I'd like to give PO another try after so many updates where made, but i'm not sure which files from the original mod exactly i need. Do i need all three PO_31, PO_ 32 and PO_33fix?

And that's a question i'd like to know too:

There's a button in the MCM for ZAZ AP that says register and the description is a bit vague as it says it attempts to register animations for sexlab.  What exactly does that mean (register sexout animations in ZAZ or vice versa?)  and do I need to activate it for POP?  I recently reinstalled skyrim and all my mods and last time I think I did use that button and I don't know if it was the culprit but ordinary sex, whoring in taverns with my followers etc. seemed to be one ZAZ animation or another every single time which left me wondering what was going on.

I don't want to register all ZaZ animations if it isn't necessary, i have enough bound/pillory animations from Funnybizness, but i'm not sure if that will work.

Do i need the ZaZ animations?

@inte

in trying to sort out my issue with 'FillHerUp' (FHU), can you please clarify if xpo's pillory sex animations are run as normal through SEXLAB, or some other way?  There is no increase or decrease in FHU cum values while in the pillory, and while I wouldn't certainly have expected any of FHU's anims - the 'expel' ones - to take over the PC while xpo was controlling them, I had been assuming that xpo's and related animations, which I think come from Zaz, were SEXLAB controlled, and would call FHU's ops that way, even if the animations were overridden.

The sex animations in the cell seem to trigger FHU's increase cum value OK.  I had assumed that that was because they were just a bog standard SEXLAB call   The FHU values don't decrease, and I assumed that that was because xpo had control of the PC and follower in the cell.  That's fine, as an increase in FHU cum values to bursting point makes for a nice extra torment  :P

Am I making a wrong assumption on the role of SEXLAB?

I'd like to give PO another try after so many updates where made, but i'm not sure which files from the original mod exactly i need. Do i need all three PO_31, PO_ 32 and PO_33fix?

If you go to jail and see the whipping scenes and pillory stuff then it's working.  Per the answer I got it's only for integrating ZAZ into sexouts animation registry which means there's a chance ZAZ animations will play during sex initiated by any mod you are playing, so no.  I'm thinking POP will start those animations independently of the sexlab registry.  All you need is to have the requirements installed.  I decided not to touch that button this time around and everything's been good so far.

Thank you. :) Can you also tell me if i need all 3 files from PO, or only 31 and 33fix? I've crushed a game once with installing a wrong patch and learned it 20 hours playing later... i'd like to avoid this^^

@inte

in trying to sort out my issue with 'FillHerUp' (FHU), can you please clarify if xpo's pillory sex animations are run as normal through SEXLAB, or some other way?  There is no increase or decrease in FHU cum values while in the pillory, and while I wouldn't certainly have expected any of FHU's anims - the 'expel' ones - to take over the PC while xpo was controlling them, I had been assuming that xpo's and related animations, which I think come from Zaz, were SEXLAB controlled, and would call FHU's ops that way, even if the animations were overridden.

The sex animations in the cell seem to trigger FHU's increase cum value OK.  I had assumed that that was because they were just a bog standard SEXLAB call   The FHU values don't decrease, and I assumed that that was because xpo had control of the PC and follower in the cell.  That's fine, as an increase in FHU cum values to bursting point makes for a nice extra torment  :P

Am I making a wrong assumption on the role of SEXLAB?

Let me see,

For the pillory animations, @xaz has set up all the stages, idles, positions, roles for the Master/Slave then used SexLab to run them as one continuous animation. ^_^

For the cell animations, the same thing as with the pillory if you have the 'Use POP SL Animations' unchecked.

If that is checked in the POP MCM then, its a standard SL get animations by tags function.

Also, I've expanded the tags to a tag system in POP 8j. So, any and all tags can be added or removed when running an animation.

If you go to jail and see the whipping scenes and pillory stuff then it's working.  Per the answer I got it's only for integrating ZAZ into sexouts animation registry which means there's a chance ZAZ animations will play during sex initiated by any mod you are playing, so no.  I'm thinking POP will start those animations independently of the sexlab registry.  All you need is to have the requirements installed.  I decided not to touch that button this time around and everything's been good so far.

Thank you. :) Can you also tell me if i need all 3 files from PO, or only 31 and 33fix? I've crushed a game once with installing a wrong patch and learned it 20 hours playing later... i'd like to avoid this^^

Yes, what said. ^_^

No, you only need PO 33_fix. Do not install the others.

Another bug: when you are given a whip to punish your follower for talking back, you can't exactly do much with bound hands.

Wasn't a fan of a whip magically appearing in the first place (would have preferred a brawl scenario), but obv something needs to change there if the characters are going to remain bound.

