Could use some advice on how to clear up an issue I have in Whiterun following defending it from Stormcloaks.  There are barricades during the battle inside the city that are removed following your return after the battle ends within a few days or so.  The city is back to normal except NPCs behave as if the barricades are still there even though they are not.   One example is they'll climb the stairs from the market and congregate at the top under the arch, same for the other side where the path goes north near the drunken huntsman.  This of course makes it impossible to get marched around Whiterun for punishments and so forth.  Know this isn't really related to the mod but was hoping someone could give me advice on how to solve this issue.

Sounds like one of those 'rare' Skyrim glitches.

Seems like the collision markers have been left in place.

A couple things you can try.

1. Make sure the corresponding quest has completed.
  2. You could try to disable them through console.

Is it just me, or do one of the pillories keep disappearing? A bit immersion breaking, no?

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

Can't duplicate it in my game but I added a MCM option to control the pillories enable/disable function.

You want another update already? :o 

Well POP 8 what is it ... q? ... yes POP 8q will only have the pillories MCM and what @tamerishka wanted.

BTW: You finally got an avatar ... and it's some kind of legume?   :huh:

It's not a legume.  :P

Hint, it's from a Bethesda game. 

I have no problem with a small update. I'm sure that no one else here has either. Anyone? 

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Bump!

A Punga fruit?

Yeah, very clever. ^_^

Update? Yes. Knife? Yes. Book? Yes. Bucket? You betcha! Inkpot? No.    

Was wondering if you can extend the DDe option to apply as a prisoner outfit? Or maybe only on violent crimes?

Nice thinking.

You mean the prisoner would wear a DDe outfit at all times, while in jail? 

That would be too cruel. Not to mention the available animations limitation. Besides, I am already getting complaints for leaving the prisoner overnight in just a pair of cuffs.

Why not use Punga's buckets as part of the punishment?

Take a few, one on top of the next, and a prisoner could be stood on them, overnight,  while joined up to that 'gallows' animation which is now used in a few mods.  Move, and they get instant reincarnation at the local Hall of the Dead...

And just think on how much it would then be tempting to 'bump' Punga.... tongue.png

Of course, if Metal(k)night thinks that the cells are too large, you could also think on bringing in one of those nice working door cages that t.ara and co are working on in their Zaz furniture extension.  Sticking him in those might suitably cramp his style angel.gif

Actually, there's a whole load of stuff appearing there that could be used for in cell entertainment.  eg, that water wheel, with a dunking tank, could quench prisoner's enthusiasm quite nicely      smile.png

And no, I'm not using Hydragorgon's Slavegirls.

Slave Girls was patched by legume. You can get the fix from Devious Framework download page, even if you are not using DFW. I was in the testing crew and didn't notice any issues with POP with the update.

SlaveGirls_Hydragorgon_827_Patch.7z

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3111-devious-framework-dfw/

Why would I need to download a patch for a mod I don't use?

I thought you were referring past issue with Slave Girls and POP, when yo told us that you are not using that specific mod. I figured out that might be the reason why you are not using it and decided to be polite.

hi, quick question, the new interior devices and xcrosses in town and stuff, i noticed they don't get used for punishments. have the interactions  with them for punishments not been included yet or do i need an extra  mod? or did i mess up in the installation process?

***Using Mod Organizer***

Using Devious devices integration, assets and expansion, captured dreams shop, simple slavery and maria eden.

Is it just me, or do one of the pillories keep disappearing? A bit immersion breaking, no?

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

Can't duplicate it in my game but I added a MCM option to control the pillories enable/disable function.

Well POP 8 what is it ... q? ... yes POP 8q will only have the pillories MCM and what @tamerishka wanted.

I have no problem with a small update. I'm sure that no one else here has either. Anyone? 

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Bump!

A Punga fruit?

Yeah, very clever. ^_^

Yes, update. Tomorrow came and went. Don't worry, no one here cares if it's a small one. :) 

Also what's a book, and inkpot got to do with the update? :huh:

... and no... you cannot have the bucket back. :P

Scratch that, you can have the bucket in exchange for the update. :)

Yes it is a Punga fruit. :)

I'm sure this has been answered already, but considering the Xaz isn't updating the mod and these patches are the only thing making it playable, why not ask him to hand it over to you? or at least make a sorta redux or similarly inspired mod :C

Xaz has been MIA for a long time. Even Zaz didn't seem to know where he is and what he is up to.

Redux would be nice. Inte should have skills to do that. Clean start and self made code could be easiest way deal with features.

