Can i suggest the following idea for new options for the patch?
When the player is arrested, his inventory is confiscated completely, except for quests items. Unique artifacts give back to the treasury of Jarl.
Food, potions, ingredients, soul gems, misc items - delete, guards will eat. Weapons, armors, jewelry - close up in the treasury of Jarl. Or transfer to the confiscate shop. 

So we're going to be paying for the City walls now, are we?

You are Donald Trump and I claim my £5

tongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

That's actually quite a fun idea though, should Inte be able to get Congressional budget approval by slipping that into the pork bucket shy.gif

Why should the Chinese be the only ones with a wall?

Hi Inte!

First of all, congrats for all the patches you keep rolling out for us, they are the main reason I keep bothering modding my Skyrim.

Can I suggest introducing an option in the MCM to decide which devices DDe equips on the follower as well. Having my MC clad in iron for immersion is kind of pointless, if then my follower is dressed as a bee...Hopefully it is not too much work and easily doable ;)

Thanks again for the great releases!

Hi Inte!

First of all, congrats for all the patches you keep rolling out for us, they are the main reason I keep bothering modding my Skyrim.

Can I suggest introducing an option in the MCM to decide which devices DDe equips on the follower as well. Having my MC clad in iron for immersion is kind of pointless, if then my follower is dressed as a bee...Hopefully it is not too much work and easily doable ;)

But bees are fun. 

Hi Inte!

But bees are fun. 

That they are, that they are. Yet, being the control freak I am, I would really like to also control when to bee-fy my followers ;) It's stronger than me...

I see. So what do you do, how do you clad your PC in iron. I don't remember DDe having such an outfit, nor the option of choosing which outfit gets equipped, well other than random. 

In the POP MCM option "POP Arrest", you can choose if POP arrests you with PO/POP devices or DDe devices, then a further option lets you choose a random device set from DDe or one that you have configured in MCM. If you choose the latter, you can go to DDe MCM and in the "library" tab choose the devices you want equipped. For "Iron cladding" I use DDx devices from heretical resources, but it works identical for all DDe supported outfits.

I can make that option work for your follower as well. Downside is, your PC and follower will be wearing the same devices when DDe MCM is chosen as arrest restraints in POP.

If that means that Punga's PC, and all its followers were wearing buckets on their heads in place of hoods and so on, there is absolutely no problem at all

Just go for it!!!!!!   tongue.png

I don't believe in escaping a DD restraint anyway. I mean c'mon! You can escape an armbinder? Just not immersive to me so I always find somebody to help me out.

EDIT: What I do not like is the 'gag talk'. 

Perhaps a better solution would be for the NPC to remove your gag temporarily to talk and then put it back if they do not agree to help. Or they can just refuse outright with something like "Yeah, I don't understand what you are trying to say. OR I don't have a key for your gag there. You might want to try someone else." That way you do not loose half a day trying to do the impossible and talk through a gag. This can potentially eliminate the 'Catch 22' situation an armbinder + gag can introduce.

- Mhh mmmh mmhm hm.
- whaa?
- mmmg mg gn mmmh!
- huh?!
- mmmg nae mmma
- I don't get it.

**Attempt failed, try again.**

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

A proper approach would be: "Let me see if I can remove that... nope. Try the blacksmith, with his tools he will be able to help you.". And if it easy to get out of a contraption, you can make it easy to get trapped in it too. Isn't it beautiful?! Anyhow, do you ever wonder how dentists are able to understand when you talk while your mouth is filled with their hands?

-*-*-

About the bounties and the days spent in jail based on said bounty, would you be able to allow us to configure the bounty increase by type of crime? And define the severity of the crime too, for that purpose. The idea is that the existing bounties are not really balanced with how the jail time slider works. I mean if I get caught for minor crimes with a bounty of 2000, the jail time should be lower than if I were caught for a major crime (assault/murder) with a lesser bounty. In a way, make the player pay for each crime independently, and if the crimes aren't too severe use something like "community service".

"The crime fits the punishment" or something.

Are you saying that the crime of killing 100 chickens is less than of killing Nazeem? All those poor, poor chickens. :P

Just so I understand.

You are suggesting a slide bar for non-violent crime days/gold, and one for violent crimes days/gold ratio?  E.g. you should be able to select separately how many days per non-violent gold and days per violent gold should be served?   

EDIT: Also my point above (tho obviously not well made) was not to remove the gag, but to remove the armbinder. Since with free hands you should be able to procure a key and remove the gag yourself.

EDIT2: Dentists don't understand shit.

Are you saying that the crime of killing 100 chickens is less than of killing Nazeem? All those poor, poor chickens. :P

Just so I understand.

You are suggesting a slide bar for non-violent crime days/gold, and one for violent crimes days/gold ratio?  E.g. you should be able to select separately how many days per non-violent gold and days per violent gold should be served?

Well, yes. The current POP behavior would be fine if it weren't for the fact that it is easier to gain high bounties by stealing stuff and getting caught hands full of skooma, than doing something more antipathetic like killing an NPC. So the player would be tempted to raise the days/gold ratio, which makes everything worse.

POP do not (yet?) allow for a punishment scenario per type of crime. You get caught, get thrown in jail then everything goes. Making a distinction between minor and major crimes could allow for tiered punishments, somehow turning the crime & punishment into a country broad BDSM school.

- "Well then, horse thief, you are going to provide "entertainment" in the [guard barracks | stables] for the day and we will set your bounty as paid."

- "You are a murderer, you're going to stay in jail for a long time. Or maybe not, maybe we will take you for a stroll from time to time. *smirk*"

- "A skooma addict, isn't that disheartening. Don't you worry, we are going to fix your addiction the hard way." - stays in jail and provides entertainment until addiction is removed.

Well, maybe I'm trying to longitudinally cut hair follicles in three.

I'm pretty sure hurting a chicken is considered assault though. But they've learned to defend themselves.

EDIT: Also my point above (tho obviously not well made) was not to remove the gag, but to remove the armbinder. Since with free hands you should be able to procure a key and remove the gag yourself.

EDIT2: Dentists don't understand shit.

Houdini would disagree, but here it is mostly about a game mechanic involving a mini-game. It's supposed to be fun, and not send the player into a nervous breakdown. Death Alternative had a nice idea: when bound you have to use the directional arrows (or ZQSD/WASD) to loosen your bounds. The directions would change more and more often as the binding get looser and looser, tightening at each mistake. The main issue is that there is not feedback, it's game of pure luck.

Well POP does differentiate between major/minor crimes, but as a whole quantifiable by the bounty amount. For minor crimes it is an almost vanilla sentence, major crimes ... well that is a different story now, isn't it?

As far as the gold penalty for crimes goes, that is a Skyrim mechanic not a PO one.

Houdini used tricks and setups not real bondage, there is a huge difference there.

I watched a woman bound on a chair by ductape escape her bondage with a plastic bag around her head. There is a trick for everything. :sleepy:

I know about POP mechanic, this is the reason why I ask if it is at all possible to refine the distinction.

No there isn't. Just setups to make it look real.

The game only tracks non-violent and violent crimes. I believe murder is violent and the rest non-violent. PO already differentiates between the two.  

I have big delays during scenarios. For example simply leaving the prison door(following the jailer) takes like few minutes afking, or standing in cage for ever for some event to happen. What might cause this and how to fix it?