[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Dude, BSA Opt has been around for longer than Skyrim.

Pfft. Let the man (or woman) have their enjoyment at finding something they wanted.

Hi Quisling

For as long as i have used (with pleasure) this mod i have never seen my followers comforting each other , even if the conditions are met (arousal)

Currently im questing with Anekke(non-slave) and Jordis(who is collared=slave) they are clearly interested in each other. You said that  slaves does not comfort each other...ok but what about non-slave/slave?

In that line: Hydra girls-slaves do comfort my collared companions.....so .....!

Thank you still having fun

This is available in the paid version on the Steam Workshop.

Just kidding. But you should know by now what I need to see :)

post-416438-0-95962500-1430049217_thumb.jpg

Hi  i wish i could explain better but its very difficult  for me in English but i hope you get it anyway

The scene: Proudspire Manor: Jordis housecarl/slave +Anekke who lives in Proudspire Manor with Jordis. They are not followers!

They are both sleeping

post-28-0-98680000-1430066647_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-71364900-1430066652_thumb.jpg

and i was waiting nearly the hole night to see them comforting.... lost patience and went out and in again to push events when i came in there where love sounds from Jordis room and there stood a mannequinn + Jordis tried to take a picture and hit the wrong button(quikload) ok quit game reloaded the aoutosave no mannequinn but Anekke ordering the slave Jordis(nobody at sleep!) for comfort and they did. Log:

Now i took them both as followers to test for you about Follower/Follwer comfort and got damn it it happen in Skyhaven temple.....the first time i ever saw that with followers :Log:

But there is something clashing or conflicting in Proudspire Manor it s like the scenes wont initiate unless i leave the cell and return and so there is the mannequinn spooky thing :D

Hope you can read something out of this

Did you recently switch from the original lover's comfort?

No. On this game the original mod was never installed.

There's a lot wrong with that save, and FLC hasn't installed properly. I don't know why... but you can check by opening the console in game and typing

sqv 00_LoversComfortPlayer

Page up about twice and look for PlayerRef_var. It should say it's (00000014), but I suspect yours will say "None". You can try uninstalling and cleaning the save, then re-installing. Or going back to one from before it was installed.

Working

post-416438-0-62362100-1430080594_thumb.jpg

Not Working

post-416438-0-32057400-1430080603_thumb.jpg

Dude, BSA Opt has been around for longer than Skyrim.

Sure, but I weren't aware. I don't have previous experience and it's not like there is cover-all encyclopedia about modding. I'm just so happy I finally have means to figure out everything I want to.

But there is something clashing or conflicting in Proudspire Manor it s like the scenes wont initiate unless i leave the cell and return and so there is the mannequinn spooky thing :D

I think the logging was switched on too late to have any info about this, unfortunately.

I think the logging was switched on too late to have any info about this, unfortunately.

"But there is something clashing or conflicting in Proudspire Manor it s like the scenes wont initiate unless i leave the cell and return"

So nothing about why they dont comfort in Proudspire?(the first log)

Sorry if its written somewhere but Follower/Follower is meant to comfort each other yes?..... i dont experience that.!

I experience Slave-Follower/Follower....comfort

So if two  non-slave NPC's live together and sleep in the same cell ....are they building a relationship that is ending up in them comforting each other?

"But there is something clashing or conflicting in Proudspire Manor it s like the scenes wont initiate unless i leave the cell and return"

Sex only happened because i left the cell(its like loading the cell initiate the scene) and because the two where Slave-follower and Follower

What i am trying to find out is if Follower/Follower comfort is working in my game

Sorry if im a pain in the butt

Sorry if its written somewhere but Follower/Follower is meant to comfort each other yes?..... i dont experience that.!

So if two  non-slave NPC's live together and sleep in the same cell ....are they building a relationship that is ending up in them comforting each other?

NPCs that are not currently following you will comfort each other only when they already have a relationship. If you are using vanilla and/or mod npcs I believe there is a console code to find out their relationships, if they have any. If you are using your own custom npcs you will need to give them relationships in the CK. For simplicity just make them all cousins, and remember to give each relationship an ID so that FLC can detect it.

