Okay thanks, I added that to my skyrim.ini. I don't think I've ever touched that file so I can't imagine it being anything other than default, although performance seems to have gotten subjectively better (may just be a placebo effect). Since the fps drop from scipts seems to be random to me, I'll need to spend some time to figure out if it really fixed it. Thanks for the suggestion though!

TESEDIT shows an error...

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] GetStripped.esp

[00:00] xRSQuest "Random Stripper" [QUST:02000D63]

[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Quest VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [02000D64] < Error: Could not be resolved >

[00:01] All Done!

i'm worried since it's an error in a Quest. anyone else show this issue? will the mod work as intended w/ this error?

if you installed manually you probably miss placed a file into a wrong directory if so i would reccomend finding the files and deleting them and use nexus mod manager to install it.

if you installed using the nexus mod manager then i am unsure if the game will or wont play it as i only used the tesedit once to clean up some dirty files awhile back my guess is you should run loot mod orgoniser and see if that detects any errors from the mod itself if not then it should run fine.

its just a theory tho i aint sure what will happen loot might pick up on a problem it might not but i installed with the nmm over a manual installation

thanks but no, it's definitely installed correctly. i'm pretty experienced with that. and it doesn't matter what other mods i have or what order, because i'm checking only this mod for errors. nothing else. have u run tesvedit on this? try it now. just load only getstripped.esp and then click "check for errors". you'll see the error in the QUEST section. maybe that's why some people are having issues

edit; it also shows 51 dirty ITM edits too!

so far all aspects of the mod between riften and and whitrun have ran well enough for me. anyway i hope it all worked out for you 

the only general issues i get is simply the game freezing up but that can happen at any point in time so i haven't put it down to anyone mod

There is no npc when I try this mod.

here are 3 npcs that come with this mod there are 2 in riften jusst look for a blonde and brunette in thieves guild armor outs between 8am-8pm and in the inn for the night and then one npc in whiterun wandering around dressed in beggers clothing

wonder if a v3 is coming into play anytime soon 

Quick question, how do the npc's touch you, as in like, the event trigger where the hud dissapears for a bit?

You need latest Version (re-check that, too many of us fell for that) and then after strip events there should be messages in the upper left corner when you stand close to an npc about them checking you out. The kind of animation that will be played depends on which bodypart is currently unprotected as the PC can only ever cover two out of three possibly targeted bodyparts (butt, pussy, breasts).

Thank you. Twas very confusing but, now i have some clarity. Thank you again

Quick question, how do the npc's touch you, as in like, the event trigger where the hud dissapears for a bit?

You need latest Version (re-check that, too many of us fell for that) and then after strip events there should be messages in the upper left corner when you stand close to an npc about them checking you out. The kind of animation that will be played depends on which bodypart is currently unprotected as the PC can only ever cover two out of three possibly targeted bodyparts (butt, pussy, breasts).

Thank you. Twas very confusing but, now i have some clarity. Thank you again

You are welcome. I hope it works for you as it's a really cool feature and yet it didn't seem to work for some.

Oh and make sure you have enabled get touchy in the mcm menu.

• 5 weeks later...

Can you make a screenshot ? I dont have it installed currently.

On the other side the mod-author says:

Note: 
If you have the following issues: I'm not getting stripped or I'm not getting stripped more than one time, NPCs keep mocking me even after I'm dressed, can't trigger the guard; probably you have an unproper installation. To fix this you need a clean save. You also need a clean save if you have v1.0 installed and want to pass to v1.1. Same with v2.0.

- While in Whiterun/Riften save your game and quit.
- Deactivate the mod, wait a few ingame hours and create a new save. Quit the game again.
- Activate the mod, load your latest save.
- Test again.

I've started new games and still hardly ever (if ever) get stripped like needed. No idea what's going on. A new game is the cleanest save you can do. :)

Is there a load order condition I'm not seeing?

Have you tried the option in the MCM that's something along the lines of "Update Quest Resources" ? (I can't quite remember what it's called)

Should be at the bottom of the menu

It would be great to have Get Stripped make use of dhlp_suspend/release events (to easily prevent conflicts from mucking up the wonderful scripted events of this mod).  If Bahow really returns, hurrah!  Failing that... if only some of the script source could be released, we could patch this in.  But I know that's a lot to ask.

This mod is super, regardless.  And it's not that hard for the player to manually disable other triggered attacks.

It would be great to have Get Stripped make use of dhlp_suspend/release events (to easily prevent conflicts from mucking up the wonderful scripted events of this mod).  If Bahow really returns, hurrah!  Failing that... if only some of the script source could be released, we could patch this in.  But I know that's a lot to ask.

This mod is super, regardless.  And it's not that hard for the player to manually disable other triggered attacks.

You'll have to waiting Bahow's return  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, it would be nice for someone else to pick this up and do something with it, maybe not add extra episodes in case Bahow does plan on returning to this mod but like using the suspend/release as you mention so it doesn't interfere with other SL and DD based mods, maybe bound stripped and cover animations to work DD assets.

Also would like to see Naked comments and taunts to be active whenever the PC is naked (for whatever reason) and cover animation that is controlled by bound keys. Someone did something like that usnig the default cover animation from Zap, I think, but it didn't include any running animations so you sort glided and Bahow's animations are just better anyway.

Hello I am having an issue I will describe below

The two women are spawning and are correctly wondering around Riften at the correct times of day (9am-5pm).  However they do not react to or strip my character, ever.  I cannot do the solution the mod maker suggests involving saving, disabling the mod, loading, etc., as when I try to load the game without the Get Stripped mod, the game crashes every time.  

Here are all the mods I am trying to use:

Get Stripped Again (Get Stripped V2)

A Quality World Map

Animated Clutter

Campfire - Complete Camping System

Climates of Tamriel

Cloaks of Skyrim

Immersive Armors (I am not wearing any when in Riften)

Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem

Random Alternate Start

Safety Load

SkyTEST Realistic Animals and Predators

SkyUI

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Fuz Ro D - oh

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod

Any advice would help, thanks.

Hello I am having an issue I will describe below

The two women are spawning and are correctly wondering around Riften at the correct times of day (9am-5pm).  However they do not react to or strip my character, ever.  I cannot do the solution the mod maker suggests involving saving, disabling the mod, loading, etc., as when I try to load the game without the Get Stripped mod, the game crashes every time.  

Here are all the mods I am trying to use:

Get Stripped Again (Get Stripped V2)

A Quality World Map

Animated Clutter

Campfire - Complete Camping System

Climates of Tamriel

Cloaks of Skyrim

Immersive Armors (I am not wearing any when in Riften)

Main Menu Spinning Skyrim Emblem

Random Alternate Start

Safety Load

SkyTEST Realistic Animals and Predators

SkyUI

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Fuz Ro D - oh

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod

Any advice would help, thanks.

Well, you could try upgrading to v2.1

It has a menu option called "Update References" which sometimes solves that issue.

Not sure if there are issues upgrading versions on same playthrough.  Just make sure you can downgrade if needed.