[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Could you add the option to disable Spouse Lover in MCM please? I kind of hate the idea of a cheating wife if you're gone adventuring/warring.

Just set the arousal level in the MCM to 100 and disable lover scenes.

Sorry, what I meant was 

Spouse Lover - If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover, then see feature 3.

Is there anyway to disable this without having to disable lover scenes? More specifically the "If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover" factor? Like change the Spouse Comfort to find someone else function off? I don't want to have the worry of constantly thinking she's cheating...

Could you add the option to disable Spouse Lover in MCM please? I kind of hate the idea of a cheating wife if you're gone adventuring/warring.

Just set the arousal level in the MCM to 100 and disable lover scenes.

Sorry, what I meant was 

Spouse Lover - If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover, then see feature 3.

Is there anyway to disable this without having to disable lover scenes? More specifically the "If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover" factor? Like change the Spouse Comfort to find someone else function off? I don't want to have the worry of constantly thinking she's cheating...

yes what you need to do is target your spouse (i believe n is the key mapped) and go into the sexlab aroused redux mcm "puppetmaster" and lock your spouse at lower setting than you have set in flc for looking for a lover but high enough to trigger normal lover scenes

or alternately in sla you can just block arousal when you go adventuring and turn it back on when your home

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with the last two updates. In my game NPC's have stoped conforting each other. For example: In Castle Dour the guards used to have at it all day long, now a guard get's up and aproaches another's guard bed, stands there for a while and then returns to his own bed. Targeted guard didn't react at all. If I enter MCM meny at the time it shows that the two guards are conforting each other but in game noting happens. Same deal with the spouses. I used FurtherLoversConfort 20161204 on a new game, the moment I saw an update I downloaded it and like an idiot deleted the previous version. I tried updating to the latest version FurtherLoversConfort 20170121rc but it din't fix the problem. If i roll back to original LoversConfort the problem goes away, the guards have a blast, in Winterhold Sergius can work his magick again and so on. I have no problem starting a sex scene with my caracter and folowers, that works fine. Help 

I have a problem with the last two updates. In my game NPC's have stoped conforting each other. For example: In Castle Dour the guards used to have at it all day long, now a guard get's up and aproaches another's guard bed, stands there for a while and then returns to his own bed. Targeted guard didn't react at all. If I enter MCM meny at the time it shows that the two guards are conforting each other but in game noting happens. Same deal with the spouses. I used FurtherLoversConfort 20161204 on a new game, the moment I saw an update I downloaded it and like an idiot deleted the previous version. I tried updating to the latest version FurtherLoversConfort 20170121rc but it din't fix the problem. If i roll back to original LoversConfort the problem goes away, the guards have a blast, in Winterhold Sergius can work his magick again and so on. I have no problem starting a sex scene with my caracter and folowers, that works fine. Help 

I managed to trigger a sex scene between NPC's. First, I unchecked the Use Sexlab Aroused's Scanner box in MCM menu. Then I had to "speak" to actors of the scene before it started. I entered Castle Dour, guard got out of bed and approcahed another guards bed. While he was standing there I initiated dialouge with him and noticed that the targeted guard got out of the bed but only stood there. Then I "talked" to that guard and when the dialouge ended the sex scene triggered. I managed to repeat that with other  npc's (Balgruuf and Irileth, Amren and Safiir, Brelyna mastrubating etc). But why won't it work on it own? Again, help please.

Is the spouse feature of this mod not compatible with Vilja ? Getting a bunch of errors in my Papyrus about spouse and my character is married to Vija, through Viljas own marriage process. Using 20160116 version.

[alias SpouseRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (41042D62)].loverscomfortspousescr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortspousescr.psc" Line ?
[02/01/2017 - 10:43:32PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[alias SpouseRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (41042D62)].loverscomfortspousescr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortspousescr.psc" Line ?
[02/01/2017 - 10:43:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
Vilja:
They dont seem to cause any issues with gameplay though.Papyrus.0.logloadorder.txt

Are there any new features in the 20170121rc ? 

