I'm loving this mod but having some problems with the girls in Riften. Whenever I go into the bunkhouse and I get cuffed, it just stops. Nothing after I'm cuffed. I'm pretty new to modding Skyrim so I'm not sure if it's conflicting with a mod I have or not. Here's my load order incase it helps.

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

RaceCompatibility.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

dD - REalistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNIS.esp

HAnimations.esp

FNISspells.esp

Getstripped.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

chargenexport.esp

SkyUI.esp

If it's because of the load order, I'd appreciate some help with it.

I'm loving this mod but having some problems with the girls in Riften. Whenever I go into the bunkhouse and I get cuffed, it just stops. Nothing after I'm cuffed. I'm pretty new to modding Skyrim so I'm not sure if it's conflicting with a mod I have or not. Here's my load order incase it helps.

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

RaceCompatibility.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

FNIS.esp

HAnimations.esp

FNISspells.esp

Getstripped.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

chargenexport.esp

SkyUI.esp

I don't know each and every mod in this list but it could be a script conflict. I mean I assume you ran FNIS, right?

Other than that you could try to reinstall it and clean the save file before installing it again.

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

RaceCompatibility.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

FNIS.esp

HAnimations.esp

FNISspells.esp

Getstripped.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

chargenexport.esp

SkyUI.esp

I don't know each and every mod in this list but it could be a script conflict. I mean I assume you ran FNIS, right?

Other than that you could try to reinstall it and clean the save file before installing it again.

I had completely forgotten to update my post. It turns out the problem was that I had v2 and not v2.1. Must have misclicked the download link last night as it was pretty late. Not my brightest moment.

Dragonborn.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dawnguard.esm

RaceCompatibility.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esm

HighResTexturePack03.esm

FNIS.esp

HAnimations.esp

FNISspells.esp

Getstripped.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu2.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SuccubusRaceLite.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

chargenexport.esp

SkyUI.esp

I had completely forgotten to update my post. It turns out the problem was that I had v2 and not v2.1. Must have misclicked the download link last night as it was pretty late. Not my brightest moment.

It's fine haha. I even made entire threads here were it turned out the issue was just me being stupid. It happens to many of us x)

Is this still being developed?

Yes, it is, but I guess bahow still needs some time.It's a ambigious mod after all and I think a year of waiting will be worth it.

Is this still being developed?

bahow

Member Since 14 Feb 2013

Offline Last Active Jun 20 2016 01:48 PM

The smart money would say no but we're all hoping.

Thanks for your replies

I guess V3 will be much bigger than V2, because Bahow wanted to develop the main story ( the mysterious thief girl where you got tied on the bed while walkthrought) more the news strippers in maybe Windhelm so it make a big works especially if he's alone to do that.

I guess V3 will be much bigger than V2, because Bahow wanted to develop the main story ( the mysterious thief girl where you got tied on the bed while walkthrought) more the news strippers in maybe Windhelm so it make a big works especially if he's alone to do that.

I really really really really really like his mod so I hope he is gonna continue :)

Quick question, how do the npc's touch you, as in like, the event trigger where the hud dissapears for a bit?

You need latest Version (re-check that, too many of us fell for that) and then after strip events there should be messages in the upper left corner when you stand close to an npc about them checking you out. The kind of animation that will be played depends on which bodypart is currently unprotected as the PC can only ever cover two out of three possibly targeted bodyparts (butt, pussy, breasts).

Recently my Skyrim install has taken a massive fps hit, down to below 20s, despite having a relatively powerful computer. Going through my 70+ mods installed, I've found that the culprit is this mod. The weird thing is that the performance hit wasn't really noticeable until maybe an hour played after having his mod installed.

I'm not suggesting that this mod is badly programmed or anything, it's probably just related to my setup. I am curious however, has anyone encountered this issue before or know what might possibly be causing it? I'd hate to keep the mod uninstalled forever, it's a really unique idea and I'd love to see how it'll develop.

Recently my Skyrim install has taken a massive fps hit, down to below 20s, despite having a relatively powerful computer. Going through my 70+ mods installed, I've found that the culprit is this mod. The weird thing is that the performance hit wasn't really noticeable until maybe an hour played after having his mod installed.