NPCs that are not currently following you will comfort each other only when they already have a relationship. If you are using vanilla and/or mod npcs I believe there is a console code to find out their relationships, if they have any. If you are using your own custom npcs you will need to give them relationships in the CK. For simplicity just make them all cousins, and remember to give each relationship an ID so that FLC can detect it.

I just re-read the thread and I see now that you are trying to use FLC with Jordis. This will not work because Jordis does not have relationships with other NPCs. The only way I know of getting Jordis, Lydia, etc to comfort another npc without being an active follower is to promote her to Steward of one of the three Hearthfire homes, and she will then comfort the assigned Housecarl for that home.

I just re-read the thread and I see now that you are trying to use FLC with Jordis. This will not work because Jordis does not have relationships with other NPCs. The only way I know of getting Jordis, Lydia, etc to comfort another npc without being an active follower is to promote her to Steward of one of the three Hearthfire homes, and she will then comfort the assigned Housecarl for that home.

Ok....thats news  about Jordis

So Jordis can only comfort when she is collared...(that is what she is doing now) but you say if she is not collared she wont comfort another NPC because she have no vanilla NPC's relationships.?

I have Uthgerd as spouse in Breezhome and she and Lydia are Lovers(5) and have a vanilla realation (3) that started up with Lydia as collared=slave.....so...hm.... But ok  its spouse and lover and something different than housecarl and follower living together.

What i am looking for is Follower/Follower comfort, i have never seen that in my game. Both as active followers and inactive followers living together.

I am using vanilla followers.....you say that all NPC has a relation (or no relation) from game start?

You say that they need to have a relationship for this to happen,when they are not active as followers? They cant develop a relation?

Oh man CK is to complicated for me....... but the console maybe can do it (where can i find that specific code?)

Thank you for reply i was a little alone talking(a lot ) about this....

I will search for codes after checking vanilla relations with FLC's MCM  thank you

Edit:That i cannot do....in console  i can only set between PC and NPC (of course) and FLC MCM only spouse and lover(of course)

Ok....thats news  about Jordis

So Jordis can only comfort when she is collared...(that is what she is doing now) but you say if she is not collared she wont comfort another NPC because she have no vanilla NPC's relationships.?

I have Uthgerd as spouse in Breezhome and she and Lydia are Lovers(5) and have a vanilla realation (3) that started up with Lydia as collared=slave.....so...hm.... But ok  its spouse and lover and something different than housecarl and follower living together.

What i am looking for is Follower/Follower comfort, i have never seen that in my game. Both as active followers and inactive followers living together.

I am using vanilla followers.....you say that all NPC has a relation (or no relation) from game start?

You say that they need to have a relationship for this to happen,when they are not active as followers? They cant develop a relation?

Oh man CK is to complicated for me....... but the console maybe can do it (where can i find that specific code?)

Thank you for reply i was a little alone talking(a lot ) about this....

I will search for codes after checking vanilla relations with FLC's MCM  thank you

Edit:That i cannot do....in console  i can only set between PC and NPC (of course) and FLC MCM only spouse and lover(of course)

It is possible that spouses are exempt from follower/follower comfort because it would mean that everyone that follows you is technically her lover, not just the npc that is her "lover". I had a spouse once in an earlier playthrough and I cannot remember how it worked exactly. As far as slaves in collars, I don't use a slavery mod, so I have no idea if that may be preventing FLC from working properly in your game. For now my suggestion is to dismiss all spouses and slaves, recruit 2 or 3 regular npcs and then go to sleep somewhere. Let us know what happens.

As far as npcs that are not currently following you, yes they need a vanilla relationship and each need access to a bed. Use Jaxonz Positioner if you need to add more beds.

That being said, learning to create npcs in the CK is very basic and much easier and faster than troubleshooting issues with other people's mods. I have over 50 custom npcs spread out across my player homes, and the residents of each home are all cousins, so there are always plenty of orgies to walk in on.