Nope.

Again, help please.

Did you read the troubleshooting section in the OP? (this is a trick question - I know you didn't).

Sorry, was hoping that you will have a solution based just on my description of the problem. Here, my papyrus log and load order. I turned on logging and left unchecked Use SexLab Aroused Scaner box because with it left on I cant even get cell status in MCM Menu and no comforthing would ever start. I was in Understone Keep in Markarth, waited until 12 AM for everyone to go to bed. Waited some more. In MCM saw that Voada was conforting her fellow. Went over to her, found her sanding over Rondach's bedroll. She just stood there and afther a few game hours of noting happening I left the game. Thank you in advance.

Papyrus.0.log

Load Order.txt

Is the spouse feature of this mod not compatible with Vilja ? Getting a bunch of errors in my Papyrus about spouse and my character is married to Vija, through Viljas own marriage process. Using 20160116 version.

If she's not added to the default marriage quest, very probably.

Sorry, was hoping that you will have a solution based just on my description of the problem. Here, my papyrus log and load order. I turned on logging and left unchecked Use SexLab Aroused Scaner box because with it left on I cant even get cell status in MCM Menu and no comforthing would ever start. I was in Understone Keep in Markarth, waited until 12 AM for everyone to go to bed. Waited some more. In MCM saw that Voada was conforting her fellow. Went over to her, found her sanding over Rondach's bedroll. She just stood there and afther a few game hours of noting happening I left the game. Thank you in advance.

There's nothing in your log, and it's very short. Did you upload the wrong one? When you start Skyrim, it'll rotate the last logs, so the one with the actually info in may be called Papyrus.1.log, Papyrus.2.log or Papyrus.3.log. Check for any lines that mention 00_LoversComfort.

Strange, Vilja works fine for me with this mod, Quisling must surely remember my older posts about using her as a spouse, even Spouses Enhanced recognises her as a legitimate spouse and that mod only recognises vanilla weddings, although you don't need an amulet of Mara to get her to marry you the wedding takes place using the vanilla ceremony in the Temple of Mara.

Strange, Vilja works fine for me with this mod, Quisling must surely remember my older posts about using her as a spouse, even Spouses Enhanced recognises her as a legitimate spouse and that mod only recognises vanilla weddings, although you don't need an amulet of Mara to get her to marry you the wedding takes place using the vanilla ceremony in the Temple of Mara.

Yeah she works fine for me too with it. Just wondering what could cause the loverscomfort papyrus spam and that was my only suspicion.

There's nothing in your log, and it's very short. Did you upload the wrong one? When you start Skyrim, it'll rotate the last logs, so the one with the actually info in may be called Papyrus.1.log, Papyrus.2.log or Papyrus.3.log. Check for any lines that mention 00_LoversComfort.

Ok, now I know what to look for.

Today I had two game runs. First one is represented in Papyrus.1.log, I left ,,Use SexLab Aroused's Scanner" turned on and in that one there was no trace of 00_LoversConfort line. In MCM scanner it only displayed folowers, no NPC was ever displayed.

Second game run is represented in Papyrus.0.log, in that one I turned off ,,Use SexLab Aroused's Scanner" and there it was. MCM scanner displayed both folowers and NPC caracters. Conforthing started in Riften, Mistveil Keep actors were Anuriel and Unmid Snow-Shod. I had to use that trick where I talk with actors for them to actualy have a sex scene.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Yeah she works fine for me too with it. Just wondering what could cause the loverscomfort papyrus spam and that was my only suspicion.

The error is from trying to get the name of the player's spouse. And that is copied from the variables in the default marriage quest, which suggests she hasn't been set there, or has been removed by something. 

You can check using "sqv RelationshipMarriage" in the console - LoveInterest is your spouse. If Vilja isn't set there, then FLC doesn't know you're married.

