A little warning to mod creators of non adult mods....

LordNecris

Guest endgameaddiction

The only pop up I gett is from the top add left right side of that cowgirl bouncing and that's not the pop up I'm talking about =P

Lets not be too harsh (trying so hard not to be sarcastic here) everyone deserves a second chance. Or maybe some of them do in my book.

This i'm fully onboard with.

We don't get to claim this as some sort of moral victory if we use it as a club to bash people with.

Dust yourselves off, and then do try to be a good winner. It's the classy and right thing to do :)

Lol @ people celebrating winning a skirmish in a War.

Yea... We should totally cry... :)

The only pop up I gett is from the top add left right side of that cowgirl bouncing and that's not the pop up I'm talking about =P

ran out of likes

and fucks to give to all will say: noooo not a victory

We can expect the worst for the future, that's about right, but today I'm not disappointed.

I'm out-

@arethiel

It doesn't matter what news channel covers it what matters is that it is happening. This shit could be in your town next who knows? People are pissed and extreme groups are making a move read the news it is the same everywhere now about what those groups are publicly stating that several gangs have agreed to work together to kill cops together! Here comes the big shit to hit the fan it will be really bad.

This whole thing might be a great chance for other developers, like CDProjektRed,to seize the opportunity.release their mod creation tools,declare a free mod policy, and bury those wise guys from Beth-Valve for decades.

Let's be honest,if not for the CK,how many of us would still play that regularly Oblivion/Skyrim?

The last great ES game was Morrowind.Skyrim,and to a less extention Oblivion,become quickly boring/dull, if not for the many great mods, that repaired quests,brought a better immersion,better combat,better skills,better atmosphere.

Witcher 2 is an overall better game imo than VANILLA Skyrim/Oblivion.

If CDProjektRed with Witcher 3 can capitalize on their mod kit...some ppl from Beth should have known better.

I just want everyone to understand, that no matter your stance on these issues; no matter if you protested or not, EVERYONE helped Bethesda just get more exposure and drive sales.

There is no such thing as bad advertising.

Yeah the community won a victory at a pretty high cost; fracturing an already delicate community. Yeah quite a few people got burned and will have a tough time to save face, and lots of people on both sides made monumental asses of themselves.

In the end Bethesda won, because they got to test the water, make more money, and learn what to do for their next game.

There's no victory here  :-/

Everything just went back to where it was.

I am still waiting to see if they'll pull any punches with FO4 and TES6

...although what this little incident made clear is where the party line is drawn within the modding community. :ph34r:

"years old modding community in Skyrim was probably not the right place to start iterating. We think this made us miss the mark pretty badly, even though we believe there's a useful feature somewhere here"

So... they'll come back...

Archived