[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

We can add new trigger, the arousal mod scaning-thing? And then alter the conditions who does/approaches who.

I admit I do not know much about how Skyrim works, but I can read/write code, so it just a matter of dedicating the time to it and experimenting. I feel strongly about need for npc-npc sex so it is the one thing I want to enable other people to have in greater extent while they play.

It could very well be just as simple as adding new triggers, however I get the impression that you want the mod to extend beyond just sleep events so that sex animations can be triggered between random npcs while they are awake and going about their business. Is this correct? Never gonna happen. At most the mod author might expand the trigger list to include all possible sleeping npcs such as dismissed followers, guards, and I suppose even Haelga's Bunkhouse residents.

Hi, is there a way to make this work better with Storefront by Arthmoor? My spouse does go to the stand (sometimes), but nothing gets sold and the gold is still the 100g a day. From what i see in Tes5edit it doesn't conflict with anything (Not gonna mess there. I only know how to open the book, not how to write in it). Load order seems to have no effects.

To Quisling

From the post 215 by onesumgame   

"At most the mod author might expand the trigger list to include all possible sleeping npcs such as dismissed followers, guards, and I suppose even Haelga's Bunkhouse residents."

Is this a possibility ? (cant work the CK to make them all cousins :-/ )

Still having fun

I made two NPCs and gave them the courting status with regards to each other, but for some reason they don't comfort each other.

That one has never worked for me either. Just use cousins as it is the easiest to manage if you plan on adding lots of npcs to the mix.

I'll give it a try and post here if it works, thanks for the suggestion.

Edit:

Doesn't work, they're not listed as valid NPCs in the MCM menu, no idea what I'm doing wrong.

I made two NPCs and gave them the courting status with regards to each other, but for some reason they don't comfort each other.

That one has never worked for me either. Just use cousins as it is the easiest to manage if you plan on adding lots of npcs to the mix.

I'll give it a try and post here if it works, thanks for the suggestion.

Edit:

Doesn't work, they're not listed as valid NPCs in the MCM menu, no idea what I'm doing wrong.

The relationship needs an ID, whatever you want it to be, in order for FLC to detect it.

One npc needs to be listed as Parent, the other as Child.

Make them Cousins and Confidants.

Only add/edit the relationship for one of the involved npcs and the CK will automatically update the data for the other.

Are there any other checks that need to be in place for comforting to occur?

Yes. If they are current followers they will comfort when you sleep. If they are dismissed followers they each need access to a bed / bed roll / hay pile in the same interior cell and must be asleep to trigger FLC events. Check the MCM settings as well.

If you have simply dismissed your followers somewhere to DefaultSandbox they might not behave as expected depending on the layout of the location and the multiple-follower mod you are using.

Use a mod called My Home is Your Home 4.x to tell them where to live and sleep. You can schedule sleep times and if you have a large group and insufficient beds for everyone you can divide them into nighttime and daytime sleepers. If you still need more beds use Jaxonz Positioner.

Even if I disabled the spouse sex scenes (the ones after sleep), my husband still fucks me like a rabbit every time I awake.

Note 1: my hubby is Brynjolf, customized by a mod.

Note 2: they are not rape actions. I verified by the type of sex acts and the voice used.

Need to see a papyrus log.

My apologies if I missed it in an earlier post but is there a known conflict between Spouses Enhances & Further Lover's Comfort?  If so...any plans to fix this?

There may be. Evidence is inconclusive but if there's something that happens and I can add a toggle to prevent them clashing, I would look into that, since Enhanced Spouses is all but abandoned.

Lovers Comfort and Spouses Enhanced do have one conflict. And that is the part where you get to sleep and you wake up and have sex whit your partner.

It should work if you turn off that future in Lover Comfort.

Old issue.

And one another thing Spouses Enhanced do need one small patch that are made by ahshal I think and it handles the Sexlab issues.

Thank you for replying.  I sent direct message since it wouldn't allow me to attach image to show what it is doing.

Basically I get a pop up type message when trying to interact with spouse that says "Watch and pleasure yourself?"

I've tried with both vanilla and added followers.

What's all this talk I keep seeing in this thread about relationship restrictions between the NPCs in this mod?  The original Lover's Comfort worked by using any NPCs whose relationship ranking between the two was set to 4.  Was that changed in this mod?

But as i understand it they wont comfort as active followers anyway, despite the relation ship rank, if they dont have a relation beforehand( cousins...etc)

When i travel with my spouse and her lover (rank 5) they make love all the time, makes questing difficult if you count on follower support in fights...... :lol:

that i have never seen with followers despite setting relationship rank.......hm