I don't think this is about pathing. To be more detailed, I got put into the cage during caged scenario(took around 10mins to get to that stage), when i afked till another prisoner got there, now the another prisoner told something about doing something, stood idle for another few minutes, did the thing, another few minutes of idling, he says something else, few minutes of idling. It's like there is delay of execution of every script/command.

Having some trouble getting to prison in the first place. I get arrested for the crime and the guard hits me with the spell. I'm bound up on the floor but it never progresses past then. It says Not Arrested in my arrested status is that the issue? I am also running requiem along side this but I have the patches for that too.

Other possible causes: Death Alternative/Defeat/SD+ but even without combat to initiate the arrest (aka debug menu option) I still just get hit by the spell and that's it.

(Tested this in Riften on a fresh save)

Having some trouble getting to prison in the first place. I get arrested for the crime and the guard hits me with the spell. I'm bound up on the floor but it never progresses past then. It says Not Arrested in my arrested status is that the issue? I am also running requiem along side this but I have the patches for that too.

Other possible causes: Death Alternative/Defeat/SD+ but even without combat to initiate the arrest (aka debug menu option) I still just get hit by the spell and that's it.

Do you have Hydra's Slavegirls mod in play?  If you do, look back up the thread for some clues and help  :-)

Also DFW seems to have a fix for what it was doing

I don't think this is about pathing. To be more detailed, I got put into the cage during caged scenario(took around 10mins to get to that stage), when i afked till another prisoner got there, now the another prisoner told something about doing something, stood idle for another few minutes, did the thing, another few minutes of idling, he says something else, few minutes of idling. It's like there is delay of execution of every script/command.

I see, which version of ZAP are you running? Or post a log.

Do you have Hydra's Slavegirls mod in play? If you do, look back up the thread for some clues and help :-)

Nope I don't have that installed. Couple other SexLab mods I have installed are Slaves for Bandit camps and Devious assets, integration, and extended. I do not have DFW.

Also looked back in the thread and it seems someone had the same problem and t never got solved. Shame.

Do you have Hydra's Slavegirls mod in play? If you do, look back up the thread for some clues and help :-)

Nope I don't have that installed. Couple other SexLab mods I have installed are Slaves for Bandit camps and Devious assets, integration, and extended. I do not have DFW.

Also looked back in the thread and it seems someone had the same problem and t never got solved. Shame.

Not got much time, but you probably need to send Inte the relevant logs.  I'm no techie but I could see where the game was not getting to the full completion of the location setting.  And did you manage to look at the story manager log to see if there is anything spamming that to the point that it may be killing that location determination?

Not got much time, but you probably need to send Inte the relevant logs.  I'm no techie but I could see where the game was not getting to the full completion of the location setting.  And did you manage to look at the story manager log to see if there is anything spamming that to the point that it may be killing that location determination?

I will get to the bottom of this eventually haha. Just wanted to contribute a problem I personally had and potentially help someone out later down the line who may have the same issue. I'll try some things today and see if I can spot the problem in the logs.

I will get to the bottom of this eventually haha. Just wanted to contribute a problem I personally had and potentially help someone out later down the line who may have the same issue. I'll try some things today and see if I can spot the problem in the logs.

You hang in there!  It took me about two weeks to get to the root of my particular problem, but I have no aspersions to being clever!

Wish you well, as helping others avoid the same is about as good as it can get  biggrin.png

In POP MCM set 'Limit Location Scan To' to 60. After the arrest starts do not quit the game for 5 min. Post that log here.

Got it to work somehow for a bit (got arrested, went in the prison then was taken to Mistveil Keep where it ended up hanging for quite some time so I reloaded to try and see if I could get to it again. After that though I can't replicate the results, seems like I still just lay there after getting hit by the spell. Papyrus.0.log

In POP MCM set 'Limit Location Scan To' to 60. After the arrest starts do not quit the game for 5 min. Post that log here.

Got it to work somehow for a bit (got arrested, went in the prison then was taken to Mistveil Keep where it ended up hanging for quite some time so I reloaded to try and see if I could get to it again. After that though I can't replicate the results, seems like I still just lay there after getting hit by the spell. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

The arrest scene never gets to the actual arrest part.

Hmm, try it with the 'NPCs Use Arrest Scene' unchecked.

Got it to work somehow for a bit (got arrested, went in the prison then was taken to Mistveil Keep where it ended up hanging for quite some time so I reloaded to try and see if I could get to it again. After that though I can't replicate the results, seems like I still just lay there after getting hit by the spell. attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

The arrest scene never gets to the actual arrest part.

Hmm, try it with the 'NPCs Use Arrest Scene' unchecked.

Well the arrest happens (get the bounty notifications and stuff) but no one comes to take me to jail. I used the tp to jailer to try and trigger something but after he removes the gag it hangs again.

I have a weird bug: After starting a new game with POP 8q fresh installed I can't get the MCM to load (before the fresh start I was running 8k). 3,5 hours in and still no menu. After looking at the log I was thinking it didn't install properly? So I copied it manual and nope.

So here is the newest log. I have no idea.

Papyrus.0.log

I have a weird bug: After starting a new game with POP 8q fresh installed I can't get the MCM to load (before the fresh start I was running 8k). 3,5 hours in and still no menu. After looking at the log I was thinking it didn't install properly? So I copied it manual and nope.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Your game is cooked. POP isn't properly installed alongside other shenanigans. Remember that inte provides a patch and not a full mod, you have to install the original PO before POP.

