I didn't have Fuz Ro Do installed.  In unclicked it in MCM.  Once I installed Fuz Ro Do and re-enabled it in MCM, things seem to work properly.  However, sitting around for the clock to run out in 24 Hr with occasional "Punishment" is extremely boring. Is there a way to enable the bed to sleep?  I could then set the punishment to wake me every couple hours and not sit there with nothing to do.

Do you have Hardcore mode checked in the MCM?  With that turned off you should be able to sleep.  I usually sleep for 3 hours at a time, waking up for punishments.

Exactly what I was looking for. TY!

you could also change the frequency of the visits [squeeze in a few more rapes before morning]

Hi there! For a while, I've had a bit of an issue with this mod. As far as I can tell, most of it works fine and I can get arrested and go through the whole shebang in cities like Falkreath - but if I get arrested in places like Whiterun or Windhelm, the arrest scene plays but the actual arrest doesn't happen (I know this because no "You have been arrested for major/minor crimes" notification appears.)

To give you a better idea of what is going wrong, basically the guard goes through the arrest scene, throwing his spell at me and my follower so I'm bound on the floor. He'll then walk up to me, make a comment (usually about how I'm helpless) and then just stand there, sometimes staring at me, sometimes making alarmed NPC comments like the kind they do when their personal space is invaded ("Huh?"), and sometimes just staring into oblivion. Nothing happens, and I get no notification of being arrested despite being bound in place with a hood over my head, unable to do anything. 

What's going wrong? Let me know if you need more information.

a924f9f81c421fc55c74807efef01d6c.jpg

Is it just me, or do one of the pillories keep disappearing? A bit immersion breaking, no?

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

Can't duplicate it in my game but I added a MCM option to control the pillories enable/disable function.

You want another update already? :o 

Well POP 8 what is it ... q? ... yes POP 8q will only have the pillories MCM and what @tamerishka wanted.

BTW: You finally got an avatar ... and it's some kind of legume?   :huh:

It's not a legume.  :P

Hint, it's from a Bethesda game. 

I have no problem with a small update. I'm sure that no one else here has either. Anyone? 

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Bump!

Hi there! For a while, I've had a bit of an issue with this mod. As far as I can tell, most of it works fine and I can get arrested and go through the whole shebang in cities like Falkreath - but if I get arrested in places like Whiterun or Windhelm, the arrest scene plays but the actual arrest doesn't happen (I know this because no "You have been arrested for major/minor crimes" notification appears.)

To give you a better idea of what is going wrong, basically the guard goes through the arrest scene, throwing his spell at me and my follower so I'm bound on the floor. He'll then walk up to me, make a comment (usually about how I'm helpless) and then just stand there, sometimes staring at me, sometimes making alarmed NPC comments like the kind they do when their personal space is invaded ("Huh?"), and sometimes just staring into oblivion. Nothing happens, and I get no notification of being arrested despite being bound in place with a hood over my head, unable to do anything. 

Are you also running Hydragorgon's Slavegirls?  If you are, that sounds very much like this: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/page-108?do=findComment&comment=1714593

If you see the same sort of issues described there appearing in your papyrus game log and story manager log files, that might well be the cause.  You can also see the same issue being covered on the Hydragorgon thread

You'll find that there are a number of variant patches for the Hydragorgon esp which are thought to contribute to fixing this problem.  The most recent of those is in the files available at (you will still need the original mod and install that over it):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/

That mod is much more dependent on the Hydragorgon mod behaving properly, so it was basically a necessity to fix it smile.png  

Whatever, having spent days, frustratedly trying to work out what was wrong, I really do hope that that helps you. 

shy.gif

Is it just me, or do one of the pillories keep disappearing? A bit immersion breaking, no?

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

Can't duplicate it in my game but I added a MCM option to control the pillories enable/disable function.

Well POP 8 what is it ... q? ... yes POP 8q will only have the pillories MCM and what @tamerishka wanted.

I have no problem with a small update. I'm sure that no one else here has either. Anyone? 

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Bump!

Ok, ok ... tomorrow, maybe.

Fruit grows mostly on trees and that is a bush - so it must be a legume. ^_^ 

:P 
The buckets are a running joke between @Slorm, @Punga and I, that originated in Guess This Location thread and started by @Slorm.
Basically we kept passing @Slorm's bucket as a reward for guessing the correct location. ^_^ But then after a while we lost track of it and did not know who was supposed to have the bucket. So, I added a bunch of buckets to the Riften cell and now to the new Windhelm cell to add to the confusion. ;)
I still think @Punga, has the original bucket. B)

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Bump!

Ok, ok ... tomorrow, maybe.

Fruit grows mostly on trees and that is a bush - so it must be a legume. ^_^

First, oh yeah! 

But I hope that tommorow is today, not tomorrow, then tomorrow will be the next tomorrow of tommorow. 

