This may be of some interest, from uglykidcid who's been working on making his game more performance friendly;

I removed Frostfall, ineeds, and Hunterborn and ran script latency tests and watched FPS.  Then I added each mod back one at a time and ran the same tests and here are the results for my game:

Indoors with or without Frostfall and ineeds: average: 39ms  High: 66  low: 15ms  FPS: 60 indoors and 45 outdoors.

I basically see no change with or without those mods.

So it seems those mods are safe to use, it was Wet & Cold and possibly Dual Sheath Redux and the widespread HDT use that caused the issues earlier.

i have a problem,

i had UFO and when i got the sex slaves they wouldnt leave me when i dismissed them,

and now that i disabled it i cant have more then one slave with me. i get jenny adn then her redgaurd friend leaves, and i get the redgaurd and jenny leaves, and when i talk to others they say you already have someone with you :\

thanks in advance...

i really like this mod, and if you help me with this i'll be happy to report further bugs

i kinda had slight strange thing happenin sasha and lydia could sneak but jenny didnt XD not sure if its is intended like sasha is your sneaky lady and jenny is your badass lady .when i dismissed then after i had finished jarls daughter and then teleported mias castle to vernor ? to start dark possession and he send me to volkar ? i went to throne room and dismissed both sasha first then jenny they just keep following me XD .

This will be something with your follower mod.  Sex Slaves does not do anything with followers.  There was reports of issues with UFO, but a user found a fix that I included with version 4.3.

IIRC whenever Sasha and Jenny do their joint dialogues, (like their duet) Jenny stops sneaking.  I think this is fixed now, but used to be they'd do their duet almost constantly, even when you're trying to sneak.

I think somebody mentioned a bug where they get stuck in that "joint dialog" mode, which could presumably result in Jenny not sneaking at all?

i have a problem,

i had UFO and when i got the sex slaves they wouldnt leave me when i dismissed them,

and now that i disabled it i cant have more then one slave with me. i get jenny adn then her redgaurd friend leaves, and i get the redgaurd and jenny leaves, and when i talk to others they say you already have someone with you :\

thanks in advance...

i really like this mod, and if you help me with this i'll be happy to report further bugs

Sounds like you don't have any follower mod.  That is exactly the behavior you would expect with no follower mod.

Sex Slaves does not do anything to interfere with any follower mod.  It is known to work well with AFT and EFF.  UFO is less well known, but one user reported success with it.

I use AFT and never have any issues.

Master keeps teleporting me to him.it's kinda annoying.....Did i miss sth?

You can turn that off in MCM if you don't like it.

my game crashes when i try to save my game after a training session with volkar.

Try setting SLA Redux MCM update frequency to 120 or something.  You currently have it set to zero which is putting a heavy load on your system.

how do i do that? sorry if that's a stupid question.

Open up the Sexab Aroused MCM and change the "Cell Scan Frequency Seconds" to 120.  This has nothing to do with Sex Slaves.

Thanks again everyone! <3

What a sweet thing to do Darkminxi.  :heart:

umm sasha has disapeared since i dismissed her and uh no idea where virgins house could be *blushes * ahm have i accidentally made something does sasha usually disapear when startin rescue virgin quest after refusing to learn slave training ? quest mark for virgins house dont appear either to show its location oh and umm strange potion dont show anywhere at my inventory also so im bit confused i am not sure if i have accidentally did something that breaks the quest . does cell scan somehow also be a part of quest startin ? i dont have it enabled so not sure if its affectin.

sacremas whoa hehe you really seem to have fun with volkar or vernor ;) , oh and thank you for bijin warmaidens suggestion :).

If you dismiss her, Sasha will eventually return to the palace.

There is a quest marker on the Virgins house and it is near Riverwood.

I added a new entry in the troubleshooting section:

stopquest SexSlFemEnslave
startquest SexSlFemEnslave
setstage SexSlFemEnslave xx  where xx is the value you got from the getstage command above.

Then, close the console and try and get the potion again.

Hi

First I want to say thanks for this great mod and all the work you guys are putting in it, Great story and voice work. For me a must have mod.

I have read sometime here before someone asking if there is a way to get the chance as a female char to get a follower trained instead of the player her self. Have not seen an answer anywhere. So I have the same question, I it possible? or maybe can it be implemented as a Menu choice like the BDSM one?

Can't wait for the future of this mod ^^. 