Of course, that is a big take and I don't know if it is sensible for old Skyrim. Someone might want to make a new mod for SSE, when SKSE64 and other LL SE mods come out. As we know, that is not anytime soon though.

Time for POP 8q?

Bumpy.

No?

Alrighty then.

Update time.

Bump!

A Punga fruit?

Yeah, very clever. ^_^

Yes, update. Tomorrow came and went. Don't worry, no one here cares if it's a small one. :)

Also what's a book, and inkpot got to do with the update? :huh:

... and no... you cannot have the bucket back. :P

Scratch that, you can have the bucket in exchange for the update. :)

Yes it is a Punga fruit. :)

Umm... bump!

I couldn't see how to turn this off in the menu but whenever you switch from 3rd person to 1st person or vice versa you get a pop up to force the AI. I am not sure what it even does but it is annoying especially if you are blindfolded. Any help would be appreciated I just the program otherwise. can't use

"

• Added .::. MCM option to enable/disable the static pillory during animations. If enabled - the pillory might show up as double during animations. If disabled - the pillory might be missing during animations.

TL:DR explanation? - there is a static pillory (the one you see in the world) and an animated one (it only appears during pillory animations). During animations the static one should be disabled because if the two pillories do not overlap exactly (and they rarely do) you will see both of them at the same time during an animation event. In that case, do not despair, there is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. They are now controlling the transmission. They control the static and the animated. They can deluge you with a couple of pillories or expand one single pillory to crystal clarity and beyond....

"
Damn it, you made me spray coffee all over my keyboard and monitor when I read that. :)

Very funny, I was a fan of The Outer Limits too. :)

And the bit about the homeless stealing the pillory for booze. :)

And thanks for POP 8q uite. :)

Enter the Twilight Zone of infinite Patches :o

It's The Outer Limits, not Twilight Zone. 

Sounds like you have the right settings. PO should be highest in DA. However, DA does prioritize SD+ over all others it seems.

Two ways to fix this could be,

• Disable SD+ in DA ... meh.
  • Get @skyrimll to add xpoBountyHunter faction to the 'no enslavement' faction list, or better yet make the 'no enslavement' faction a StoreUtil FORM list so other mods can access it and add factions (that should not enslave the PC) to it.

The next version of SD+ will support two form lists through storageUtil:

indexBannedActors = StorageUtil.FormListFind(akPlayer, "_SD_lBannedSlaveryActors", akActor as Form)
indexBannedFaction = StorageUtil.FormListFind(akPlayer, "_SD_lBannedSlaveryFactions", kFaction as Form)
One list to ban specific actors from enslavement and one list to ban entire factions.

Both lists are keyed to the player form (I know they should be global settings and keyed to 'none' but I keyed just about everything else to the player so far, so I decided to remain consistent with my initial bad choice :) ).

This is already implemented and currently in testing mode (not released to github yet).

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/issues/669

Well, awesome. ^_^

I too prefer to use player's container to store the variables. ;)

Also, shouldn't the second one be

indexBannedFaction = StorageUtil.FormListFind(akPlayer, "_SD_lBannedSlaveryFactions", akFaction as Form)
?

Yep.. I fixed it while you were editing your post :)

If my tests go well, I will try to release the next update by end of next week.

"

• Added .::. MCM option to enable/disable the static pillory during animations. If enabled - the pillory might show up as double during animations. If disabled - the pillory might be missing during animations.

TL:DR explanation? - there is a static pillory (the one you see in the world) and an animated one (it only appears during pillory animations). During animations the static one should be disabled because if the two pillories do not overlap exactly (and they rarely do) you will see both of them at the same time during an animation event. In that case, do not despair, there is nothing wrong with your computer. Do not attempt to adjust your monitor. They are now controlling the transmission. They control the static and the animated. They can deluge you with a couple of pillories or expand one single pillory to crystal clarity and beyond....

"

Damn it, you made me spray coffee all over my keyboard and monitor when I read that. :)

Very funny, I was a fan of The Outer Limits too. :)

And the bit about the homeless stealing the pillory for booze. :)

And thanks for POP 8q uite. :)

Enter the Twilight Zone of infinite Patches :o

It's The Outer Limits, not Twilight Zone. 

^_^ 

Well, awesome. ^_^

I too prefer to use player's container to store the variables. ;)

Also, shouldn't the second one be

indexBannedFaction = StorageUtil.FormListFind(akPlayer, "_SD_lBannedSlaveryFactions", akFaction as Form)
?

Yep.. I fixed it while you were editing your post :)

If my tests go well, I will try to release the next update by end of next week.

^_^ 

Oh, I thought I was seeing things, and took that out.   :P