Anyhow, with over 700 error over properties, I would revise my load order. Make sure everything is up to date and without conflict.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

Your game is cooked. POP isn't properly installed alongside other shenanigans. Remember that inte provides a patch and not a full mod, you have to install the original PO before POP.

Anyhow, with over 700 error over properties, I would revise my load order. Make sure everything is up to date and without conflict.

Tought so.

Funny thing is PO (V33_fix) is installed and active. Also everything was fine before the last rebuild/restart. Hm ... unless SkyrimSouls interferes with startup ... have to check that.

Edit: Yes, the PO/POP MCM loads, but the POP section is unusable and the errors are still in the log. OK, uninstall everything.

Okay so I don't think I'm doing this right. I originally had an issue where I guards came up to me, I submitted to being arrested (bounty of 1000) but after that nothing happened. I was locked in place and no spell happened and no transport to jail happened.

After about 3 minutes, I reloaded the save, tried it again; same results. I quit out of the game and came here to look for solutions and saw someone mentioned the 'location scan' so I loaded a save before I committed the crime, changed that to 60 seconds then went out and hit a guard. I got a small bounty (60 or 80) and submitted to arrest. This time, I was stuck in place again and the guard walked off, but after about 20-30 seconds he cast a spell that looked like it missed. However, my weapons were unequipped and when I entered 3rd person view my character was hogtied with a hood on. However, they were just stuck laying on the streets of Solitude like that. After a few minutes I pressed the movement buttons and my character got up and started walking about. The hood, cuffs and gag were still equipped (and couldn't be taken off) and I talked to a guard and the gagged dialogue came up (apparently my gag talking skill increased by 5%).

Just now I tried again. I reduced the Minor Bounty Threshold to 50 and Major to 1000 (Dunno if they have any effect) and then I stole a couple of cheap things and attacked a guard. Same things happened again except this time, movements buttons didn't get my characters. However, space bar (my jump button) made my character jump up and stand like they would be standing normally but unable to move and with the prison items still equipped. After about 30 seconds, a guard (might have been the same one) stood in front of me, said some unvoiced lines (I can't remember them exactly but it read like he was going to take me to jail) and then did nothing. They were just stood in front of me. This continued for a few minutes until I quit to desktop via the menu.

I've attached my mod load order and my papyrus log (thats the only log I have because I only just activated it for the last/most recent attempt. Is there any chance of being able to fix this issue?

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Okay so I don't think I'm doing this right. I originally had an issue where I guards came up to me, I submitted to being arrested (bounty of 1000) but after that nothing happened. I was locked in place and no spell happened and no transport to jail happened.

After about 3 minutes, I reloaded the save, tried it again; same results. I quit out of the game and came here to look for solutions and saw someone mentioned the 'location scan' so I loaded a save before I committed the crime, changed that to 60 seconds then went out and hit a guard. I got a small bounty (60 or 80) and submitted to arrest. This time, I was stuck in place again and the guard walked off, but after about 20-30 seconds he cast a spell that looked like it missed. However, my weapons were unequipped and when I entered 3rd person view my character was hogtied with a hood on. However, they were just stuck laying on the streets of Solitude like that. After a few minutes I pressed the movement buttons and my character got up and started walking about. The hood, cuffs and gag were still equipped (and couldn't be taken off) and I talked to a guard and the gagged dialogue came up (apparently my gag talking skill increased by 5%).

Just now I tried again. I reduced the Minor Bounty Threshold to 50 and Major to 1000 (Dunno if they have any effect) and then I stole a couple of cheap things and attacked a guard. Same things happened again except this time, movements buttons didn't get my characters. However, space bar (my jump button) made my character jump up and stand like they would be standing normally but unable to move and with the prison items still equipped. After about 30 seconds, a guard (might have been the same one) stood in front of me, said some unvoiced lines (I can't remember them exactly but it read like he was going to take me to jail) and then did nothing. They were just stood in front of me. This continued for a few minutes until I quit to desktop via the menu.

I've attached my mod load order and my papyrus log (thats the only log I have because I only just activated it for the last/most recent attempt. Is there any chance of being able to fix this issue?

I've had the same problem. Doesn't look too easily solvable/I've exhausted a lot of time and have tried Inte's suggestions to no avail. Probably going to uninstall Prison Overhaul in general, not worth the time I've spent trying to get it to work at this point. Hoping for an update I might be able to use in the future.

I've had the same problem. Doesn't look too easily solvable/I've exhausted a lot of time and have tried Inte's suggestions to no avail. Probably going to uninstall Prison Overhaul in general, not worth the time I've spent trying to get it to work at this point. Hoping for an update I might be able to use in the future.

While I haven't uninstalled it, I've ended up disabling it in favour of the Ravenslook Prison mod so I'll at least get some sort of Prison scenario up. I haven't actually been arrested yet so I dunno if it works well but its supported by SimpleSlavery so I'd suggest checking it out if you want a prison experience

I had a look at your log.  I'm not a tech whizz, but I think I know just enough to be certain that if I had a log like that, I'd go back to a previous save, from some time ago, and if that showed similar errors, I'd just completely scrap that game and start again  undecided.gif