That feature does not currently exist.  It would not be terribly hard to do.  If there is enough interest and Darkminxi approves, I'll add it to my TODO list (rather length ATM).

i kinda had slight strange thing happenin sasha and lydia could sneak but jenny didnt XD not sure if its is intended like sasha is your sneaky lady and jenny is your badass lady .when i dismissed then after i had finished jarls daughter and then teleported mias castle to vernor ? to start dark possession and he send me to volkar ? i went to throne room and dismissed both sasha first then jenny they just keep following me XD .

This will be something with your follower mod.  Sex Slaves does not do anything with followers.  There was reports of issues with UFO, but a user found a fix that I included with version 4.3.

IIRC whenever Sasha and Jenny do their joint dialogues, (like their duet) Jenny stops sneaking.  I think this is fixed now, but used to be they'd do their duet almost constantly, even when you're trying to sneak.

I think somebody mentioned a bug where they get stuck in that "joint dialog" mode, which could presumably result in Jenny not sneaking at all?

This was a problem where they got stuck, but was fixed in the current version.  Now, if they are in a joint dialog, they will have a single dialog option to stop if you click on either.

It might just be my incompetence, but I've gone all the way through Whiterun, around Whiterun, and traveled along each of Whiterun's roads, and I haven't found the bandit leader yet.

The bandit leader is no where near whiterun.  You should have a quest marker on him and he should be way out near the hunter's shack.  Do you not have a quest marker on him?  If not, what version are you playing?

i am thinkin to make lydia or uthgerd my own travellin companion/slave for dark possession quest i orginally tought jenassa/janessa but she disapeared somewhere from drunken huntsman tavern XD . i am usin amorous adventures which make lydia romance companion if i take her to volkar train a sexlave also does it somehow collides or break something ? uthgerd is kind of second option janessa being first orginally i just really wanted to test out dark possession quest to how it feels to make your own slave ;) never did it before .

It might just be my incompetence, but I've gone all the way through Whiterun, around Whiterun, and traveled along each of Whiterun's roads, and I haven't found the bandit leader yet.

The bandit leader is no where near whiterun.  You should have a quest marker on him and he should be way out near the hunter's shack.  Do you not have a quest marker on him?  If not, what version are you playing?

I'm playing the latest version "MissLair_V043."  In the "Find the Jarl's Daughter quest, the quest log says to talk to the Bandit leader who's waiting along the west road from Whiterun.

I'm playing the latest version "MissLair_V043."  In the "Find the Jarl's Daughter quest, the quest log says to talk to the Bandit leader who's waiting along the west road from Whiterun.

Go to the Hunter's rest shack as it is on the picture. It is little bit further from Half Moon mill up the road and on the left side of the road.

post-179217-0-99981400-1428331492_thumb.png

i am thinkin to make lydia or uthgerd my own travellin companion/slave for dark possession quest i orginally tought jenassa/janessa but she disapeared somewhere from drunken huntsman tavern XD . i am usin amorous adventures which make lydia romance companion if i take her to volkar train a sexlave also does it somehow collides or break something ? uthgerd is kind of second option janessa being first orginally i just really wanted to test out dark possession quest to how it feels to make your own slave ;) never did it before .

Lydia should work fine, at least she did for me, but I never had amorous adventures loaded.

Go to the Hunter's rest shack as it is on the picture. It is little bit further from Half Moon mill up the road and on the left side of the road.

attachicon.gif468px-Hunters_rest_location.bmp.png

You should have a quest marker on top of him.  If you open your map, does not hunters boss not show?

Lydia isn't really Lydia with Amorous installed, she's got more racy lines than the Sex Slaves do, and all in the original actress's voice.

I decided to go for it and remove Wet & Cold and Dual Sheath Redux and clear them from my save, the difference is like night and day, Frostfall actually works way better now because none of it's scripts ever get latency killed and never complains about my scripting system running too slow, mods like TK Combat and Sexlab Submit is firing instantly on hitting the hotkey, Combat is way smoother and enemies are even reacting better and using their AI packages better. That mod is never going back into my load order. This save has changed form being completely unable to run Sex Slaves due to script latency and hangups to being able to run it without any effort. This actually makes me wonder what other mods I can go back to that'll actually work now like Dragon Combat Overhaul and Civil War Overhaul without it.

I have a problem which I don't think is a bug.

