1 hour ago, pepertje said:

Sometimes there's a small thing I fix or I forget to roll out an update. In some cases a small update in one plugin can completely break another plugin. Update waves are to prevent those situations.

In this case, the reason was a serious bug in FBZeta that prevented doors aboard Zeta from being opened. Only updating Zeta would get people a freeze on main menu, because of a small change in another plugin.

I thought the issue was just my mod setup, since there was no issue with Zeta's doors a while ago.

Probably asked, and I probably didn't read something properly, but trying to get this installed and have one minor snag.

I don't have a Maternity Pack Overkill.esp file. I downloaded the Maternity Pack Overkill mod, but it didn't come with that esp. I got a bunch of addons called MPO scriptaddon base, DM, HH, and OWB, but no Maternity Pack Overkill.esp. Not sure where to get that esp at. Even the addons are referencing it, but not sure where to download it.

EDIT: NVM I found it. Forgot to download the v2.3 upgrade of Maternity Pack Overkill. It was in there. My mistake. :P

1 minute ago, gizmo1206 said:

so with these updates would it be fine to continue a save? or would it be safer to start a new game?

It should be fine to continur a save. Most of it's little updates meant to fix minir bugs, text errors and the like.

5 hours ago, Underskor said:

I actually cant with it being checked at all. The game will not allow me to load cause of this. I would like to ignore it.

This can be ignored, I use this trick lots of times for my mods, because it's difficult to edit ESM-files in GECK.

Perhaps you have a different conflict somewhere else. Have you run LOOT, and did it give you errors?

34 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

so looking at the List of Sexout Mods pinned thread it mentions this and ttwquestoverhaul conflict with each other is this the case?(although it would explain why some super mutant quests dont really work)

Fertile Breeder itself does not have issues with FalloutTTWOverhaul, but I.I.R.C. the issues are between FBDCBreeder and FalloutTTWOverhaul, due to faction issues with Supermutants. FB requires them to be hostile and changes some stuff in their settings, while FalloutTTWOverhaul, you can befriend them by joining a special setting the modmaker sets in Supermutants. basically both mods edit the same Supermutant settings.

5 hours ago, dborg2 said:

This can be ignored, I use this trick lots of times for my mods, because it's difficult to edit ESM-files in GECK.

Perhaps you have a different conflict somewhere else. Have you run LOOT, and did it give you errors?

Fertile Breeder itself does not have issues with FalloutTTWOverhaul, but I.I.R.C. the issues are between FBDCBreeder and FalloutTTWOverhaul, due to faction issues with Supermutants. FB requires them to be hostile and changes some stuff in their settings, while FalloutTTWOverhaul, you can befriend them by joining a special setting the modmaker sets in Supermutants. basically both mods edit the same Supermutant settings.

would you know what the biggest issues are? the only one i can think of is the quest for the red pepper involving the super mutants but as long as i do that before befriending the mutants its fine

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I ran it through LOOT and I got an error saying I need to get Maternity Pack Over Kill esp. I already have it though

gtttyhj.PNG

Is Maternity Pack Overkill.esp above, or below Fertile Breeder in the load order? If below, move it up.

Lots of users make the mistake of installing the big file with tons of meshes, textures etc, but forget to install the update (overwrite), which contains some changed meshes and the esp.

Greetings!

Probably stupid question but hear me out:

Had Fertile Breeder for some time, everything worked fine, then got Fallout 3 on summer sale. Installed  TTW, no issue. Derided to install all FB plugins for TTW. Now here is the thing, I know it is advised to start a new game but I have one testing character so with very loud "FOR SCIENCE!!!!1" I launched from my last testing safe. Here is an interesting part: I'm missing all FB NPCs in Mojave, not sure about DC though, even thous whom I had quests with going are gone. "Okay, that is interesting..." Started a new game, chose to start in Mojave and still missing NPCs.... also, fertile Breeder perk now became available in level up choice. So, should I finish DC first and then go to Mojave? Is it a "feature" of TTW addons OR I'm Baka and done  something wrong but, most importantly, how could i fix it? 

All the best!

2 minutes ago, @lPH@ said:

Greetings!

Probably stupid question but hear me out:

Had Fertile Breeder for some time, everything worked fine, then got Fallout 3 on summer sale. Installed  TTW, no issue. Derided to install all FB plugins for TTW. Now here is the thing, I know it is advised to start a new game but I have one testing character so with very loud "FOR SCIENCE!!!!1" I launched from my last testing safe. Here is an interesting part: I'm missing all FB NPCs in Mojave, not sure about DC though, even thous whom I had quests with going are gone. "Okay, that is interesting..." Started a new game, chose to start in Mojave and still missing NPCs.... also, fertile Breeder perk now became available in level up choice. So, should I finish DC first and then go to Mojave? Is it a "feature" of TTW addons OR I'm Baka and done  something wrong but, most importantly, how could i fix it? 

All the best!

With FBZeta installed an additional bit of lore is added. People can't get pregnant by animals unless you complete Zeta, (at least not get pregnant by FB-animals)

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, snarfies said:

I've had three checkups with Dr Wolfe, but no mention of Eliott yet.  How many checkups do I need to do to trigger his quest?

If I recall correctly, five.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

If I'm not mistaken, there should be a guy waiting for you. Do you have Fertile Breeder-Farm addon?

Yes, I have the addon. I'm pretty sure I saw an NPC there when I walked by the place before I was told to go there, but now there isn't anyone there.

After installing all modules (captured, farm, zeta, dc, jade) none of the NPCS from the mod exist. Should I just manually spawn them?

EDIT: I had disabled the master mod. I'm silly.

1 hour ago, correct said:

After installing all modules (captured, farm, zeta, dc, jade) none of the NPCS from the mod exist. Should I just manually spawn them?

EDIT: I had disabled the master mod. I'm silly.

On that note, if you have Zeta, none of the Mojave characterels will show up until you've completed the Zeta DLC. Just so you know ;)

My good man @pepertje do you still plan to support Fertile Breeder or has all focus moved onto Boston Breeder? Even with the few bugs I ran into, this was a superb mod and the writing and scenarios in this and Fertile Breeder: Captured were perfect. 

Sorry if you posted the answer some place else, I don't get on that much and don't have much time to spare

2 hours ago, chineseman123 said:

My good man @pepertje do you still plan to support Fertile Breeder or has all focus moved onto Boston Breeder? Even with the few bugs I ran into, this was a superb mod and the writing and scenarios in this and Fertile Breeder: Captured were perfect. 

Sorry if you posted the answer some place else, I don't get on that much and don't have much time to spare

To be honest, I couldn't tell. I've been stumped on Boston Breeder for a bit, but once I get around to wrapping up the upcoming release (one more quest to be done and 3 sequential ones to be tested) I plan on ironing out as many bugs as possible. Then again, I really have to work on my final year of college as well, so no guarantees.

And you said this and Captured were perfect, anything about Farmer, Zeta, Jade or DC Breeder not perfect? ?