How do I get a follower to get pregnant and STAY pregnant for more than a couple minutes? The scanner shows no fertility cycles or anything, yet within a few minutes of having sex, Veronica apparently had the child. She never seems to actually get pregnant or anything.

I've run into a weird issue. I just installed TTW the other day and everything seamed to be working fine, till I hoped back over to the mojave desert. After I left the doc and headed to the general store, I noticed that martin, laura,marion,and buck were not there. so I poped over to traiding post 188,novac, and HQ at the mojave outpost and every spot I check no one from this mod was there. I am able to use their ref ids to move them to me so they are loaded into the game, they are just not showing. I'm at a bit of a loss, my load order is attached (also with fertile breeder,might have to post over at the captured page because the people to start their quests are not showing up either) 

Okay after turning everything off and back on one at a time, I found the issues is with FBZeta and the two files that require it jade and FBDCBreeder. I can't figure out why, FBZeta causes everyone from this mod to go poof, but it's driving me bonkers. any ideas? 

load order.txt

1 hour ago, sinfulpetgirlrd1993 said:

I've run into a weird issue. I just installed TTW the other day and everything seamed to be working fine, till I hoped back over to the mojave desert. After I left the doc and headed to the general store, I noticed that martin, laura,marion,and buck were not there. so I poped over to traiding post 188,novac, and HQ at the mojave outpost and every spot I check no one from this mod was there. I am able to use their ref ids to move them to me so they are loaded into the game, they are just not showing. I'm at a bit of a loss, my load order is attached (also with fertile breeder,might have to post over at the captured page because the people to start their quests are not showing up either) 

load order.txt

You have FBZeta. You need to complete "Zura's Endeavors", which is automatically triggered as you make your way through the Mothership Zeta DLC.

21 hours ago, pepertje said:

You have FBZeta. You need to complete "Zura's Endeavors", which is automatically triggered as you make your way through the Mothership Zeta DLC.

Ah okay thank you, I guess I didn't go back far enough in the forums on your other mod the FB TTW addons to see that. I was looking there and it seams DC breeder is a problem? I couldn't use the console after finishing the quest, tried a fix you had posted on the other forum for advancing the quest but elliot wouldnt talk to me in boulder city and the entirety of mid deck at rivit city is an empty blue space minus the cell you are fully standing in. Might just hold off on using DC breeder but other wise thank you for the quick reply and awesome mods ^_^ 

Don't know if this is a Fertile Breeder problem or Sexout Pregnancy problem but whenever any companion but Jade is impregnated their outfit will get locked at p1 or p2 and refuse to change to any other outfit even other pregnancy levels given after they progress. And I can't remove them without using console commands.

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
TTW Redesigned.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutStore.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
iHUD.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
pn and tryout.esp
-----MODELS, TEXTURES, ANIMATION, AUDIO AND UI-----.esp
MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
T6M Lingerie NV.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
DKHair.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
zzjayHairsFNV.esp
Mannequin Rce.esp
-----QUESTS & LANDMASS-----.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
-----ITEMS, ARMORS, CLOTHING, WEAPONS-----.esp
RaiderChains.esp
T6M CH Raider Armor.esp
T6M Competition Swimsuit.esp
boa ncrpahelmet.esp
Boacombat2glove.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
dressup.esp
TTWcompanion dress up.esp
PlayableCompanionClothesTTW.esp
-----GAMEPLAY-----.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexAssault.esp
TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
TTWOptions.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - TTW.esp
-----WEATHER AND LIGHTING-----.esp
NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp
Readius_NV.esp
readius_ttw_fix.esp

5 hours ago, ortext said:

i just recently installed fertile breeder and wanted to start the quest's the mods loaded it shows, but all the quest npc's are missing, i tried reinstalling many times already any help?

Are you using the "Fertile Breeder Zeta AddOn" ? If you do so you have to complete it first.  

On 2/2/2018 at 8:03 PM, pepertje said:

No, it causes NPC's from Fertile Breeder to disappear.

So is there anything i can do make the NPC's re appear? i'm like totally lost now of what to do, after trying sorting out load order with LOOT, and also reinstalling not working. Help pls : ( . i like this mod alot

52 minutes ago, ortext said:

So is there anything i can do make the NPC's re appear? i'm like totally lost now of what to do, after trying sorting out load order with LOOT, and also reinstalling not working. Help pls : ( . i like this mod alot

Do you have your load order handy? Also, check your MCM, there might be something in the Fertile Breeder tabs.

5 hours ago, Elconchetumare said:

Can someone give me the "fertile breeder" perk command code? it's being pretty damn hard to get pregnant, even with the correct MCM configurations.

Don't have that, however, you should be able to get it the next level up or two you do.

RewardxP ##### where # is the number of points you want to give yourself. ( I believe that is the command :smile: ) This should allow you to get the perk naturally.

Another harder way to find all the perk s from a mod, any mod is install FNVedit (also useful to clean mods  and help resolve load orders and create merged patches and more) and open it up. Wait until it has finished checking your mods and open up FB (or any mod) and search through it. You will find the perks and the codes. Also learn more about the mods you use  in the process. You can even edit some of them there as well. Eyes, hair, etc, etc.

41 minutes ago, Elconchetumare said:

I was asking for the command code because i didn't want to spend a level-up in that. But thanks for the info as well.

Here's the ID of the Fertile Breeder perk: XX0038F0

18 hours ago, Elconchetumare said:

I was asking for the command code because i didn't want to spend a level-up in that. But thanks for the info as well.

Cool, Just giving you (and anyone else reading this) options. :smile:

the "XX" in the above code is the place ## in your load order for Fertile Breeder. Just in case you (or others) wasn't aware.