Today I had two game runs. First one is represented in Papyrus.1.log, I left ,,Use SexLab Aroused's Scanner" turned on and in that one there was no trace of 00_LoversConfort line. In MCM scanner it only displayed folowers, no NPC was ever displayed.

Second game run is represented in Papyrus.0.log, in that one I turned off ,,Use SexLab Aroused's Scanner" and there it was. MCM scanner displayed both folowers and NPC caracters. Conforthing started in Riften, Mistveil Keep actors were Anuriel and Unmid Snow-Shod. I had to use that trick where I talk with actors for them to actualy have a sex scene.

Make sure debugging is turned on the the MCM - there's nothing except a few errors in both logs.

The error is from trying to get the name of the player's spouse. And that is copied from the variables in the default marriage quest, which suggests she hasn't been set there, or has been removed by something. 

You can check using "sqv RelationshipMarriage" in the console - LoveInterest is your spouse. If Vilja isn't set there, then FLC doesn't know you're married.

I tried that console command just now and it said None for LoveInterest and None for the others by it also. Do you think reinstalling LoversComfort would help ? or perhaps a console command to make it recognize Vilja as my spouse ?

I saw some marriage quests fixes listed in usleep 3.07 which I had installed before I married Vilja. They might have caused the issue with LoversComfort. This one seems to be a big one.

• Several quests erroneously set the "Uses Stored Text" flag on actors populating aliases. This can then lead to permanent name changes that shouldn't happen since these quests didn't need to use that flag anyway. Affected quests: Trouble in Skyrim (CR05), The Bonds of Matrimony (RelationshipMarriage), DialogueFollower, Kill the Giant [Jarl] (Favor153), Kill the Vampire (Favor109), Salty Sea-Dogs (FreeformShipsDawnstar), Family Heirloom (CR06). (Bug #21141)

There were some others too in the 3.07 release notes.

Make sure debugging is turned on the the MCM - there's nothing except a few errors in both logs.

Thanks for the reply, will give it a go today with debugging on. 

I tried that console command just now and it said None for LoveInterest and None for the others by it also. Do you think reinstalling LoversComfort would help ? or perhaps a console command to make it recognize Vilja as my spouse ?

I saw some marriage quests fixes listed in usleep 3.07 which I had installed before I married Vilja. They might have caused the issue with LoversComfort. This one seems to be a big one.

• Several quests erroneously set the "Uses Stored Text" flag on actors populating aliases. This can then lead to permanent name changes that shouldn't happen since these quests didn't need to use that flag anyway. Affected quests: Trouble in Skyrim (CR05), The Bonds of Matrimony (RelationshipMarriage), DialogueFollower, Kill the Giant [Jarl] (Favor153), Kill the Vampire (Favor109), Salty Sea-Dogs (FreeformShipsDawnstar), Family Heirloom (CR06). (Bug #21141)

There were some others too in the 3.07 release notes.

Re-installing a mod is generally pointless - unless you've edited its files - or even counter-productive. And in this case, since you can get married any time, FLC checks your married state on each load, so forcing the alias (if possible) would be overwritten the next time anyway.

I don't think the USLEEP changes would affect things, but since there's no source in the Vilja mod, I can't check. You might want to check on the Nexus form for the mod to see if losing married state is a known problem.

Thanks for the reply, will give it a go today with debugging on. 

I finally fixed my problem.

I'l post my solution here so that if people have the same issue can see how I fixed it.

1. I replaced it with original LoversConfort.

2. Played the game for a while.

3. Updated with FurtherLoversConfort.

4. Uncheck Use SexLab Aroused Scanner box.

If the release candidates have been posted for testing purposes, what should we pay attention at?

Things that stop working after a while, generally. Your followers not doing things on wake-up, or NPCs not screwing in the night. Make sure you have a papyrus log set-up though.