[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Another thing:  can you elaborate on the 4 new settings for NPC/NPC....what is the difference?

Thanks

Edit: Tried again with the same scenario as above Now both Lydia(now slave again )and My spouse Uthgerd are awake.

Lydia is also my Lover so i tried that dialog option to have sex and chose to do it in nearest bed Crash.

Reload same scenario: Tried the Lover dialog with Lydia, again this time not choosing  bed ....no crash

Lydia went out of  the house so only my spouse Uthgerd was in the cell(Breezehome). Tried to activate masterbed .....no crash

So in a way there is still a bed issue when the lover/comforter is in the house, again its like a script clash.

Log:

Yours

Hi again

Testet this again again :)

The Scene: Breezehome: My spouse Uthgerd sleeping in masterbed, Lydia slave sleeping inher bed. They awake and Lydia goes to Uthgerd and they comforts in Masterbed.attachicon.gifLydiaSlaveComfortingUthgerdSpouseInBed.jpg.

Uthgerd are awake Lydia goes to sleep again(after she had  unequipped collar while comforting=status non-slave) I activate the masterbed without spouse in it crash

log:

Reload: Same scene:  Igo to Uthgerd my spouse and use the FLC dialog "Honey lets make love"  runtimecrash log:

Reload same scene Uthegerd went to bed again and i tried to activate it and runtimecrash log:

attachicon.gifSettings.jpgattachicon.gifstatus.jpg

I hope this can explain something......... :heart:

I'm tending towards your issue not being FLC. In the second example above, "Honey, let's make love" is not from FLC (it's from SexLab Sex Slaves I think); FLC literally does nothing apart from load in the log. In the other two, FLC is in different parts of it's routine.

Meanwhile, in all three cases a SexLab scene is starting and the adjustment profiles has just been loaded...

[04/15/2015 - 11:16:19AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: SexLabReverseCowgirl.NordRaceF.NordRaceF
[04/15/2015 - 11:19:44AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: ArrokHugFuck.NordRaceF.NordRaceF
[04/15/2015 - 11:45:17AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: leitoCowgirl.NordRaceF.NordRaceF

It's possible they're the cause. I know there's a beta of Papyrus available that's supposed to have fixed some CTDs - you might want to try that http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/page-20?do=findComment&comment=1117093

Another thing:  can you elaborate on the 4 new settings for NPC/NPC....what is the difference?

At the moment it just changes the dialogue when the slave is called over, and there's only three levels for slaves because I couldn't think of a "loving" phrase, so the loving/teasing are the same.

Hi

i am sure these  crashes are connected to the combination: Player-owned home/bed/spouse/lover.........

Went questing yesterday with my spouse Uthgerd and  her loverLydia for several hours ,comforting and stuff on the way,..... no crashes...... went to a  dwemer ruin (the one in markath) tried several beds comforting my spouse Uthgerd with her lover Lydia in  the cell...... no crashes

Thanks i will use the new papyrus

Any way to disable finding a bed for followers when imprisoned? If I sleep w/ XPO and a follower, that follower gets moved to a different cell and bed.

Depends what they're doing in the cell and/or on the bed. If they've just gone there for a nap, something else is doing it.

Hi

Still having fun with this :P

Sometimes when activating bed for Comforting SL animation fail to start and my spouse masturbate instead .

Do you use named/certain animations?

Because i have turned off many of the old ones, so maybe FLC calls for an animation that is not there.....(no log this time)

thanks

If your spouse is also a follower, that might happen since the follower stuff happens first.

Im not sure i understand, my spouse are/was a follower ...so follower sex comes first ....but masturbation?... if it is because the spouse is over the arousal level for masturbation to initiate?

I have had the situation  a couple of times some  times my PC is just bystander and sometimes My PC and Spouse both masturbate

So in first situation only the spouse has reached the arousal level for masturbation but not my PC in the second situation they both hit the level,

That makes sense.......thank you

The new way NPC's call for slaves Comfort... works perfect but there was some very sexy slave approach in the older version where the slave reacted with walking to the NPC instead of now running.... is it possible to get the "sneaky" sexy slave walk approach back?

Still having fun thank you 

Two tenants of Elysium Estate got out of their beds in the middle of the night and walked over to Abinath's Dungeon under the Whiterun drawbridge to have sex on a hay pile and then walked back to the estate in time for breakfast. Somehow I don't think this normal but it is highly entertaining. Thanks for updating one of my favorite mods, FLC makes me happy.

