[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Hello, here are some errors I got. Slept in a cave, lydia was horny afterward and I refused to hump her:

[03/06/2017 - 04:24:14PM] ERROR: alias SexLocation on quest 00_LoversComfortScene01 (730A3477): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
    [alias SexLocation on quest 00_LoversComfortScene01 (730A3477)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00_LoversComfortScene01 (730A3477)].loverscomfortsexscenescr.loadToScene() - "LoversComfortSexSceneScr.psc" Line 344
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (73042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.MakeLove() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 506
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (73042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.ComfortFollowers() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 1071
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (73042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnSleepStop() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 199
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:14PM] ERROR:  (730A3478): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
    [ (730A3478)].LoversComfortBedClearTrigger.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [00_LoversComfortScene01 (730A3477)].loverscomfortsexscenescr.loadToScene() - "LoversComfortSexSceneScr.psc" Line 351
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (73042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.MakeLove() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 506
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (73042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.ComfortFollowers() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 1071
    [00_LoversComfortPlayer (73042D62)].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnSleepStop() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 199
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call X() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [00_LoversComfortScene01 (730A3477)].loverscomfortsexscenescr.loadToScene() - "LoversComfortSexSceneScr.psc" Line 359
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:
    [00_LoversComfortScene01 (730A3477)].loverscomfortsexscenescr.loadToScene() - "LoversComfortSexSceneScr.psc" Line 359
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call Y() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call Z() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:18PM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=1, Tags=Masturbation,F, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:19PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Lydia) -- TRUE -- HIT
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:19PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia] SetActor([WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000A2C94)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0C061EEF)>]
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:19PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:20PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia]  - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF001012)>]]
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:20PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia]  - Equipment: [[Form < (00012E4D)>], [Form < (00013952)>], [Armor < (00013953)>], [Armor < (00013951)>], [Light < (0001D4EC)>], [WEAPON < (00013989)>]]
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:21PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Lydia]  - Scales[1.030000/1.030000/1.000000] Voice[Stimulated (Female)] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[03/06/2017 - 04:24:21PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart

It may also be possible that Lover's comfort is trying to make sleeping draugr hump each other, but failing. I need to go back in a nordic ruin and see if I still get calls to "getSex()". I saw those once, but didn't think much about it as they weren't linked to any mod. I suppose it comes from Comfort since this mod do not put any notice in the logs.

Right, I did setup a camp through the campfire mod but removed it before she asked for comfort.

I haven't seen a debug option in FLC MCM, I'll look harder and enable it :)

Edit:

Alright, I went back to a ruin and got the ActorBase.GetSex() call but it seems it has nothing to do with FLC. Probably CreatureFramework trying to determinate the gender of a zombie.

Edited by bicobus

I had to start my playthrough over for some reasons, and It seems that I have met a strange problem. I have Lydia as a follower, she has 100 of arousal and I thought of relieving her a bit. So I went to a tavern to rent a room. Thing is, when I ask her if she wants to bang and after she answer by the positive, nothing happens. If I do go sleep a bit, she won't come up to me for sexual congress either.

Errors do show up in the log, good thing I enabled the debug option :)

I didn't had that problem In my previous playthrough, all I have changed is the load order. Sadly I haven't saved the previous one.

Papyrus.0.log

Nay, it didn't. She does say "wanna hump", but there is not prompt. In my previous playthrough, I never asked her but she did asked me after a night sleep. Right now, it seems that if I keep asking her she eventually end up showing me a prompt or a scene start. When nothing happens, Lydia enters the idle scenes; like sitting on a chair or something.

While in MCM and Lydia as a follower, she doesn't show up in the list of followers. I am using Extensible Follower Framework.

This is the result of my trials, with more varied errors. Just ignore the first part, as I had to COC QASmoke from the title to be able to enter the game (crashfixes kept yelling about FootIK). The proper game starts after the line:

[03/07/2017 - 09:05:46PM] Reverting game...

Papyrus.0.log

If she actually says "wanna hump", that's not from FLC. If you're paraphrasing what she does say, don't.

As it stands, FLC thinks she's taking part in a scene, so won't include her in another one. She idles because I put down an exclusion zone around where you are to stop NPCs who aren't part of the scene from standing on your back, or sleeping in the same bed. They're given an AI package to just idle nearby.