Basically, I'm following the quest line to rescue the jarl's daughter, went through the initial dungeon, got knocked out by the gas, got tortured, blah blah blah just fine. 

Now I am at the part where me and my follower's recovered our gear and we're ready to continue, but can't. The hallway to go in the direction of the quest marker is still filled with poison gas which I am unable to bypass. I am getting the message that the gas "kilss me now instead of knocking me out", so I take it its a feature not a bug.

But I just can't get pass this. tried for about 45 min to an hour, I can't find any lever or anything that would remove it, even tried the Clear Skies and Etheral dragon shouts, but they don't help.

So, yes, I am extremely bad at puzzles and quests, in fact, I really really really hate puzzles and vast majority of em just look up on youtube and get pass ASAP so I can get back to killing and other stuff within games. But I can't find any youtube videos for this mod / dungeon / puzzle.

So how do I get pass this, can anyone help please ?

Thanks

I have a problem which I don't think is a bug.

Basically, I'm following the quest line to rescue the jarl's daughter, went through the initial dungeon, got knocked out by the gas, got tortured, blah blah blah just fine. 

Now I am at the part where me and my follower's recovered our gear and we're ready to continue, but can't. The hallway to go in the direction of the quest marker is still filled with poison gas which I am unable to bypass. I am getting the message that the gas "kilss me now instead of knocking me out", so I take it its a feature not a bug.

But I just can't get pass this. tried for about 45 min to an hour, I can't find any lever or anything that would remove it, even tried the Clear Skies and Etheral dragon shouts, but they don't help.

So, yes, I am extremely bad at puzzles and quests, in fact, I really really really hate puzzles and vast majority of em just look up on youtube and get pass ASAP so I can get back to killing and other stuff within games. But I can't find any youtube videos for this mod / dungeon / puzzle.

So how do I get pass this, can anyone help please ?

Thanks

If you freed all your followers, you should have a quest marker pointing back in the room with the cages where there is a lever you have to pull to turn off the gas trap.  This lever is not visible until after all your companions are freed.  Your quest log should show "Find the lever to disable the poison gas."  If it does not, you likely have a problem with one or more of you companions not being recognized as freed.  If you have all your companions, try the following console command:

setstage MiaDungeonCapture 60

That will show the lever.

Lydia isn't really Lydia with Amorous installed, she's got more racy lines than the Sex Slaves do, and all in the original actress's voice.

I decided to go for it and remove Wet & Cold and Dual Sheath Redux and clear them from my save, the difference is like night and day, Frostfall actually works way better now because none of it's scripts ever get latency killed and never complains about my scripting system running too slow, mods like TK Combat and Sexlab Submit is firing instantly on hitting the hotkey, Combat is way smoother and enemies are even reacting better and using their AI packages better. That mod is never going back into my load order. This save has changed form being completely unable to run Sex Slaves due to script latency and hangups to being able to run it without any effort. This actually makes me wonder what other mods I can go back to that'll actually work now like Dragon Combat Overhaul and Civil War Overhaul without it.

Thanks for the update on this Sacremas.  I am going to quote you on the main page.

I decided to go for it and remove Wet & Cold and Dual Sheath Redux and clear them from my save

Know any mod to display an offhand that does not have these cloak spells attached?

Hell if i know what is that spell for...

hmm well i trained uthgerd but darkpossession quest isnt even my quest log i came via coldrock pass after doing jarl daughters quest to dongeon where volkar is and talk to vernor was automatically completed .so now im wondering am i still good or should i have used teleport spell to vernor first then going to dungeon ? .i think im gettin slowly hangin to how to train slaves tought i must admit that i personally like to just go straight to rescue virgin :).  and thank you for lydia info sacremas and your great patient answers fish i would offer you both mugs of beer in rl if that were posible so i just offer them virtually :).

hmm well i trained uthgerd but darkpossession quest isnt even my quest log i came via coldrock pass after doing jarl daughters quest to dongeon where volkar is and talk to vernor was automatically completed .so now im wondering am i still good or should i have used teleport spell to vernor first then going to dungeon ? .i think im gettin slowly hangin to how to train slaves tought i must admit that i personally like to just go straight to rescue virgin :)

Not entirely sure what you are doing here.  You won't actually have a Dark Possession log entry until you are into it a bit.  If you don't want to do it, you can bypass that by telling Volkar that "No and I don't have any interest in slave training." and then "No, I will never have any interest in slave training.".  Volkar will then send you to Vernor to start the tabitha quest.  You are however forever giving up the opportunity to do Dark Possession.

