[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Yeah I have always wondered what exactly the mechanics are with that. Bro and sis will get it on but not mom/son. How are they flagged in the mod as "family", anybody know?

Sometimes not even Bro-Sis. For example Ingun black-briar never has a partner same goes for Olfina grey-mane and Jon+Idolaf+Alfhild Battleborn. It really only works with only 2 people in a family house.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this mod still being worked on? I have a weird bug where arousal threshold stays at 0. No matter how many times I change the number, when I reopen the menu it puts it back to zero.

Edit: Tried complete reinstall - the bug fixed itself, but now the animations wont start. Im at a complete loss.

8 minutes ago, Shonrim said:

In the MCM, nothing displays when I click on Status at the bottom of the menu. What is supposed to show up there?

Status between valid Npc , in a cell say Breezehome....... valid....... Spouse , Follower, Lover.......here you can check your Spouse  growing relation to Lover

1 minute ago, iggypop1 said:

Status between valid Npc , in a cell say Breezehome....... valid....... Spouse , Follower, Lover.......here you can check your Spouse  growing relation to Lover

That's what I thought should show up in there. Like it did in the original Lover's Comfort. Something is wrong then with my install when I updated the mod to this one.

3 hours ago, Shonrim said:

That's what I thought should show up in there. Like it did in the original Lover's Comfort. Something is wrong then with my install when I updated the mod to this one.

Are you using SLEN?  that mod breaks Lovers Comfort

3 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Are you using SLEN?  that mod breaks Lovers Comfort

Ok. It's been working. I just wasn't patient enough waiting for the status screen to display is all. I have to wait about 5 seconds for it to display all the NPCs near me. I didn't know it took awhile to do. So used to the original version showing the status instantly.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, Shonrim said:

Ok. It's been working. I just wasn't patient enough waiting for the status screen to display is all. I have to wait about 5 seconds for it to display all the NPCs near me. I didn't know it took awhile to do. So used to the original version showing the status instantly.

@Shonrim

Do this mod work for you? NPC/NPC?    FOLLOWER/FOLLOWER?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there, i have been using this mod for a very long time but something has really been bugging me. Right now i don't even know if this is still work in progress or if the dev is still taking suggestions but i guess a question not asked is a question not answered, so here goess. The thing i wanted to ask about is something about the spousal sector in the mcm. You see, there is a threshold for rape and a threshold for when the spouse seeks sex/seeks a lover. About that particular part ( the seeks sex/seeks lover ) would it be a possibility to seperate that one into 2 sections? Meaning a seperate threshold for when the spouse is willing to have sex with you and another one for the find a lover part. Because right now if you put the threshold high chances are low he or she will try to find a lover, but he or she won't have sex with you either if they don't reach that particular threshold. So looking at it like this you either end up with a frigid bint that does not have sex with anyone ( you included ) or with a loose bint who does it with anyone/thing on 2 or more legs.

One more question, is it a possibility to add an option for same-sex marriage to choose before the animation starts who tops and who bottoms.

With high regards,

Reinyn

On 9/5/2020 at 1:57 PM, reinyn said:

Because right now if you put the threshold high chances are low he or she will try to find a lover, but he or she won't have sex with you either if they don't reach that particular threshold.

Shit!  I never noticed that was the case and I have been using this mod for several years myself! Unfortunately Quisling abandoned this mod (I believe) quite some time ago , although he logs on from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 7:48 AM, xyzxyz said:

When are the events triggered? I have a tavern full of people (some are slaves) with slaves active but nothing happens. I know that couples have sex at night. But anything at daytime? Or do the NPCs have to sleep?

I find the action happens after 9:30PM. If you are already in the cell where the action happens at that time, you have to leave and reenter. Guards barracks should pretty much get their funk on at any time of the day though.

• 6 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 7:29 PM, jpee1965 said:

I find the action happens after 9:30PM. If you are already in the cell where the action happens at that time, you have to leave and reenter. Guards barracks should pretty much get their funk on at any time of the day though.

Also masterbation. In the TG for example, sleep there - a few will couple, but in the morning, those that did not couple and have high arousal will masterbate. Typically, I run around and change everyone to bisexual- so this happen a lot. ;) 

• 1 month later...

I mainly wanted to use this mod for two reasons 

1. I wanted to make use of the cheating ability for spouses at home

2. I wanted to use the swinging ability

However, while I had no problem getting the Cheating working (I wanted consequences for neglecting a spouse), I've had problems getting the swinging working. I know that I have to see a couple scenes to get the swinging ring in order to bring up the conversation with them. However I cant get the NPC-NPC scenes to start. I don't know exactly how the mod scans for potential NPC's. I have SexLife installed and it's working but I don't know if the SexLife mod is conflicting with this one. I had both working in the past so I don't know why it would conflict now... Is there anyway to give out the rings? Or perhaps try to increase a scene between a couple/incest/whatever or even force a scene to start? Any help appreciated. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In case anyone still follow this thread I have a weird bug.

Whenever I trigger a sex scene with a follower through dialog "Lets have some... > Time to know each other better", most of the time, when using a bed in any of my houses or in an inn, after the scene has concluded my follower won't follow me anymore. He/She will completely ignore any command I give instead settling for doing menial tasks in the cell where sex was triggered.

Whenever this happens I must resort to a previous save to have my follower back.

Does anyone know why this happens? I'm posting here because when I trigger scenes through SexLab Pleasure dialogs or Amorous Adventures this bug never occurs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2022 at 8:58 AM, dragongrunt said:

In case anyone still follow this thread I have a weird bug.

Whenever I trigger a sex scene with a follower through dialog "Lets have some... > Time to know each other better", most of the time, when using a bed in any of my houses or in an inn, after the scene has concluded my follower won't follow me anymore. He/She will completely ignore any command I give instead settling for doing menial tasks in the cell where sex was triggered.

Whenever this happens I must resort to a previous save to have my follower back.

Does anyone know why this happens? I'm posting here because when I trigger scenes through SexLab Pleasure dialogs or Amorous Adventures this bug never occurs.

Same thing with me.  This bug also occurs if the companion tries to masturbate or have a group session.  The chance of a bug triggering is definitely above 50%.  Fixes this bug, the AI cleaning function in the msm settings of this mod.

On 5/1/2022 at 10:02 PM, Soldream said:

Same thing with me.  This bug also occurs if the companion tries to masturbate or have a group session.  The chance of a bug triggering is definitely above 50%.  Fixes this bug, the AI cleaning function in the msm settings of this mod.

I my case it seems certain types of bed (most of them actually) will cause the bug to trigger. The only safe way to trigger the scene is moving outdoors away from any kind of bed (deb rolls included).

Arch-Mage Quarters seems to be unaffected. I can trigger sex scenes there as much as I want and my follower won't glitch.

Actually I haven't tried cleaning the AI from MSM.