Yeah. Don't worry.

We are not providing about cruel and unusual punishments here.

I mean... I meant that...

*Pushes his head in to a bucket.*

It's actually quite nice in here. Carry on.

Great idea, there!  I have what would be the perfect one for Punga!

Every time he asks, from his huge huge prison cell, for an update, Inte could fix his own line of dialogue, to say...

"Any chance of an upd...gluba glub glug!"

I believe that you can even get a suitable bucket here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32056/?

No punishment should be too cruel or unusual enough!  :P

LMAO......

@ Inte

I almost forgot my better manners

Thanks for the update.  This mod gets better and better every time.

Please stop.  All I asked was if there was an option to not have hand cuffs, the answer was "not for major crimes" to which I asked if an option could be added.  I admit, in retrospect, I could have used a different tact but I foolishly didn't.  The emotional responses unequivocally proves that.  

And as for comparing Skyrim with modern times, I've played medieval/middle earth type computer games since 1976, so no, I never considered modern justice system.  I was only considering an option for my game, not someone else's game.

Don't worry yourself.   I think you're just being teased a bit.   ;)

Well, that's what I was doing, anyway... :P

And it doesn't hurt (or at least shouldn't) for us to remind ourselves from time to time why certain mods exist.

Please stop.  All I asked was if there was an option to not have hand cuffs, the answer was "not for major crimes" to which I asked if an option could be added.  I admit, in retrospect, I could have used a different tact but I foolishly didn't.  The emotional responses unequivocally proves that.  

And as for comparing Skyrim with modern times, I've played medieval/middle earth type computer games since 1976, so no, I never considered modern justice system.  I was only considering an option for my game, not someone else's game.

Don't worry yourself.   I think you're just being teased a bit.   ;)

Well, that's what I was doing, anyway... :P

And it doesn't hurt (or at least shouldn't) for us to remind ourselves from time to time why certain mods exist.

... and why is that?  :huh: 

I need some help.  I tried the debug arrest.  First minor offence.  Took forever for guards to approach, then nothing.  Just stood there.  Second, major offence, walked with guard until teleport to jail.  Removed arm restraints and then just stood there.  Frozen.  Can't talk, move, cast spell, remove neck restraint or increase time.  Just stuck there.  Are there settings I can change that might speed things up?  Is it broken?  Any hint would help.

I have the 8p patch...

I need some help.  I tried the debug arrest.  First minor offence.  Took forever for guards to approach, then nothing.  Just stood there.  Second, major offence, walked with guard until teleport to jail.  Removed arm restraints and then just stood there.  Frozen.  Can't talk, move, cast spell, remove neck restraint or increase time.  Just stuck there.  Are there settings I can change that might speed things up?  Is it broken?  Any hint would help.

I have the 8p patch...

Your not running Hydragorgon's Slavegirls mod are you?  It can do something very similar to at least part of what you describe

Even if you aren't, have a search back on the thread for what that can do, as you may have some other mod running that's doing something the same.  You can see which logs' files you might want to usefully produce, and what errors/problems/clues to look for in those

Hope that's maybe of some help

I got caught by the bounty hunter way out near falkreath for some crimes in whiterun (fuckin orcish terminator XD ) and after a 2-hour-long trek umm I got thrown in the cell and just like forgotten.  I dunno what happened.  I had to somehow give him and his goons the slip again instead of surrendering and surrender to a whiterun guard, and that worked.  It was weird.

... and why is that?  :huh: 

Read back in the thread for the answer. Wouldn't hurt to read the original post in the thread either and in this case the original post for the Prison Overhaul mod that this patches.

Bah, I still don't know what you meant. Can't you just tell me without giving me homework?

Is it just me, or do one of the pillories keep disappearing? A bit immersion breaking, no?

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

Can't duplicate it in my game but I added a MCM option to control the pillories enable/disable function.

You want another update already? :o 

Well POP 8 what is it ... q? ... yes POP 8q will only have the pillories MCM and what @tamerishka wanted.

