[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

@ Lady666

As well as being a devil lady I think you probably have the hopeless romantic trait too!! :) . So, I wonder if you know that you can add Mistletoe to objects in xml. I did with your makeout kiss and romantic missionaries and it works nicely.

<Objects>Floor,Shower,Rug,Mistletoe</Objects>

@GECK.0

OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?

I changed the code here ok. Nice ideas of yours. 

"OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?"

I know it for now is ten for a true orgy!  So far, Four is a far number of it ok.

Thanks Lady I was hoping someone would do a animation with the bondage frame, do have any more planned for it?

Nothing, you are welcome. 

Probably i will. However, this specific animation was made in last month, but oniki's mod It didn't accept proxies CC's ( before update ) Just the existing already in game...
I left aside, but I have several ideas for it.

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

super ruff stuff

super ruff stuff

@ Lady666

As well as being a devil lady I think you probably have the hopeless romantic trait too!! :) . So, I wonder if you know that you can add Mistletoe to objects in xml. I did with your makeout kiss and romantic missionaries and it works nicely.

@GECK.0

OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?

"OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?"

I know it for now is ten for a true orgy!  So far, Four is a far number of it ok.

Thanks Lady I was hoping someone would do a animation with the bondage frame, do have any more planned for it?

Probably i will. However, this specific animation was made in last month, but oniki's mod It didn't accept proxies CC's ( before update ) Just the existing already in game...

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

Thx, but i don't forgot you, i'm creating some special stuff of ideas you gave me  ;)

super ruff stuff

@ Lady666

@GECK.0

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

Thx, but i don't forgot you, i'm creating some special stuff of ideas you gave me  ;)

ace I love special stuff many thanks looking forward to them

@ Lady666

@GECK.0

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

Looks like rape  :(

@ Lady666

@GECK.0

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

I know ... I said I would not, but I could not resist. 
Do not forget the flag: "Rough" for Kinky's World  ;) 

Sometimes I like to do more evil things  :angel:

^

More rape animation plz~~!!! :) :) :)

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor looks very nice!

I really like intense Woohoo like that. So manly!

I usually play dark world themed world. Where the world filled with poverty, criminal and insane homeless. Intense and rough Woohoo, more-some Woohoo, etc really fit there.

It's a really fun world to play with.

@ Lady666

@GECK.0

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

I know ... I said I would not, but I could not resist. 
Do not forget the flag: "Rough" for Kinky's World  ;) 

Sometimes I like to do more evil things  :angel:

Rough works.  I keep rape turned off because it's not my thing, but rough totally fits for my gay male werewolves :D

Love the animations and my Sims seem to enjoy them as well.  The little touches to them is one thing that's great, like how the glasses move, the tits jiggle, and sometimes it looks as though her butt jiggles, but what about the guys.  It would be nice if their balls bounced, or their penis. 

Love the animations and my Sims seem to enjoy them as well.  The little touches to them is one thing that's great, like how the glasses move, the tits jiggle, and sometimes it looks as though her butt jiggles, but what about the guys.  It would be nice if their balls bounced, or their penis. 

Do you know any mod bone accessories penis in The Sims 3?
From what I know Cmar Nyc had a project on, I searched about it and unfortunately i not found. And yes it would be very interesting to have a cock and balls animated. 

More more and more somes (Like GECK.O sayd)  :rolleyes: 

Hungry Lesbian Threesome

Hungry Lesbian Foursome

And...
Hungry Lesbian Fivesome

Have a nice weekend! ;)