Quoting for visibility.

20160929051049r0c9e.jpeg

this is BUG?

Can not pass the place

I had/have this too, not sure about my current game... without PO, there are few reasons to go into prison. If you can figure out what causes that, let me know please, i couldn't. :(

If you just want to get through and no NPCs involved: open console and type "tcl" without the ".

Yes, what said. ^_^

Thank you for answer and your work :)

*Edit: Does the "use sexlab animations" (in pillory) do anything if i use the auto function for tags? If not, would it be enough to use pillory tag to add the additional pillory animations without removing the PO animations? My punishment just used the animations from PO, not sure if that was just by chance or if i have to change something. Don't dare to play around and break stuff^^

*edit2: I'm not released from the pillory, even after i'm in my cell. I can "walk", but not jump or raise fists or anything. If there is a debug funcction for that, i'm not sure which one to use?

log:Papyrus.0.log

Just saw that i have a lot of stack dumps in this log, but i don't have any in older logs and don't get them when i load a save either...

now i'm not sure if something is messy on my side, or if there is a problem with PO. 

What i did there: i killed the bride during that dark brother hood quest (solitude), when everybody hit me defeat triggered and PO as well, maybe that's a problem? Or is it vanilla that causes trouble here together with those mods?

editx: Made some tests, killed the bride in god mode, escaped from solitude to Riften (where i got the bounty for killing her, think that's vanilla), got imprisoned by PO and have stack dumps again, here is the new log:

Papyrus.0.log

I don't get dumps until i'm prisoned, but i'm not sure it's really PO causing them, i think some scripts from DDi or cursed loot didn't finish properly before. Any advices?

Is there any way to exclude the follower when it comes to the jail cell stuff? Whipping is fine, but I consistently wind up in threesome animations between my character, my follower, and the guard. Don't want that at all.

For now you can disable 'Use POP SL animations'.

I might add a exclude tags MCM option later.

Seems like if you have a follower, 2 - 4 guards should join in. So threesomes could be allowed, just not with the player and follower in the same one. Or simply have the guard take turns on each.

This is a good idea as well.

What is wrong with a threesome with the follower?

@ Nazzzgul - I had errors out the wazoo in my papyrus, 20-30mb log files that were ZAZ errors, partly because of left over scripts but I was still getting them even after skyrim reinstall. I uninstalled POP and did a clean save and force reset PO, saved, installed POP and did a PO force reset again. After that my logs are back to ~350 k or so per play. Also CTD's have almost entirely vanished where before I was getting them like every 20 minutes and was driving me crazy. If you didn't follow Inte's instructions concerning the install procedures that might be why you are seeing errors in your log. As for the limited actions available while jailed, that's normal for the mod, especially if you killed a bunch of people and are in for major crimes.

@ Anyone who knows - One thing I noticed is that often if you kill the 1rst POP BH, the 2nd or 3rd (depending on how many he was able to call in during the fight) may not try to arrest you and just start sandboxing if somehow combat is ended (hiding or other means). You can even go up and say hi and he'll just stand there. Wonder if this is a bug on my end or just what happens?

Yea, I get that too, but only if I don't refuse through dialog.

I'll check that out!

EDIT: Nope, all good on my end.

floor Can not walk

Hope to repair

think you!

Floor can walk. No need to repair.

Other mod responsible.

Is there any way to exclude the follower when it comes to the jail cell stuff? Whipping is fine, but I consistently wind up in threesome animations between my character, my follower, and the guard. Don't want that at all.

Seems like if you have a follower, 2 - 4 guards should join in. So threesomes could be allowed, just not with the player and follower in the same one. Or simply have the guard take turns on each.

Because the anims are 2 aggressors, one victim. Unless you really hate your companion, it doesn't make sense.

Because the anims are 2 aggressors, one victim. Unless you really hate your companion, it doesn't make sense.

It does make sense for all those times they get in the way. Jk.

Actually I prefer to have some action with my follower. I don't mind it at all.

@ Punga - Yeah, I often just attack them on sight before they even start a conversation.

Preemptive strike. Of course.

@ Nazzzgul - I had errors out the wazoo in my papyrus, 20-30mb log files that were ZAZ errors, partly because of left over scripts but I was still getting them even after skyrim reinstall.  I uninstalled POP and did a clean save and force reset PO, saved, installed POP and did a PO force reset again.  After that my logs are back to ~350 k or so per play.  Also CTD's have almost entirely vanished where before I was getting them like every 20 minutes and was driving me crazy.  If you didn't follow Inte's instructions concerning the install procedures that might be why you are seeing errors in your log.  As for the limited actions available while jailed, that's normal for the mod, especially if you killed a bunch of people and are in for major crimes.

