[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Oh i kind of liked the aggressive way of my girls so i reverted to the earlier version so  what is the changes exactly?  ex Do the guards/other NPC's wake up and approach?

Or is it only when they are awake?

I really like this mod its a must...... :heart:

The change I made was to ignore followers who are also slaves. The patch reverts that. Nothing else at the moment.

Ok  just installed

About the stripping thing. When sleeping in bed comforting, spouse looses collar and status as slave (if collared) is that this mod or settings in Sleep Tight ?

this mod is more interesting as i read and follow its features you are doing very good job quislinq :) .i have oral only sexlab romance ,sex slaves, submit and defeat, amorusadventures which make some npc:s to your lovers . umm does my lovers also find someone else to regulary comfort if i dont have chance to do it my self well i have umm krmh 3 at white run 2 at riwerwood 2 sexslaves 3 coming XD and maybe 2 at ivarstead XD so yeah.i havent married anyone in these 2 years i have played skyrim in pc and now i am actually considerin it because of your mods since it add immersive romance which i like :) .oh yes is your mod better in very bottom in load order before romance and amorous adventure or before aft along sexlab frame work and others ? 

thanks quislinq i definatelly going to test your mod after i have done my train own personal companion and nymp ;) , cant wait to visit my home at whiterun to see if lydia has someone in her bed as second lover or has adrianne perhaps taked other tryst partner or maybe ysolda has been bored since my pc havent been there 2 days XD .mm well not mention boti and fastred at ivarsted and wait oh yes temba ;) hehe . all are my lovers well boti temba and fastred only because of sexlab romance yeah my vampire dragonborn man has been too goodlookin for his own sake ;) .

My maine concern here is not your mod, its working (i think) Its about Ysolda not sleeping she is a BINJ USKP- Ysolda and wont fucking use the bed/sleep

Could you please take a look?

Breezehome Lydia Ysolda

I think the issue here is that Ysolda's sleep package is "DefaultSleepEditorLocation24x8" - this means 8 hours every day, she will go to sleep at her "Editor Location". Which is likely to be her own house, rather than Breezehome. If you use something like EFF to make her wait in Breezehome, then the package or script that uses would need to implement it's own sleep routine.

The problem i have is not  FLC  it works.What i got is a AI/Navmesh problem in Breezehome ,  because your mod uses beds and sleep-cycles  that problem gets very clear.

Lydia and spouse develop  a Spouse/Lover relation, and it grows while im not there ie they are comforting each other while im not there, that part works(your mod) but when im in the house  spouse goes to Alchemist room  like trying to access Lydias  bed and  Lydia rises ready for comfort and gets teleported  to the alchemist room and they fuck half into the wall  Thats my problem.

So the post before was that i hoped you(as a modder) could see on TES5Edit pics what  my Breezehome problem is

I'd guess at a navmesh problem. I actually ended up editing some of them in the Falkreath Longhouse because the lovers kept going up the stairs - then pausing puzzled at the top - instead of going into the Jarl's bedroom. I had a quick look at Breezehome and it does look like a similar situation.

So im using EFF but not using it on Ysolda as Spouse(she is not a follower)

Is there something i can do to have her sleep routine as spouse set to Breezehome ("EditorLocation")...?Ysolda.esp

How can i change the navmesh problem in Breezehome ? Is it complicated?

Right now i have Uthgerd USKP as a spouse and she has a sleep routine and haveLydia as potential Lover. I saw them Comforting and Uthgerd lay down to sleep again . Waited a game hour and tried to sleep with her game crashed. Its like while the Uthgerd/Lydia scanning is running my game crashes if i try to comfort Uthgerd via the bed but  i can out of the bed . So bed-comfort while Lydia is sleeping= Crash

Thanks

I don't believe it had a general conversation along those lines, and if it did I would probably remove it because it would be annoying (and also boring). If you mean a dialogue with your followers, that's still there. And you can also swing with an NPC couple if you catch them in the right mood.

Hi Quisling...silly question...hope you do not mind.

I noticed that in my party of 3 (1 pc, 1 wife, and the last a female npc who happened to be the wife's lover), I noticed that the wife and her lover's LC relationship rank sometimes drop from 5 to -2 during cell transit.  And...there are cases when the wife will totally forget her lover i.e. the lover will be delisted from the MCM screen.  Is LC coded to keep her lover?  Or the wife is so full of life that she'll just pick some unknown stranger whenever she can during cell transit?

I'm wondering if there can be a slider for setting the arousal level the dialogue to one-on-one sex with a follower works (which currently seems to be 20), just for completeness.  Also, I'm wondering if there can at least be a toggle option to limit one-on-one Lover's Comfort interactions to one's that satisfy both people (vaginal/anal, I'm not sure if others qualify), which does not seem to be the case for Lover's Comfort dialogue-initiated one-on-one animations.  As far as I know, all threesomes and foursomes satisfy all participants.