I'm not suggesting that this mod is badly programmed or anything, it's probably just related to my setup. I am curious however, has anyone encountered this issue before or know what might possibly be causing it? I'd hate to keep the mod uninstalled forever, it's a really unique idea and I'd love to see how it'll develop.

My game runs like butter with this mod installed and the other 470 mods I have installed. 

As a fan of this mod I want to know something ... someone knows if there any mod that causes the same effect as this GREAT mod but not only for the PC but also for NPCs?

Defeat has a similar effect and a similar pose but the pose time is minimal and no one interacts with the naked NPC.  

I mean a mod where the pose could be permanent in naked NPCs and dressed NPCs interact with the naked NPCs as in this mod ... humiliating or inciting them. At least that the dressed NPCs notice that there are naked NPCs around them, and I do not mean the vanilla game dialogs, I mean true interaction like in this mod.

Is there a mod like the one I describe?

As a fan of this mod I want to know something ... someone knows if there any mod that causes the same effect as this GREAT mod but not only for the PC but also for NPCs?

Defeat has a similar effect and a similar pose but the pose time is minimal and no one interacts with the naked NPC.  

I mean a mod where the pose could be permanent in naked NPCs and dressed NPCs interact with the naked NPCs as in this mod ... humiliating or inciting them. At least that the dressed NPCs notice that there are naked NPCs around them, and I do not mean the vanilla game dialogs, I mean true interaction like in this mod.

In short, no.

Not that I ever found.

There was a mod that did something similar but the author wasn't able to get the NPC's to use the cover/run/walk animation and I think it got abandoned or it was part aModestSkyrim and was dropped.

Either way, no, as far as I can tell no one has been able to do this for NPC's although Bahow mentioned that he thought he could in one of his posts.

A few people have asked for such a mod to be made in the past but I've never seen a positive response to these requests.

In short, no.

Not that I ever found.

There was a mod that did something similar but the author wasn't able to get the NPC's to use the cover/run/walk animation and I think it got abandoned or it was part aModestSkyrim and was dropped.

Either way, no, as far as I can tell no one has been able to do this for NPC's although Bahow mentioned that he thought he could in one of his posts.

A few people have asked for such a mod to be made in the past but I've never seen a positive response to these requests.

That is so sad.  :(

If I could do that mod I would do it.   :(

In short, no.

Not that I ever found.

You want the same thing as I. I don't use defeat because it is a mod mainly about rape.

In short, no.

Not that I ever found.

You want the same thing as I. I don't use defeat because it is a mod mainly about rape.

Well ... we are not alone, surely many more would like a mod like that, and if Bahow mentioned that he could do it, maybe he surprise us with that in the new version of this mod.   :)

And is not a crazy idea, remember the option to '' steal clothes '' in the MCM menu, perhaps it could be already available in the new version.   :)

Myself, i like well this mod, because i find there's not many mod where we can putting in shame the PC and NPC. 

And the V2 with the "piggy bank" scene were very nice and very well found.I hope Bohow will surprise us with nice new ideas :)

Well ... we are not alone, surely many more would like a mod like that, and if Bahow mentioned that he could do it, maybe he surprise us with that in the new version of this mod.   :)

And is not a crazy idea, remember the option to '' steal clothes '' in the MCM menu, perhaps it could be already available in the new version.   :)

Then perhaps get on to Goubo and ask him to make an MCM option to remove the rape option but leave in stealing the PC's items, gold and all items of clothing. Maybe tied up, naked outside a city until a guard frees you or something like that.

Some sort of punishment that isn't rape.

No idea if he would but a perverted, red headed Goddess has more chance of getting a favourable response than I do I reckon ;)

This mod is pretty script heavy.  Here's a quote from the Skyrim Stability Guide by FireFreak111:

Replace anything you have here (in Skyrim.ini) with the default settings (vanilla master Skyrim.ini uses these numbers):

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

If you increase the budget for scripting it can impact the performance of the overall game.  So, if you have altered these values previously, try putting them back to defaults listed above.