Farmer isn't up my alley, and I don't really have much time to set up TTW for Zeta or the others. They sound really good and it sounds like I'm missing out, but I have to wait until I
 got the time. :(
Captured was perfect though. Powerful females being captured and raped (and potentially being corrupted into liking their new fates) is something I love and you hit it spot on. 

On 8/31/2018 at 9:21 AM, chineseman123 said:

Farmer isn't up my alley, and I don't really have much time to set up TTW for Zeta or the others. They sound really good and it sounds like I'm missing out, but I have to wait until I
 got the time. :(
Captured was perfect though. Powerful females being captured and raped (and potentially being corrupted into liking their new fates) is something I love and you hit it spot on. 

Zeta adds a companion, Jade, who I really quite like. Personality is pretty cool and the content is nice. I can't get the voice files for her (or any of the FB addons) to work, any suggestions?

The add-on "Fertile Breeder - farmer" isn't working. Its installed and activated but its not popping up? I try going to the husbandry but the house isn't there, nor is the humans and the note I get from the dude in good springs just disappears, am I missing something??

just to be sure....

1: You aren't running FBZeta, or have already completed that section.
2: You've had at least one bighorner from the regulat Fertile Breeder episode.

3: You got a note to go to Wolfhorn Farm (I might have the name wrong, but it was something with Wolf...)
4: You don't have a mod that changes the wolfhorn Farm area

5: There aren't any enemies nearby, that could have lured an NPC away (or killed it)

If so, somebody should be waiting for you, in front of the door.

3 hours ago, KillJoy13 said:

The add-on "Fertile Breeder - farmer" isn't working. Its installed and activated but its not popping up? I try going to the husbandry but the house isn't there, nor is the humans and the note I get from the dude in good springs just disappears, am I missing something??

Also, before the Matthews Husbandry can be used, you have to escape Jeff's basement. Jeff can be found at the Wolfhorn Ranch and that quest can be started if you have completed 5 pregnancies for Martin in Goodsprings.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a pretty big problem. No matter what I've done  all the girls in Goodsprings are invisible and Buck is no where to be found load order below

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Momod.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
WMR.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
More Traits.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Wild Wasteland Integration.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
GtabImprovedAmmo.esp
Hold Out Weapons Expanded With DLC.esp
Improved Throwing1.esp
Melee Lock-On.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
WMR - WMX Edition.esp
MeleeReachFixed.esp
More Traits Update.esp
WMR_DeadMoney_R.esp
WMR_DeadMoney_S.esp
WMR_GunRunnersArsenal_R.esp
WMR_GunRunnersArsenal_S.esp
WMR_HonestHearts_R.esp
WMR_HonestHearts_S.esp
WMR_LonesomeRoad_R.esp
WMR_LonesomeRoad_S.esp
WMR_OldWorldBlues_R.esp
WMR_OldWorldBlues_S.esp
WMR_Vanilla_R.esp
WMR_Vanilla_S.esp
Alternative Start.esp
ProneMode.esp
SignatureArmor.esp
SignatureWeapons.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 61
Total plugins: 61

1 hour ago, Quixe said:

I'm having a pretty big problem. No matter what I've done  all the girls in Goodsprings are invisible and Buck is no where to be found load order below

Hide contents

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Momod.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
WMR.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
More Traits.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
Wild Wasteland Integration.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
GtabImprovedAmmo.esp
Hold Out Weapons Expanded With DLC.esp
Improved Throwing1.esp
Melee Lock-On.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
Project Nevada - WMX.esp
WMR - WMX Edition.esp
MeleeReachFixed.esp
More Traits Update.esp
WMR_DeadMoney_R.esp
WMR_DeadMoney_S.esp
WMR_GunRunnersArsenal_R.esp
WMR_GunRunnersArsenal_S.esp
WMR_HonestHearts_R.esp
WMR_HonestHearts_S.esp
WMR_LonesomeRoad_R.esp
WMR_LonesomeRoad_S.esp
WMR_OldWorldBlues_R.esp
WMR_OldWorldBlues_S.esp
WMR_Vanilla_R.esp
WMR_Vanilla_S.esp
Alternative Start.esp
ProneMode.esp
SignatureArmor.esp
SignatureWeapons.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 61
Total plugins: 61

Alternative Start conflicts with this mod for some odd reason. Try deactivating that and see if it works that way.

This is funny! As soon as I add the mod, it incorrectly reports 2 errors...

Here let me show you...

Sexout Offspring 20170807.1 reports...

1) Older version of SCR

2) Older version of Pregnancy

20180914150627_1.jpg.10ab459c45c6129af7b3c2299797d98d.jpg

20180914150644_1.jpg.40e49f4b3ccb7b27ced508e62b8bd9ad.jpg

While I am using the most current versions, and without this mod, no error reported :P

Meaning, this mod needs an update...?

Question is: Will it still work with the current versions correctly without screwing them up? It's not something I want to break in my game.