Thank you for all of your work on updating and improving this mod.

i tested the 3 some option with janessa and lydia and umm zyn femdom and tri cycle were only 3 some animations that were used  i have non sexlab animation pack and 4d 3 some animation chekked but cant change animation to it .i wonder is it intentional or just something you can change in settings ? . you have made excelent work with mod :) i think i try spouse later when i marry someone maybe lydia or serana which i probably need marriyable serana mod but i like idea of sweet beutifull and excotic vampire lady ;)

I noticed that in my party of 3 (1 pc, 1 wife, and the last a female npc who happened to be the wife's lover), I noticed that the wife and her lover's LC relationship rank sometimes drop from 5 to -2 during cell transit.  And...there are cases when the wife will totally forget her lover i.e. the lover will be delisted from the MCM screen.  Is LC coded to keep her lover?  Or the wife is so full of life that she'll just pick some unknown stranger whenever she can during cell transit?

It depends how much detail you want to know, but at the surface level the lover is perhaps better understood to be most likely nearby candidate should your spouse start to feel unappreciated. That person can change depending on who is in what location. -2 on the relationship score generally means the relationship check was made against no-one, probably because they're in a different cell.

I'm wondering if there can be a slider for setting the arousal level the dialogue to one-on-one sex with a follower works (which currently seems to be 20), just for completeness.  Also, I'm wondering if there can at least be a toggle option to limit one-on-one Lover's Comfort interactions to one's that satisfy both people (vaginal/anal, I'm not sure if others qualify), which does not seem to be the case for Lover's Comfort dialogue-initiated one-on-one animations.  As far as I know, all threesomes and foursomes satisfy all participants.

Due to the way dialogue conditions work, the arousal level is hardcoded at the moment. I need to build a more flexible system to allow it to be adjusted in the MCM.

i tested the 3 some option with janessa and lydia and umm zyn femdom and tri cycle were only 3 some animations that were used  i have non sexlab animation pack and 4d 3 some animation chekked but cant change animation to it .i wonder is it intentional or just something you can change in settings ? . you have made excelent work with mod :) i think i try spouse later when i marry someone maybe lydia or serana which i probably need marriyable serana mod but i like idea of sweet beutifull and excotic vampire lady ;)

Other than the gay sex option, the animations are chosen by SexLab based on the actors.

aah so sexlab choose actor based animations not completely sure how its does it but thanks :) . hmm i try furniture 3 some animation see if it has 2 female and 1 male animation, you have done really good job with the immersion i have tested your mod only a day but i have enjoyed it very much :).

From the last log you posted, I think you may have been using an old version with a bug, but you never replied to my question...

Oh sorry man. It was with the new version. I have not been able to play lately, but i can now, so i send you a log when i got married ;)

Hope you can fix it ----- :heart: its something with that bed.......have not tried other beds under same conditions

Now i have made a total reinstall so ........lets see if Breezehome+bed, is as so buggy as it use to be

From the last log you posted, I think you may have been using an old version with a bug, but you never replied to my question...

Oh sorry man. It was with the new version. I have not been able to play lately, but i can now, so i send you a log when i got married ;)

Hope you can fix it ----- :heart: its something with that bed.......have not tried other beds under same conditions

Now i have made a total reinstall so ........lets see if Breezehome+bed, is as so buggy as it use to be

The latest version is 20150406. I think you're using 20150405 because you have this error

04/07/2015 - 11:20:35AM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 3, got 2.
stack:
    [alias spouseRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (B8042D62)].loverscomfortspousescr.UpdateLoverRelationship() - "loverscomfortspousescr.psc" Line 104
    [alias spouseRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (B8042D62)].loverscomfortspousescr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortspousescr.psc" Line 39

Which was caused by me not recompiling a script when I updated a function.

Due to the way dialogue conditions work, the arousal level is hardcoded at the moment. I need to build a more flexible system to allow it to be adjusted in the MCM.

What about a toggle option to limit non-foreplay animations during one-on-one Lover's Comfort interactions to one's that satisfy both people (animations tagged as Anal/Vaginal, I think, after giving the original SexLab Aroused a quick lookover)? Again, as far as I know, all threesomes and foursomes satisfy all participants.

The latest version is 20150406. I think you're using 20150405 because you have this error

04/07/2015 - 11:20:35AM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 3, got 2.
stack:
    [alias spouseRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (B8042D62)].loverscomfortspousescr.UpdateLoverRelationship() - "loverscomfortspousescr.psc" Line 104
    [alias spouseRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (B8042D62)].loverscomfortspousescr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortspousescr.psc" Line 39

Which was caused by me not recompiling a script when I updated a function.

Hi

Just ran the same save i crashed on earlier , After total reinstall of Skyrim  the save wars cleaned with scalpel and i got no crash. Exactly the same place/situation/conditions ,same LC versionLoversComfort.esp same mods installed (maybe the game resets LC after reload)  no crash

so i dont no if the Lover/Spouse thing will grow again building up conflict with Comforting Spouse in the bed while Lover is in the cell or that you did fix this . I will try to play a little more with to test if it happens again.