I decided to go for it and remove Wet & Cold and Dual Sheath Redux and clear them from my save

Know any mod to display an offhand that does not have these cloak spells attached?

Hell if i know what is that spell for...

No I do not, and I really wish there were one, as I love the DSR look with two swords or shield or staff on your back.

DSR would work perfectly if the SkyProc Patcher were doing it's job properly and assigning all of those spell effects to all the NPCs in the game like say Requiem's or ASIS's patchers work, instead of giving you the cloak effect to assign them dynamically.

We're also looking into now killing the NPC effect and makign DSR PC exclusive with no cloak effect, I'll update if we make any headway there. DSR on the PC works great and has no issues at all with system strain or anything at all, it's the cloak putting it on NPCs that's the only problem.

No I do not, and I really wish there were one, as I love the DSR look with two swords or shield or staff on your back.

Forgive me if I have ignored something from above. I have not followed this conversation for a long time.

I have not tested it with this mod, but if SkyProc is causing a problem, then Equipping Overhaul alpha build does not rely on it. I moved from DSR to this long ago and have never experienced problems. It merely uses DSR meshes and runs without SkyProc. If you dislike features displaying all the weapons or dropping weapons from change, these can be disabled from MCM.

Equipping Overhaul by DragonDude1029

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49784/?

Could this be able to fix your problem?

Edit:

Pictures do not show this properly. You can indeed carry weapons in your back, as with DSR.

Alpha build suffers from similar bugs with DSR, meaning that shield is carried in a hand and staffs can sometimes still appear in your back, despite you having the same staff in your hand (and appearing there normally.)

I am hoping that DragonDude would be able to fix these problems, or that someone else would finalize the mod in his absence.

Actually no, Equipping Overhaul relies on Dual Sheath Redux to show dual weapons on back, shield on back and staff on back. It will not show these things without it. I'm using it now so I should know.

The issue isn't the skyproc patcher, the issue is that the skyproc patcher is doing too little. Instead of assigning the spells that allow DSR to work to all NPCs to be able to use, it gives you a Cloak spell with a rather large effect similar to that of Wet & Cold and Schlongs of Skyrim, when a NPC comes within a certain radius DSR adds 5-6 spell effects to them that allows DSR to work. That's the whole issue, if it was applying these spell effects via the SkyProc patcher this would not be a problem at all and DSR would work great and would never leave my load order, but the cloak spell is putting a significant strain on your resources if you already have a lot of things going at once (obviously if you do not then this isn't an issue and the mod is fine, but most people on these forums fall under the "lot" category), and it can also consitute as an attack and turn NPCs hostile as well as cause Brawls to fail (even wtih Brawl Bugs Patch, BBP simply gives you a much bigger window for failure).

Forgive me if I have ignored something from above. I have not followed this conversation for a long time.

I have not tested it with this mod, but if SkyProc is causing a problem, then Equipping Overhaul alpha build does not rely on it. I moved from DSR to this long ago and have never experienced problems. It merely uses DSR meshes and runs without SkyProc. If you dislike features displaying all the weapons or dropping weapons from change, these can be disabled from MCM.

Equipping Overhaul by DragonDude1029

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49784/?

Could this be able to fix your problem?

Edit:

Pictures do not show this properly. You can indeed carry weapons in your back, as with DSR.

Alpha build suffers from similar bugs with DSR, meaning that shield is carried in a hand and staffs can sometimes still appear in your back, despite you having the same staff in your hand (and appearing there normally.)

I am hoping that DragonDude would be able to fix these problems, or that someone else would finalize the mod in his absence.

Sounds to good i got to check that thankdsfor link

Actually no, Equipping Overhaul relies on Dual Sheath Redux to show dual weapons on back, shield on back and staff on back. It will not show these things without it. I'm using it now so I should know.

It does not require DSR or SkyProc patcher. It only requires meshes from DSR.

- Download the main file manually

- Unpack it and copy meshes out of there.

- Pack meshes and upload them as separate file to NMM.

If you are MO user, you can do this as above. Or just:

- Download DSR main file to MO

- Delete everything, except meshes.

I have also used it for a long time. This is how I am using the mod and it does display weapons properly.