This is about the only mod that tries to address the fact the other creatures have needs too and that is great.

How do you go from having .bsa and .esp into modifying it? I mean, do you need to unpack/extract the files to get to the source?

just wondering when the npc approach will be added

In the event I say when a feature/bug will be added/fixed in anything other than vague terms, you should ask "what have you done with the real Quisling?"

The new way NPC's call for slaves Comfort... works perfect but there was some very sexy slave approach in the older version where the slave reacted with walking to the NPC instead of now running.... is it possible to get the "sneaky" sexy slave walk approach back?

It's not impossible.

Two tenants of Elysium Estate got out of their beds in the middle of the night and walked over to Abinath's Dungeon under the Whiterun drawbridge to have sex on a hay pile and then walked back to the estate in time for breakfast. Somehow I don't think this normal but it is highly entertaining. Thanks for updating one of my favorite mods, FLC makes me happy.

They probably just like doing it in the open. (or the beds aren't on SexLab's list)

This is about the only mod that tries to address the fact the other creatures have needs too and that is great.

How do you go from having .bsa and .esp into modifying it? I mean, do you need to unpack/extract the files to get to the source?

Yeah. I use BSAOpt http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?

Will the henti collar from henti creatures work as the slave collar for this mod or do I need the zaz mod collar? In that case, my slaves can't wear 2 collars, so could the check be changed to just look for "collar" items so my animal-pleasing slaves will comfort strangers too?

Will the henti collar from henti creatures work as the slave collar for this mod or do I need the zaz mod collar? In that case, my slaves can't wear 2 collars, so could the check be changed to just look for "collar" items so my animal-pleasing slaves will comfort strangers too?

It looks for the zbfWornCollar keyword, which probably isn't on the hentai collar. I can't really expand it to all collar items because that would probably be too wide a selection. I do have some code I've been working on elsewhere that allows you to target an NPC and then select an item of their clothing to add to a list. I could port that over and allow people to select their own "slaves".

The mod works but a lot of spam in the papyrus. Whether it can be removed? In just 5 minutes papyrus increased 10 times, and this is not the limit.

Switch it off in the MCM. If it's still happening after that, you probably have bigger problems. But there's bugger all I can without seeing the log that you're looking at.

just wondering when the npc approach will be added

In the event I say when a feature/bug will be added/fixed in anything other than vague terms, you should ask "what have you done with the real Quisling?"

It's not impossible.

They probably just like doing it in the open. (or the beds aren't on SexLab's list)

Oddly they never comfort outdoors. NPCs will travel outdoors for roughly an hour from one interior location to another to have sex and then walk back to carry on with their schedules, and it only happens from the one specific location, so far.

Speaking of outdoor sex, I place bedrolls in various interior locations and npcs gladly sleep and comfort each other on them. I put those very same bedrolls back into my inventory and then place them in various outdoor locations and npcs will only sleep on them, no comforting, ever. Oh well.

Now I have a completely unrelated question: How are on sleep player masturbation animations selected?

FLC consistently selects female masturbation animations for my futa, and MassMatchMaker on the other hand correctly selects male ones every time. However I have noticed, or possibly just imagined, that the regular ladies are given proper lesbian animations with minimal use of strapons, and if this how the mod was intended to work then kudos to you.

Thanks

The scan for NPCs doesn't happen if you're outdoors. As for the long walk, it's possible that's the only navmeshed path between two places that are actually nearby in the 3D world.

Animation selection is, apart from MM scenes, currently in SexLab's purview.

Yeah. I use BSAOpt http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?

OMG you just did the greatest favor ever to me and the modding community :D Rewards coming later!

yeah I mean I tried to mod and I found it eventually too hard... but I was trying to make stuff from scratch. Looking into stuff already working makes it so much more accessible. I just didn't know what (or how) to use to see into existing mods before this. Thanks man. (Or woman if you're woman)

Hi Quisling

For as long as i have used (with pleasure) this mod i have never seen my followers comforting each other , even if the conditions are met (arousal)

Currently im questing with Anekke(non-slave) and Jordis(who is collared=slave) they are clearly interested in each other. You said that  slaves does not comfort each other...ok but what about non-slave/slave?

In that line: Hydra girls-slaves do comfort my collared companions.....so .....!

Thank you still having fun