jail with all that stuff. What gives? I tried uninstalling xaz PO and this patch and then reinstalling and trying that manual reset in MCM but still nothing.

Just verifying here: is it normal that the random bounties are a enabled by default? I started a "criminal in the wild" start and I was mining, minding my own business, when a PO Bounty hunter appeared out of nowhere and asked me to pay a huge bounty... Thing is, I didn't even spend a day in game before that hunter appeared. (Edit: apparently, the bounty is set when I get out of the initial cave LAL chose as a start. This sounds like it is intended by the LAL scenario.)

Another question would be with compatibility between "timing is essential" and this mod. Since timting is essential allow tweaking the bounty at which bounty hunters starts to get out in the world to collect... Does both mod change and use the same value?

You have to manually start the random bounty from the MCM even if the values have been set, and every time you change those values.

No idea about that as I do not use that mod.  

I seem to have a problem with this mod.

In my normal playthrough, everytime I get arrested, the guard casts that spell on me but then the game teleports me into normal vanilla jail where I can wait out my sentence, but when I tried a new save and punched a guard, he arrested me and then he lead me to a jail with all that stuff. What gives? I tried uninstalling xaz PO and this patch and then reinstalling and trying that manual reset in MCM but still nothing.

Which hold?

Also, log please.

I've added/changed some stuff in POP 8j.

All untested.

So not sure.

Cool. No hurry at all. I will launch the game. I am sure that I won't be restarting it again in... oh, maybe for few days. biggrin.png

Sorry. I misunderstood you as well.

That is indeed the guard that I meant. He was very persistent, when I could not persuade him to let my character pass, while she was dragged in. I did not even have time (or money) to try to bribe him out, when my character was arrested immediately near the gate, after getting bounty for trying to get someone to release her from DCL stuff.

But, yeah. It looks like Inte has that covered. I will just start directly from Riften and deal with these guards, before progressing in the game. smile.png

Yes, a lot of misunderstanding going around. ;)

Yes, sorry about my earlier post. The bounty was the result of the LAL scenario and had nothing to do with POP. I got confused while seeing the "random bounty quest active" set to yes.

Anyhow, they caught me and tried to walk me from whiterun to morthal, while passing through the labyrinth. Bad idea. So I enabled the completion of long walk and they teleported me to the jail! Nice. That's where things got a bit weird. I keep getting food and ale after each punishment, which is nice, however I don't think it is possible for the prisoner to sleep at all. I don't know if RND will make the player collapse due to lack of sleep, but in any case it would be nice to have a window of 4 or 6 hours for the player to sleep and recuperate a little. Maybe the jailer could say "sleep time!", which then would signify that pop is on pause for several hours. Of course, waking up in jail isn't as safe as one could imagine and the jailer could just start the day with a rough punishment. But heh, if there is no way for the player to blackout due to lack of sleep, everything's fine.

Next is a bit of a bug I've observed while in morthal's jails: on the morning (8am), the jailer came to fetch me and told me to follow. However, the player preceded the jailer in its path, which blocked the path of the jailer once in the barracks. You see, that stair is very narrow and the jailer wouldn't move. After a while, I found out I could move and did so seemingly like flash. Then the game crashed and I noticed I hadn't made any save in the hour, the whole time spent in jail has never happened :( Well, I guess I'll have to restart that episode.