the mod has clearly been abandoned as it not been updated in 2 years which is a shame this was a fun little mod and had alot of potential for many other things that could have been done i think some1 with simillar talents should take over and enhance it further 

the mod has clearly been abandoned as it not been updated in 2 years which is a shame this was a fun little mod and had alot of potential for many other things that could have been done i think some1 with simillar talents should take over and enhance it further 

It's not abandonned  ;)

It's not abandonned  ;)

Besides which... its more of a chapter based mod, and the two chapters released are completed.  No way could or should someone else try to continue it, as the charm of it is all in the custom animations and writing.

I said that, it's like the big mod in progress :  suited for skyrim a rubber adventure, its take time to make.

Last time logged was 13th february i think he just need time otherwise i think he had warned us if the mod was finally abandonned.

I had also heard he had issue to make somes little thing he wanted to do but nothing impossible neither.

Like i said patience is the key.

Guest Felicia201

I think there should be a video preview of this mod, just a small amount of content in it as a way of saying "come and try it for yourself"... Also, we need a new update.

I'm sure Bahow has much more important things than updating this mod. A Mod that makes him no money nor can he really use it as part of a resume to an employer.

In any scheme of things, grand or otherwise, it's just not that important and if he were still working on it I think he would have popped in from time to time to offer progress updates as he used to in the early part of 2016, when I believe he was still working on an update.

Sorry, I see TESVI getting released before an update to this.

I'm sure Bahow has much more important things than updating this mod. A Mod that makes him no money nor can he really use it as part of a resume to an employer.

In any scheme of things, grand or otherwise, it's just not that important and if he were still working on it I think he would have popped in from time to time to offer progress updates as he used to in the early part of 2016, when I believe he was still working on an update.

Sorry, I see TESVI getting released before an update to this.

LOL ... TES VI Is expected since 2013 and it does not even have a date of first trailer yet. 

The people became impatient here because the updates of the Mod were frequent, it seemed magic, Bahow made it very fast and great. This update is taking longer because he told me that it will be 3 times bigger than Version 2.1 

plz stop unburing this thread and give us fake hope!

I'm sure that Bahow is still working on the Mod, for some the patience is over but one day he will release the new version and will be great.

i gope you are right...but you cant be sure for anything in this world.

Of this if I am sure, because he told me by private message. I did the art for the new version of the Mod. He also told me that if for some reason he had to cancel the Mod or he would reach a dead point, he would do it know here.

I'm sure that Bahow is still working on the Mod, for some the patience is over but one day he will release the new version and will be great.

Of this if I am sure, because he told me by private message. I did the art for the new version of the Mod. He also told me that if for some reason he had to cancel the Mod or he would reach a dead point, he would do it know here.

so we have some good news then!

Yep. Just have patience 

That's only news to those who haven't been following the mod since it was first released. There's a reason why we keep telling people to be patient.

i was folowing for some months...maybe years...then i lost hope.... i was alone and lost in the darkness...but now you came and gave me some of you light!

LOL ... TES VI Is expected since 2013 and it does not even have a date of first trailer yet.

Exactly my point...

The people became impatient here because the updates of the Mod were frequent, it seemed magic, Bahow made it very fast and great. This update is taking longer because he told me that it will be 3 times bigger than Version 2.1 

It's not impatience, I just don't see it ever getting another update.

If it does happen then great, I've said before, I hope to be proved wrong.

Although, if you have infinite patience, I can't actually ever be right...

Exactly my point...

It's not impatience, I just don't see it ever getting another update.

If it does happen then great, I've said before, I hope to be proved wrong.

Although, if you have infinite patience, I can't actually ever be right...

I do not have eternal patience, but I know that he is still working on a new version of the Mod because he told me that by e-mail, which is apparently the only place where he responds. I even offered him my help if he was stuck with the Mod but he said he can do it all alone, he just needs more time.

But, if the new version is canceled, at least I would have no problem with that, I still playing happy with version 2.1   :P

I can ask him to send me some images of the new version. 

How are you going to that since he has not logged in in months ?? Are you some sidekick that can magically contact anyone from over the entire world ??

but I know that he is still working on a new version of the Mod because he told me that by e-mail,

Prove it ask him to atleast sign back on here. right now you are just spamming this thread.

How are you going to that since he has not logged in in months ?? Are you some sidekick that can magically contact anyone from over the entire world ??

but I know that he is still working on a new version of the Mod because he told me that by e-mail,

Prove it ask him to atleast sign back on here. right now you are just spamming this thread.

I can not force him to come back here if he does not want to. I have his e-mail and I contact him there. I have sent him the original art that I made for the new version of the Mod ... And maybe I'm the only person he talks to when he comes in here. If you do not believe me, it's your problem.

I am responding here to people who point me. If someone is creating spam is you with that damn heavy attitude.

I can not force him to come back here if he does not want to. I have his e-mail and I contact him there. I have sent him the original art that I made for the new version of the Mod ... And maybe I'm the only person he talks to when he comes in here. If you do not believe me, it's your problem.

I am responding here to people who point me. If someone is creating spam is you with that damn heavy attitude.

Sigh...I think that is the reason why lots of modder leave TESV.

A lot of people just sit there doing nothing and ask for update, they forget modding is a hobby instead of a responsibility.

Anyway, thank you for you tell us Bahow is ok, have a nice day.

I wasn't stating otherwise. after you posted this:

But, if the new version is canceled, at least I would have no problem with that, I still playing happy with version 2.1   :P

I could not take serious anymore. That is why posted that. since you have direct contact with him that is why asked to prove it, bahow have already stated many times previously if he ever was going to quite he report in this thread first and not through third party.

Sigh...I think that is the reason why lots of modder leave TESV.

A lot of people just sit there doing nothing and ask for update, they forget modding is a hobby instead of a responsibility.

Anyway, thank you for you tell us Bahow is ok, have a nice day.

Yes. Many people go from appreciating the effort ... to demand rudely without having the right to do it

Bahow is fine, he is not sick or dead   :P

Thanks! Have a nice day too!  :3 

I wasn't stating otherwise. after you posted this:

I could not take serious anymore. That is why posted that. since you have direct contact with him that is why asked to prove it, bahow have already stated many times previously if he ever was going to quite he report in this thread first and not through third party.

Well, I'm talking seriously. He did a GREAT job with this Mod ... but you act like a toddler. And it is true ... I still play happy with version 2.1, because Bahow made that version only for me, the option 'General Cover' ... it was my idea and he implemented it, and for that I will always thank him.

I will not force him to come here if he do not want to do it, I will never post any personal conversation here. But I am a woman of facts and with many ovaries, if you want proof, is here:

http://imgur.com/a/VkJ8b

The last time he came in here, I'm sure he just talked to me and nobody else, do you believe me now?!