@ Anyone who knows - One thing I noticed is that often if you kill the 1rst POP BH, the 2nd or 3rd (depending on how many he was able to call in during the fight) may not try to arrest you and just start sandboxing if somehow combat is ended (hiding or other means).  You can even go up and say hi and he'll just stand there.  Wonder if this is a bug on my end or just what happens?

All the instructions i read are how to make a clean save, but i never had any version of PO(P) installed in this game before, so... that shouldn't be necessary. I think some DDi scripts might be broken in my save, but only with PO i get stack dumps.

And limited actions? Not sure what you mean, i just want to make PO use the additional pillory animations.

~ Snippy ~

*Edit: Does the "use sexlab animations" (in pillory) do anything if i use the auto function for tags? If not, would it be enough to use pillory tag to add the additional pillory animations without removing the PO animations? My punishment just used the animations from PO, not sure if that was just by chance or if i have to change something. Don't dare to play around and break stuff^^

*edit2: I'm not released from the pillory, even after i'm in my cell. I can "walk", but not jump or raise fists or anything. If there is a debug funcction for that, i'm not sure which one to use?

log:attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Just saw that i have a lot of stack dumps in this log, but i don't have any in older logs and don't get them when i load a save either...

now i'm not sure if something is messy on my side, or if there is a problem with PO. 

What i did there: i killed the bride during that dark brother hood quest (solitude), when everybody hit me defeat triggered and PO as well, maybe that's a problem? Or is it vanilla that causes trouble here together with those mods?

editx: Made some tests, killed the bride in god mode, escaped from solitude to Riften (where i got the bounty for killing her, think that's vanilla), got imprisoned by PO and have stack dumps again, here is the new log:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

I don't get dumps until i'm prisoned, but i'm not sure it's really PO causing them, i think some scripts from DDi or cursed loot didn't finish properly before. Any advices?

For 'Edit' - There doesn't seem to be tags for pillory animations?  

POP 8j will have a tag system that will take any tags you put in. In POP 8i I did not realize that you can only input a limited number of characters in the MCM text input option.

For 'Edit2' - Yup, a lot of stack dumps which make the logs fairly useless. Could be a limitation of your computer or a mod or mod combination that you have running. You have to start uninstalling mods until those dumps go away. Uninstall the mods don't just disable them. I would start with XPMSE. Also delete all your saves that have the stack dumps.

The pillory thing could be a result of the stack dumps. Can't help with that until the dumps go away.

20160929051049r0c9e.jpeg

this is BUG?

Can not pass the place

I had/have this too, not sure about my current game... without PO, there are few reasons to go into prison. If you can figure out what causes that, let me know please, i couldn't. :(

If you just want to get through and no NPCs involved: open console and type "tcl" without the ".

Yes, what said. ^_^

log:attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That's my char's fap privacy screen...my bad. :P

POP 8j will have a tag system that will take any tags you put in. In POP 8i I did not realize that you can only input a limited number of characters in the MCM text input option.

For 'Edit2' - Yup, a lot of stack dumps which make the logs fairly useless. Could be a limitation of your computer or a mod or mod combination that you have running. You have to start uninstalling mods until those dumps go away. Uninstall the mods don't just disable them. I would start with XPMSE. Also delete all your saves that have the stack dumps.

The pillory thing could be a result of the stack dumps. Can't help with that until the dumps go away.

pillory tags: i'm pretty sure that Funnybizness pillory animations have pillory as tag, but if not i could add them via SLATE.

Uh, uninstalling xpmse will cause a lot of trouble, though. Do you mean un&reinstall? Or what do you suggest? Since it's the first time ever that i have stack dumps, i don't think it's my hardware.

I'm quite sure that something is wrong with my DDi or one of the mods using it, i don't get a message anymore when i unequip a certain plug, but a clean save without DDi... i assume that also means i need to remove all mods that require DDi?

Maybe you can answer this: when i make a clean save for a quest mod all progress will be lost, right? In that case...not sure if my save is worth rescuing, it's probably less work when i just start a new game and cheat my character to the level i had.

I've already tried to start a new game with the same mods and did some things without getting stack dumps, so my guess is that something broke due to scriptlag or something and now causes trouble.

pillory tags: i'm pretty sure that Funnybizness pillory animations have pillory as tag, but if not i could add them via SLATE.

Uh, uninstalling xpmse will cause a lot of trouble, though. Do you mean un&reinstall? Or what do you suggest? Since it's the first time ever that i have stack dumps, i don't think it's my hardware.

I'm quite sure that something is wrong with my DDi or one of the mods using it, i don't get a message anymore when i unequip a certain plug, but a clean save without DDi... i assume that also means i need to remove all mods that require DDi?

