[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

If you are adventuring with a spouse who is also a follower, and who has a high relationship with another follower, you've basically set them to be involved in every possible scene that might start, including NPC-NPC. So it would be no surprise that they are making love all the time.

If you are not adventuring with a spouse, then the NPC-NPC stuff is never triggered outside, so what relationship your followers have is irrelevant.

If you are adventuring with a spouse who is also a follower, and who has a high relationship with another follower, you've basically set them to be involved in every possible scene that might start, including NPC-NPC. So it would be no surprise that they are making love all the time.

If you are not adventuring with a spouse, then the NPC-NPC stuff is never triggered outside, so what relationship your followers have is irrelevant.

Its no surprise :lol:  what im after is that the same mechanism was applied to active followers :P

So basicly the NPC-NPC stuff will never happen for followers, despite relationshiprank, because no vanilla followers are  related.......

I've only ever seen a spouse have sex with a lover repeatedly if her arousal was locked, so it doesn't go down after they have sex.  If that happened, they'd just instigate a new scene after finishing the last until I either left (bad idea) or unlocked their arousal.

Hi, is there a way to make this work better with Storefront by Arthmoor? My spouse does go to the stand (sometimes), but nothing gets sold and the gold is still the 100g a day. From what i see in Tes5edit it doesn't conflict with anything (Not gonna mess there. I only know how to open the book, not how to write in it). Load order seems to have no effects.

Who's your spouse, and where is your marital home? Have you adopted any children?

Can you load up a game, open the console and type: sqv RelationshipMarriageFIN

Then tell me what's on the SpouseHouse and CurrentMarriageHouse lines.

OK, tried Solitude. The stand appears and she goes to it daily. Watched it for a in-game week (20h wait, then 1h, then 20h etc.). Then i go for two in-game days for some quests, she starts the staying at the door thing.

Also SpouseHouse and CurrentMarriageHouse have still =NONE. And solitudehouse has her Refid.

Edit:

Found something interesting in the comments of the mod

"since the kind of thing you describe is usually a symptom of something putting the NPC into an alias on a quest with a higher priority than the one Storefront is using to run the shop package."

by mod author Arthmoor

Otherwise, my game counts 152 plugins, a few mods could cause this. For now i let that be.

On another note, ever thought about merging this with Spouses Enhanced? The author is inactive since a year or so.

Could be called Lover's comfort enhanced.

I thought about that, but the Lover's Comfort quest is a lower priority than Storefront's. And doesn't push a package on your spouse.

Storefront relies on the SpouseCurrentHouse variable in the RelationshipMarriageFIN quest to work out which store to use. I think something's causing that to not be in the right range, but I am stumped as to what.

If you post your mod list, I can eliminate any mods that only one of us uses.

I did think about copying some of things from SE. Although that also messes with the marriage quest...

This would be our overlapping mods.

Skyrim.esm
    Update.esm
    Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    Dawnguard.esm
    Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
    HearthFires.esm
    Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
    Dragonborn.esm
    Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
    SexLab.esm
    SexLabAroused.esm
    RaceCompatibility.esm
    hdtHighHeel.esm
    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    Inn Girls Resources.esm
    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    CreatureFramework.esm
    ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    ApachiiHair.esm
    HighResTexturePack01.esp
    HighResTexturePack02.esp
    HighResTexturePack03.esp
    Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
    SSv2.esp
    SOSRaceMenu.esp
    SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
    SkyUI.esp
    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
    RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
    RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
    RaceMenu.esp
    NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
    SLA Monitor Widget.esp
    Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
    dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
    Brawl Bugs CE.esp
    Civil War Overhaul.esp
    SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
    Point The Way.esp
    Immersive Patrols II.esp
    Immersive Wenches.esp
    SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
    SpousesEnhanced.esp
    LoversComfort.esp
    Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    Storefront.esp

I'm away for the next week, so won't really be able to investigate this at the moment.

Went to Haelga's Bunkhouse at night to power up my Skull of Corruption. Talk to the girl who works for Haelga. Am informed that Haelga is considered a slut. 2A.M. Brand-Shei walks downstairs and proceeds to bone Haelga. Immersion complete.

You can have a spouse or other having sex repeatedly w/o locking them if someone around is naked or armor is set naked because naked people excite others.

Im not sure but I do think old LC added the required relationship (not relationshiprank) in the last update because alot of toons that were haveing sex stopped after I updated, and something also made awake people stop having sex too when I updated but I updated a few mods then. Used to be that when I was in the jarls place in riften 2 people (not including the jarl) would have sex while I was talking to the jarl but I think that coulda been a approach thing.

Just wondering if I made a mod that use relationshiprank for interaction would I be breaking some rule or pissing people off that have other mods like this?

Oh I forgot.

I have a big house like Im sure many other people have and sometimes someone jumps into the bed that the lovers are heading for before they get there, could there be a 2nd bed check once they get to the bed? It's funny how often someone will grab the bed.

I don't know if a second bed check would help - they'd just end up walking to that one, and someone could also take it before they got there.

I think we talked about this upthread - my view is that it would probably work to either occupy the bed with an invisible dummy NPC (which might have other unintended effects) or swap out the bed for a fake one which can't be used (but again, there may be other problems with that).

I don't know if a second bed check would help - they'd just end up walking to that one, and someone could also take it before they got there.

I think we talked about this upthread - my view is that it would probably work to either occupy the bed with an invisible dummy NPC (which might have other unintended effects) or swap out the bed for a fake one which can't be used (but again, there may be other problems with that).

I remember that chat now, I forgot it was in this thead. Doesn't the game use faction and ownership for keeping people out of beds maybe something there. I program for a living but haven't looked @ papyrus much yet mostly because every time I tried CK crashed but I got that worked out a few days ago. Once I get more understanding I could see if I can think of something if you don't mind.

It's starting to look like the bed thing is because of sleep tight. If you have sleep tight you can pick disabled under friendly sleep wear in the MCM.

hmm i was wonderin if npc:s that relationship rank is 4 lover and who arent pouse could also rape player after certain treshold at arousal is over just a tought .i kinda like idea that excample sigrid comes to my pc and says something alright honey time to get my fun hubby is being boring XD or just jump on my pc .i like everything that has already implemented and i have enjoyed very much content .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey just wondering when ur next version will be comeing out and if so will u have follower spouse approach player

i been waitng along time for this to happen i hope its soon 

Not soon I'm afraid. Been very busy with other stuff, and it also turns out I can run Arkham Knight reasonably well...

When i go to the Status Screen in MCM, shows the NPC in cell and "awake" status, all of they. Doesn't show the arrousal level, like usually happens in Lovers Confort. So, no sex scenes happens. Is that right?

If they're awake, no sex scenes will happen, so I didn't think it was worth showing their arousal.

hey just wondering when ur next version will be comeing out and if so will u have follower spouse approach player

i been waitng along time for this to happen i hope its soon 

Not soon I'm afraid. Been very busy with other stuff, and it also turns out I can run Arkham Knight reasonably well...

When i go to the Status Screen in MCM, shows the NPC in cell and "awake" status, all of they. Doesn't show the arrousal level, like usually happens in Lovers Confort. So, no sex scenes happens. Is that right?

If they're awake, no sex scenes will happen, so I didn't think it was worth showing their arousal.

So if the NPCs don't go to bed, no sex scenes happens? Isn't there a way to start the sex scene based only in their arrousal, regardless if they are awaken or not?