Im not using slavery mods but DD,'s and SD(yeah ok slavery) and FLC counts on collared NPC's(slaves) so ...its there

Yes im going to test it with 2 new followers

Jaxonz Positioner i used in Proudspire manor for an extra bedroll... it works

Yes i should learn all the tools i am just fiddling TES5edit with not much luck. It gives a lot of freedom and fun i can imagine if you master the tools now im very dependant and got to stay humble......fuck i dont like that position

I am kind of confused by the description, does this;

NPC Relations: Married, Courting, If Relationship rank >= 4, Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, Siblings

,mean that NPC's will only comfort eachother if they are either married,Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, Siblings? So if I 'refid1.setrealtionshiprank refid2 4' on two non-related NPC's sandboxed in the same cell would they comfort eachother or not?

I am kind of confused by the description, does this;

NPC Relations: Married, Courting, If Relationship rank >= 4, Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, Siblings

,mean that NPC's will only comfort eachother if they are either married,Jarls and House Carls, Cousins, Siblings? So if I 'refid1.setrealtionshiprank refid2 4' on two non-related NPC's sandboxed in the same cell would they comfort eachother or not?

The answer to your first question is yes. The answer to the second question is no because the rank of the relationship is irrelevant, with the possible exception of Courting. What matters is the type of relationship such as Married, Siblings, etc. Even a rank 1 relationship will lead to comforting as long as it is the correct type of relationship.

Just for curiosity ...

there is a way by console commands, to make two unrelated NPCs become "married" or "cousins"?

Unfortunately not. You could of course make dozens of your own npcs in the CK and cram them into your player homes for day and night orgies. I just don't understand how this fantastic mod could be fully enjoyed otherwise. Vanilla npcs are boring and just too limited.

Just for curiosity ...

there is a way by console commands, to make two unrelated NPCs become "married" or "cousins"?

Unfortunately not. You could of course make dozens of your own npcs in the CK and cram them into your player homes for day and night orgies. I just don't understand how this fantastic mod could be fully enjoyed otherwise. Vanilla npcs are boring and just too limited.

Should be quite easy to slightly edit the mod to allow even strangers to perform some hot NPC-NPC interaction, or using approach even to develop 'flings'. I will definitely look into this type of modifications once I have bit more time.

I mean... guys fuck anything that moves. Women too but not so openly. Why only married couples (or 'cousins') would fuck?

I'm pretty sure to remember that the "old" standard LC allowed not only married, cousins, jarls+housecarls to confort each other automatically.

I was used to it and simply with the console commands setrelationshiprank I was able to make fake "lovers" (like, for example, Njada and Torvar in Jorvasskr) who conforted togheter when their arousal was high.

Should be quite easy to slightly edit the mod to allow even strangers to perform some hot NPC-NPC interaction, or using approach even to develop 'flings'. I will definitely look into this type of modifications once I have bit more time.

I mean... guys fuck anything that moves. Women too but not so openly. Why only married couples (or 'cousins') would fuck?

The mod is designed to trigger on-sleep events, so it would probably not change much in the world except to perhaps make guard quarters more entertaining. It would of course be great for people who want to pair up vanilla followers and let them freely eat sleep and fuck in their player homes.

Perhaps the mod author would be willing to consider adding DismissedFollowerFaction to the list, unless there are impractical implications that I'm not aware of.

The mod is designed to trigger on-sleep events, so it would probably not change much in the world except to perhaps make guard quarters more entertaining. It would of course be great for people who want to pair up vanilla followers and let them freely eat sleep and fuck in their player homes.

Perhaps the mod author would be willing to consider adding DismissedFollowerFaction to the list, unless there are impractical implications that I'm not aware of.

We can add new trigger, the arousal mod scaning-thing? And then alter the conditions who does/approaches who.

I admit I do not know much about how Skyrim works, but I can read/write code, so it just a matter of dedicating the time to it and experimenting. I feel strongly about need for npc-npc sex so it is the one thing I want to enable other people to have in greater extent while they play.