I'm paraphrasing yes, because I don't remember the specific sentence. Something about being horny after sleeping or whatever, I don't have any other mod that initialize sexual congress through dialogues between to actors except Sexlab Solution. I was in Elysium Estate, which possess custom beds, so that may be what is causing the latency between me asking and the actual scene. However that kind of behavior did happen in a Inn too, especially when the bard sing (all NPC flocks to him, so I killed him off). I'm not too sure of what is going wrong.

If I understand the log correctly, the initial request is received, then wait a bit to find a suitable bed. Then the other request arrives and ignored and the scene starts? But between the initial request and the sexlab hookup, there is nearly a minute.

It's a while since I have had a spouse as a follower, but I have noticed the spouse and lover can start and have sex during combat now, even when they are being attacked and taking damage, the sex animation will keep running.

I remember this was a problem in the original mod at one point, but it was later updated to prevent sex from starting in combat, and I think it also prevented sex from starting when enemies are in the location or cell.

So, is it just me, or did something change at some point with the Further version?.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mod really does not work - in any case, I ran it 10 times. What can interfere?

Only sex through dialogue, masturbation.

Followers are made by cousins, but it does not give anything -

- they sleep and that's it. Make the mod better as an excellent

Lovers Joburg for Oblivion - everything is clear and clear about who, with whom and how often. Plus a surprise in the form of stalkers.

Got a quick question on what looks to be a minor issue (I'm not familiar with spinal tap):

Mod has been working excellent with no problems until just now. 

I returned to Riften after adventuring with Mjoll. I dismissed her, used "setrelationshiprank 4" to make her and Aerin lovers, but they ain't making love. I double checked my settings and they should be right. At first Aerin kept getting up to rub one out, so I disabled masturbation and waited all game night for them to comfort but they never did. I used "getrelationshiprank <id>" and they are lovers.

I think there is a problem with dismissed followers maybe?

I'm going to go creep on the thieves guild to see if they are having their usual funtime.

Edit: Had to go into the CK and set them to cousins. Now they are going at it like champions. Only I could have sworn that before I completed Mjoll's quest her and Aerin did the nasty goodness

Hi everyone, got a question!
I'm running  LC with SLAroused and SLEN and everything seems to work fine.
I married Myoll in Riften and asked her to leave Aerin's house and move into Honeyside.

Since she kept going back to Aerin's house I asked her to follow me and set her home to be Honeyside again through another mod, My Home is Your Home.
BTW I'm using AFT as followers framework.

---SPOILERS---

Again, everything was working fine.

One night we were having a party at Helga's bunkhouse, as usual :), and, after some succesful group and threesome actions, I asked her "Let's have some..." a couple of times, She denied, as always, even with high arousal level.

I think that means she's angry with me, am I right?
She once had a conversation with Iona inside Honeyside saying something like " I tried but it's time to let it go...".

What and who was she talking about?

Anyway, here comes the pain.
Since then my spouse Myoll never left the bunkhouse anymore!

WHY?? lol

I tried to dismiss her as a follower to let her head back home, but nothing happened.
Tried to tell her to back to her old house through MHiYO, no success.

Waited for some days,summoned her outside with AFT spell and through console command moveto player. She goes back immediately.

Moreover, when I go back to check her, Aerin shows up too sayin' that "He's definitely in need of a good..." , she replies "Of course... My Ally" and the two of 'em go wild. :rolleyes:

LC indentifies Aerin as Mjoll's potential lover so that's working fine. And that's fine with me too :D but I'd like it to happen at my home!

Does anyone know if it's all perfectly normal or what the hell is going on with my angry spouse location?

Thanks in advance to everyone for the help and to the autors of this wonderful mod! :heart:

I married Myoll in Riften and asked her to leave Aerin's house and move into Honeyside.

Since she kept going back to Aerin's house I asked her to follow me and set her home to be Honeyside again through another mod, My Home is Your Home.

---SPOILERS---

One night we were having a party at Helga's bunkhouse, as usual :), and, after some succesful group and threesome actions, I asked her "Let's have some..." a couple of times, She denied, as always, even with high arousal level.

She once had a conversation with Iona inside Honeyside saying something like " I tried but it's time to let it go...".

WHY?? lol

I tried to dismiss her as a follower to let her head back home, but nothing happened.

Waited for some days,summoned her outside with AFT spell and through console command moveto player. She goes back immediately.