BTW: You finally got an avatar ... and it's some kind of legume?   :huh:

I got caught by the bounty hunter way out near falkreath for some crimes in whiterun (fuckin orcish terminator XD ) and after a 2-hour-long trek umm I got thrown in the cell and just like forgotten.  I dunno what happened.  I had to somehow give him and his goons the slip again instead of surrendering and surrender to a whiterun guard, and that worked.  It was weird.

If it was a major crime arrest, then I would need a log to see why it bogged down.

Apologies if this was mentioned somewhere in the previous pages...what should the settings be if utilizing Death Alternative, Defeat, and SD+?  I currently have PO set for the highest priority in DA, but there seems to be some challenges in transitioning once the PO bounty hunters have defeated PC and followers.  Had to reload and play the fight (which saved after first defeat, previous save pretty far back, my bad).  Had the following situations per reload:

- SD+ activated, PC and 1 follower enslaved by bounty hunters (lawl).  Main bounty hunter and guard 1 glitched dialogue, guard 2 acted like normal NPC, game crashed after a couple minutes.

- PC ragdolls, unable to continue fighting.  Screen fades to mostly dark, animations fail to start, but Apropos kicks off.  I reload.

- PC ragdolls, ends up in Simple Slavery auction, but game crashes when you talk to NPC to initiate auction.

- One of my extra followers ends up immortal, wears down and slays all bounty hunters.  I save and move on.

Side note: this was the Daedra's Best Friend questline.  The prick known as Barabas had ran ahead (where he ends up at the final room with the Daedric shrine).  This all happened in the 2nd part of the dungeon (same part of dungeon as final room).  Not sure if the extra scripting for quest played any part.

Sounds like you have the right settings. PO should be highest in DA. However, DA does prioritize SD+ over all others it seems.

Two ways to fix this could be,

1. Disable SD+ in DA ... meh.
  2. Get @skyrimll to add xpoBountyHunter faction to the 'no enslavement' faction list, or better yet make the 'no enslavement' faction a StoreUtil FORM list so other mods can access it and add factions (that should not enslave the PC) to it.   

Is it just me, or do one of the pillories keep disappearing? A bit immersion breaking, no?

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

Can't duplicate it in my game but I added a MCM option to control the pillories enable/disable function.

Well POP 8 what is it ... q? ... yes POP 8q will only have the pillories MCM and what @tamerishka wanted.

It's not a legume.  :P

Hint, it's from a Bethesda game. 

I have no problem with a small update. I'm sure that no one else here has either. Anyone? 

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

It's not a legume.  :P

Hint, it's from a Bethesda game. 

I have no problem with a small update. I'm sure that no one else here has either. Anyone? 

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

yaaaaa!

I have the 8p patch...

Your not running Hydragorgon's Slavegirls mod are you?  It can do something very similar to at least part of what you describe

Even if you aren't, have a search back on the thread for what that can do, as you may have some other mod running that's doing something the same.  You can see which logs' files you might want to usefully produce, and what errors/problems/clues to look for in those

Hope that's maybe of some help

I didn't have Fuz Ro Do installed.  In unclicked it in MCM.  Once I installed Fuz Ro Do and re-enabled it in MCM, things seem to work properly.  However, sitting around for the clock to run out in 24 Hr with occasional "Punishment" is extremely boring. Is there a way to enable the bed to sleep?  I could then set the punishment to wake me every couple hours and not sit there with nothing to do.

I didn't have Fuz Ro Do installed.  In unclicked it in MCM.  Once I installed Fuz Ro Do and re-enabled it in MCM, things seem to work properly.  However, sitting around for the clock to run out in 24 Hr with occasional "Punishment" is extremely boring. Is there a way to enable the bed to sleep?  I could then set the punishment to wake me every couple hours and not sit there with nothing to do.

Do you have Hardcore mode checked in the MCM?  With that turned off you should be able to sleep.  I usually sleep for 3 hours at a time, waking up for punishments.

Do you have Hardcore mode checked in the MCM?  With that turned off you should be able to sleep.  I usually sleep for 3 hours at a time, waking up for punishments.

Exactly what I was looking for. TY!