Second, yeah it looks like it should be a legume, but it isn't. It's a fruit. Besides, what's in a name, but a perk power. ;)

Are you also running Hydragorgon's Slavegirls?  If you are, that sounds very much like this: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46551-prison-overhaul-v033-patches/page-108?do=findComment&comment=1714593

If you see the same sort of issues described there appearing in your papyrus game log and story manager log files, that might well be the cause.  You can also see the same issue being covered on the Hydragorgon thread

You'll find that there are a number of variant patches for the Hydragorgon esp which are thought to contribute to fixing this problem.  The most recent of those is in the files available at (you will still need the original mod and install that over it):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/65524-devious-framework-dfw/

That mod is much more dependent on the Hydragorgon mod behaving properly, so it was basically a necessity to fix it smile.png  

Whatever, having spent days, frustratedly trying to work out what was wrong, I really do hope that that helps you. 

shy.gif

Unfortunately, no, I'm not running that mod... in fact, this, the SL framework and ZAZ are pretty much the only mods from loverslab that I'm running. :s

Unfortunately, no, I'm not running that mod... in fact, this, the SL framework and ZAZ are pretty much the only mods from loverslab that I'm running. confused.gif

OK. Did you manage to produce any logs? 

You need to give Inte some sort of clue as to what might be up!  smile.png 

Sounds sort of like trainspotting. 

Which of you has the Bucket List with the most seen and ticked off? 

Could use some advice on how to clear up an issue I have in Whiterun following defending it from Stormcloaks.  There are barricades during the battle inside the city that are removed following your return after the battle ends within a few days or so.  The city is back to normal except NPCs behave as if the barricades are still there even though they are not.   One example is they'll climb the stairs from the market and congregate at the top under the arch, same for the other side where the path goes north near the drunken huntsman.  This of course makes it impossible to get marched around Whiterun for punishments and so forth.  Know this isn't really related to the mod but was hoping someone could give me advice on how to solve this issue.

Unfortunately, no, I'm not running that mod... in fact, this, the SL framework and ZAZ are pretty much the only mods from loverslab that I'm running. confused.gif

OK. Did you manage to produce any logs? 

You need to give Inte some sort of clue as to what might be up!  smile.png 

Sounds sort of like trainspotting. 

Which of you has the Bucket List with the most seen and ticked off? 

I assume there's probably a ton of other issues in this log, on account of my having quite a lot of active mods, but here's one of me attempting to get arrested in whiterun. Once again, the guard just sort of froze after he said 'Now then!' and the arrest notification for minor crimes never appeared in the corner of the screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qn6f40nu7hucpxa/Papyrus.0.log?dl=0

Another bug report for the pile. I've been doing some testing in Falkreath for my next playthrough, and I'm having some big issues.

The first one is that the mod keeps teleporting my character around extensively, with some serious glitches. For example, after being led into the Falkreath jail, I'm immediately teleported to the jailer without being led through the building, with the camera bugging out and audio pops. Also, when I was led to the pillory, as soon as my character leaves the jail into the outside, she is teleported to the pillory, with more audio pops and camera issues. When I'm actually in the pillory, my fps tanks to about 12 for the duration of the time there, then returns to a smooth 60 after leaving the pillory.

Also, the whipping events don't seem to detect health properly or quickly enough, making it very likely to be defeated by the jailer during punishments, causing them to stall indefinitely.

Here's the papyrus log Papyrus.0.log and plugin list plugins.txt

And no, I'm not using Hydragorgon's Slavegirls.

Also, why are the cells the size of small appartments? Why are they furnished? And why do they contain anything worth stealing? Sorry if I'm going on a rant here, but the size of these cells is absurd. My character is a petty thief, not a captured princess. She should only have barely enough room to lie on the floor.

For Molag Bal's sake, can you please add an option to use a smaller cell, or use some enable parents to add an option to use the vanilla cells?

And no, I'm not using Hydragorgon's Slavegirls.

Slave Girls was patched by legume. You can get the fix from Devious Framework download page, even if you are not using DFW. I was in the testing crew and didn't notice any issues with POP with the update.

SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3111-devious-framework-dfw/

Why would I need to download a patch for a mod I don't use?

Ok, I managed to work around some of my issues.

The pillory fps issue seems to have been fixed by reinstalling the mod. It was possibly due to the fact that I installed the mod in the exterior world near Falkreath.

The visual glitches and audio popping were actually due to one of the profiles in the Immersive First Person View mod, I simply needed to use a different one when being led around by guards.

The teleporting issue is still there, however it's very random; half of the time I'm actually led through buildings and the town to and from the pillory, the other half of the time I'm teleported there.

The whipping issue is also still there, however I got around that by disabling them at the pillory, and setting them to be very short duration in the cell.

I still think the cells are too big, but that's personal preference.

