• 5 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 8:28 PM, Mez558 said:

I don't suppose anyone has fixed the Mocking animation issues (i.e. if they're turned off NPC's get stuck shuffling their feet and if they are on they interfere with other mod animations) for their own use and be willing to share?

yep, this is the main issue, and sadly it's completely game breaking far as i can tell. and pretty sure it's not just having mocking on and then turning it off that causes it. i started a fresh game without ever turning mock on. started the game w/ Pause Events on. then later turned on events and NPC Talk. that's it. eventually npcs started shuffling the feet and won't stop. disable enable or reload save doesn't work.

Ahem. Hello. 

I ... Kinda have some problems. The mod seems great -probably explaining why I downloaded it-, but ... Well, even if I found the strippers, the guard and everything ... I just can't manage to get animations working. The stripper just stands behind me for a second, my clothes disappear and ... Stop. 

I tried to continue, and I've seen that ALL the animations are blocked (Touching, "walkthrough", "punishment"). I'm really, really, really dumb with installing mods and stuffs, but ... Well, I thought I made it right ... Could somebody tell me what could do that problem ?

I've installed Fuz Roh Doh, FNIS, SKSE, SkyUI and, of course, the mod. I ran FNIS from NMM, and it give back that one mod has been installed properly. Since that's the only mod I put, it's this one, with no doubt ... So I'm kinda lost.

EDIT : I may have found a problem in my FNIS generator. While trying to update it once more, I've read this :

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

It seems that FNIS doesn't recognize the animations it is supposed to use ... But I'm still stuck, as I dunno how to fix it ...

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, badbat111 said:

bahow is almost 2 years inactive can somone add more content to it its ashame to see a good mod go stale :(

Inactivity on the part of a mod author does not necessarily establish the grounds for permission to use the original author's assets. Unless the author explicitly states that permission is granted to update their work if they should be inactive, which I do not think Bahow left such permissions. 

I would like to see more mods along the same idea of this mod though. It is a true classic.

?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 8:11 PM, Corsayr said:

Inactivity on the part of a mod author does not necessarily establish the grounds for permission to use the original author's assets. Unless the author explicitly states that permission is granted to update their work if they should be inactive, which I do not think Bahow left such permissions. 

I would like to see more mods along the same idea of this mod though. It is a true classic.

?

Someone should just do it and if he has an issue with it, he can go from there, but I doubt he will if hes been inactive for so long. Also if he does come back to complain about it then we can just ask him ourselves

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i think i have a problem with this mod. in riften after i talked with the guard a second time he leads me to the bunkhouse and after we are in the cellar i loose the playercontrol and then...nothing. my character just stand there so as the two girls and the guard but no scene triggered. i think everything is correct until that point. some of them should talk to me or something like that? could anyone tell me whats wrong there?

• 1 month later...

Loved playing this mod.  It would be cool if the npcs also played the embarrassed animations "used for your character" any time they had their chest armor removed "Would happen for the player as well even if caused by another mod if possible :)" .   The animations would even trigger if in combat.  Essentially the player/npc would be stunned the first time it happened regardless.  And having the stripped equipment drop to the ground would be cool too :)  Love this mod.  Would love to see an updated version :)  Love your work man!

Guest AthenaESIV

If this mod worked with existing random NPCs as an event that nearly any NPC could do instead of focusing on the 3 NPCs included in the mod it would be 10/10

• 4 weeks later...

Another way in which this mod would be even better is if multiple strippers "no additional quests needed" were added to each city if random npcs doing it wouldn't work.  And an option in MCM on what pieces of of armor are stripped in the event and how they are stripped "Ie, if the stripped pieces are unequipped, dropped to the ground, stolen, or simply destroyed".  And the game would register your character as having manually unequipped your chest piece any time that slot became empty "The embarrassed animation would play any time that slot became empty :).  Finally fixing the mock feature so it doesn't break dialogue when turned on would perfect this mod.  With these 4 changes and this mod would be 10/10.  Great mod so far :)  TY :).  