Edit add:

- I installed this with the Maternity Overkill pack with DLCs, since I don't run the other variations of FNV.

- Also added your NMA Posters, but they shouldn't be causing any issues.

- Edit add 2:

-- Problem caused by not understanding the Maternity Pack Overkill downloads, 2 updates were needed, in separate files.

2 hours ago, Loogie said:

It works fine for me.  It says SexoutOffspring is throwing that error, not FB.

Thank you for falling off the short buss...

Anyway, I tracked down the problem, Maternity Pack Overkill was missing the updated files causing it to throw the errors. I will get to play with it later, when I get back to my computer.

10 minutes ago, Loogie said:

Odd insult to throw at someone who tried to help when you failed to read how to install a mod and misspelled a three-letter word.

That wasn't help, not even close to being an attempt at helping. More like Misdirection. And that is how Buss was spelled when I was growing up, and is still correct according to the spell checker, that likes to underline everything in red when not spelled correctly. No matter. Just remember to smile, and take as good as you give ;)

Maternity Pack Overkill doesn't check versions, so these errors can't be from MPO.

Most likely you installed the SMMP-big installation with everything in it, but failed to read that it says it might be outdated a bit, and that you should check for updates of the mods it contains. The big installation is there to save time downloading all the loose files, so that updating is much easier.

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Maternity Pack Overkill doesn't check versions, so these errors can't be from MPO.

Most likely you installed the SMMP-big installation with everything in it, but failed to read that it says it might be outdated a bit, and that you should check for updates of the mods it contains. The big installation is there to save time downloading all the loose files, so that updating is much easier.

You are correct that it doesn't check versions, but it does overwrite version numbers, hence the errors being displayed.

Big install, yes, 1 update yes... well, failed, not so much, as misunderstood 2 updates were needed as they aren't clear on that aspect. As I stated previously, 2 are needed, not just 1 update, unless you are only playing the base game.

Go ahead, revert back to a previous version of the main esp, and you will get the same errors as I posted.

Edit add: And if you see something like this posted again, we can politely tell them, they forgot to download and install the main esp for Maternity Pack Overkill update, and while there, might as well double check they are using the correct alternative update esp for it as well.

14 hours ago, Loogie said:

Bus was never spelled buss.

Keep smiling.  Might distract people from realizing nothing's going on behind your eyes.

You are assuming I was talking about a school bus, when I was not. Buss will always be spelled buss, as it's the front side buss of a computer system.

So you have turned my wording into an insult, when it was actually a compliment thanking you for the quick reply... Oh well.

1 hour ago, Airianna said:

So you have turned my wording into an insult, when it was actually a compliment thanking you for the quick reply... Oh well.

I apologize for insulting you and the misunderstanding.

"The short bus" is American slang for a small school bus that usually carries around mentally disabled children.  The phrase "Fell off the short bus" is something we say to people to call them idiot.

3 hours ago, Loogie said:

I apologize for insulting you and the misunderstanding.

"The short bus" is American slang for a small school bus that usually carries around mentally disabled children.  The phrase "Fell off the short bus" is something we say to people to call them idiot.

Oh ouch, I will be more careful with how I phrase some things in the future as well, at least try not to have it closely relate to something that might be misunderstood. So apology is accepted. When you said I had misspelled a 3 letter word, I had to look at all the 3 letter words in my short statement, but had to conclude you were talking about buss, so I reinforced I was talking about buss, which refers largely to a computer's speed. Even the old IBM I had as a kid, was faster with calculations than any human brain, and they are considered to have super slow buss speeds by today's standards.

As for the short bus, I never said fell off the short bus, was something I hadn't heard before, must be new slang?

Ones I have heard before....

"Don't be late for the short bus."

"And every day, even as a senior you sang,'And the wheels on the short bus go round and round, round and round' on your way to school? That is so sweet." - I was told this one, and then started singing the song to them, just to see the look on their face LOL

Then as a bus driver, not all the kids were mental, some were actually too smart for their own good, and refused to follow rules and were 1 step away from military school, so they got sent to special Ed as a last resort... I drove them to the school, in a normal sized bus, and they liked that, cause no one could tease them about the "short bus".

20 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I've updated the intro of SMMP to make sure that people can see that it needs to be fully updated with the current files from the authors of the mods that are provided.  I haven't had FNV installed and the compilation don't seem to be used to any great degree so I am not sure if I will continue keeping that up (or more precise... update it ) or remove it with a small easier to maintain tutorial with links to the needed files which then can be turned over to the community (recently working on a project with Fallout 4 AAF mod and using Google Docs, perhaps something like I have been toying with this)  Truth be told those working on the mods that this is covers... are too dam busy updating it. for me to keep up.. lol.

Thoughts? Please take any responses to this over here :D

• 1 month later...

for some reason when i try to start up Fallout it keeps saying that it is missing "master" (i know that its Fertile Breeder because when i uninstall it works fine), and in FOMM it says "WARNING: This plugin has a file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esm" what is the problem? Also i installed it with NMM, should i try it with FOMM?