[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

That is what I had guessed. :(

Doesn't seem to work then unfortunately as I got everyone's arousal up sky high and nothing happened upon sleeping.

Oh well, it was the spouse/lover interaction I mainly wanted this mod for anyway and that works just fine, as done the dialogue between pc and follower. (mostly, sometimes have to repeat myself a couple of times...)

"Doesn't seem to work then unfortunately as I got everyone's arousal up sky high and nothing happened upon sleeping"

followers comfort is working for me, did you check your setting in sexlab and sexlab aroused as well? as-in did you set whether they are straight, bi or gay? (in sla)

could be a conflict between the 2. i set manually each in sla...but i'm also running the old sexlab.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is just a drive-by to note I'm not dead, but because of family stuff, I haven't been near Skyrim in aeons. I don't know when it will let up but I'll try and help if a log is supplied. Sending me a message is probably the best way to get my attention right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

do any of you guys knowif this mod conflicts the mod sexlab eager npc,Spouse enhanced,Dangerous night or sexlab sexlife? Cuz i have all of those installed and i cant seem to get the follower-follower scene when i wake up

i know it works with sexlab eager npc and spouses enhanced not sure about sexlife though. for wakeup only allow 1 mod to cover wakeups. which mod did you prefer, i know there is settings in the mcm for slen, se and flc but if you have more than 1 mod trying to do wakeups things can break.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings. I have a problem: in a new game the MCM menu showed up the first time, but then blocked and I had to exit the menu, after that, the menu didn't show up again

sounds like it didn't fully load

i know it's a bit late but for mcm not coming up and similar issues try

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

or you can use
jaxonz mcm kicker at

Thanks, I began other gameplay and the MCM showed up.

I have another problem: my followers (I have EFF) doesn't confort between them, even with the arousal above 50, just when I cast the MMMaker spell my followers begin to have sex between them

I have another problem: my followers (I have EFF) doesn't confort between them, even with the arousal above 50, just when I cast the MMMaker spell my followers begin to have sex between them

You need to sleep and wake up normally for any comforting to happen.

You need to sleep and wake up normally for any comforting to happen.

I do, and still nothing happens

Read the troubleshooting section in the OP.

I just had a quick question after reading most of this topic I did find out his mod is compatible with Egaer NPCs, Amorous Adventures, and Romance...

I get the dialogue for followers and spouses, however the main feature I wanted hasn't been working for me, perhaps I am doing something wrong ? I am talking about watching other NPCs have sex... Does this only happen at night ? Do I have to be in the cell as they head to bed, or will it work once they are asleep ?

Last thing I do have the Eager NPCs wake up thing on, which disables the spouse thing for this mod, or so MCM says... I am wondering if the voyeur scenes are also tied to said wake up event, and thus Eager NPCs might be stopping all of this mods features from working properly ?

I just had a quick question after reading most of this topic I did find out his mod is compatible with Egaer NPCs, Amorous Adventures, and Romance...

I get the dialogue for followers and spouses, however the main feature I wanted hasn't been working for me, perhaps I am doing something wrong ? I am talking about watching other NPCs have sex... Does this only happen at night ? Do I have to be in the cell as they head to bed, or will it work once they are asleep ?

Last thing I do have the Eager NPCs wake up thing on, which disables the spouse thing for this mod, or so MCM says... I am wondering if the voyeur scenes are also tied to said wake up event, and thus Eager NPCs might be stopping all of this mods features from working properly ?

NPC comforting does work, but you need to be in the right place at the right time to notice it happening, you could try hanging out in a guard barracks sleeping area as there are usually some guards that feel horny.

Sometimes though, a poor frustrated guard has to masturbate if there's no one around to comfort them, but you could help them if you install the 'Pet Collar' mod, set some of your followers as pets and set Lovers Comfort to allow your slaves to be used for comforting........

i uninstalled this mod than re-installed it in attempt to reset spouse's lover/interest since it seems they only choose one "lover" even if you move houses etc.

Now that i re installed it the mod won't load into MCM at all anymore. Anyone know of a fix?

edit: i now have a different issue, i cant move the threshold bars anymore. the settings will not let me change the number values for anything, is this because of FISS?

i uninstalled this mod than re-installed it in attempt to reset spouse's lover/interest since it seems they only choose one "lover" even if you move houses etc.

Now that i re installed it the mod won't load into MCM at all anymore. Anyone know of a fix?

edit: i now have a different issue, i cant move the threshold bars anymore. the settings will not let me change the number values for anything, is this because of FISS?

You can try a save cleaner, but uninstalling and re-installing isn't a good idea. Best to go back to a save before you uninstalled.

You can try a save cleaner, but uninstalling and re-installing isn't a good idea. Best to go back to a save before you uninstalled.

sorry im new to this, how do save cleaners work and how do you initiate one?

And is it also possible to reset spouse lover?

Thank you so much for your help ahead of time.

well i've always used this, but it is best to go back to a earlier save(if not too many levels have past)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

and he has lots of tutorial videos up if anyone knows of a better one feel free to add (i've just been using this since it came out)

and brawling will reset spouselover rank

note your spouse will need other choices to change lovers, if you move into a home with no alternative choices that last one will be chosen.

arthmoors store front will give your spouse the opportunity to have more choices

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47712/?

Dunno if it's better, but this one more recent (I've used the Script Scalpel myself, but it hasn't had an update in 2 years) and available here on LL as well...

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3445-skyrimtools-script-cleaner-and-more/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/

well i've always used this, but it is best to go back to a earlier save(if not too many levels have past)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53045/?

and he has lots of tutorial videos up if anyone knows of a better one feel free to add (i've just been using this since it came out)

and brawling will reset spouselover rank

note your spouse will need other choices to change lovers, if you move into a home with no alternative choices that last one will be chosen.

arthmoors store front will give your spouse the opportunity to have more choices

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47712/?

Thanks for all the help! i loaded to earlier saves and it somehow worked and came back all together.