Really wishing this gets updated soon. Can't keep checking this everyday.

As Valgo already pointed out... Yes we can. ;) but if you can't just click the "follow" button in the dowload page of the mod and you'll be warned when the mod gets updated :P

That takes all the fun out of it though.

Really wishing this gets updated soon. Can't keep checking this everyday.

As Valgo already pointed out... Yes we can. ;) but if you can't just click the "follow" button in the download page of the mod and you'll be warned when the mod gets updated :P

That takes all the fun out of it though.

well...  not everybody has fun the same way ;) i do both things...  follow the mod and yet come here everyday :D (even more then once a day) I really love this mod...  after playing it several times keep finding different endings !!  so i still don't know if i have found them all !! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else get stripped in Whiterun by random girl but then nothing else happens? No new dialogue options, no new quest pop up, nothing. It's also weird how the mock player spell is tied to real time instead of game time. I get a 2 hour timer on it and waiting does nothing. Has anyone else seen something like this before?

Anyone else get stripped in Whiterun by random girl but then nothing else happens? No new dialogue options, no new quest pop up, nothing. It's also weird how the mock player spell is tied to real time instead of game time. I get a 2 hour timer on it and waiting does nothing. Has anyone else seen something like this before?

The mocking effect is tied to the character being undressed. If you put on some clothes (you damn fool :D) in the regular "chest" slot, it should disable mocking. Armor that uses unique slots don't count toward being dressed.

Whiterun event continues after a few strips (3 I think), with a Guard approaching you. I once had a bug where this Guard was stuck on a fence and couldn't come to me. I found him because he was still wearing the orange uniform, even after Stormcloaks (blue uniforms) have taken over Whiterun. He spawns to the left of Dragonsreach. Talking to him there (force greet) should solve the problem. Then he investigates for a while and comes back to you. Just wait a day and he will finish his investigations.

Also, check if you don't have Endless Mode or Pause Events activated in the mod menu, because those will prevent the story or any future strippings from moving on.

The mocking effect is tied to the character being undressed. If you put on some clothes (you damn fool :D) in the regular "chest" slot, it should disable mocking. Armor that uses unique slots don't count toward being dressed.

Whiterun event continues after a few strips (3 I think), with a Guard approaching you. I once had a bug where this Guard was stuck on a fence and couldn't come to me. I found him because he was still wearing the orange uniform, even after Stormcloaks (blue uniforms) have taken over Whiterun. He spawns to the left of Dragonsreach. Talking to him there (force greet) should solve the problem. Then he investigates for a while and comes back to you. Just wait a day and he will finish his investigations.

Also, check if you don't have Endless Mode or Pause Events activated in the mod menu, because those will prevent the story or any future strippings from moving on.

I always put the standard vanilla armor back on and mock player spell never dispels. The girl never attempts to strip again either. Leaving the city does nothing either. I was wondering about the quest stages so that I can force the dialogue options (though anytime you need to use the console to fix something is just asking for trouble down the line). I'm pretty sure one time in one save I was able to ask someone "what are you looking at?" and then accuse the girl but have not been able to get that again on any new saves.

I can only think that maybe a script is stuck in the queue. I'll let the character stand around longer after putting on some clothes on a new save and see if that makes a difference.

I always put the standard vanilla armor back on and mock player spell never dispels. The girl never attempts to strip again either. Leaving the city does nothing either. I was wondering about the quest stages so that I can force the dialogue options (though anytime you need to use the console to fix something is just asking for trouble down the line). I'm pretty sure one time in one save I was able to ask someone "what are you looking at?" and then accuse the girl but have not been able to get that again on any new saves.

I can only think that maybe a script is stuck in the queue. I'll let the character stand around longer after putting on some clothes on a new save and see if that makes a difference.

I had this bug either, the problem is that i couldn't reproduce it properly or say what made it disappear... reloading before getting stripped helps sometimes, but not always. My best guess is scriptlag, so if you have any mods running which scan often like cursed loot or something, try to disable it or use the reduced option in debug menu.

Afaik the dialogue is not related to progress, you have to be stripped 3 times in whiterun and 5 times in Riften, nothing else.

I had this bug either, the problem is that i couldn't reproduce it properly or say what made it disappear... reloading before getting stripped helps sometimes, but not always. My best guess is scriptlag, so if you have any mods running which scan often like cursed loot or something, try to disable it or use the reduced option in debug menu.

Afaik the dialogue is not related to progress, you have to be stripped 3 times in whiterun and 5 times in Riften, nothing else.

I'll try to disable cursed loot while this plays and a few other script heavy mods and see if that helps. I tried standing around before and after re-equipping to see if the script would eventually activate but it didn't help. Right now I have the mod set to paused in the MCM since I don't want to remove it from the load order and cause save issues.

I kind of went overboard with script heavy mods after crash fixes introduced osallocaters and fixed the appallingly low string limit. I still get some random crashes every now and again picking up an item or opening a non-cell changing/interior door or clicking an activator (like switches and levers) but far more stable than ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to disable cursed loot while this plays and a few other script heavy mods and see if that helps. I tried standing around before and after re-equipping to see if the script would eventually activate but it didn't help. Right now I have the mod set to paused in the MCM since I don't want to remove it from the load order and cause save issues.

I kind of went overboard with script heavy mods after crash fixes introduced osallocaters and fixed the appallingly low string limit. I still get some random crashes every now and again picking up an item or opening a non-cell changing/interior door or clicking an activator (like switches and levers) but far more stable than ever.

Well, fixed it by reinstalling version 2.1 of the mod. For some reason 2.0 was installed and stuff wasn't firing. It's all working fine now. It wasn't script lag. Now I ran into a new issue where during the random girl punishment scene the pc walks to the well in the middle of the marketplace and does nothing. She keeps trying to move every once in a while like she's trying to get somewhere but nothing happens. As far as I can tell from tesedit this mod does not add or modify navmeshes so it's not that. Well, hopefully it will work eventually after a few waits or something.

I tried very few "sex mods" and most of the time they are just a bug fest but I just discovered this one and I have to say I'm seriously impressed. The way the scenes are completely handcrafted with custom and seamless animations is crazy.

The scene with Haelga was completely unexpected and extremely well done too. Very erotic. I didn't imagine I would say that about a videogame one day.

A bit late but congrats. Really eager to see a follow up.

Cool mod. I realy enjoyed it. Is there any more scenarios with that girl in walkthrough?

It's unlikely, I am afraid

Everyone is still hoping but since the author hasn't been on this site for 4 months now I expect RL and other more important things are taking up his time.

I have encountered a problem which seems have been mentioned previously but no one answered. When the guard in whiterun finished his investigation, and said he want to drag me to the market, both the guard and my character just stand there and do nothing.

I started a new game and updated the FNIS behavior. Anyone have encountered similar problems?

I have encountered a problem which seems have been mentioned previously but no one answered. When the guard in whiterun finished his investigation, and said he want to drag me to the market, both the guard and my character just stand there and do nothing.

I started a new game and updated the FNIS behavior. Anyone have encountered similar problems?

It sounds like a scripting issue, as in you have too many heavy scripted mods.

For example, I recently removed Maria Eden and mods started working I had forgotten I had ever installed.

• 2 weeks later...