[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Is there a way....

To have followers wake up in bed with the player? Similar to spouse action, but with follower? (Ideally, sometimes with 2 followers, but choosing the first one with the highest arousal would be fine... or just randomly choosing a follower as long as the follower passes whatever gender/gender settings are there. I generally turn off M/M sex, but to each their own)

I ask this because I tend to have my male characters gather up a "herd" of cute followers and I don't marry any of them. It would be nice to be comforted by my followers because we're such good friends.... friends with benefits ...

Not sure what it would take to do this, but if you could pull it off then this mod would be so much more useful to me... and maybe to many others. It's frustrating to lie back and spank the monkey while my 2 female followers are having at it.

Is there a way....

To have followers wake up in bed with the player? Similar to spouse action, but with follower? (Ideally, sometimes with 2 followers, but choosing the first one with the highest arousal would be fine... or just randomly choosing a follower as long as the follower passes whatever gender/gender settings are there. I generally turn off M/M sex, but to each their own)

I ask this because I tend to have my male characters gather up a "herd" of cute followers and I don't marry any of them. It would be nice to be comforted by my followers because we're such good friends.... friends with benefits ...

Not sure what it would take to do this, but if you could pull it off then this mod would be so much more useful to me... and maybe to many others. It's frustrating to lie back and spank the monkey while my 2 female followers are having at it.

Agree on that, I tend to play like that to.

Currently married to Vilja, but she gets all fun and I have to ask.

Just testet some more . The game doesnt crash any more using bed. But now  the scene is on the floor not the bed! While, right after, comforting NPC(slave-janessa)/spouse is in the bed......? Happent twice in a row

Hey man im thrown out of my bed.... :@ .

Did you solve the bed problem in that way ? Or is it just my game?

4 people in the house : Me, slave Janessa,sleeping housecarl/slave Lydia and my sleeping Spouse . The moment Lydia awakened and stood up (normal AI) and i jumped my bed the  comfort scene was transferred to Lydias bed.....! There is something with that double bed in fucking spooky Breezehome

Ok the same situation . When  my spouse is sleeping in bed with a slave/lover in the house  and i activate the bed its on the floor while slave are waiting just beside, when finished the slave and spouse are comforting in the bed zap right after.

The spouse goes downstairs i activate the bed and the scene is in the bed . So its when spouse are sleeping and i activate, its on the floor, when shes awake its in the bed when a slave/lover is in the house

When Lydias bed is free the scene is transferred to her bed instead of masterbed

Hope i explain so you understand

I tried to push it(do it again,again) and crashed

Wait for the next version and try again.

I would prefer a more specific descriptions though - rather than "my spouse" or "the bed", use names or identify which bed. Also, say which NPCs involved are spouse, follower or slave or a combination of those.

One thing to note is that there's a mod spamming "Not accepted as valid trainee" 10 times a second in your game. It's 72% of the lines in that log.

Ok i presumed you knew the location

We are talking about Breezehome 

My spouse is Uthgerd

Present in house is Janessa follower and slave+ sleeping (in her own bed) Lydia slave +sleeping (masterbed) Uthgerd my spouse+Me

So when i activate masterbed with sleeping spouse Uthgerd, the sex is on the floor. Slave Janessa comes to look standing by the masterbed like wating for comforting ,  Immediately after Janessa / Uthgerd starts comforting in the masterbedbed.

That repeats. First time i experienced this it happened three times in a row: Floor sex with spouse Immediately after Janessa slave+ Uthgerd spouse  have sex in bed.

Its like  when activating the masterbed  it all so activates the slave/ sleeping spouse comforting script.

At one point Uthgerd  wakes up (not sleeping) and i try to activate the masterbed,Uthgerd gets teleported  and we have sex  in the bed.

Uthgerd goes to sleep again (masterbed) in the same time Lydia is awake (doing her vanilla AI) ie her bed is free.

When i now activate the master bed, with sleeping spouse Uthgerd, the following sex scene is transferred to Lydias free bed.