I assume there's probably a ton of other issues in this log, on account of my having quite a lot of active mods, but here's one of me attempting to get arrested in whiterun. Once again, the guard just sort of froze after he said 'Now then!' and the arrest notification for minor crimes never appeared in the corner of the screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qn6f40nu7hucpxa/Papyrus.0.log?dl=0

I am no expert on this, but your problem is here, I think.  It looks very similar to what was happening to me, although the other mods in play were obviously different

[04/03/2017 - 02:50:43PM] xpoJailVars GetLocFromFaction

[04/03/2017 - 02:50:43PM] xpoJail: GetLocFromFaction() returned index 5 corresponding to Whiterun

[04/03/2017 - 02:50:43PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain.TriggerArrest():-> Location identified as Whiterun

[04/03/2017 - 02:50:43PM] xpoPatches.::. xpoMain.TriggerArrest():-> Start scanning location.

[04/03/2017 - 02:50:43PM] xpoDynJailVars: ScanLocation [Location < (00018A56)>]

The location scan isn't completing as it should, like this:

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars GetLocFromFaction

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJail: GetLocFromFaction() returned index 5 corresponding to Whiterun

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] Info: xpoPatches.::. xpoMain.TriggerArrest():->  Location identified as Whiterun

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] Info: xpoPatches.::. xpoMain.TriggerArrest():->  Start scanning location.

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoDynJailVars: ScanLocation [Location < (00018A56)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoDynJailVars: City centre - [ObjectReference < (00029AAF)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoDynJailVars: Cell door - [JailDoorScript < (000A7618)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoDynJailVars: Belongings chest - [ObjectReference < (000267E8)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoDynJailVars: Follower - Kari

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Scanned [Location < (00018A56)>](Whiterun).

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: ---------------------------------------------

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Dynamic scanning results

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: CellDoor - [JailDoorScript < (000A7618)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: EvidenceChest - [ObjectReference < (000267E8)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: OutsidePrison - [ObjectReference < (00029AAF)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: FollowerRef - [Actor < (9F08E345)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Pillories - [[ObjectReference < (4F03A901)>], [ObjectReference < (4F03A902) >], None, None, None]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Cages - [None, None, None]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Parade Markers - [[ObjectReference < (4F058460)>], [ObjectReference < (4F058462)>], [ObjectReference < (4F058461)>], [ObjectReference < (4F05845F)>], None]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: ---------------------------------------------

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Static override complete

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: CellDoor - [JailDoorScript < (000A7618)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: EvidenceChest - [ObjectReference < (000267E8)>]

[10/23/2016 - 05:32:33PM] xpoJailVars: Jail successfully initialized: TRUE

Why, I have no idea, other than that something else you're running is causing it to hang

Did you look back at my earlier posts which showed how to also get a 'Story Manager' log.  You should run that contemporaneously, and see what is happening there.  Mine was flooded by another mod that was churning out millions of lines of junk in error. and it just swamped xpo.  Only when I gave the game a bump with another mod, did it manage to stop that long enough to let xpo finish its scan - and I had to wait half an hour or so to see that happen.  Anyway, how long have you given it to try to complete the arrest?  That log only shows about 1 min, but I realise you may have tried longer before.  You maybe have something similar, but you'd need to get that to narrow it down a bit more

Hope that helps...

... somehow....confused.gif

@donkeywho, well done. ^_^

I will add a MCM option for the next POP to limit the scan time. 

So if set to,

​0 - it will work like it does now -> indefinite scan.  

> 0 - the scan will only run for that amount of time - after which - if the scan does not finish or fails -> vanilla jail.

Ok, I managed to work around some of my issues.

The pillory fps issue seems to have been fixed by reinstalling the mod. It was possibly due to the fact that I installed the mod in the exterior world near Falkreath.

The visual glitches and audio popping were actually due to one of the profiles in the Immersive First Person View mod, I simply needed to use a different one when being led around by guards.

The teleporting issue is still there, however it's very random; half of the time I'm actually led through buildings and the town to and from the pillory, the other half of the time I'm teleported there.

The whipping issue is also still there, however I got around that by disabling them at the pillory, and setting them to be very short duration in the cell.

I still think the cells are too big, but that's personal preference.

Teleporting happens when it takes longer than normal to reach the destination. I use (Distance/32) = time allowed to reach the destination.

The whipping issue - you might want to set the % higher for low level PC's. Probably at around 90%.

The cells - @Punga would disagree, and so would I. You should see the new Windhelm one. ^_^ The thing is bigger than Ulfric's bedroom.

Was wondering if you can extend the DDe option to apply as a prisoner outfit? Or maybe only on violent crimes?

Nice thinking.

You mean the prisoner would wear a DDe outfit at all times, while in jail? 

That would be too cruel. Not to mention the available animations limitation. Besides, I am already getting complaints for leaving the prisoner overnight in just a pair of cuffs.