Moreover, when I go back to check her, Aerin shows up too sayin' that "He's definitely in need of a good..." , she replies "Of course... My Ally" and the two of 'em go wild. :rolleyes:

LC indentifies Aerin as Mjoll's potential lover so that's working fine. And that's fine with me too :D but I'd like it to happen at my home!

Does anyone know if it's all perfectly normal or what the hell is going on with my angry spouse location?

Thanks in advance to everyone for the help and to the autors of this wonderful mod! :heart:

quisling would probably need a papyrus log with logging turned on in flc mcm, but  offhand

the i tried but it is time to let it go is when your spouse has found someone to cheat with 

you said the talking was in honeyside but then you say bunkhouse, you bounce back and forth in timeline so kinda hard to follow.

did your character have a high arousal? iirc that is a check needed for a  yes answer. 

as for mjoll not coming back i'm wondering if mjoll has a unfinished scene (animation event that's stuck). did you try in flc mcm ai packages clear? it will say do it, so do it :) that will sometimes help with clearing other mods unfinished business as well as flc's.

and i'm using quislings flc, if you're using the patch on this page can't help you cuz i don't use.

• 2 weeks later...

How would I go about making other factions comfort each other like the Thieves Guild does?

I guess I could use the CK to make relationship changes for each NPC, but that is time consuming and it doesn't look like the mod author went that route for the TG.

How would I go about making other factions comfort each other like the Thieves Guild does?

I guess I could use the CK to make relationship changes for each NPC, but that is time consuming and it doesn't look like the mod author went that route for the TG.

There's a FormID List (00_LoversComfortValidFactions) that the scripts reference. You'd need to add other factions to that if you want to see their members comforting each other.

There's a FormID List (00_LoversComfortValidFactions) that the scripts reference. You'd need to add other factions to that if you want to see their members comforting each other.

Yeah I just found that and got some more factions working. Last night I was looking in the CK but couldn't find it, today I checked tesVedit and there was the list of valid factions. Very easy to make changes that way.

• 3 weeks later...

---SPOILERS---

WHY?? lol

quisling would probably need a papyrus log with logging turned on in flc mcm, but  offhand

the i tried but it is time to let it go is when your spouse has found someone to cheat with 

you said the talking was in honeyside but then you say bunkhouse, you bounce back and forth in timeline so kinda hard to follow.

did your character have a high arousal? iirc that is a check needed for a  yes answer. 

as for mjoll not coming back i'm wondering if mjoll has a unfinished scene (animation event that's stuck). did you try in flc mcm ai packages clear? it will say do it, so do it :) that will sometimes help with clearing other mods unfinished business as well as flc's.

and i'm using quislings flc, if you're using the patch on this page can't help you cuz i don't use.

Hi there,

thanks for you support. I'll keep your advices for eventual future issues.

For now, I just packed up a few gamesave and reinstalled from scratch because the game was almost costantly CTD.

Anyway, I think the main problem was a messy mod installation.

Now that I know a bit more about modding I'll be more careful!

Cheers everybody

---SPOILERS---

WHY?? lol

Hi there,

thanks for your support. I'll keep your advices for eventual future issues.

For now, I just packed up a few gamesave and reinstalled from scratch because the game was almost costantly CTD.

Anyway, I think the main problem was a messy mod installation.

Now that I know a bit more about modding I'll be more careful!

Cheers everybody

• 2 weeks later...

Should be a quick yes/no question.

Will having multiple script heavy mods impact this mod's performance?

Quick background: Haven't had much problems with this mod, followers comforted each other and offered a roll in the hay with my PC when necessary. Sometimes upon entering a NPC home by the time I got to the bedroom they were already busy.

That has changed. Now I sometimes have to wait 3 or 4 in game hours for NPCs to comfort eachother. And even though she has been walking around with 100 arousal for 2 days, Jenassa has yet to approach my dragonborn. I let her sleep and she eventually took matters into her own hands fingers, then reloaded and propositioned her so everything is good there. I think Skyrim is trying to do too much so the game is "missing" my wake up window. Relatively new save game (lvl 16 or so), so bloat shouldn't be an issue there.

As far as the relevant SL mods, nothing has changed in my installations, however my overall mod library has increased, and some of those are script heavy. Could that be the cause of what I am seeing?