I noticed that in quite a few quests of fertile breeder, an NPC starts a conversation while you're still fucking. Example: In the quest with the Rogues after you birthed a deathclaw. Lucas will often talk to you before the sex with the deathclaw finished, which will break sexout.

Make sure you save before every sexual encounter (and keep an eye on your pregnancy because being talked to while birthing also breaks it) . The talking-while-sex usually fixes itself in 3-5 reloads, the talking through pregnancy doesn't, so make sure you don't sleep so long that birthing and a talking NPC approaching fall on the same time.

Hmm I'd don't recall how the dialogue to talk to the player is setup be it package or script, but I'd guess it's missing a check to wait or skip if the player is playing an idle at least for the sex part. Likely would fix the issue with the birthing as well I'd assume a few WSEX mods used that anway.

further experimentation today:

Fertile Breeder farmer, where my game broke the last time (had to un- and reinstall all of sexout for it to work again). Jeff talked to me before the bighorner/me reset

I think it may be tied to sexout length set. I had it to 15 seconds. jeff approached the cage door just as I finished and talked before I got up, which broke it again (thankfully I learned that when masturbating does not work anymore, sexout is broken, so I masturbate after every sex scene to be sure and reload if it doesn't work)

Once I doubled the sex duration, jeff approached the door, teleported inside the cage and stood beside the bighorner and me until we finished and I got fully up.

May be coincidence but I could imagine it being a timing issue

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

That shows a missing asset.. (generally) make sure you have all the requirements installed properly.

I'm sure I installed everything properly. I was quite though after I bricked my game last lime and had to do fresh install. Think I found another one. After freeing paula and finishing the bighorn quest my Items are missing. There doesn't seem to be a trunk where my stuff was stored.

Just now, cheeky23 said:

I'm sure I installed everything properly. I was quite though after I bricked my game last lime and had to do fresh install. Think I found another one. After freeing paula and finishing the bighorn quest my Items are missing. There doesn't seem to be a trunk where my stuff was stored.

NM found it. still missing textures though

• 4 weeks later...

I think I missed something, I'm not sure but I know this happened to this female npc. Missing clothes maybe? I'll see if I can fix that by checking all the body stuff and clothes again, but I'm pretty sure I installed them all and what was needed in requirements. I must of forgotten something though or this wouldn't of happened.

Um invis body.jpg

argh, I forgot an important mod for outfits. I knew forgot something, sorry for the bother. It was my mistake.

20200220213728_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

Victus has disappeared on me.  Can anyone give me his REF ID (needed for the player.moveto command) or his BASE ID (needed for the player.placeatme command) please? 

Victus - XX004F00

All RefID's should be listed on the main page ;)

Hey I have been having a slight problem almost Immediately after "Where have you been all my life." When Nadia approaches to speak with Jade, she says her introductory line and then.. nothing. I enter to Jades inventory and then the subtitles show up. No progress at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason my game crashes when i initiate dialogue with ANY NPC not just the Fertile Breeder ones. But when i disable the mod the game works fine. No conflicts pop up when i install the mod in vortex. Im not sure what is wrong.

EDIT: This mod destablizes my entire game i dont know why. Theres no possible way i could be installing it wrong or having the wrong load order. The game runs completely fine with RARE crashes when the mod is disabled. But becomes completely unstable when installed. 

7 hours ago, poptartds said:

My mod order is probably about 25 mods. pretty light. Yes i do have smaller talk are they incompatible?

No. It is needed, and it changes behaviour of dialogs, so I thought you might be missing it.

Can you post your load order and/or install order?

I don't know if this is widespread but the Voice files that actually has voices seems to glitch out a few quests in fertile breeder and its modules. the only time i can hear voice acting was in zeta. i found out during the April quest and when jade had to talk to Nadia and both of them just stand there.