I hope this is a better explanation

This is not critisism i just try to give you some feedback, in a language thats not mine so it can be difficult to be precise. I like the mod very much ,and as it is, its why i am playing :heart:

The sleeping NPCs are checked every game hour to see what they'll do. Sleeping advances the game by an hour at least, so that will be checked one or more times.

Going to sleep yourself also triggers your followers checking to see if they'll comfort each other, but the sex won't likely take place until after the sleep sequence is over because SexLab won't really get started until you wake.

Finally, if you go to sleep in the same place as your spouse, when you wake up and get out of the bed, you'll have sex with them.

So you're setting off everything, especially with all the slave/followers around. Sex with your spouse is about the last thing to start though, so it's very likely in Breezehome there won't be a free bed by then.

hi in settings at npc options there is arousal setting for comfortin  set 0 by default is it intentional or if i say put it 40 the arousal treshold for npc:s to comfort eachother . when arousal is 0ver 40 say 45 2 npc: are comfortin each other in somewhere near by ? . does this cover all npc:s or just specifics ? just curious since i havent seen any npc comfort each other and when i look status valid npc:s is 0 at bannered mare excample .

The spouse lover should try to attack you after you catch him and your wife fucking, I know you cant do anything while sexlab is in affect, but if hes in your house he should try to attack you after the fact. I get bored setting the lover on fire with out a fight.  or have them run away together after the spouse lover bangs her a couple of times, to some secret place . I like playing cat and mouse to kill things....

New version up. Contains changes to debugging info so I can understand more of what's going on from the logs, and a slowdown of the spousal check on increasing their lover's rank (it was running every 15 seconds, but only doing anything if an entire game day had passed, so I've set it to 10 minutes).

Also, there's now a configurable crudity level in the MCM. This has four levels, and currently only affects how slaves are called over, but I'll use it in other places in future versions.

Just got aware of the new option  with the four levels(read man read) i upgraded the same day the update came :blush:

So i took a look  but i cant find it in MCM.( am i blind?)

post-28-0-70186800-1429006985_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-20637100-1429006996_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-40540700-1429007007_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-03290600-1429007028_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-90712800-1429007078_thumb.jpg

It seems  to have failed to update the MCM somehow

It says in the screenshots that im using v 20150405 my mod manager says 2015040512 if that means anything......

Just got aware of the new option  with the four levels(read man read) i upgraded the same day the update came :blush:

It says in the screenshots that im using v 20150405 my mod manager says 2015040512 if that means anything......

Mine says 20150412 in game. Did you try manually installing and saying yes to overwrite everything?

Mine says 20150412 in game. Did you try manually installing and saying yes to overwrite everything?

Got it thank you

Weird, it wasn't updating on wait before, I think. Seems to be doing it now.

Found a potential issue: mod counts mannequins as potential lovers for spouses.

Do you know what keywords mannequins have that differ from more mobile npcs?

On the updating thing, the only time I've had that is when I set time backwards with set gamehour.

I installed and have been using this mod for a bit since Spouses Enhanced didn't want to want to work with spouses from Interesting NPC's at all. So far, it's been pretty great but I was just wondering about beds. Are we supposed to be able to use the nearest bed automatically? Most of the time my character and her spouse just end on on the floor next to the bed. This happened in Breezehome and a modded home. The only time we actually used a bed was in one of the inns. I've been looking at the settings for Sexlab and this in the MCM and didn't find anything pertaining to beds, but maybe I missed it. 

Hi again

Testet this again again :)

The Scene: Breezehome: My spouse Uthgerd sleeping in masterbed, Lydia slave sleeping inher bed. They awake and Lydia goes to Uthgerd and they comforts in Masterbed.post-28-0-68204500-1429092061_thumb.jpg.

Uthgerd are awake Lydia goes to sleep again(after she had  unequipped collar while comforting=status non-slave) I activate the masterbed without spouse in it crash

log:

Reload: Same scene:  Igo to Uthgerd my spouse and use the FLC dialog "Honey lets make love"  runtimecrash log:

Reload same scene Uthegerd went to bed again and i tried to activate it and runtimecrash log:

post-28-0-16555600-1429092928_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-54228800-1429092957_thumb.jpg

I hope this can explain something......... :heart: