I just have say to Bahow if he still checks the thread every now and then: Thank You for this mod!

I can tell you put in alot of effort in this and it shows. The personality and characterization of the strippers, the multi-branch dialogue that can change your story and situation, the attempt to include different peoples preferences, the multiple endings and secrets (not just small easter eggs but fully fleshed out scenes) all add up to an experience that I don’t find in other mods or even games in general. When the 2 strippers marched my PC over to the plaza for the first time and not knowing what was in store for me made me excited in ways that I’m too embarrassed to admit.

I wish there was a way or scene where more coins get stuffed into my players rear. I’ve read that this mod wasn’t meant to be too brutal (compared to other mods on this site that is) but that’s the part that I liked the most: pushing the limits of the PC to the extreme for the desire and amusement of it while in denial. I read in a previous post that there’s a way for the brunette girl to both shove the coins and her fingers into the PC while in the Burnt Ass position. I also read someplace else that the brunette can shove another coin in making the total to 18 coins. Am I on a fools goose chase trying to find these scenes or does such epic-ness exist somewhere somehow?

I am having a little trouble with one scene though, In Riften when the brunette takes the blond out for a walk they leave the bunkhouse just fine. But when I exit the cell and load up into Riften I see them across the canal (with the blond not being carried) for a brief moment, then they teleport to the left a little bit, then they teleport to the plaza in the proper pose but they just freeze there. Looking back (way back) to previous posts show that they are suppose to talk to Bolli and then the Gaurd comes over to talk to me in order to hide that they are teleporting. Well Brolli does spawn in front of the 2 girls (when not in proper pose) but just walks away. I wonder if Brolli is spawning too early to hit a marker and progress the story properly. I did try the “Update Quest Notifications” in the MCM and some dialogue did show in the plaza after the girls got teleported but nothing else. If there are still people on the thread that had the same problem before or know of a solution your help would be greatly appreciated.

Again Bahow if you read this, thanks for the passion.  

6 minutes ago, LLSSEGSA said:

Is this mod actually compatible with Special Edition?

Sorry to disappoint, but this mod was last updated July 2015.  The "special edition compatible" tag is probably just an artifact of the download page transferring to the new website format.

It is very unlikely the mod will work with Special Edition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really hoping this comes back. honestly the stealing clothes part was the only thing I cared  about. just adding one to each city, maybe paralysis and random generated and you got a mod not seen before. this is the only mod i know that steals your gear just because, could restart and call it "THIEF!" 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't suppose anyone has fixed the Mocking animation issues (i.e. if they're turned off NPC's get stuck shuffling their feet and if they are on they interfere with other mod animations) for their own use and be willing to share?

22 hours ago, razzor69 said:

If Bahow's gone i think someone can take over his work, but if he still in this forum :confused:

The "discussion" of is he or isn't he or will he or won't her has been done to death, if it were to start up again I expect a moderator will lock this thread, so let's not go there.

To be honest, no one needs to "take over" the mod as much as fix some things. Namely the animations overiding and interfering with other Mods.

I'm sure adding a patch for a bug doesn't constitute taking over or stealing someone elses IP.

12 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

The "discussion" of is he or isn't he or will he or won't her has been done to death, if it were to start up again I expect a moderator will lock this thread, so let's not go there.

To be honest, no one needs to "take over" the mod as much as fix some things. Namely the animations overiding and interfering with other Mods.

I'm sure adding a patch for a bug doesn't constitute taking over or stealing someone elses IP.

I support this idea like PoP who made patches for a long time before taking over

Yea a bugfix patch would be fine I'm sure, if someone had the skills/understood what the problems were.  I know some people like the mod so much they want to keep it installed at all times, and a patch like that would really help them.

Actually taking over and continuing the mod... I don't see that ever happening even without the question of permissions.  The reason the mod is amazing is because of Bahow's mastery of custom animations and scenes, plus quirky/fun storytelling and many branching paths leading to different outcomes.  That is not something someone can just pick up and continue - at worst it would be awful in comparison to the old stuff and at best it would likely feel extremely different - like a new artist & writer taking over your favorite comic series mid-story and completely changing the style and ending of the series.

17 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Yea a bugfix patch would be fine I'm sure, if someone had the skills/understood what the problems were.  I know some people like the mod so much they want to keep it installed at all times, and a patch like that would really help them.

This ! :smile: +1

to be honest i was looking forward to a v3 of this mod

i was looking forward to seeing what city new strippers would appear in how many strippers there was in tht city. how tht particular short story progressed, the dialog choices. how each road got to specific kinds of humiliation and what dialog reached which conclusion. then of-course the possibility of the pc possibly regretting some of her choices. but also the potential of the that assassin looking women (from the walkthrough) finally kidnapping you on the recommendation of some unknown individual and how that scene progressed. 

but given the authors not been back in some years id think it would be safe to say that maybe it is time for a skilled modder to take over the production for awhile and build on wats already presently available. and if the author returns then he can either resume either were he left of or look at the content added since v2,1 and see if he likes it and adds to tht as a result..... but sure add some patches try make the main events repeatable but with maybe a 1-2week ingame cool down period. atleast this way its not a install play the scenes uninstall. as thts quite pointless 

just something to think about.....

i hope someone does carry the mod on last active 1 full year it would be nice if someone could pick it up and put more events in and other towns i liked the tickle scene in both tutorial and whiterun maybe have events in other citys

say for example riverwoods sleeping giant inn the player goes into the inn and there would be a female inside she offers the player a drink sort of like flirting but thats not her goal the player drinks it then blacks out wakes up tied to a chair inside the in and the female wants to play a game tickle strip the female would ask questions and the player has to answer them get the question wrong and she takes 1 item of cloathing off the player and tickles her if the player answers it correctly she just gets tickled and recives gold at the end but get it wrong gaurd walk in when shes nude then could give player punishment with more tickling or something else

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, 2341 said:

If V3 won't ever be released, does anyone know a similar mod?

Horrible Harassment Expansion by Factoryclose (It is kind of a Redux of the original Horrible Harassment by Guffle) has the stripping element but needs more triggers. Right now you have to bump into people to activate an attack which is fairly easy to avoid doing. 

Devious Followers has a ton of embarrassment and public humiliation stuff. Great Mod highly engaged Modder Lozeak very well done with new features coming out all the time. 

Sexist/Derogatory Guards Has many elements of public humiliation, especially if JimmyJimJim gets the strip search feature running again soon, and fixes the spanking event to trigger more often.

Bondage Furniture World is a newer one that has elements of public humiliation and punishment. Basically, you get punished for stealing.  Still a little rough around the edges are far as stability, but with frequent updates and a very engaged Modder in Tyrant99 should be really good. 

So I am having a problem, I can't find any quest, I tried the walkthrough and everything worked perfectly in the walkthrough, the animation dialogue, it was all great. Also, I am finding random npc's who are stripped but I have never seen the strippers. Help please?

On 7/1/2018 at 3:36 PM, fuuma6534 said:

This

Thief

I installed this mod but unfortunately my game was keep crashing on loading a save game or new game. my guess was that the crashes had something to do with animations of this mod maybe somehow it doesn't match or not compatible with the game animation system or maybe some messed up translation that the game couldn't handle. funny thing is when i registered it into fnis it gave me"1 warning" but i couldn't find no warnings in the list . And i installed the English version of the mod and all the requirements were included... .

12 minutes ago, Aref_king said:

I installed this mod but unfortunately my game was keep crashing on loading a save game or new game. my guess was that the crashes had something to do with animations of this mod maybe somehow it doesn't match or not compatible with the game animation system or maybe some messed up translation that the game couldn't handle. funny thing is when i registered it into fnis it gave me"1 warning" but i couldn't find no warnings in the list . And i installed the English version of the mod and all the requirements were included... .

Thief is a complex mod with a lot of animations - IMO it is best played on a slimmed-down load order without a lot of other mods installed.  Like Get Stripped! there isn't much reason to keep the mod in your load order once you've finished playing it (and current versions wouldn't be compatible with later updates anyway), so I'd suggest you temporarily remove a lot of your heavier animation adding mods, play Thief, then uninstall it and continue a backup save.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Thief is a complex mod with a lot of animations - IMO it is best played on a slimmed-down load order without a lot of other mods installed.  Like Get Stripped! there isn't much reason to keep the mod in your load order once you've finished playing it (and current versions wouldn't be compatible with later updates anyway), so I'd suggest you temporarily remove a lot of your heavier animation adding mods, play Thief, then uninstall it and continue a backup save.

that's a lot of works it doesn't worth it for me

6 hours ago, Naricon2 said:

So I am having a problem, I can't find any quest, I tried the walkthrough and everything worked perfectly in the walkthrough, the animation dialogue, it was all great. Also, I am finding random npc's who are stripped but I have never seen the strippers. Help please?

There aren't actually any "quests", they're mostly just scenes and dialogue that happen. There are a total of three different strippers, 1 in Whiterun and 2 in Riften. In Whiterun she is a blond girl named Random Girl. She wears white tattered robes (like the beggars) and can usually be found in the Market during the day and in The Bannered Mare during the night. The other 2 are called Brunette Girl and Blond Girl. They are wearing Thieves armor and can also be found in the market during the day and in the Bee and Bard during the night. (The strippers will only strip you during the day in public)

In order to start the mod you have to be in line of sight of one of them and they'll run up to you and strip you. If they are there in front of you but completely ignore you then something went wrong. You can try going into an interior cell and hitting the "Update References" in the MCM but the best solution is to do a clean save.  

As far as the random npc's are are stripped that shouldn't be part of the mod at all. Maybe you have a different mod that adds those npcs? If so it could also be conflicting with this mod.