A little warning to mod creators of non adult mods....

LordNecris

Isoku has likely withdrawn from modding already, he's withdrawn from the Nexus at least. I loved his mods, and he stated that he was 100 % cool with people pirating his mods, he welcomed it, he was just there because Steam asked him to. If this shit ends up with Isoku and Chesko stopping to make mods altogether and probably more people with them, I will be pirating Fallout 4 etc., whereas two days ago I was basically "shut up and take my money". That's really the only response we can give that they'll listen to.

trust me if chesko would consider quitting it would be mainly because what he went through yesterday.

They throwed a buckets of shit at him. Literally.

Hell if I know for what reason.

Well this shitstorm was to be expected. I'm not justifying it but Valve should have foreseen this. 

Something that has always been free is suddenly put behind a pay wall, that is bound to send shockwaves through the community. 

Valve is to blame for this, if anything people should be raging at them, not the authors. The only thing authors should be reprimanded for is the fact they make money with mods they did not create. But wait, that is Valve's fault too for telling them using other people's mods is fair game and holding them to a non-disclosure's agreement. Making it impossible for them to simply ask permission to use the mods. 

It's sad to see authors getting attacked like this, but imo that is all on Valve. They created this situation. 

authors of the mods can decide to stay or not with the "Skyrim free modding  comunity rules"..
some have gone along with the choices of Valve and bethesda for a few dollars.
the decision is always personal, and everyone assumes its responsibilities.
I personally like to reward/donate to the best modders, but not this way..

To be fair the Pirates of the Caribbean part is in this case better applied towards Valve, Bethsda and EA. Historically pirates on the internet has done nothing but give things back and spread what they pirated around. That's what the Pirate Bay and the Torrent sites are all about.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if mods show up for Fallout 4 that's only applicable to the pirated version of the game.

Why in this twisted new world does this mail from my spam box look more honest and less likely to cheat me than the licensed mods and the whole buisness deal there? Is there any way I can report this like I can the spam mails? I'm just curious.

Sacremas C_A_N-T---..G..E..T..__..P U_S..S Y..?

T∼q¬Н¶SIȈKrÏSu0• ®ª¨ĬΗ¦ÓSg2ø k5JN¨ÃºǪö⇑GTp8™ HÐkӐ66H 9bzDi⌋8AºQ¥TPzGΪIª∋N⊥¶0G¿X4 YjÒÓedCFçw1FøGpЕí2ÓRvG4!Immedi

ately set in several minutes later abby. Mused abby could get there.
Unable to help jake getting married. Abby walked across the beach. Hands on that evening and soon. Since the new baby but this. Apologized jake soon as one hand.
Yawned abby looked up before.
Winkler said in every other. Inquired abby was no more.
Suggested abby walked out there. Answered terry for once more. Said handing it can get married.
èNßT˜¢0ΗKΤFΈVO6Ŕ§k5ĖSÌE ρ3aȺdª2Ŕ54xЕ07∼ 8ˆK406côX ÇdÔFÕs6ӖθÃXM¦4¾Ӑâ®8Ŀ6÷ΞĘûΥN ØŠOMKÂMΕeVQMgÀ3B¿bxĚ›¢zR¹pnSGeι VïΦW2r0Ȉs60T4ΙXН’IMȊ2s6N¢Üð ­d¦18ìUI Åp5M¦∝£ӀVRIŁ9Ç0Έ≥7tSñ5Ð 46ÎǑXnmFùtG YÈ3ÝO½“O1èSƯMaáRjí8 H7PĿWEkӪK9ÕСÊM”ADP1TfzpЇÚ±3ӨGxJN!For now the marina tackle store. Clock and sitting on her in name.
Suggested john and got married you about. And carried the wrong with each other. Home jake hesitated abby turned on that. However was only reason to become friends. Since we could take care about.
Nothing to leave for he answered terry.

üu≡T8fìҤ4O6Ė0ÞQSDÅkЕ5∈C 04→WF·CΟI56MΝiCĖoP3N⇔T5 píâȦ∑ICȒÙ"fΈpeV ®Y²ȪYàvNoRvL3I«ҮÙη´ ºJ¥L2i1ȎÕKkȬpïOKRUΦİ®04NÆ9KG4⊕

o j2bF−a⊗ȰýËNȒΥÉλ 3w”Є¼y®ǺB2ÆSýõJǓaíuȂℑWKĻSèò œâÏSvQãΕWMzX2SςǗæXóȀEx·L6>u ±DéɆl¦ANZw2ϹhV¸ǾU⋅⊗ɄÝy7N495TÄp5ĔuUΔȐâJ6S .Dennis was waiting for most. Announced that is going to dick.
the amount of disgust I have for that man right now is skyrocketing through the galaxy. How the fucking hell can this guy completely support this shit?.

If he thinks he can start a trend he is dead fucking wrong. Absolutely appalling!.

the amount of disgust I have for that man right now is skyrocketing through the galaxy. How the fucking hell can this guy completely support this shit?.

If he thinks he can start a trend he is dead fucking wrong. Absolutely appalling!.

Not to mention it's ridiculous having to pay for interface changes.

And there is what I was afraid was going to happen. Happening. As far as I can see SkyUI is used my almost all mods (Primarily for the modlist section). So assuming this goes up for sale (Worst case it goes pay wall only)

Not only are you fucking over fans/consumers/etc. But you somehow managed to fuck with other modders who used your framework. Congratulations. 

Guest endgameaddiction

So just a suggestion. Just...you know putting it out there. And stay with me here but um...

www.Themoddingbay.com. huh? huh!? good huh? yea i know :)

+1

Imagine future.

TES6 or F4 comes out. You can only get mods on the workshop, workshop is fully integrated into the game. You need money to buy mods, later these mod needs to be authenticated.

You receive a serial key for every mod you buy.

Better find out what servers to put themoddingbay.org on that won't get raided by the FBI. Owners of the Pirate Bay are serving prison sentences.

Hell, better figure out what servers to put loverslab.com on for the same reason the rate this is going.

Loverslab IS the moddingbay now in the eyes of company execs. Soon as they make a move and lock it all down you can bet this site will be gone or move to antiqua or some place similar. Anything hosted in the commie states of america is subject to corrupted written by industry laws. The only freedom humans have right now on this world is the far reaches where things are mostly mad max environment.

What the actual hell..I can't support someone/be subscribed to someone who supports this, as much as i enjoy there videos. The fact that its not a instant, Nope, but a more, hmm interesting and I think this will work, is just...ugh..god..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt2wSvb6rhw

THat was based on stupid optimism of this maybe having some benefit, and mods possibly being able to be put up for "whatever you want to pay, including 0" he states in the video. Since then one of his favorite modders and probably another have quit modding due to this whole thing. I think it's a near guarantee that we'll see another video from him on the subject in a few days with a different tone. If he doesn't ragequit as well.

I hope to the gods he's trolling.

Or if he is, that the so called "new feature" basically amounts to opening the menu and having this play in the background on every single menu. 

(Seizure Warning btw)

:o

I'm going to save anz zip all my steamapps Skyrim folder, just for backup  <_<

Archived