What do you mean? at the moment I do not really play :D I start the game, create my char run to the first city and test^^. Like... already 2-3 years ago :P

I did install Skyrim 2 days ago and since this I did spent 2 complete days only to configurate the mods for a nice feeling.

And if you mean how I play the game without the dlc and this mod: I did not start the game with this mod so I'm sure I can not use the patched mod.

Patch 8
This is a major patch and such it requires a clean save.

• New Requirement .::. Dragonborn DLC is required from now on.

That should you add to the topic of requirements.

Inte.

I noticed that you added random food and drinks to POP.

As it happens, Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 came back online in Nexus. It now has a properly working weight feature that I had hoped to see in POP. The new random foods feature in POP compliments RND 2.0 nicely and they play very well together. biggrin.png

I will still have to make sure that all the stuff there (that is needed) is RND compatible, but that will just take few minutes of my time.

Thank you. smile.png

What do you mean? at the moment I do not really play :D I start the game, create my char run to the first city and test^^. Like... already 2-3 years ago :P

I did install Skyrim 2 days ago and since this I did spent 2 complete days only to configurate the mods for a nice feeling.

And if you mean how I play the game without the dlc and this mod: I did not start the game with this mod so I'm sure I can not use the patched mod.

Patch 8

This is a major patch and such it requires a clean save.

• New Requirement .::. Dragonborn DLC is required from now on.

That should you add to the topic of requirements.

You should think about picking up all of the official DLCs.  I am under the impression that Skyrim Remastered is supposed to be released free if you have them.

As it happens, Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 came back online in Nexus.

Wait, wait, wait. Where is it? Who did it?! How do I get it? I don't seem to be able to find the version 2...

Now in version 2.3.4. This is based on Mofakin's work. Either CrEaToXx had the right to rework the original 2.0, or he is just Mofakin's new incarnation. I think the latter. Original 2.0 was good, but it was somewhat unpolished. Current 2.3.4 is great.

Only complaint that I have is that here is no slider to set the weight unit to kilograms. My small Breton lass is unlikely to weight 100kg at body weight 100. If she is, then the Nord male at 100 should weight around 150kg. Luckily MCM allows to toggle all widgets on and off separately, so I can play with the weight feature active and without the widget telling that my Breton girl weights more than I (male doing a lot of lifting) do in RL. tongue.png

Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 by CrEaToXx

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785/?

As it happens, Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 came back online in Nexus.

Wait, wait, wait. Where is it? Who did it?! How do I get it? I don't seem to be able to find the version 2...

Now in version 2.3.4. This is based on Mofakin's work. Either CrEaToXx had the right to rework the original 2.0, or he is just Mofakin's new incarnation. I think the latter. Original 2.0 was good, but it was somewhat unpolished. Current 2.3.4 is great.

Only complaint that I have is that here is no slider to set the weight unit to kilograms. My small Breton lass is unlikely to weight 100kg at body weight 100. If she is, then the Nord male at 100 should weight around 150kg. Luckily MCM allows to toggle all widgets on and off separately, so I can play with the weight feature active and without the widget telling that my Breton girl weights more than I (male doing a lot of lifting) do in RL. tongue.png

Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0 by CrEaToXx

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78785/?

Thanks, I'll use that one for my next playthrough. Since I play khajiit, that ought to be soonish.

There is already an arena in the Jailer's Place.

o_O there is?  I never got sent to an arena. I'm always either butfuccd or stuck in a thing where I can't move for an in-game day.

If I understand correctly, those are still WiP. So is the Jailer's place. You can get in if you enable POP arrest in windhelm. Or find the entrance in windhelm.

There is an imho awesome independent weightmorph mod here which works very nice. Just (probably in RND as well) make sure that you don't change hip bones OR you don't wear HDT high heels (NiO high heels should be fine) because there is a conflict which makes your feet sinking in the ground if hip bones changes while wearing those heels.

So you could use every RND version and just add this. :)

Hi

Is it normal that the first few options in the mod settings arent working normally? In my menu there is standing "XPO" in front of the first half of the options and the sliders arent showing the numbers. So i can't see what values they have. for example the option to set the gold amount isn't showing the number but just "xpogold" or something like that. I already reinstalled the mod together with the latest patch but its still the same as before. the other half is working fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Just in case I haven't said this, thanks for doing these patches. You are wonderful.

Just downloaded 8j. Got dragged to Whiterun by bounty hunters and am now in the pillories. Except they turned invisible as soon as I was placed into them. I looked back a couple pages and didn't see anything about this. I'd it seems known issue?

Also, if I fight the bounty hunters and lose, should they bind me and drag me to jail?

I've been getting some reports about users getting the 'invisible' pillories, I haven't been able to confirm this on my end. However, POP 8j has a troubleshooting tool to try out these from the MCM.

1. In the POP MCM go to 'POP Extras' page.
  2. Under 'Idles Poser'. Enter 'Pillory' .
  3. Under 'Strike a Pose Index' choose say 20.
  4. Under 'Poses Slideshow' choose say 10.

Watch the slide show and note the name of the ones that are missing, make sure POP logging is enabled. If all are missing then something wrong with your AP install.   

You need DA to be arrested when loosing to the BHs. And set the chance high.

I've been getting some reports about users getting the 'invisible' pillories, I haven't been able to confirm this on my end. However, POP 8j has a troubleshooting tool to try out these from the MCM.

• In the POP MCM go to 'POP Extras' page.
  • Under 'Idles Poser'. Enter 'Pillory' .
  • Under 'Strike a Pose Index' choose say 20.
  • Under 'Poses Slideshow' choose say 10.
Watch the slide show and note the name of the ones that are missing, make sure POP logging is enabled. If all are missing then something wrong with your AP install.

thanks, I'll check that. I do have da but I didn't think to check it. apparently I need to set the BHs higher than SD. XD

• In the POP MCM go to 'POP Extras' page.
  • Under 'Idles Poser'. Enter 'Pillory' .
  • Under 'Strike a Pose Index' choose say 20.
  • Under 'Poses Slideshow' choose say 10.

thanks, I'll check that. I do have da but I didn't think to check it. apparently I need to set the BHs higher than SD. XD

Make senses though, since SD is basically a catch-all for slavery.