[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

I have a question...so when I input the animations position into animated woohoo, i only get a total of 28 animations (27 for regular and 1 for the crazy animation). I was wondering if I did something wrong...because I didn't get the 46 animations as mentioned on the front page...

The same thing happened for the KW animations (27 for KW_Lady666_Animations, 1 for KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations and 2 for KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations). I only get a total of 30 animations...

Am I doing something wrong or missing something? Please help. Thanks!

Edited by demoneyeskyo

@PikAs2

Yea, I have the lastest verision of KW and  Lady666 sex animations packs... (I also did not get all of Amra's animations either. There are supposed to be 124, but I only get 114. I do get the total 134 positions of Amra's in KW though). I have no idea what's missing...

Maybe a few more Rotations, thus one sees the back,by the Dancing? :P

mfg

Maybe in next i'll do something with body rotation. 

Can you please make a Missionary pose where top person's body is totally on top of Bottom's person like they are hugging. There are many missionary positions but there always a little gap between the upper bodies.

Maybe I do a standind missionary ok! This might work, let's see  ;)

I am loving it too, looking forward to more and curious of what you will come up with next :D  It gets better and better (though I still love that one leg over the shoulder missionary from a couple downloads back ;) ).  The rough stuff is great but the variety with those romantic poses also and deep kissing and such, love both the extremes :heart:

It's like my personality. :P 

Thanks

Sexy Dancing on Floor/Shower

<Category>Teasing</Category>
<Arousal>15</Arousal>

The animation is for Teasing category right?

I wonder how the Teasing works? I mean the role in the game and what's triggering it to be executed?

@Lady666

Can you also make more Teasing animations like:

1. Men: Bodybuilding Poses and Flexing Muscle.

2. Women: Act Sexy, Flashing some Skins.

Like The Sims 3 "Passion And Romance"

It can be worked out. It's a nice idea of yours.  ;) 

Next:

Mutual Masturbation on Loveseat/Couch

attachicon.gifL666_mutualhand.gif

With a small detail (I know that you enjoy this):

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU  :P

why? what I did now?  :o 

Sandi45 spend a whole box of tissue masturbating because of that preview... :)

Oh thanks, i said that i would choose an avatar really cool and here it is. :lol: 

I need put sounds into packages. I really want create one more animation envolving a rough mutual masturbation with 3P, you know, with a hentai essence... :angel:  However i've seen that you really want more an update.  :blush:

Oh thanks, i said that i would choose an avatar really cool and here it is. :lol:

I need put sounds into packages. I really want create one more animation envolving a rough mutual masturbation with 3P, you know, with a hentai essence... :angel:  However i've seen that you really want more an update.  :blush:

Uh huh...me too ... i am very curious about the new update :D

love your avatar and I can wait if you only need to do one more for the next update and I like the sound of hentai style as you know I made a lot of Yuri style poses and hentai is very similar

I think your best will come from following the flow of your passion, so I encourage you to stick with what you are doing and then release an update to us when you are ready.  I'd hate for us to interrupt when you are in the zone with your work, and hope our encouragements to would not interrupt your rhythm... None of us want you to "burn out" or hamper the beautiful artistry in the personal creations you are sharing with us.  I think you are giving us a piece of you with each animation, they seem so lovingly crafted, please continue at a pace that is most enjoyable to you, I would hate for you to rush to lose any of the passion you have firing up your work for us :) 

Take your time Lady, we can eat cake while we wait :D  I had a bite of one already :P 

post-783403-0-89177600-1437937645_thumb.png

I guess no one could help with my problem...=(

What is your problem?

I posted it several posts back but here it is:

When I input the animations position into animated woohoo, i only get a total of 28 animations (27 for regular and 1 for the crazy animation). I was wondering if I did something wrong...because I didn't get the 46 animations as mentioned on the front page...

The same thing happened for the KW animations (27 for KW_Lady666_Animations, 1 for KW_Lady666_Crazy_Animations and 2 for KW_Lady666_Kinky_Animations). I only get a total of 30 animations...

What is your problem?

When I input the animations position into animated woohoo, i only get a total of 28 animations (27 for regular and 1 for the crazy animation). I was wondering if I did something wrong...because I didn't get the 46 animations as mentioned on the front page...

Sounds you installed the old package. did you download the 3rd update (the NEW one) of Lady666 anmations??

What is your problem?

Sounds you installed the old package. did you download the 3rd update (the NEW one) of Lady666 anmations??

Yes, I have the latest updates of them.

Same thing with Amra animations, I only get 114 positions unless you count the lesbian animations too (which is 10). With the regular animations plus the lesbian animations, I do get the 124 positions.

yes the standard animatedwoohoo by kicker sometimes conflicts with KW and people have been having problems when running both I use the animatedwoohoo+ with no problems

And if i get the new animated woohoo+, it'll work? If so, where can I get it? And do I still need Kicker's animated woohoo?

yes the standard animatedwoohoo by kicker sometimes conflicts with KW and people have been having problems when running both I use the animatedwoohoo+ with no problems

And if i get the new animated woohoo+, it'll work? If so, where can I get it? And do I still need Kicker's animated woohoo?

it should and it replaces kickers

it is here

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=389.0

it should and it replaces kickers

it is here

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=389.0

Thanks alot! I'll try it and see if it works.