Maybe you can answer this: when i make a clean save for a quest mod all progress will be lost, right? In that case...not sure if my save is worth rescuing, it's probably less work when i just start a new game and cheat my character to the level i had.

I've already tried to start a new game with the same mods and did some things without getting stack dumps, so my guess is that something broke due to scriptlag or something and now causes trouble.

If you have a look, I asked about 'pillory' tags on the Funnybiz thread and was told that there isn't a specific one. 

The closest thing, apparently, is animobject, so I guess that if you want to be purist, you could limit it to pillory ones by testing to see which anims are available to that tag, and then disabling/unticking all the others in SEXLAB.  Otherwise it looks like the solution at the moment will be for you to just take whatever anim that includes that tag which fires up, and then have to pick a proper pillory one from the list if fires up an inappropriate one

Pity really....

EDIT:  Tried there again, probably more with fond hope syndrome than anything else..... :P

----------------

@ Funnybiz

Is there likely to be any way that the object based anims will be able to have more specific tags, rather than the generic based oneShashanki says is used presently? 

(BTW, HT to him for replying to my query)

Some mods using tags would benefit quite a bit from our being able to be a bit more selective, as opposed to just having to disable in SEXLAB those that really create a major hiatus in their gameplay?

TIA

------------------

@ inte

BTW, I had an encounter with a POP Bounty Hunter in The Reach, and again, although the arrest restraints all go on perfectly, and the log shows the location as identified correctly, the search for all the component parts just stalls away to nothingness, and everyone just stands there waiting for the teaboy to bring the cups and biscuits... LOL

If 8i will get past that, great!

I had a look again in TES5Edit to see if ETaC or even Slaverun Reloaded might have any major conflict, but I can't see any really critical issues.  And I had tried xpo and xpoPatches at the end of my load order before wiithout success, so I'm really a bit stumped

If you have a look, I asked about 'pillory' tags on the Funnybiz thread and was told that there isn't a specific one. 

The closest thing, apparently, is animobject, so I guess that if you want to be purist, you could limit it to pillory ones by testing to see which anims are available to that tag, and then disabling/unticking all the others in SEXLAB.  Otherwise it looks like the solution at the moment will be for you to just take whatever anim that includes that tag which fires up, and then have to pick a proper pillory one from the list if fires up an inappropriate one

Pity really....

There is a solution: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

With SLATE you can add any tag to any animation withtout even leaving the game, no matter if "pillory" or "my_favorite100". So my question is, if POP will use these tags and if the ZaZ animations will still work if i use "pillory" instead of "Auto", or if i should/can use both. I don't want to replace the ZaZ animations, just add some more.

I've found the MCM option to make additional animations rather frustrating; I get nothing but 3 ways

with my character and jailer fucking her companion. My character never gets a proper fucking under

these conditions. I would rather see a couple jailers enter the cell with a random chance for paired

one on ones, or a 3 way with myself or the companion. There are dozens of suitable animations,

if not more if the aggressive tag isn't required, but I'm stuck with the same old ZAZ animations if

I actually want to get plowed.

The whipping animation where the victim is suspended with their arms over their head (wrists together)

and legs dangling freely leaves marks on the victims forearms and misses the torso entirely. This

has always been a problem even with earlier versions.

Overall the mod is really cool. Your efforts are appreciated.

I've found the MCM option to make additional animations rather frustrating; I get nothing but 3 ways

with my character and jailer fucking her companion. My character never gets a proper fucking under

these conditions. I would rather see a couple jailers enter the cell with a random chance for paired

one on ones, or a 3 way with myself or the companion. There are dozens of suitable animations,

if not more if the aggressive tag isn't required, but I'm stuck with the same old ZAZ animations if

I actually want to get plowed.

The whipping animation where the victim is suspended with their arms over their head (wrists together)

and legs dangling freely leaves marks on the victims forearms and misses the torso entirely. This

has always been a problem even with earlier versions.

Overall the mod is really cool. Your efforts are appreciated.

For the whipping thing: that's just vanilla. I've seen a mod on nexus which leaves marks on the very point the character is hit in combat, that would probably work for whips either, but afaik it's very script heavy... never tried it. Can't remember the name right now, if you can't find it and want to use it, pm me, i'll see if i can find it again.

I meant for you to try the original XPMS by XP32, I am using the 1.96. Just try that one and see if anything improves.

Unless, you have some mods that absolutely depend on XPMS Extended by @Groovtama, like S.L.U.T.S.

Yes, cleaning your save of a mod will remove everything and all progress by that mod.

Oh, a new game does not give you the stack dumps? Great!

Still you should try to find why it happened in the first place.