On 11/21/2018 at 4:11 AM, Corsayr said:

?

well in reality the mod has been abandoned clearly evident by the lack of activity from the origional author. so i would say he has lost the right t o request a new modder willing to take up the project ask for his permission to continue work on this mod.    i think that this was a good mod and had great potential to be great but right now its just stale since all the player can do is do the humiliation scenes and then uninstal as none of the events are repeatable and only way to stp the main scene is to check endless mode but then you'd be subject to be stripped everytime you re-equip ure armor. but a new modder could take it further by adding  more strippers to all the other major holds with equally unique punishments from the guards pendent on dialogue options chosen. also events could be made repeatable were a trigger activates after 1 or 2 ingame months etc .... with the idea of the strippers wanting to remind all that the player is not infallible

3 hours ago, destroyer1012 said:

well in reality the mod has been abandoned clearly evident by the lack of activity from the origional author. so i would say he has lost the right t o request a new modder willing to take up the project ask for his permission to continue work on this mod.    i think that this was a good mod and had great potential to be great but right now its just stale since all the player can do is do the humiliation scenes and then uninstal as none of the events are repeatable and only way to stp the main scene is to check endless mode but then you'd be subject to be stripped everytime you re-equip ure armor. but a new modder could take it further by adding  more strippers to all the other major holds with equally unique punishments from the guards pendent on dialogue options chosen. also events could be made repeatable were a trigger activates after 1 or 2 ingame months etc .... with the idea of the strippers wanting to remind all that the player is not infallible

Not sure about rights, but I just checked and bahow hasn't even visited this site for over two years.  I think it's safe to say we're never going to see any more of this mod or of bahow.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mookeylama said:

my random girl keeps getting killed by dragon attacks in whiterun. anyone know if it'd be ok to flag her as protected in tesedit? or would that mess w/ scripting

Is it your player character.. if so.. then don't do that it might very well screw things up..

If it is a NPC.. I have done that to some and haven't seen any issues unless that character is scripted to die at some point. Then the results are ugly... I am not a mod author and have limited scripting experience.. I just used the command and set the NPC i desired to be essential.

Make sure you have a good back up of your saves and game to be 1000% sure.. Unless some expert in scripting chimes in.. :D

thanks Ritual. yeah i meant the girl names "Random Girl" in whiterun.

does anyone know of a sort of guide or walkthru for this mod? like i'm stuck at the whiterun event. got stripped 3 times, met the guard. described her correctly (i think. 1 ponytail honey blonde). but i can't find the guard again. do i need to wait a day or 2? i think i remember seeing some step by step descriptions for this mod but can't find them

1 hour ago, Mookeylama said:

thanks Ritual. yeah i meant the girl names "Random Girl" in whiterun.

does anyone know of a sort of guide or walkthru for this mod? like i'm stuck at the whiterun event. got stripped 3 times, met the guard. described her correctly (i think. 1 ponytail honey blonde). but i can't find the guard again. do i need to wait a day or 2? i think i remember seeing some step by step descriptions for this mod but can't find them

From memory (it's a long time since I used this mod) the main part happens in Riften, the Whiterun strips are just that, strips but nothing more. Seek your fortune in Riften Sir Knight :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, Mookeylama said:

do i need to wait a day or 2? i think i remember seeing some step by step descriptions for this mod but can't find them

after talking to the guard it takes a day or so for them to "investigate" your claim. 

6 hours ago, Mookeylama said:

Spoiler

After being stripped 3 times in Whiterun a guard will/should approach you and caution you about exposing yourself etc. You plead you innocence and he will ask a description of your assailant. Get it right and after a couple of days you get to "punish" her with slaps or tickles (depending if you are Melee based or Magic based)

Get it wrong and the guard will tie you in a compromising position and strip you naked.. Things go down hill from you from there.

Yes this is abandoned, there was only one person here that believed Bahow would return as she had been in contact with him. Check Bahow's public messages and you can read her tear into him for letting her down after she had been standing up for him :(

Shame, was a nice little mod if only the animations didn't interfere with every other mod out there.

• 1 month later...