Anyone else getting the Player falls forward Animation when ever they use or equip anything in their inventory?

That is a known bug, addressed in this forum. I hate to say it, but you're just going to have to read back through to find it.

damn I tried using search to see if it was in that mass. must have not used the right keywords.

I think Bahow is dead.  :(

Last activity is June 20th of this year but Bahow has never been a frequent visitor or poster so there's still reason to hope.

I was joking  :lol:  I have chatted with him by PM, and I do an artwork for the new version of this mod, so he promised to give my name to one of the new strippers and make her redhead like me.  :P

Last activity is June 20th of this year but Bahow has never been a frequent visitor or poster so there's still reason to hope.

I was joking  :lol:  I have chatted with him by PM, and I do an artwork for the new version of this mod, so he promised to give my name to one of the new strippers and make her redhead like me.  :P

God, that is so good to hear finaly amazing news! I am already so excited! I absolutly love this mod!

God, that is so good to hear finaly amazing news! I am already so excited! I absolutly love this mod!

Really great to hear indeed :D

So i have to thank you as well? :) This is one of my favorite mods here, tell bahow we all love him for it. ;)

So i have to thank you as well? :) This is one of my favorite mods here, tell bahow we all love him for it. ;)

i love him (and the mod) too ! :D  and i'm eager to see what he invented for V3 of the mod :P

i wonder how many different ending it will have ;)  with the actual mod i keep finding different endings almost every time :) up to now i found 4 different in Whiterun and 6 in Riften (8 if i count the extra scenes) and i'm not even sure it's everything ! LOL ! :D:P

I will certainly tell him that you have a deep gay love for him.  :P

i love him (and the mod) too ! :D  and i'm eager to see what he invented for V3 of the mod :P

i wonder how many different ending it will have ;)  with the actual mod i keep finding different endings almost every time :) up to now i found 4 different in Whiterun and 6 in Riften (8 if i count the extra scenes) and i'm not even sure it's everything ! LOL ! :D:P

Wait, there are more than 2 endings in Whiterun? I was only aware of the two. Mind explaining the others?

Wait, there are more than 2 endings in Whiterun? I was only aware of the two. Mind explaining the others?

It depends on the dialog choices you make, for example if you are mean to her while your tied up she will react differen (pick the choice "I feel annoyed" or something similar) and that will extend the end for a litlle bit. The endings aren't completly different, they are more like variations.

It depends on the dialog choices you make, for example if you are mean to her while your tied up she will react differen (pick the choice "I feel annoyed" or something similar) and that will extend the end for a litlle bit. The endings aren't completly different, they are more like variations.

exactly !  both in the "good" end (when you punish the random girl) and the "bad" end (when you get punished) there are two different possibilities...  not completely different, just a little...  but IMO nice and fun :)

exactly !  both in the "good" end (when you punish the random girl) and the "bad" end (when you get punished) there are two different possibilities...  not completely different, just a little...  but IMO nice and fun :)

Plus when you punish Random Girl. you get two different outcomes depending on whether you are a mage or a warrior/ranger. And each has two small variations later.

Whiterun:

Get stripped 3 times

Describe Random Girl right --> Punish Random Girl

Player is a Mage --> tickling

Player is not a Mage --> spanking

Describe Random Girl wrong --> Get punished

Submissive --> front "entrance"

Angry/dominant --> back "entrance"

Riften:

Get Stripped 5 times

Pay the Guard --> Punish Strippers

Start with Brunette --> Spreader

Start with Blonde --> Sink Opener

Don't pay the Guard --> Get betrayed (short version)

Idealist

Be nasty to the Guard --> Get betrayed (long version)

Being dominant --> Burned Ass

Be neutral --> Finger Lover

Be submissive --> Lucky Coin

Pick up Lucky Coin --> Mage scene

And there are a few slight variants where you can get different titles for one little choice. Like when you allow Brunette to parade Blonde outside but don't spread her, you get a different title that I don't remember. You can get Piggy Bank for certain options during the coin scene that I don't remember. Go back to the Bunkhouse after any coin event except the Mage scene and you get Wet Dreamer.

Whiterun:

Get stripped 3 times

Riften:

Get Stripped 5 times

Idealist

And there are a few slight variants where you can get different titles for one little choice. Like when you allow Brunette to parade Blonde outside but don't spread her, you get a different title that I don't remember. You can get Piggy Bank for certain options during the coin scene that I don't remember. Go back to the Bunkhouse after any coin event except the Mage scene and you get Wet Dreamer.

I am only missing the tickling scene in Whiterun. What is the mod checking for / how does it know if I am a Mage?

Yeah i almost got all the ending so far, all of em are awesome, i think if you not submissive nor dominant you can get piggy bank ending, if you really horny being fingered by blonde girl you are finger lover 

I got Finger Lover when Brunette climbed on top of me (similar to the Burned Ass scene) and used her fingers in my a-hole. I think it was after me saying "there's no more room for coins" and she decided to prove me wrong. And she did.

Whiterun:

Get stripped 3 times

Riften:

Get Stripped 5 times

Idealist

Actually in the long version, depending on your dialog choices, you get four possible different endings (can't remember the titles at the moment) 2 with Jane (1 with lucky coin and 1 without) and 2 with Roxy (1 with coins in the ass and 1 without)...  then if you get the lucky coin and pick it up, you get the mage scene...  if you don't get it (or you leave it on the ground) and go back to the bunkhouse, you may get the Haelga scene...

so, including the bonus scenes, you get 7 possibly different "bad" endings... plus the 2 "good ones" and the 4 in Whiterun !  that's actually a lot of stuff !!

and i'm only talking about ending with different animations...  if you consider also dialogs, you can have some different dialogs ending in the same animation... :D

• 3 weeks later...

TESEDIT shows an error...

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] GetStripped.esp
[00:00] xRSQuest "Random Stripper" [QUST:02000D63]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [02000D64] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] All Done!

i'm worried since it's an error in a Quest. anyone else show this issue? will the mod work as intended w/ this error?

[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [02000D64] < Error: Could not be resolved >

i'm worried since it's an error in a Quest. anyone else show this issue? will the mod work as intended w/ this error?

if you installed manually you probably miss placed a file into a wrong directory if so i would reccomend finding the files and deleting them and use nexus mod manager to install it.

if you installed using the nexus mod manager then i am unsure if the game will or wont play it as i only used the tesedit once to clean up some dirty files awhile back my guess is you should run loot mod orgoniser and see if that detects any errors from the mod itself if not then it should run fine.

its just a theory tho i aint sure what will happen loot might pick up on a problem it might not but i installed with the nmm over a manual installation

if you installed manually you probably miss placed a file into a wrong directory if so i would reccomend finding the files and deleting them and use nexus mod manager to install it.

if you installed using the nexus mod manager then i am unsure if the game will or wont play it as i only used the tesedit once to clean up some dirty files awhile back my guess is you should run loot mod orgoniser and see if that detects any errors from the mod itself if not then it should run fine.

its just a theory tho i aint sure what will happen loot might pick up on a problem it might not but i installed with the nmm over a manual installation

thanks but no, it's definitely installed correctly. i'm pretty experienced with that. and it doesn't matter what other mods i have or what order, because i'm checking only this mod for errors. nothing else. have u run tesvedit on this? try it now. just load only getstripped.esp and then click "check for errors". you'll see the error in the QUEST section. maybe that's why some people are having issues

edit; it also shows 51 dirty ITM edits too!