Thanks for the update Inte

Quick question

I have one really old game that I hang on to which is using a pre 8o patch.  Recollection was that clean save was needed at that point and I didn't update that game as I didn't want to risk breaking it

Can't find that warning now, so is it/would it be safe to put 8q on to that, ie update 8n straight to 8q with a direct overwrite?  Or is that just wishful thinking?  smile.png

This isn't compatible with Open Cities huh?

No idea.

Quick question

I have one really old game that I hang on to which is using a pre 8o patch.  Recollection was that clean save was needed at that point and I didn't update that game as I didn't want to risk breaking it

Can't find that warning now, so is it/would it be safe to put 8q on to that, ie update 8n straight to 8q with a direct overwrite?  Or is that just wishful thinking?  smile.png

Like @Punga said, although you can skip patches that require a clean save, you cannot skip the clean saves.

So in your case to update from POP 8n to POP 8q you would need a clean save because POP 8p required one and 8p is included in 8q, hopefully that makes sense.  

This isn't compatible with Open Cities huh?

No idea.

Quick question

Like @Punga said, although you can skip patches that require a clean save, you cannot skip the clean saves.

So in your case to update from POP 8n to POP 8q you would need a clean save because POP 8p required one and 8p is included in 8q, hopefully that makes sense.  

Thanks for the replies

Rats!  I had hoped that I could avoid that.  I know how to clean saves OK - that's no problem at all - but I really don't like extracting mods, and possible messing with load orders, even when I know I can put them back, almost instantly, in the same place

And I had so much hoped that Punga was wrong, and that, as a proxy, I could tell him to plunge his head in his bucket instead  tongue.png

LOL

It seems to be in a script. So, if you have a program (like Notepad++) that can search for text in files, you could find out.

For example in Notepad++

1. Go to 'Search'
  2. 'Find in files'
  3. Under 'Find what' type the above e.g. "witnesses what is happening"
  4. Clear 'Replace with'
  5. Leave 'Filter' as default - should be *.*
  6. 'Directory' navigate to your game scripts folder ..Data\Scripts\Source
  7. Hit 'Find All'

This will not work with .bsa mods tho, but it is a start.

Wish I could find out what mod is causing this.

"_______ witnesses what is happening!"

It's preventing the PO scenes from progressing.

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpg

Think it's defeat.

However, the parade scene is not progressing.

post-3866-0-52941200-1492131260_thumb.jpg

It seems to be in a script. So, if you have a program (like Notepad++) that can search for text in files, you could find out.

For example in Notepad++

• Go to 'Search'
  • 'Find in files'
  • Under 'Find what' type the above e.g. "witnesses what is happening"
  • Clear 'Replace with'
  • Leave 'Filter' as default - should be *.*
  • 'Directory' navigate to your game scripts folder ..Data\Scripts\Source
  • Hit 'Find All'
This will not work with .bsa mods tho, but it is a start.

Tried that (did not find the string. The whole phrase or "witnesses"). Think it's Defeat's witness intervention.

The crowd aliases are optional, so it should not matter if they fail.

Perhaps a log?

EDIT: If you set logging to 'Console + Regular Log' for both POP and DDe you should be able to see it all happening 'live' in console.

EDIT2: From your SS, if that is at the beginning of the parade, it could be that POP it is waiting for DDe to finish, not sure.

Wish I could find out what mod is causing this.

"_______ witnesses what is happening!"

It's preventing the PO scenes from progressing.

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpg

Confirmed: It is Defeat's "Witness Intervention" being enabled in the "Victim" menu options.

The crowd aliases are optional, so it should not matter if they fail.

Perhaps a log?

EDIT: If you set logging to 'Console + Regular Log' for both POP and DDe you should be able to see it all happening 'live' in console.

EDIT2: From your SS, if that is at the beginning of the parade, it could be that POP it is waiting for DDe to finish, not sure.

It is at the beginning right after DDe items have been equipped.

Hey so not sure if this is the place for this, but after entering the cell, nothing happens. The jailer just closes the door, walks away, and nothing ever happens?

Does loading a save before being arrested and getting arrested again do the same thing?

Where and how were you arrested, and who arrested you?

Does the bed in the cell let you sleep like normal or does it skip to your release like in vanilla?

Hi all, i wonder if its possible due the patches (or is that all done in original PO ? ), to make the time waiting in the cell more interesting.

Like being tightly hogtied on the floor, bound to one of the "furniture" or dressed in a lot of that nice devious devices.

I really like the option to get restrained with devious devices for the walk to the prison, but to sad you have to hand them all over to the prisoner when arriving ;)

Thx for your nice work Inte, regards

PS: I have one issue when entering a door (mostly prison) while wearing an armbinder and lead to the prison.

The guard vanishes, but i dont follow automaitcly and cant do manually. Had to TP to prisoner allways.

(edit: seems the Armbinder issue is gone. I hadent tested since last update.)

@ Inte

My game finally took me to your latest fiendish incarnation of feudal incarceration and it's just great.  You have again given us mod users a right royal spanking. ('right royal' being a phrase from my local dialect meaning most excellent  tongue.png )

Thanks again  wink.png

A low priority, but if you have time, I'd like to request the ability to choose the gender of the Prisoner in the cage scene. Great work, as always! smile.png

Second this smile.png

Yep, that's definitely something I'd like to see. Along with other cage-related MCM options but that's even lower priority.

A low priority, but if you have time, I'd like to request the ability to choose the gender of the Prisoner in the cage scene. Great work, as always! smile.png

Second this smile.png

Yep, that's definitely something I'd like to see. Along with other cage-related MCM options but that's even lower priority.

I forth this. :)

Or, is it quad? Quadruple this?